Kim Nam Jin 김남진

ika1801

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss him...

checked w/my k-friend she said that KNJ was in SH last month(10/24 to be exact) and now checking w/my c-friend see if they got any news or pic for that event.

Hi Gals!! :)

I just finished watching Tropical Nights in December and I was totally amazed by his immense improvement of acting skill since I last saw him in Prince First Love with Cha Tae Hyun and Sung Yuri. His expression was so real particularly on the part when the doctor broke the news to him with regards to his incurable brain tumour. Way to go Kim Nam Jin!! :)

sc919... thanx... if u have the mv, can u share it here?

another latest picture after fashion show?? don't know what it says -->> 6일 오후 서울 청담동 프라다 부티크매장에서 열린 '헤리티지 컬렉션 프리젠테이션'에 참석한 김남진이 사진촬영에 응하고 있다.

2005120700110116878_2.jpg

2005120700110116878_1.jpg

his hair grown... i like it :P

umm...he's mean? :mellow: i didn't know that...but i'm just catching up on old dramas that i missed out on. and I thought he was totally adorable!! um...wonder if he went to the army yet....well thanks gals for the pictures.

I don't think he is mean. (ok, I don't know him, but in interviews he always seems to be very nice) Just some of his characters he plays are mean.

Guest jadeprincess

I don't think he is mean. (ok, I don't know him, but in interviews he always seems to be very nice) Just some of his characters he plays are mean.

I have to agree! I've seen KNJ in interviews, and he always came across as sweet and quite adorable. If the parts he's played have made him appear "mean" then I think he was quite effective in his portrayal of those characters. Good for him! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived