Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@summer2017 i'll be so happy with him stalking us here! and a little ashamed to:flushed:

@zi4r 2pm KST is 2am in my country :tears: still i will give the press con a try (running off to set alarm!!!!). i must say that i loved his new hairstyle since the first time i saw it, but then i always love everything about JG and i looooove how he looks in his individual poster (hyperventilating here). The gifs from the vogue bts are love, specially he twirling around ones!!! LJG dancing??? maybe i had to rewatch fying boys (at least his scenes lol)

@pixelsticks what an impressive collection of JG speaking chinese... i have a lot to watch now! not that i'm complaining :wink: thank you very much

@cedarwood happy to hear i'm not alone in my MLSHR madness, the more the merrier :D And i must agree with you when you said there's no overdid when talking about JG. on spoiler tag because offtopic:

Spoiler

i totally forgot about that scene!!! Snape is my favorite character from HP but it's no wonder i forgot, since i found kdramas i forgot about almost everything else and after MLSHR/WangSo/LJG it only got worse!

22 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Criminal Minds 5-min highlight reel is out!

I was so excited when i read this that i couldn't control myself! literally shaking and heart racing!!! and... i can't watch the video in my country. Naver hates me alright! but tell me, is it good?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, antoniaclamens said:

I was so excited when i read this that i couldn't control myself! literally shaking and heart racing!!! and... i can't watch the video in my country. Naver hates me alright! but tell me, is it good?

Hey! I just included the dropbox link. Sorry for being so late. The upload took time cuz the video is long & I wanted to get 1080p.

Please look at my previous post to watch it through the link! Thanks!

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

@pixelsticks what an impressive collection of JG speaking chinese... i have a lot to watch now! not that i'm complaining :wink: thank you very much

Ummm...that would be the amazing @lisethvr.  

37 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Hey! I just included the dropbox link. Sorry for being so late. The upload took time cuz the video is long & I wanted to get 1080p.

1080P goodness!  Ahh...I LOVED the 5 minute trailer first watch.  Then tried to get someone in my house to watch it and they tuned out halfway through.  So it made me watch it again.  

FAVE JG parts:

Walking down the hallway giving Na Hwang the swagger and look. 

JG in Dress Uniform

JG in glasses

• Like 8

@zi4r Thank you very much for the link and I loved the trailer.

2 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Thanks for the speaking Chinese videos will watch it tonight! I get high when I hear Chinese. That pic with the card, u mean its jg writing and his fans took a pic of what he wrote? Such neat handwriting!

Yes it's his handwriting and I guess this fan found card, then she posted on her weibo, that's why he said "Please, give me back my card. I am embarrassed. Chinese fans, let's not do this again. kkkkkk". This is the link of the post on weibo that Joon Gi saw and later he posted same pic on his twitter. http://weibo.com/1773728197/zcsdQb0ZQ?type=comment#_rnd1500432281893

Beautiful fanart

• Like 9

6 hours ago, zi4r said:

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!! :heart:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, hiluna said:

I love his hairstyle in the poster, so cool. I hope he will have it more often in the show than the typical full forehead bangs. It was so nice to see him laughing and enjoying himself in the Vogue shoot with SHJ. Can't wait until 26th, I hope it will be a hit show :)

Hi hiluna, I love it, too! The drama is slowly approaches its premiere date. Bring it on!  Can't wait... :tongue:

• Like 6

Lee Joon Gi Talks About The Advantages Of Filming A Drama Set In Present Day

lee-joon-gi-1-XPN.jpg

On July 19, Lee Joon Gi attended the press conference for tvN’s “Criminal Minds,” in which he plays the lead role of Kim Hyun Joon who is a talented crime scene investigator and profiler at the NCI.

During the press conference, Lee Joon Gi apologized, “I’m sorry for doing so many historical dramas. Although the historical dramas I did took place in different places in history, it seems that a lot of people were waiting for me to do a contemporary drama.”

The actor then talked about the advantages of filming a drama set in the present and said, “When filming historical dramas, we traveled all over the country to film in locations that had mountains and fields, which suited a historical drama. Filming in a city is great because there’s always air conditioning. When filming historical dramas, we’re often in places that are remote or secluded.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/19/lee-joon-gi-talks-benefits-filming-drama-set-present-day/

• Like 10

7 hours ago, zi4r said:

Criminal Minds 5-min highlight reel is out!

Looks like our Hyun Jun is really hot tempered. :D

As always thank you for your good heart and making possible to us to watch the video. 

Here's my "thank you" gif just for you. :)

9b7240181a7ac585ebafec3f0c4a5945.gif

7 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

happy to hear i'm not alone in my MLSHR madness, the more the merrier :D

I should let go of Wang So but I can't. Just thinking about the name of this character makes my heartbeat faster. :wub:

3 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

here's an intro of CM's first three main cast. Of course, including our beloved Joon Gi. 

Is it my computer or the video is mute?

• Like 7

Press conference coverage is everywhere...... so I'm not gonna try & post all the bits & pieces.
When there is an official replay stream, I'll post here.

Our soompi CM fan twitter has made a nice little compilation of pics/vids/Q&A:

And a few of my fave fancam shots from before the event:

Spoiler

Photo session shots from JG's official FB:

Edited by zi4r
Added more
  • Like 9

37 minutes ago, larus said:

I’m sorry for doing so many historical dramas.

It makes me furious that kactors have to say they're sorry for everything. Really it's insane. As if he did something bad. He did good dramas!

• Like 9

So he's really learning to edit video... We soompies noticed that :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

"During the drama’s press conference that was held on July 19, the actor revealed, “I’m learning how to edit videos these days.”

He then promised, “If we exceed 7 percent in viewership ratings, I will put together a video that shows the simple daily lives of our cast members.” “I think it’s good because viewers will enjoy watching it. I’ll even dance,” he added.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

"During the drama’s press conference that was held on July 19, the actor revealed, “I’m learning how to edit videos these days.”

He then promised, “If we exceed 7 percent in viewership ratings, I will put together a video that shows the simple daily lives of our cast members.” “I think it’s good because viewers will enjoy watching it. I’ll even dance,” he added.

Plllllleeeeease let it be more than 7%!!!!!! :love:

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

It makes me furious that kactors have to say they're sorry for everything. Really it's insane. As if he did something bad. He did good dramas!

I absolutely agree with you. I think it was his reply to the fans' comments about the fact that he is the king of historical drama, but I don't think he must sorry for that. He's damn good in historical AND modern drama too, so why does he have to apologize about that?

• Like 7