Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Whether or not you want to accept it as a truthful opinion, it truly lies with your own belief and perception. In the action saguek arena, hes definitely an Alist action star as theres hardly any equivalent who can do such productions but if you look at the co-stars hes been getting show after show, they are B listers. (Lee Yoobi/Park Ha Sun is closer to C list if you ask korean man in the street. 인기없어요. IU is worse, they will not acknowledge her to be an actress even.) Shin minah bombs EVERYTHING she is in.

Other than the lotte ad which is targetted for use across Asia, domestically he does not have any other offers. Im not an anti, in fact I want him to do better. He IS a hallyu star but fact is the older generation actors in the same category he is stuck with all dont have that many offers out to them at the moment. Gong yoo was in the same rut for the longest time. After army the production of Big and the slew of movies he did met with little success. But in 2016 Train to Busan and Goblin back to back put him in the hottest trend again. So ratings and box office still matter domestically.

Without chinese investment money, domestic investors and tv stations need the power churners to sell out their ad spots to recoup investments. If i were them, looking at LJK drama record, I wouldnt consider him for my premium productions either. Esp when I have the choice of younger actors like Lee Minho, Kim Soo Hyun, Jo Jung Seok, Lee Jong Seok, Song Joongki and Park Bo Gum to choose from. Power rookies like Park Hyung Sik, Ji Soo, Park Seo Joon. Its the balance sheet that matters most end of the day to these companies. 

TVN however operates on a different business model. Less ad revenue driven, more subscription based. For them they can take a chance and pair whoever they want. Thats why rather than going to do mainstream broadcast stations that keep relingating him to their action sageuks, he should try to become TVN's new muse (e.g Eric). He likely will get more exposure and better treatment. Cos they dun operate in a box like the big 3. More willing to diversify out of hierachy structure and try for new things.

In Yoo Ah In's words "i am a big fan of TVN" cos he knows that there are no boundaries to what works there.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Being realistic about his success in korea and a genuine representation of things and industry right now is how Namoo can help shape his career in the next 10 years. I hope they can cash in on the intl hype of moon lovers and pick.his next project wisely. 

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, kimchigal2 said:

Whether or not you want to accept it as a truthful opinion, it truly lies with your own belief and perception. In the action saguek arena, hes definitely an Alist action star as theres hardly any equivalent who can do such productions but if you look at the co-stars hes been getting show after show, they are B listers. (Lee Yoobi/Park Ha Sun is closer to C list if you ask korean man in the street. 인기없어요. IU is worse, they will not acknowledge her to be an actress even.)

Other than the lotte ad which is targetted for use across Asia, domestically he does not have any other offers. Im not an anti, in fact I want him to do better. He IS a hallyu star but fact is the older generation actors in the same category he is stuck with all dont have that many offers out to them at the moment. Gong yoo was in the same rut for the longest time. After army the production of Big and the slew of movies he did met with little success. But in 2016 Train to Busan and Goblin back to back put him in the hottest trend again. So ratings and box office still matter domestically.

Without chinese investment money, domestic investors and tv stations need the power churners to sell out their ad spots to recoup investments. If i were them, looking at LJK drama record, I wouldnt consider him for my premium productions either. Esp when I have the choice of younger actors like Lee Minho, Kim Soo Hyun, Jo Jung Seok, Lee Jong Seok, Song Joongki and Park Bo Gum to choose from. Power rookies like Park Hyung Sik, Ji Soo, Park Seo Joon. Its the balance sheet that matters most end of the day to these companies. 

TVN however operates on a different business model. Less ad revenue driven, more subscription based. For them they can take a chance and pair whoever they want. Thats why rather than going to do mainstream broadcast stations that I feel will keep relingating him to their action sageuks, he should try to become TVN's new muse (e.g Eric). He will get more exposure and better treatment I feel. Cos they dun operate in a box like the big 3. More willing to diversify out of hierachy structure and try for new things.

In Yoo Ah In's words "i am a big fan of TVN" cos he knows that there are no boundaries to what works there.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Being realistic about his success in korea and a genuine representation of things and industry right now is how Namoo can help shape his career in the next 10 years. I hope they can cash in on the intl hype of moon lovers and pick.his next project wisely. 

You can continue to believe with your ignorant opinion. But while you are in LJG thread, expect that someone will refute your deluded opinion.

Do you think those drama productions are owned by the stations only? Most dramas NO. Here you have to consider the revenue for a. The Station & b. The Production Company. For small scale productions eg. any liveshoot dramas.. yes they can recoup their cost through domestic market. But for big productions... they need A lister that could generate more revenue per episode in the international market because domestic sales wouldn't enough. 

I just have to say lol with your list of actors above.

Eg.

I. DOTS: It cost $675K/episode to produce. If China, which is huge market, bought it for only $250K per episode, how much do you think KBS bought for the right? Did they buy the drama at cost? OR Did they buy the drama less than China price tag considering Korean is a lot smaller market?

How about the Japan Market for DOTS? Do you think it did generate that much revenue?

II. How about Moon Lovers? It cost$650K per episode to produce. China bought it for $400K per episode.  How much do you think did SBS bought for the right?

How about Moon Lovers in Japan? As far as I know it was sold to 3 different media? How much do you think each paid for the right?

See the difference. I don't think we need to be Einstein to understand the comparison even without further explanation.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/03/06/the-staggering-production-cost-of-descendants-of-the-sun-revealed/

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

You can continue to believe with your ignorant opinion. But while you are in LJG thread, expect that someone will refute your deluded opinion.

Do you think those drama productions are owned by the stations only? Most dramas NO. For small scale productions eg. any liveshoot dramas.. yes they can recoup their cost through domestic market. But for big productions... they need A lister that could sell more money per episode in the international market because domestic sales wouldn't enough. 

I just have to say lol with your list of actors above.

I think you should be more polite to another persons opinion and not name call them as delusional or ignorant.

Rudeness is a reflection of immaturity or maybe its just age. If you cannot tolerate a different opinion, then you should not be in a forum where differing opinions is what makes the platform.

Btw I work in this industry. You do not need to tell me how it all works as I have been in this line for over 20 years. From broadcast JVs to distribution to executive production investments, I know them all too well. Its sad that an opinion piece about an actor I am personally invested in vs the industry demands and expectations is read with such childish condescensions. 

I choose to hold my peace. 

• Like 10

36 minutes ago, kimchigal2 said:

I think you should be more polite to another persons opinion and not name call them as delusional or ignorant.

Rudeness is a reflection of immaturity or maybe its just age. If you cannot tolerate a different opinion, then you should not be in a forum where differing opinions is what makes the platform.

Btw I work in this industry. You do not need to tell me how it all works as I have been in this line for over 20 years. From broadcast JVs to distribution to executive production investments, I know them all too well. Its sad that an opinion piece about an actor I am personally invested in vs the industry demands and expectations is read with such childish condescensions. 

I choose to hold my peace. 

Is it more rude when you claim your opinion is truthful and ours is not? Seriously, one does not need to sugarcoat just to be called polite.

If you work in the entertainment industry you shouldn't have uttered those misguided opinion. Pretty sure you did not work in Finance & Accounting or even Marketing. 

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 5

58 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Eg. DOTS: It cost $675K/episode to produce. If China, which is huge market, bought it for only $250K per episode, how much do you think KBS bought for the right? Did they buy the drama at cost? OR Did they buy the drama less than China price tag considering Korean is a lot smaller market?

How about Moon Lovers? It cost$650K per episode to produce. China bought it for $400K per episode.  How much do you think did SBS bought for the right? See the difference.I don't think we need to be Einstein to understand the comparison.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/03/06/the-staggering-production-cost-of-descendants-of-the-sun-revealed/

Heres an educational piece of how these numbers add up. When production cost is a number, what it really means is actual production is 1/3 that cost as 2/3 goes into marketing and advertising (usually inflated numbers to be honest). Of a production episode cost, these days actors fees alone take up 50-70% depending. If an episode actual cost is 200-300k to produce - 50% is financed by broadcast station, 50% by production company (which in turn funds their share through investors ). Broadcast companies recoup through domestic ad sales and repeat runs. Production recoups through international distribution in which big countries like China and Japan do 5-6 figure deals per ep and smaller countries pay mid 4 figures to low 10s. Online pays small money but adds up through numbers volume. Formats is another revenue generation channel. Scarlet heart huge presales numbers to China was not due to LJK but solely based on fact the original was one of the biggest hits in mainland. For the genre, another actor will be hard to pull off as its sageuk action.

Presales for SH however outside of China does standard sales. It was not extraodinary numbers and similar to Moonlight and other productions. But the fact it was well received internationally and had good word of mouth meant more countries bought it which was great for NBC and YG who invested via the pdn company. 

Your wolves and dog comment is again thoroughly rude and "misguided"? Its boils down to my reality vs yours isnt it? Subjective.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kimchigal2 said:

Heres an educational piece of how these numbers add up. When production cost is a number, what it really means is actual production is 1/3 that cost as 2/3 goes into marketing and advertising (usually inflated numbers to be honest). Of a production episode cost, these days actors fees alone take up 50-70% depending. If an episode actual cost is 200-300k to produce - 50% is financed by broadcast station, 50% by production company (which in turn funds their share through investors ). Broadcast companies recoup through domestic ad sales and repeat runs. Production recoups through international distribution in which big countries like China and Japan do 5-6 figure deals per ep and smaller countries pay mid 4 figures to low 10s. Online pays small money but adds up through numbers volume. Formats is another revenue generation channel. Scarlet heart huge presales numbers to China was not due to LJK but solely based on fact the original was one of the biggest hits in mainland. For the genre, another actor will be hard to pull off as its sageuk action.

Presales for SH however outside of China does standard sales. It was not extraodinary numbers and similar to Moonlight and other productions. But the fact it was well received internationally and had good word of mouth meant more countries bought it which was great for NBC and YG who invested via the pdn company. 

Your wolves and dog comment is again rude and "misguided"? Its boils down to my reality vs yours isnt it? Subjective.

(Deleted as I misread previous quote)

Who is subjective?

If they have the 50:50% arrangement how does it matter in the comparison I presented? You basically answered what I have asked in my previous quote.  But you have to understand Korea is a small market compared to the world, being China & Japan as the 2nd and 3rd biggest in the world. So you cannot generalise all dramas and treat them as one and the same because each drama has different target market, has different market potential and they are marketed accordingly. They cast actors accordingly too.

What do you mean 5-6 figure deals per episode for Japan and China? Arang and the Magistrate was sold to Japan for $200K per episode and that was in 2012. 

4 figures to low 10s????- maybe for dramas sold 10 years after first broadcast? or maybe Webdramas. Where did you get this info?

Just for calling that my POV is not realistic? How isn't as bad as calling your opinion misguided? Again, I would not sugarcoat just to be polite. Sugarcoated statement is possibly rudest statement I could imagine.

Btw, What is more rude than calling LJG as B-actor on his Thread? Also, have you read the list of dramas I wrote which rated less than or about the same as Moon Lovers? By how you responded, I don't think you did.

In addition, it is good to know that K-Ent casts B-Actor for blockbuster production.

Further, you are lucky that I didn't say anything negative about your Oppas. Well, I don't think I would stoop on that level.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 5

@kimchigal2No one has been called ignorant. The opinion was deemed ignorant.  By definition  ignorance simply reflects a lack of knowledge.  Nor should one try to support an opinion as superior to that of others by claiming invisible authority. The bottom line is that it is considered poor net etiquette to enter a venue like this and post content that is controversial or hostile to the topic. 

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, kimchigal2 said:

Im 45. I dun need oppas. 

I think you should read in entirety her replies to me. Delusional she called me on and ignorance on my opinions. Why is it deemed hostile because the industry here does not share his fans opinion that he should rank in the A listers zone at the moment? I feel the discrepancy between his talent and the zoning but rather than being butt hurt that it should be more, Im just praying like Gong Yoo, things could explode for him this year. Do you know even Lee Dong Wook is not considered an A lister here in Korea. Thats how tight the selection is and theres less than maybe 10 actors in the drama field now to command that title due to the way popularity index is calculated here.

Im sorry if my honesty hurt his fans but its the truth and these tiers are glaringly blatant. This exclusive club gets all the endorsements never mind that ppl are super sick of the same faces on coffee, clothing, electronic goods, phones and shampoos. They get the good scripts, the star pds, trending costars and crazy salaries.  Its all about herd mentality. I just saw 4 different park bo young ads in the last 15 min here. Then theres talk about the same ppl on the various variety programs, same ppl on polls. This is reality. Thats what I meant about my reality vs the other posters. 

Maybe you should read back too.

So commercial endorsement is the basis for being called A-list actor? You have mistaken it to be A-list product endorsers.

Wow! Where did you get that definition? Don't you think commercial promotion by actors somehow affect and limit their viability as an actor? That is only good for newbies and not serious actors. For serious actors ideally should limit commercial endorsements unless if they truly believe in the product.

So it is called A-list actors if they have many endorsements even if their dramas don't generate good revenue per episode?

Actors or actress endorsing pizza, fried chicken, burgers, colas yet they are as thin as a stick. Actors endorsing $30-100 dollar clothing lines yet they wear clothing with prices in hundreds and thousands. Where is their credibility? Yet you call them A-list actors?

And sorry I don't have anything to say about LJG personal income as he didn't publicly release his Financial Statements.

And you are talking about good scripts? Those hype up dramas has good scripts? I'd rather bite my tongue. Good actors have to rely on trending co-stars too? And yet they have big salaries even if there are so many big stars in it?

45my bu*t. Whose 45 with this kind of thought process. Oh well there is you as you claimed. Thank you for your deluded POV, but NO, just keep it with you as it's sounds very funny. Maybe share it with your Oppas fan thread. They will be happy to hear it. Well you can continue to post here but expect resistance from some fans like me.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Maybe you should read back too. So commercial endorsement is the basis for being called A-list actor? You have mistaken it to be A-list product endorsers.

Wow! Where did you get that definition? Don't you think commercial promotion by f actors somehow affect and limit their viability as an actor? That is only good for newbies and not serious actors. For serious actors ideally should limit commercial endorsements unless if they truly believe in the product.

Its the other way around. Hit dramas/hot on media CPI index= endorsements. 

As for "truly believing in a product" - thats a romantic ideal and not a practical reality. Bills to pay, family to support, personal hobbies to pursue. Management company needs the 20% to keep the overheads going. Who would pass up a million bucks. Few.

• Like 2

as far as I know, LJK is my new crush after JCW.... Him & PMY has chemistry in "My Ear's Candy".. Hope they would have a rom-com soon.. Does anybody know if courted or try dating PMY 10 yrs ago?..;p

• Like 8

3 hours ago, kimchigal2 said:

Im 45. I dun need oppas. 

I think you should read in entirety her replies to me. Delusional she called me on and ignorance on my opinions. Why is it deemed hostile because the industry here does not share his fans opinion that he should rank in the A listers zone at the moment? I feel the discrepancy between his talent and the zoning but rather than being butt hurt that it should be more, Im just praying like Gong Yoo, things could explode for him this year. Do you know even Lee Dong Wook is not considered an A lister here in Korea. Thats how tight the selection is and theres less than maybe 10 actors in the drama field now to command that title due to the way popularity index is calculated here.

Im sorry if my honesty hurt his fans but its the truth and these tiers are glaringly blatant. This exclusive club gets all the endorsements never mind that ppl are super sick of the same faces on coffee, clothing, electronic goods, phones and shampoos. They get the good scripts, the star pds, trending costars and crazy salaries.  Its all about herd mentality. I just saw 4 different park bo young ads in the last 15 min here. Then theres talk about the same ppl on the various variety programs, same ppl on polls. This is reality. Thats what I meant about my reality vs the other posters. 

Thanks for your insights into the industry in Korea. It is evident to me (and I am sure to others here) that you are not an "anti." Like you, I admire Lee Joon Gi tremendously, but I recognize that he has the same kinds of challenges as other actors trying to maintain a long-term career in the face of business realities and the fickleness of mass audiences. What I love most about him is the way he perseveres with such grace in the face of obstacles like less talented co-stars and weak scripts and flawed productions. Also, I've never known of another actor who appreciates his crazy fans as much as Joon Gi.:wink:

• Like 14

I was away for a few days but wanted to SQUEE like a 12 year old for @oyashirazu and her pics and successful trip to Korea!  Thank you for letting us know how it went and I am glad you were able to see the JG Lotte Tunnel!  I bet that is quite an experience.  And here's hoping our 101 Reasons gets read by somebody! 

I see there have been a few new LJG posters in the thread as well and a few existing posters that have seemed to have disappeared.  I know there is always transition in online communities but hope that the LJG Thread can welcome and accommodate.  I know I can be like a 12 Year Old Fan Girl at times (and this thread is a safe place for that), but it can be enlightening (and, yes, maybe even frustrating) to hear a different perspective from others. But overall, I think it is good to digest a few differing opinions and observations based on other's knowledgebase. That is what I find fascinating and why I wrote Reason 100.  We all come from different backgrounds/perspectives/views/cultures but we all have a common desire for LJG and for his career to be as successful as it CAN be.  

So if you want to be proactive:  

:heart: VOTE FOR JG::heart:

BEST ACTOR @ dramafever  https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-actor

Please vote as often as you can...just keep clicking on link

BEST BAD BOY @dramafever  https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-bad-boy

Please vote as often as you can...just keep clicking on link

Most Handsome Man in the World:  http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2017-poll/?fv-page=2

Once Daily

Most Handsome Korean Actor: http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-korean-actors-2017-poll/

Once Daily

AND TWEET

#SuspetyaNiWangSo is the official hashtag to try to trend today.  

• Like 13

Hi all, 

I am new to this thread,

I like reading all your comments which makes me get to know Lee Joon gi more, 

for me he is the best and most charming actor and he always be the in the A list, :D

I wish to continue read more about him by joining here..

• Like 13

42 minutes ago, joybran said:

Thanks for your insights into the industry in Korea. It is evident to me (and I am sure to others here) that you are not an "anti." Like you, I admire Lee Joon Gi tremendously, but I recognize that he has the same kinds of challenges as other actors trying to maintain a long-term career in the face of business realities and the fickleness of mass audiences. What I love most about him is the way he perseveres with such grace in the face of obstacles like less talented co-stars and weak scripts and flawed productions. Also, I've never known of another actor who appreciates his crazy fans as much as Joon Gi.:wink:

Thank you for your rational perspective. It is exactly his tenacity and resilience that has won my respect and increased my personal interest in him. Hence my desire to see him do well and break out of the mold this dastardly industry has fixed him in. He is right that at 36 korean age, he cant be plowing through action scenes like he used to. End of the day, he is still an actor who wants to be remembered for his craft. Thats why the following roles for him till he reaches 40 are crucial. Fingers crossed that Namoo fights hard for him to challenge different types of genres and characters to expand out his portfolio.  

He does provide the best fanservice too and one of the genuine artists out there who truly loves his fans and lets his actions do the talking. Amazing patience ^^

P.s - sorry to suck you into the high school drama that is happening. If you read a cuss first liner just dont bother reading the post or engage them. They are allergic to common sense at the moment. If I were their mum, i would wash their mouths out with chilli from the sheer use of expletives. Only spoilt children will use vicious cussing and vindinctive language when they cant win an argument based on intellectual conversation. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, joybran said:

I don't want to refute your opinion but I would like to say my piece. She was talking about popularity index and CPI index and stuff which are very INconsistent. And Calling Lee Joon Gi as B-lister. Ok she is not anti. But anyway, maybe you can understand her POV because she is like you who's been in the entertainment industry for 20 years.

FYI, these indices changes all the time. When Moon Lovers were on, Lee Joon Gi were part of the popularity list even now and he is always been in the news even now. He has been present in polls not just in Korea but internationally, even now.

During the broadcast, Moon Lovers tops the CPI Index even surpassing Moonlight and other dramas of those some actors she has listed as A-listers.

Just because Lee Joon Gi does not endorse too many commercials, she called him as B-lister. We don't know the reasons why he does not endorsed too many commercials. But I read this story. I think everyone knows that LJG had problems with his previous management. One of the conflicts was relating to commercial endorsements particularly something related to cosmetics and that he refused to be in it. So, there might be a reason why he does not want to be engaged in any of those activities. We don't know so we can't just make our own assumptions. But calling him B-lister because he does not endorsed not many products was too disrespectful and mean... and ohh she is not ANTI???  (sorry, I was not supposed to disagree. I was not able to hold myself)

LJG mentioned in his FM that he has been receiving many offers but they all under review. That's what more important. It does not mean that he is not receiving romance comedy offers, does not make him a lesser in demand actor in the industry. How many IT actors who are not receiving complex and challenging roles? Yet she is considering them as A-lister? Because they are receiving rom-com dramas? So they are  A-listers & LJG is a B-lister because there was no rom-com offer for him? ... Which is the POV you are agreeing on.

Please read all other post to be fair but I would not care if you won't.. because maybe you don't need to.

And thanks for pointing out how Joon Gi appreciates his crazy fans. Crazy as we are but at least we are not like those fans of other actors who go hopping from one thread to another spreading their gullibility.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 5

39 minutes ago, kimchigal2 said:

Thank you for your rational perspective. It is exactly his tenacity and resilience that has won my respect and increased my personal interest in him. Hence my desire to see him do well and break out of the mold this dastardly industry has fixed him in. He is right that at 36 korean age, he cant be plowing through action scenes like he used to. End of the day, he is still an actor who wants to be remembered for his craft. Thats why the following roles for him till he reaches 40 are crucial. Fingers crossed that Namoo fights hard for him to challenge different types of genres and characters to expand out his portfolio.  

He does provide the best fanservice too and one of the genuine artists out there who truly loves his fans and lets his actions do the talking. Amazing patience ^^

P.s - sorry to suck you into the high school drama that is happening. If you read a cuss first liner just dont bother reading the post or engage them. They are allergic to common sense at the moment. If I were their mum, i would wash their mouths out with chilli from the sheer use of expletives. Only spoilt children will use vicious cussing and vindinctive language when they cant win an argument based on intellectual conversation. 

Good job. You made your words a little nicer this time. Well done for that beautifully written sarcastic ending statement. Good job for finding someone who share your sentiments. Btw, you were both in the entertainment industry for 20 years. So you both are great match.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 1

Oh boy!  

Oh @missmaudy I love your protective desire to make sure that LJG isn't attacked by antifans.  I also can appreciate @kimchigal2's take on the entertainment industry in Korea.  And @joybran has been part of this thread for a while. I am not familiar with @ross2381 as you may have been a lurker who just recently started posting in here. You are also very passionate.  

This is frustrating to me because I loved to come in here and find many views/pics/article/stories all supporting an amazing and incredibly handsome actor.  I did want to ask questions, debate, share, escape from the Real Life richard simmons and have some fun with like minded individuals.  And find ways to support LJG.  I used this to find inspiration in my work and to connect.  It's been a wild ride and I didn't necessarily want it to end.

Can we all find common ground and move on?  

• Like 19

35 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Oh boy!  

Oh @missmaudy I love your protective desire to make sure that LJG isn't attacked by antifans.  I also can appreciate @kimchigal2's take on the entertainment industry in Korea.  And @joybran has been part of this thread for a while. I am not familiar with @ross2381 as you may have been a lurker who just recently started posting in here. You are also very passionate.  

This is frustrating to me because I loved to come in here and find many views/pics/article/stories all supporting an amazing and incredibly handsome actor.  I did want to ask questions, debate, share, escape from the Real Life richard simmons and have some fun with like minded individuals.  And find ways to support LJG.  I used this to find inspiration in my work and to connect.  It's been a wild ride and I didn't necessarily want it to end.

Can we all find common ground and move on?  

I don't really have problems. But if they promote their actors and demean and put LJG down.. on his thread... well? Btw, who's stopping them to say all the superlatives about their favourite actors in the right thread? Why come on LJGs and put him down? Esp with those non-sense.

Some people maybe a regular here. They come and go on this thread but I smell anti from afar no matter how they hide it with their nice and sugarcoated statements.

@pixelsticks Sorry I couldn't make my words a little nicer. It's not directed at you. I just lost all my patience because of some people.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 4

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You make my :heart: hurt.  When I read your posts, I find them unpleasant and not in any way representative of how this thread has been the last 6 months.  I know you are passionate, but there is a time and a place and the wisdom to find the higher ground.  

• Like 23

42 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You make my :heart: hurt.  When I read your posts, I find them unpleasant and not in any way representative of how this thread has been the last 6 months.  I know you are passionate, but there is a time and a place and the wisdom to find the higher ground.  

Sorry to have stresses you out. But anti's should not be tolerated.

Those kind of people, If we disagree with them, our opinions becomes unrealistic. If we call their opinions biased and deluded, they hate it, call us childish and immature while they are smart.

I tell you I am in my 40s and I work in research and I deal with trends and numbers. So I know what make sense or not. But I am not good with words and don't know how to sugarcoat as I hate it the most. I also hate sarcasm as I find it the lowest form of wit as quoted from some genius.

I hope the moderator will delete those posts from LJG needs good rating drama badly comment as it's the one that attracted the B-lister or relegated to B-list comments.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 4