Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest visc

Actor Lee Joon-ki's Fan Meeting Likely to Attract 12,000 Asian Fans

2006-05-16

According to Lee's agency, Mentor Entertainment, Lee will hold a fan meeting at the

Jamsil Gymnasium in Seoul for about three hours on May 21 from 2:00 p.m. An

official from Mentor Entertainment said on May 16, "The upcoming fan meeting will

be attended by about 12,000 fans from Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore and

Malaysia, as well as from throughout Korea. We've received applications in advance

from those who want to attend the meeting."

gosh!! do i see m'sia there? :rolleyes: i didn't know there are others too..

i only know bout 1-2 malaysian here.. :unsure:

aishh! i really hope to know other fans as well so we can held a secret fanmeeting together!! hehe!!

evon.. evntho it's knida late.. but get well soon.. hope u're okay now :)

wendy.. have a safe trip back home.. :)

vylette.. junki also hv chatted with fans before.. i dunno where but i think seirin posted the translation..

aishh!! i wish he can converse in english!! i want to chat wif him too!! :w00t:

Guest mcmug

wanted to download files from bummie cbox but it seems to be access for members only (i think coz i dun understand korean)...that's my only source of junki's clips coz there's loads of clips...any other junki cbox around that's good?

wendy...you'll be flying back on 21st...its a pity...anywayz can't wait for you to be back with loads of pix

for singapore junkiers...he is featured in spore magazine i-weekly

wendy...are you going for the fan-meeting? take many pictures and enjoy!!!

Serious ? He's already featured in our local Chinese magazine..not bad for a new star on the rise ! :P

Tomorrow I will watch K & C here and my friend is coming with me. :phew:

I will be going for the another music show tomorrow, and it's gonna be a long day for me too, so signing out now. :D

wanted to download files from bummie cbox but it seems to be access for members only (i think coz i dun understand korean)...that's my only source of junki's clips coz there's loads of clips...any other junki cbox around that's good?

wendy...you'll be flying back on 21st...its a pity...anywayz can't wait for you to be back with loads of pix

my friend must have locked the box. If you wait until June, I'll be posting all the files to seirin clubbox.

hrmm...i bet he will have a girlfriend soon coz he is such a nice person ^_^

let's not pray he finds a GF too soon eheh. He's too busy, so something's gonna give :P He might stop posting to us if he finds a GF cuz he won't have time to do both. So...let's hope he doesn't find one too soon LOL But if he does I'm sure his fans will be hella jealous of the girl ^^; But they'll be happy for him cuz he's in love :) But if the girl mistreats Junki. She's gonna get blacklisted :tongue2:

• LOL 1

Guest tiffany

I am so, so behind in all the news and update... :( stupid work... :fury:

Yeah, there's a 2 page article on LJK in I Weekly. Seems they were the only media that went to Taiwan press conference. My media friend is still beating her head against the wall for missing out on the interview because of the election.

There's also a short section about him in U Weekly.

Wendy, I would have loved to attend Shinhwa concert.... and watch my Jun Jin... hehe! :P

Sounds like you're having a great time. Can't wait for your update when you're back. Hopefully, you'lll get a chance to see him whilst there.... *crossing legs and fingers for you*

Oh, I asked this question on K&C thread but don't think I had an answer. I bought the ost but how come the 'Fate' song is not in the ost. Sorry if this is a stupid question that's been asked many time.... Mainehaeyo....

*Edit*- the reporter had quite a good impression of him and the interview. Will scan and translate tomorrow night when I can breathe.

Oh, I asked this question on K&C thread but don't think I had an answer. I bought the ost but how come the 'Fate' song is not in the ost. Sorry if this is a stupid question that's been asked many time.... Mainehaeyo....

*Edit*- the reporter had quite a good impression of him and the interview. Will scan and translate tomorrow night when I can breathe.

I think Mythnoon responded? She said she bought the cd too I think? But its not on the OST. She has mp3 format of it so listen to though. If you want the song, I can upload it in mp3. 192kbps :) Its rather silly its not on the OST. The whole OST was music only... The movie is great, but the OST puts me to sleep ^^;

*edit*

About King's man doing better than April Snow. Truthfully, I thought it would put people to sleep. I saw the making of it while waiting for the movie to come out. It put me to sleep. I had to wake myself up several times to watch the whole file so I never bothered getting the movie.

Guest tiffany

I think Mythnoon responded? She said she bought the cd too I think? But its not on the OST.

Really? Sorry about this. The last I checked that thread, there was no reply and then I was so busy the last few days I only had time to check this thread and BYJ's thread.... Sorry..... :blush:

If you could upload, it would be fantastic and I'll be very grateful. But no hurry. Not to worry.

Yes, it's really silly why it wasn't in the ost. I thought it conveyed the essence of the movie very well. There were a couple of songs in the ost but not many. The cd is like those of DJG and Untold Scandal. Mainly music. I don't mind but I do want that song in the cd... Grrrrrr....

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

OMG I keep repeating Lee Soo Young Grace MV just 2 see 이준기....sugoiiii KAKKOIIII ne 이준기....I also like the Grace song too....keep repeating this song....so i can imagine about 이준기 everyday :crazy: Whenever I listen 2 this song I always imagine about 이준기 :lol: I just realized he's soooo yasashiiii no hito dayo....Suteki na hito da ne :blush: Kono hito aitai yo....Mousugu aitai kamo shirenai....tabun :rolleyes: Yume de aimashou :phew: 이준기 in Lee Soo Young Grace MV so KAKKOIIII....kawaiiii no otoko no hito jaaaan....이준기 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

이준기 in Elle HK magazine articles I forget which month....I think Jang Dong Gun is also in that magazine articles JDG in NY, I just see this magazine today when i take photo shooting :rolleyes: I will ask my friend friend 2 lent me this magz,so i can scan it & post it here!!!!

Guest elfin

gosh!! do i see m'sia there? :rolleyes: i didn't know there are others too..

i only know bout 1-2 malaysian here.. :unsure:

aishh! i really hope to know other fans as well so we can held a secret fanmeeting together!! hehe!!

hie people,I'm a newbie here and I'm a newly converted Jun Ki fan too. Been backlogging on this thread and it's my first time posting hehe

Visc...I'm a malaysian too. I certainly don mind talking and talking abt Jun Ki with ya :lol:

I first noticed him in soompi but didn't pay him much heed. Then I saw him in My Girl but then still okokla...not that much of an impact yet. Then i checked out Youtube and saw his silly antics and WHAM! need i say more?? ;)

Guest elfin

yea, most people seem to judge by the cover. I am no exception. Actually I didn't even know him so I couldn't really judge junki ^^; I never saw him before until My Girl. But he grows on you. I don't usually like feminine looking guys except in manga/anime. But Junki is cool. I love seeing him in action ^^; Its a striking contrast. At first glance he seems punny, then you see him fight and its like..whooaa... not so girly after all ^^;

seirin.....I was backlogging and came across ur post. I love what u say here n totally agree with it. Once you see him in action and his mannerisms, there is absolutely no 'girl' in him. :blush: :w00t:

He is one heck of a silly boy B)

Guest mcmug

seirin...thanks...will wait for june then btw are you a korean?

rebby...thanks for the junki vid...love seeing you here and at jijoon/goong thread ^^

seirin...thanks...will wait for june then btw are you a korean?

rebby...thanks for the junki vid...love seeing you here and at jijoon/goong thread ^^

nope, I'm chinese actually. Chinese Canadian. I grew up in Canada ^^; Too bad Junki won't be around here. haha I'll just have to go to Korea to stalk him B)

Wendy: have fun watching K&C ^^; I'm so deprived cuz I live so far away :( Maybe I should move to Korea LOL

seirin, thanks for your reply to my PM and no..the girl cannot speak English although she is friendly. :)

Me and my friend are buying the promegranate drinks for collecting the pics of Jun Ki on the bottles and cans. :P So far I can see two different pics only.

Seoul is a wonderful city to move around. I will have to accoompany my friend to try look for Joo Ji Hoon's stuff soon before we leave. All we talk about here is LJK and JJH. Everytime we see their cfs or pictures in the subway trains and buses, the two of us will smile and start teasing each other. :D

I missed some Jun Ki's news or features on TV here coz either I was online or out in the city ! :( But my friends saw the programmes and told me about them. :P

last night i just watch flying boys again he..he..he..he..he..

so defferent junki from junki now..........

wish i could go to the fans meeting......hiks..hiks..hiks....

did he fix his nose??!!

cause in the poster his nose looks a bit bumpy while in the picture, his nose looks straight...hmm...

wow!! this thread is almost at 300 pages!!

i think it just the photo angle; because in poster junki look-up ....

and it taken from side and in interview in from front so it's look defferent