Kim Nam Jin 김남진

ika1801

Guest crybabytt

Hi everyone, it's my first time posting here but I've been a longtime fan of Kim Nam Jin. I first saw him in Prince's First Love and then in Thousand Years of Love, in which he acted alongside actress, Sung Yuri, in both dramas. I can't wait to watch his most recent projects.

2008 Smalto S/S Collection

*These pics were from March 12, 2008

n3fs3.jpg

n1nv1.jpg

n2td3.jpg

*credits: yahoo korea

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest phoena6399

I am feeling so lucky after reading all your posts above... the main reason is I only get to know NamJin this year. Don't get me wrong, I was feeling lucky because I don't need to wait for him during his 2 years break in 2005-2006.

I started to like NamJin because I was watching Thousand Years Of Love. It's a pretty old drama, and I watched it for the sake of Soh Ji Sop, but at the end I was attracted to NamJin instead. After that I watched Prince First Love, Mermaid Story, Fly High and now in midst of watching Merry Go Round. If you ask me, this is more like studying him than admiring him.

I realised NamJin has grown up a lot lately, he looks hotter and hotter nowadays. Compare to Merry Go Round time, he was kind of boyish then. I have not watched She Comes Back (aka Ice Girl) yet, but have browse thru a few scene, yes I agreed with some forumers here that he was pretty thin at that time. I think he is kind of having a depression or sickness (anoraxia probably) in 2005, so I figure why he needs a 2 years break after that. Well, now we got to enjoy his come back with healthy and handsome than ever look!

Hey if you all have noticed, NamJin braced his teeth in 2006. If you don't believe me, compare his pix in She Comes Back and Fly High, then you know what I mean.

20080408154152456e7_154908_0.jpg

• 3 months later...

Fly High Fanmade MVs

I finished watched this drama not so long ago and love it.

These are the MVs I made with the OST of this drama. Enjoy!

1)MV Fly High - Jin Hee Theme

Song : The OST “Gwaen Chan Ah Yo By Ahn Ji Hye”

Clips : Jin Hee's scenes from K-Drama “Fly High” (SBS-2007)

2)MV Fly High- Love Theme

Song : The OST “Sarang Han Da myun We Wuh Doo Se Yo By Kim Soo Jin”

Clips : Jin Hee and James' scenes from K-Drama “Fly High” (SBS-2007)

3) MV Fly High - All Cast Theme

Song : The OST “Nal Ah Oh Reu Da By Kim Tae Woo(Feat. Soo Ho)”

Clips : Jin Hee's scenes from K-Drama “Fly High” (SBS-2007)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think he is kind of having a depression or sickness (anoraxia probably) in 2005, so I figure why he needs a 2 years break after that. Well, now we got to enjoy his come back with healthy and handsome than ever look!

Agree that he's a little on the slender side, but I can't catagorized him as skinny to the point of aneroxia. He's actually very tall especially for an Asian man...he's over six feet tall with medium frame....of cos he wud look thinner than most....

During his absence from show biz, was it that he just took a break from acting but still d0 the commercial/ad/mv or did he totally disapear from the limelight? If it was the later, cud it be possible that his 2 years absent was due to his mandatory military service...who knows may be he didn't like to publicized it...

***I noticed most actors look more healthier & mascular after return from their military obligations

• 3 months later...
Guest Hyunbini

i am a new convert to KNJ.

this guy is really good

and he grows on you.

what's his latest works?

can anyone help me?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest squeaky

what the heck happened to him?!

i just watched spring bears.

his last work was in 2008.

i thought "oh, army?" but then he would've been back by now... where art thou :(

• 1 month later...
Guest therose209

hey guys,

I do not watch Korean drama so often

so I always mistaken between Kim Nam Jin and Jung Kyu Woon

can someone explain to me how can I distinguish these 2 men

• 1 year later...

Kim Nam Jin to Show Off the Greatness of Korea in Chinese Festival

2012-04-19 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa

Kim Nam Jin will be attending the Shichahai Festival to be held in Beijing, China on April 20 as an honorary ambassador.

25146700.jpg

The Shichahai Festival is a traditional Chinese culture festival that was first held 11 years ago, and this year, it will take place as a part of the cultural exchange between Korea and China to celebrate the countries’ 20 years of diplomatic ties. It will be a large scale event in which the Beijing Market, 300 high-level officials from politics and diplomatic services, and the Korean consul general embassy will be in attendance.

Kim Nam Jin said through his agency J One Plus Entertainment, “I feel the responsibility of having to deliver Korea’s culture. I’m honored to be a part of this meaningful event and for being able to experience the great Chinese culture. I will also try to release the greatness of Korea in China as much as I can.”

Photo credit: J One Plus

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived