Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest tuna_madunna

Woa! i totally want to trade places with you Wendy! you are really living with your dream! You bought the Giordano shirt already? i bet you'll wear them and shoot your version of the camelion CF!! haha! Just kidding! *^__^*

Seirin and Thundergifs thanks for that fab pics, articles and all!

Ripgal, i know this is a silly question but what clip are those bbasya caps in?

Junki is going out for the next 10 days? wonder where would he be? Last night i dreamt of Junki! It was like reality! I could clearly see his skin face and etc. He passed by me and we chat a little and he speaked english. But.. he's wearing a skirt! wierd, wierd dream!

God bless! *^__^*

Guest ripgal

Wendy!! glad to hear from u in Korea!! how i wish i could see Shinhwa in real..sighz.. sorry of topic here..

anywayz.. so there's a reshow of K & C in Korea? i thought it was shown last year itself.. still showing?

ok.. visc. when u haf the VCD u're gona tell me where u got it! cos i also wana watch it!!

tuna: im not sure where the BBASYA caps of JK came from..since im not that a regular Junkie.. sorry.. im not sure..

Seirin and Thundergifs thanks for that fab pics, articles and all!

Ripgal, i know this is a silly question but what clip are those bbasya caps in?

If you're referring to the shinchan pics ripgal posted few pages back. Its a current clip from MBC.

060510 MBC Section TV [Taiwan trip].avi

Ripgal: K&C went to theatres on late Dec 29 I think. It was on screen until this year of late march. They took it off screen, but since alot of people were asking for it, they put it back on screen for 2 weeks in May.

Guest visc

ok.. visc. when u haf the VCD u're gona tell me where u got it! cos i also wana watch it!!

well my dear.. in your case.. u hv to be a junkier if u wan me to tell u anything bout K&C/junki..

so d'ya admit tht u're a junkier now.. tht u're addicted to junki.. hehe!!

**jo.. jangan laa malu-malu admit je laa!! haha! *winks* eh.. apsal dah tak visit jeongjihun? forgot already? :phew::ph34r:

Guest ripgal

well my dear.. in your case.. u hv to be a junkier if u wan me to tell u anything bout K&C/junki..

so d'ya admit tht u're a junkier now.. tht u're addicted to junki.. hehe!!

**jo.. jangan laa malu-malu admit je laa!! haha! *winks* eh.. apsal dah tak visit jeongjihun? forgot already? :phew::ph34r:

ermm, i am a Junkier already.. but not an avid one. hahhaa..

maybe it's juz temporary insanity over him.. cos i dun really think of him.. hehe..

only when i see his pics.. i think he's HOT!! hahaha...

tell me when u see it ok? hehehe.. i also wana see Junkie bsides in MG..:lol:

OMG Wendy!!!! ahhhhhhh You're one lucky lady ^_- I just read in the chinese article someone posted up. He's been busy practising with Popin (the pic posted before with his shinchan face). He's getting Popin to teach him dancing for the fanmeet :D Dancing, singing and comedy!!! Dang...I wanna watch it so badly T_T

1005pw.th.jpg

Guest visc

OMG Wendy!!!! ahhhhhhh You're one lucky lady ^_- I just read in the chinese article someone posted up. He's been busy practising with Popin (the pic posted before with his shinchan face). He's getting Popin to teach him dancing for the fanmeet :D Dancing, singing and comedy!!! Dang...I wanna watch it so badly T_T

seirin.. dun tell me wendy is going to the fanmeeting too? *faints*

darn it!! he's going to sing and dance in the fanmeeting!!

aishh!! i want to see it too!! :wacko:

hurmm.. i guess we have to wait for wendy's pics and vid!! :w00t:

Guest visc

the second and third pics are kinda disturbing.. >.<

(prolly cuz i'm used to see the manly side of him and i dun think i can accept him in tht way anymore!! haha! LOL! )

i'm going to bed.. i hope i can dream the "manly" oppa.. >.<

thanx anyway.. :)

*just noticed.. the king cried at the back!! hecka FUNNY! hehe! :)

I see him more as an elf than a fairy somehow... He doesn't look like a fairy so much. Actually I would love to see him play an elf character hehe he would look SO HOT.

ahh...so whose translating post? ^^; teal dear~~~ Are you around? heeheh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hello, it's ajumma Wendy here. Had a long day yesterday, been visiting management offices and went for MBC live recording of "For You" music show. Lim Jeong Hee was there and she sang a nice duet with K. Will, Buzz was there again. Today need some time off to shop in Myeondong.

Singapore Junkies...anybody wants the bottle of promegranate drink (1,000won) with his pic and printed signature. I bought two so far and my friends also drank and said it's nice. I like it too, not too sweet and it's a bit sourish which suits me fine. But some bottles do not carry his pic. I see the poster in shops but these are for promotional purposes. Also at bus stops and subway trains. There are items sold in stalls where you can find other Korean stars' mugs, photos, cards, cushions, posters and so on. But all are not official or authentic stuff. I may be tempted to buy a pair of Junki cushions and hope my hubby doesn't kill me ! :D :blush: I bought a phone chain dangler of SSH for myself. Could not find Jun Ki's.

Everytime I see his Giordano cf on TV, I feel so happy because he is real cute and goodlooking, my friends would also look and laugh with me. :lol:

seirin..I sent you a PM, pls read and reply me. :)

resume pics post again. I'm not sure if these poses were posted before, but these shirt pics have been posted before.

43a9240224b657pu.jpg

43a9240224b674np.jpg

43a9240224b696bw.jpg

43b85980242202dt.jpg

43ed13bf53c500yg.jpg

43ed13bf53c576uy.jpg

43ed13bf53c585hc.jpg

4444b2b9db6c31ty.jpg

442551c3166367hq.jpg

43be2ff1619e11cq.jpg

43bfdfd0935693oa.jpg

43c9e2f32f6530ze.jpg

439fdb6e7a8b69if.jpg

img1195991106063701aj.jpg

more picture flood...

img36585206jk.jpg

n2o141237900613rc.jpg

n2o141240507513aq.jpg

43d06e9bada408sz.jpg

img61308iq.jpg

img3703an.jpg

I'll flood some more tomorrow ^^; ahah I better stop before I get a warning LOL

OMG!!!! He was up at 4:30am still ^^; haha made a new post <333 I wonder if he's gonna come out as a samurai in the fanmeeting ^^; arghh dying of curiosity...

kk67831ui.jpg

He wrote "preparing for part of fanmeeting..."

Guest xingjing

I... can't believe I haven't posted in this forum yet. I love him. I love LEE JUNKI!!!

Anyways, I still can't get over him in My Girl. He's just absolutely sweet in that. There's not much else you can say... except that he's PERFECT!! lol

^ You lucky Koreans. Unfortunately, I live on the (almost) opposite side of the world from him. That is so depressing.

SO depressing.

Ah. I forgot to celebrate his birthday on April. I can't believe myself. *hits self on head*

Guest VyLeTtE

woah nice pix... thunderbolt that gif with ljk and ldh, where is it from? havent seen that clip yet?

i enjoy viewing his pix alongside cartoon pix hahaha...

angel seirin those caps of ljk wd ldh where ljk was wearing black coat and ldh was wearing black jacket... was it from MG? i dun remember that scene hehe

Guest VyLeTtE

It's very nice. Great song choice too. We can't smile without you, Junki!!

Please make more Junki mvs; I just realized I have only two fan mvs of him, including yours. Strange. Definitely want MORE. :P

>>>>> there are atleast 5 fanmade mvs of ljk ive seen in www.youtube.com :) chek it out :)

Crossing posting files from lovejunki.net

060120 M.net wide [meeting, show].avi

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VSAG41WH

060227 Mnet Fashion Show.avi

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MUCVOJFX

060227 SBS Fashion Show.avi

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E09BZTS1

060301 MTV Pomegrante CF Making.avi

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X804XV4G

Thanks for the translation on junki's message :) Its great he's happy ^^; Lets keep him happy :wub:

>>>>> are these available in cb annie? phew... ive been going thru backlogs for clips/pix ive missed when my pc was having problems... currently im on p227 hahaha still a loooooong way to go...

btw, anyone here can help me? how do i burn a raw clip and its softsub in a cd? i tried doing this but.... the subs dun appear when i play it on my player :( tnx in advance :)

^ Wow! The last animation is funny and cute! I love it!! XD

And Jun Ki looks great in the rest, the first one is funny yet .. hot ^_^

Thank you for those!! <3

Ahh the ending to K & C is sad but sweet. =P I don't know how to discribe it. Me and my friends (who i dragged with me to watch it with me) came out of the threatre going "wow, that was a really good movie" XD

Gahh i can't wait until it's out on DVD. I was blindly searching for it everywhere before i went to watch the movie but couldn't find any.

Watched it with english subtitles .. hehe, kinda distracting, so hopefully when the DVD is out, i can turn off subs and just watch it and concentrate on faces.

Ahh i'm still so slow, there are 290 + pages here and i'm not even up to 50 .. :tears:

OMG!!! you're soo lucky that you got to watch K&C!!!

do you think you can post up spoiler or send me a pm full of spoilers??!!

im just dying to watch the movie!! :w00t:

hai look what i got.......junki message he..he..he..he. i just found it. it dated 16 may 2006 just want to share it.

Subject: Huk Huk...

Hello, it's Junki.

It's been a long time since I've written, because I've been practicing my butt off lately T__T. I'm exhausted, as I have practice from morning to dawn T__T. However, when I hear my family (fans)'s strong shouts, I might just forget it all.

(laugh) From the stage setup to the hosting, there are many people working hard for this event. I finished recording the songs that I'm going to sing to you guys, and there's even a dance and a performance ^^;.

Although it's a free event, we spent a lot of money on it (laugh). I'm always practicing hard, getting strength from looking forward to meeting my family. To be truthful, there isn't much time so it's harder, but I'll try my best, so let's enjoy it happily.

Also, I'll be writing down a list of names of my family members who attend that day ^^. Until that day, always be healthy and don't ever lose your smile ^^.

After the fanmeeting, I'm thinking about taking a vacation. It seems like I'll have a lot of time, but in reality it's only about ten days.. heuk heuk. (note: crying sounds)

I hope that you guys are happy through and through, night or day.

I love you!!

-credits to leejunki.com, translations by taeyeonkat@lovejunki.net

Guest VyLeTtE

King and Clown (The Royal Jesters) will compete in the Cannes Film Festival this year ! Will Jun Ki go to France too ?

>>>>> was this confirmed? when will the cannes festival be? is it finished? hahaha