Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

29.  His language usage!  International fans appreciate the fact he is learning and utilizing other languages to communicate with us all in spoken word and in his SNS usage!!  English, Mandarin, <<<what languages has he spoken?>>>>

30. His Sageuk speech!  

31. His ability to go from serious to goofy to sexy in > 3 seconds

32. His ability to make pouring water something of an event. ^_^

33. His pleasant singing voice

34. His fun, robotic dancing

35. His creative selfies and videos

36. His albums and songs that he shares with the masses.

37. He will show us more of him on the Candy in my Ears show

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/popular/post/3666/

Lee Joon Gi will appear in tvN ‘Candy in my Ears’

News

38.His personality as a whole.If he stops drama or movies(Hell No!!!*cringes*)he would totally excel as a variety star.see his guest appearances in running man, healing camp, family outing and golden fisheries.

39. He is very wise and intelligent.Behind all his goofyness.Every interview with him shows how deep his thinking process is and how perceptive he is.When he is answering questions, he takes time to give genuine, original and well thought answers. Not just one word or phrase answers and not those well rehearsed bull crap generic answers celebs give at interviews.

40. He learns from his mistakes and now doesn't let fame get to his head even though he is a very successful person overall.

41.He is a fashionista through and through.How can a man look so good in jewellery like he did in Hong Kong fan concert or any other fan meet really.or his airport fashion..or just him in simple casual wear when he is guesting at movie premiere's of his co-stars.Not forgetting how he can vary his hair colour from Red to white to blonde to black to auburn and plus long hair, short hair, up do, porcupine hair style etc etc and look damn good most of the time.

-Not forgeting how intriguing it is that he can look so beautiful(think Gong Gil beauty)beating women even in recent photos when he wears pastel coloured clothes and cute(pink, yellow,red) and then manly heartachingly sexy when he wears black.(think Gwangjong,Resident Evil,Wang So,Iljimae)

42.His unique physical attributes.Someone mentioned in the previous page how he can transmit different emotions with his eyes in his acting .Il just mention the fact that they are there.his small phoenix eyes and their shape is so special.his straight nose.killer jawline.straight teeth and smile.His heart shaped lips.clear skin.He will be 35 soon but no sign of aging(not that 35 is old really but he doesn't look it).I also like that his sexiness shines through even without him taking off his shirt and showing us Abbs his swagger and confidence does that for him.

43.His star quality/aura.In a room full of hundreds of stars and other regular people.You can't help but notice him.He has that shine to him.

• Like 12

44. He is such a fantastic model.his photo shoots are always interesting to watch if filmed and his pictorials are so fabulous to fangirl over.If I was a casting agent for a model agency or a client looking for an unconventional model.I would definitely pick him.if you put his headshots along hundreds of headshots of equally beautiful and talented actors and models..his look alone stands out..its so unique.No wonder he is the original flowerboy.Oh and bonus points for no plastic surgery or botox

• Like 13

OMG.chingus.has everyone managed to watch this video yet.It has English subs.So basically it's LJG's interview on scarlet heart ryeo.He talks about his motivation for choosing scarlet heart ryeo, the specifics of how he lost his weight.How it was like working with IU,how it was like working with Kang Ha Neul and other juicy stuff you probably haven't heard him talking about scarlet heart ryeo.I know some of it was there in his other interviews but this one is super interesting.enjoy everyone who loved scarlet heart ryeo!!!

• Like 14

45. Perfect shaped hearts... And a great variety of them. Lol. He always amazed me with his fingers/hands habilities

46. His contageous and funny way of laughing

47. He's not afraid to tell the truth about himself. Even when he's telling something that might make him look bad

48. The way he's always willing to take responsabilities for his decidions and try to make the best of them even in adverse situations

49. The way he looks devinely shy when someone praises his work or his looks

• Like 16

18 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

@cedarwood  so you saved my life and I didn’t know… Thank you!!!!!  But now you’re tempting me to watch Hotel Venus, it couldn’t be that bad… hahaha. :lol: I was kidding, I won’t watch it. But you pick my curiosity, why did you dislike it so much???? your PM love it!!! thank you chingu!!!  

The truth is the movie was dead boring. I watched it for Joon Gi only. And I didn't get the artistic idea behind this... thing I saw. 

18 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

One look from those expresive eyes and i'm dead

Tell me about it! I can't stop looking at his eyes. They're wonderful. 

11 hours ago, oyashirazu said:

There's sooo much more. Perhaps we can make it to 100.? :D 

Oh please do! :D

8 hours ago, junejungki said:

He knows he is hot!! He said that with full of confidence. Love that trait. hahahaha!!

Sure he knows. He's not blind, he looks in a mirror every day (I want to be that mirror!!!) while he's shaving (want to be the blade) and brushes his teeth (I want to be his... ok, I'll stop!). And he must know the impact he has on women. He's modest but not stupid. :)

5 hours ago, violina said:

He loves kids.A man like that will instantly gain bonus points with women.I always ship lee joon gi and babies and kids.

True! He's always just adorable with children. Maybe he just knows how to talk to them. Awww...

I love the list, keep going!!! :) 

• Like 13

50.  His broad strong hands and his well groomed fingernails.

51.  His broad shoulders.

52.  His diction - he speaks so clearly. (Good for me in my looooong journey to learn Korean language haha)

53.  His energy.

54.  His appreciation and connection to us...his fans.

55.  His sincerity in everything.

56.  His work ethic.

I hope I haven't repeated anything.  I'm sure there is so much more.:tongue:

• Like 13

3 hours ago, emeraldblue said:

OMG.chingus.has everyone managed to watch this video yet.It has English subs.So basically it's LJG's interview on scarlet heart ryeo.He talks about his motivation for choosing scarlet heart ryeo, the specifics of how he lost his weight.How it was like working with IU,how it was like working with Kang Ha Neul and other juicy stuff you probably haven't heard him talking about scarlet heart ryeo.I know some of it was there in his other interviews but this one is super interesting.enjoy who ever loved Lee Joon Gi in scarlet heart ryeo!!!

What do you mean 'enjoy who ever loved Lee Joon Gi in Scarlet Heart Ryeo'?  Did you think that not all his fans love him as Wang So?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

What do you mean 'enjoy who ever loved Lee Joon Gi in Scarlet Heart Ryeo'?  Did you think that not all his fans love him as Wang So?

Oops I stand corrected.have edited the post just now.I really meant to say all who loved scarlet heart ryeo.I don't think there were any LJG fans who hated Wang So.

Continuing the 100 reasons we love Joon Gi list. 

57. I love that he is very active on various forms of social media like instagram, twitter,weibo,vlive app etc.Even if I had nine lives,I would never understand written hangul/Korean,lol. So if we see the videos or photo updates at least we know he is ok or at  decipher what he is feeling with his emojisB)and we can know what he is up to, even if we cant understand what he is saying.

58. And being totally silly, his ears are so cute.I can totally imagine his mum pulling them when he is acting naughty or doing aegyo when he was a baby.:D

• Like 14

4 hours ago, cedarwood said:

The truth is the movie was dead boring. I watched it for Joon Gi only. And I didn't get the artistic idea behind this... thing I saw. 

Tell me about it! I can't stop looking at his eyes. They're wonderful. 

Oh please do! :D

Sure he knows. He's not blind, he looks in a mirror every day (I want to be that mirror!!!) while he's shaving (want to be the blade) and brushes his teeth (I want to be his... ok, I'll stop!). And he must know the impact he has on women. He's modest but not stupid. :)

True! He's always just adorable with children. Maybe he just knows how to talk to them. Awww...

I love the list, keep going!!! :) 

His ear. I love his elf like ear :yum:

• Like 10

On 23/2/2017 at 9:06 AM, pixelsticks said:

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=98527 

Lee Jun Ki, Moon Chae Won, Son Hyun Ju, Kim Young Chul ‥ Completed Golden Lineup of 'Criminal Mind'

So...what does this mean to those who have watched Criminal Minds?  Does this fit into character roles?  

And is JG filming a commercial in Italy?

I saw the first season and for me the two most important male characters were Jason Gideon (season 1-3) and Aaron Hotchner, followed by Derek Morgan and Spencer Reid, but after the departure of Jason Gideon I heard that character of Aaron Hotchner became the most important.

According to Wikipedia:

BAU = Behavioral Analysis Unit
Jason Gideon, Senior Supervisory Special Agent and Former BAU Unit Chief.
Aaron Hotchner, Senior Supervisory Special Agent and Former BAU Unit Chief.
Derek Morgan, Supervisory Special Agent.
Spencer Reid, Supervisory Special Agent

So according to the difference of years between the actors and the roles that they offered them, I think Kim Young-Chul's character might look like Jason Gideon's character and Son Hyun-Joo's character might look like Aaron's Hotchner and I suppose Joon Gi is being offered the character of Derek Morgan? Or maybe his roles will be different and the importance also will change a little since Joon Gi is the male lead.

Speaking of this in the DCinside where there is talk of dramas there was a post where wondered if Joon Gi would be the male lead or Son Hyun-Joo and I read in the answers (using the Google translator) that some fans asserted that of course Joon Gi would be the male lead but there were other fans who had doubts.

Also in the DCinside of Joon Gi these last 2 days there was much fuss and discussion about the articles that came out where it was said that Joon Gi was positively considering Criminal Minds, many fans don't want him to accept the drama and are very annoying with Joon Gi's agency, fans mentioned that the agency was disinterested in the way they handled the articles, that last 3 years had been the same and mentioned a lot of MLSHR (filtered script, poster intensifying the love triangle, etc) and especially SWWTN, too some fans were annoyed with Joon Gi and they say that he doesn't care what his fans think and there were more things that the fans said but as I use the translator I didn't understand, what I did understand is that the reasons why they disagree is because the drama is a remake and because they didn't know who the Director and Screenwriter will be. Generally in DCinside they advance from 5 to 10 pages in 1 day, but the day that the article came out they advanced like 40 pages in 1 day divided between posts of fans that criticized and other post of fans that tried to clean the forum posting positive things of Joon Gi.

And this last day there was a post where the title reads 'Lee Joon Gi run away', in the post said that screenwriter of Korean version of Criminal Minds (크리미널 마인드) is Nam Sun-Nyeon (남선년) and they say hasn't experience because only has been the second screenwriter of 'The Great Seer' and this drama is the only work that has done, so the fans again asked that Joon Gi reject this drama. This is the link of post in case someone wants to see it.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leejungi&no=1100655&page=10

I suppose that Korean fans got this information in the same way that fans in Weibo, there were also worried and they wanted that Joon Gi rejects the offer by the same reason, in weibo they posted a pic where it's read that this screenwriter (남선년) registers copyright of Criminal Minds (크리미널 마인드) since May last year, so that's why they assume is the screenwriter.

9887c8d0gy1fd1yg7igxlj20hs0gbq48.jpg

Well, when it was announced that they had offered the drama to Joon Gi, in the articles they also said that the production company had said that they held an open script contest for an adaptation of any episode from Seasons 1 through 7 of Criminal Minds, so I don't understand, maybe there is a mistake and the fans are confused.

• Like 11

@lisethvr, well, in the last few season, Hotch is the boss, so maybe you can call him "the lead", but he is not. The story is narratively not character driven, but centered around the cases, which sometimes connect to a character personal life, but they take turn on it. So I'm fine with any character JG is up to, and as we guessed, it's probably Hotch or Morgan. With 2 veteran actors cast, maybe he won't be the Hotch counterpart. I don't mind. Morgan is the action guy and very reliable (and my fave male character :tongue:). Maybe they will adapt the characters and make some changes too. We don't know ~ 

But yeah, the writer is the key. The script has to be well written and clever. No plot holes and smart cases please. So on that, if the writer is a newby, I can understand why JG fans wants him to reject. But every writer started somewhere, and this one, if it is confirmed, could be a good one, even without much experience. 

And fans should stop complaining like that. Some remarks you reported are childish. He doesn't have to listen to his fans for his roles. Nowhere in the world do actors listen to them on their role choices. And that's the right thing to do. 

• Like 13

59. (Just tongue-in-cheek) His love of ladies feet - I shall explain - I'm just watching Joseon Gunman again and in Ep 19 Soo-In hurts her foot while running away. Joon Gi aka Yoon Kang wraps it in a strip of his clothing and later finds her shoe and places it onto her foot.  This reminded me that a similar incident happened with Yang Sun in SWWTN and he took care of her foot as well.  Fast forward to his Seoul FM where he humbly washed the feet of one of his fans. (I was genuinely overwhelmed by his act of sincerity and its symbolism) Joon Gi - you can take care of my feet anytime - a foot massage after work would be heavenly - sigh :wink::tongue::wub:

• Like 11

6 hours ago, lisethvr said:

I saw the first season and for me the two most important male characters were Jason Gideon (season 1-3) and Aaron Hotchner, followed by Derek Morgan and Spencer Reid, but after the departure of Jason Gideon I heard that character of Aaron Hotchner became the most important.

According to Wikipedia:

BAU = Behavioral Analysis Unit
Jason Gideon, Senior Supervisory Special Agent and Former BAU Unit Chief.
Aaron Hotchner, Senior Supervisory Special Agent and Former BAU Unit Chief.
Derek Morgan, Supervisory Special Agent.
Spencer Reid, Supervisory Special Agent

So according to the difference of years between the actors and the roles that they offered them, I think Kim Young-Chul's character might look like Jason Gideon's character and Son Hyun-Joo's character might look like Aaron's Hotchner and I suppose Joon Gi is being offered the character of Derek Morgan? Or maybe his roles will be different and the importance also will change a little since Joon Gi is the male lead.

Speaking of this in the DCinside where there is talk of dramas there was a post where wondered if Joon Gi would be the male lead or Son Hyun-Joo and I read in the answers (using the Google translator) that some fans asserted that of course Joon Gi would be the male lead but there were other fans who had doubts.

Also in the DCinside of Joon Gi these last 2 days there was much fuss and discussion about the articles that came out where it was said that Joon Gi was positively considering Criminal Minds, many fans don't want him to accept the drama and are very annoying with Joon Gi's agency, fans mentioned that the agency was disinterested in the way they handled the articles, that last 3 years had been the same and mentioned a lot of MLSHR (filtered script, poster intensifying the love triangle, etc) and especially SWWTN, too some fans were annoyed with Joon Gi and they say that he doesn't care what his fans think and there were more things that the fans said but as I use the translator I didn't understand, what I did understand is that the reasons why they disagree is because the drama is a remake and because they didn't know who the Director and Screenwriter will be. Generally in DCinside they advance from 5 to 10 pages in 1 day, but the day that the article came out they advanced like 40 pages in 1 day divided between posts of fans that criticized and other post of fans that tried to clean the forum posting positive things of Joon Gi.

And this last day there was a post where the title reads 'Lee Joon Gi run away', in the post said that screenwriter of Korean version of Criminal Minds (크리미널 마인드) is Nam Sun-Nyeon (남선년) and they say hasn't experience because only has been the second screenwriter of 'The Great Seer' and this drama is the only work that has done, so the fans again asked that Joon Gi reject this drama. This is the link of post in case someone wants to see it.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leejungi&no=1100655&page=10

I suppose that Korean fans got this information in the same way that fans in Weibo, there were also worried and they wanted that Joon Gi rejects the offer by the same reason, in weibo they posted a pic where it's read that this screenwriter (남선년) registers copyright of Criminal Minds (크리미널 마인드) since May last year, so that's why they assume is the screenwriter.

Well, when it was announced that they had offered the drama to Joon Gi, in the articles they also said that the production company had said that they held an open script contest for an adaptation of any episode from Seasons 1 through 7 of Criminal Minds, so I don't understand, maybe there is a mistake and the fans are confused.

I can see KYC as the unit director instead of a field agent (aka like Erin in the original who is a bit of an antagonist for the BAU team) and SHJ as some version of Gideon (aka the famous veteran profiler).

As for who's the main character, I used to watch CM and the cases are usually the focus, not the BAU themselves. Reid/Gideon stood out the most in early eps to me though - probably because Reid was the newbie (and one of the smartest tv characters ever written) and Gideon's his mentor. I don't remember Gideon being the Unit Chief by the way, that was always Hotch.

If the Korean version of CM borrows heavily from the original, I'd love to see JG playing a more mature/experienced version of Reid. I have no doubt they'll use his action skills (it would be a waste not to when it's a crime drama) but it will be something different to see JG play an odd but brilliant investigator :D.

• Like 16

22 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

@Christabelita I haven't seen a post from you in a while?  

HI! Yes, I've been extremely busy! Im moving from one side of the country to the other farthest one! (Im in Canada, so that's a more like moving to different country in terms of distance and stuff lol, in fact, I'll cross three time zones XD). I've been here lurking around sometimes, but I defintiely need to do some back reading @_@ and while I have had time to read sometimes, I haven't had the time to write a post, nor I had much to say or add to be honest XD, but thank god for all the JG news this week!! Him in Italy, future variety show, Moon Chae Won as possible leading leading alongside JG OMG in CM!!!!!!!! I cant wait! I had a few reservations about CM, but with her on board, IM SOLD!

• Like 13

@lisethvr Thank you for your reporting on DC and analysis of CM roles.  I should check out that original show...since it's on my TV here.  Interesting feedback JC and Namoo are receiving by the fans, but I guess it would be par for the course.  Then again, the choice is JG's...as it should be.  The internet creates a lot of loud opinionated people!

2 hours ago, Christabelita said:

HI! Yes, I've been extremely busy! Im moving from one side of the country to the other farthest one! (Im in Canada, so that's a more like moving to different country in terms of distance and stuff lol, in fact, I'll cross three time zones XD). I've been here lurking around sometimes, but I defintiely need to do some back reading @_@ and while I have had time to read sometimes, I haven't had the time to write a post, nor I had much to say or add to be honest XD, but thank god for all the JG news this week!! Him in Italy, future variety show, Moon Chae Won as possible leading leading alongside JG OMG in CM!!!!!!!! I cant wait! I had a few reservations about CM, but with her on board, IM SOLD!

Phew!  I was wondering.  Happy Moving!  Hopefully it's for the better!  

53 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

@Christabelita good luck with moving to new place and come back to us asap.

I also terribly miss @minmar:(

Geez, that waiting for official news about Joon Gi taking the role in CM (will he eventually do it?!) is killing me...

Where are the peeps?  

I, myself, will absent from this forum for almost a week. :wacko: I will probably go through withdrawals. :crazy::rolleyes::lol:  Keep up the sharing, debates, voting, cheer and JG fanning while I am gone!!    

Here is your friendly REMINDER TO 

:heart:  VOTE FOR JG  :heart:

http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/  Every 30 minutes while browsing online - Click on Blue characters with yellow outline below his pic.  It's down to the TOP 20 now (Unitl March 5th)-he drops to 6th often

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2017-poll/?fv-page=2   Once Daily

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-korean-actors-2017-poll/  Once Daily - He is #4 in this poll!

http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=530&pop_cate=&pop_name=&sp_cate=&sp_name=&act= 

http://asianwiki.com/Lee_Joon-Gi  Click on 100% Bar

AND

http://ure.pia.co.jp/articles/-/71379 - go to end of article and bubble Lee Jun Ki, Click Red To Vote Confirmation Screen button, then click RED send button to finalize vote. Vote Daily

• Like 10