Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

13 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Sorry I didn't know it was posted. I was writing something then my phone died.

Aww ah ah. Phone died in the wrong timing ! ^^ Nevermind :)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/moon-chae-won-considers-criminal-minds-opposite-lee-jun-ki/

People at dramabeans seems to be happy of a potential casting of Moon Chae Won. One of the comment says it's a pity they are not paired in a sageuk - I agree - but it can still happen in the years to come :wink: 

• Like 11

Here is your friendly REMINDER TO 

:heart:  VOTE FOR JG  :heart:

http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/  Every 30 minutes while browsing online - Click on Blue characters with yellow outline below his pic.  It's down to the TOP 20 now (Unitl March 5th)-he drops to 6th often

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2017-poll/?fv-page=2   Once Daily

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-korean-actors-2017-poll/  Once Daily - He is #4 in this poll!

http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=530&pop_cate=&pop_name=&sp_cate=&sp_name=&act= 

http://asianwiki.com/Lee_Joon-Gi  Click on 100% Bar

AND

http://ure.pia.co.jp/articles/-/71379 - go to end of article and bubble Lee Jun Ki, Click Red To Vote Confirmation Screen button, then click RED send button to finalize vote. Vote Daily

FAVE found gif of the day???  :huh::blink::lol:

viewimage.php?id=21b8d52cf0dc3faf&no=29b 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, lisethvr said:

More pics from  2016 Hawaii Photobook Vol.2

Spoiler

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona

I am NOT peeping into that shirt. :ph34r: Not at all!

(Sorry for quoting pic but I put it under spoiler cover.)

48 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

People at dramabeans seems to be happy of a potential casting of Moon Chae Won. One of the comment says it's a pity they are not paired in a sageuk - I agree - but it can still happen in the years to come :wink: 

I heard she doesn't speak good in joseon korean but I don't know the language so I can't say. Those who know claim she wasn't good at talking in joseon language in TPM. But I don't care. I'd LOVE to see her alongside Joon Gi. 

40 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

FAVE found gif of the day???  :huh::blink::lol:

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAA!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

I heard she doesn't speak good in joseon korean but I don't know the language so I can't say. Those who know claim she wasn't good at talking in joseon language in TPM. But I don't care. I'd LOVE to see her alongside Joon Gi. 

I heard she got criticize on her speech, especially in the beginning of the drama but she was good in it. I was all over the male lead at that time but now when I look back I realize how amazing she was in it. She has charisma and do strong characters well.

• Like 11

So do you recommend watching The Princess Man as a reference of future pairing with LJG?  

And Singapore people...

8 DAYS Giveaway

We have 9 pairs of HSBC Women’s Champions Music Festival Super Fan Zone tickets worth $384 each pair to be won!
Contest Duration: Feb 19 – 28, 2017

http://www.8days.sg/seeanddo/thingstodo/party-hsbc-women-s-champions-music-festival-2017-7264024

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

So do you recommend watching The Princess Man as a reference of future pairing with LJG?  

The Princess Man is a wonderful sageuk drama. It's all I wanted Moon Lovers to be, epic and thrilling with a great cast, storyline, directing and soundtrack (it's the pd of Joseon Gunman if I remember well). You can watch it for reference, but Criminal Mind is a modern drama, it's not exactly the same. You can try Nice Guy or Good Doctor for a modern setting. She was also in Brillant Legacy/Shining Inheritance. All those projects I haven't see (except TPM), but I heard good things about it.

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

The Princess Man is a wonderful sageuk drama. It's all I wanted Moon Lovers to be, epic and thrilling with a great cast, storyline, directing and soundtrack (it's the pd of Joseon Gunman if I remember well). You can watch it for reference, but Criminal Mind is a modern drama, it's not exactly the same. You can try Nice Guy or Good Doctor for a modern setting. She was also in Brillant Legacy/Shining Inheritance. All those projects I haven't see (except TPM), but I heard good things about it.

Sorry my friend, if you compare it with Moon Lovers, Princess Man was no where near not even compared to Joseon Gunman. 

Moon Lovers was a new paradigm in kdrama making. 

Though I agree with on the casting part with Princess Man which was quite similar strenght with Joseon Gunman for support roles. While PSH is quite a decent actor but he is not LJG.

• Like 13

54 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

I heard she got criticize on her speech, especially in the beginning of the drama but she was good in it. I was all over the male lead at that time but now when I look back I realize how amazing she was in it. She has charisma and do strong characters well.

She played her part beautifully, I loved her to pieces. TPM was v. good drama with good actors (although I couldn't understand the lady lead about her feelings to the guy but nevermind) and this acress was amazing. I really really really wish both her and Joon Gi accepted this drama. Or any drama they could do together. :love:

48 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Me? Yes I do. :) As a good drama and as a drama where you can check how good actress is Moon Chae Won. :) 

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

9 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Sorry my friend, if you compare it with Moon Lovers, Princess Man was no where near not even compared to Joseon Gunman. 

I'll take your comments into advisement!  Thanks fellow posters!

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Though I agree with on the casting part.

Depends on personal taste :wink: LJG's was phenomenal in Moon Lovers, but can't say the same for everyone and everything else. Even the veteran cast is better in The Princess Man. And the soundtrack is one of the best I've ever heard. 

Joseon Gunman was great. But it lacked a little bit something that could have make it epic. It's the same PD though, hence the quality :) 

• Like 5

Soo happy about the news of the new drama!! Hope both confirm soon!

18 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

@MaralYour comment about him being 'sweet' reminded me instantly of this 'Geek' photoshoot 2016 video where he says at 3.00 (roughly translated - someone may be able to do better)  that the photoshoot concept is about being 'Cool and Chic' but he says he is not 'Chic' but 'Soft and Sweet' - when I first saw/heard him say this it was like an arrow straight to my heart lol  - seeing/hearing it again is not much different  :o:tongue::wub:

and in looking for this I came across this article about the 'Geek' pictorial - someone else is smitten haha:D

http://lifeinpinkrosylens.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/geek-lee-joon-gi-style-icon.html

Thank you for this!

3 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

Depends on personal taste :wink: LJG's was phenomenal in Moon Lovers, but can't say the same for everyone and everything else. Even the veteran cast is better in The Princess Man. And the soundtrack is one of the best I've ever heard. 

Joseon Gunman was great. But it lacked a little bit something that could have make it epic. It's the same PD though, hence the quality :) 

I agree that TPM was very good and in some way better than JG. However none of them can be compared to Moon Lovers. That series is just on another level!

• Like 10

A fan (jgblackhole) said on weibo that he might be shooting a commercial for SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 because the cellphone that Joon Gi carries in his hand while they are shooting has some similar features such as body length, rounded corners and it will be launched in the middle of April.

e42b5271gy1fd0s5rk0lbj20i50hvtij.jpg

Spoiler

e42b5271gy1fd0s5s5x1ij208t0c5djv.jpg

e42b5271gy1fd0s5v6dt2j20b00dw0ts.jpg

• Like 17

C5Wq7LcUMAA-hRJ.jpg

1r19384.jpg

=====================

11 Korean celebrities who love their fans

Korean celebrities really appreciate their fans! They are happy to hold their hands, listen to their stories, pose with them for a selfie, and send them gifts. Here's a list of 11 celebs, who are all about some fan loving! 

1 Lee Joon Gi

9879e3c1-d4d5-4d31-b93d-b866d588fd5c.jpgLee Joon Gi never forgets to mention his fans on social media. On the weekends, he volunteers with his fans for the poor. When his fans gives him gifts, like 10 tons of rice, he donates it for those in need. Here’s the actor waving to all of his fans at an airport in Taiwan!

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/11-korean-celebrities-who-love-their-fans/

=================

Hoping this will finalize soon , my 2 bias actor/actress in one K-drama:thumbsup::)

vus.jpg

vus1.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/02/23/moon-chae-won-in-talks-to-join-lee-jun-ki-in-k-remake-of-criminal-minds/#more-79514

• Like 19
  • Shocked 1

59 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

A fan (jgblackhole) said on weibo that he might be shooting a commercial for SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 because the cellphone that Joon Gi carries in his hand while they are shooting has some similar features such as body length, rounded corners and it will be launched in the middle of April.

Hmmm...I was wondering about that...because a cellphone seemed to be front and center in most of the photos.  SAMSUNG should have him do many commercials...even English ones!    

• Like 10

To everyone haha - I really am so grateful to all of you who manage to suss out all the news on Joon Gi :D  I did wonder when he posted on Instagram on Monday morning "Have a wonderful week".  My first thought was "Does this mean you are you not going to post for the rest of the week?'" :( But then I got myself together thinking "Fair enough, you must be really busy preparing for your Singapore FM" :tongue: I will live haha ^_^  So thank you all again - who'd have thought - Italy!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Hmmm...I was wondering about that...because a cellphone seemed to be front and center in most of the photos.  SAMSUNG should have him do many commercials...even English ones!    

Well Samsung had been getting free promotions anyway with his old Anycall advert frequent reposting on the web. It's not a bad idea to let him do the current ones. 

Spris, Giordano and Promegranate Juice have also been enjoying free promotions. 

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 14

2 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Hoping this will finalize soon , my 2 bias actor/actress in one K-drama:thumbsup::)

Though I am not very keen of him doing another remake, with Moon Chae Won as a potential leading lady, I am definitely on board. God, heaven and earth knows long LJG has been deprived of a charismatic leading actress and with this finally in the radar, I really hope he will do this project. This would be a dream comes true though I would very much like to watch this pairing in a sageuk. Bring it on. I have faith this will eventually works. The line up which features veteran actor Sohn Hyun Joo and Lee Su Bin are already spectacular enough and add up with LJG-MCW, this would be fantastic. The response at DB is also very positive.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/moon-chae-won-considers-criminal-minds-opposite-lee-jun-ki/

• Like 14

She said these comments are from knetz.  

These responses sounds promising.  

I won't worry too much about the remake thingy because I know it's not going to be a straight up remake. I know the drama will be just be an adaptation of the concept. What makes it a new drama in itself is;  it would be based on Korean cases and scenarios & procedure and protocols plus culture. 

• Like 18

@lisethvr those hawaian pics are love!!! Thank you so much for sharing. I’m melted over here. :wub: 

About the CM news… is it good that it won’t air in KBS? What do you think about it guys???? Moon Chae Won? I would love it!!! is the cast confirmed? I’m so excited I can’t think straight!!!

To speak the truth I only watched MCW in Nice Guy and I didn’t like her that much… but everyone talks so much about her in PM and she’s a recognized actress so I would be happy to see her with JG... To speak more plainly I would love anything with LJG no matter the rest of the cast., but i want to see him with a good cast, a good writer, a good production, a good story and good ratings, am i asking too much? cause i think he deserves it (even if my inner self knows that nothing can be better than MLSHR)

@junejungki  that part in RM when he said “I say Junki you said emperor” is hilarious and awesome. How not to love him? :D. here's a clip:

@cedarwood  so you saved my life and I didn’t know… Thank you!!!!!  But now you’re tempting me to watch Hotel Venus, it couldn’t be that bad… hahaha. :lol: I was kidding, I won’t watch it. But you pick my curiosity, why did you dislike it so much???? your PM love it!!! thank you chingu!!!  

@pixelsticks about your challenge… I must say I can’t pick a fave JG glance… so many come to mind. Of course all Wang So’s glances are favorites, but let me post this one:ScrltHrtRyo.E08.540p.NEXT.mkv_003032663.

As I said, all LJG glances are killing, both from his real life persona and his characters, but as I was mesmerized while watching episode 2 of TBDW last weekend, I decided to post about when SH found out about Ari and he stares at her while walking together under the rain:TBDAG172V02.avi_002992258.jpg

:love:More on spoiler tag:

Spoiler

TBDAG172V02.avi_002937704.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_002950417.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_002977610.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_002987887.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_002993760.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_002994027.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_002996830.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_002997497.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_003002702.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_003003770.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_003014047.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_003015115.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_003027260.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_003034467.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_003044044.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_003046479.jpgTBDAG172V02.avi_003048615.jpg

One look from those expresive eyes and i'm dead

TBDAG172V02.avi_003061861.jpg

@MAROSA_JIN that LJG childhood video only proves that he’s a natural beauty and that he's adorable since he was born. Thank you for sharing  it and all those gorgeous pics :heart:

@luvkstyle Thank you so much for the Geek video and article!!!! you made my day!!! :love:

So what was he doing in Florence??? Besides looking good of course… :wink:B) i really hope it's a handphone CF. the more we get to see him the merrier :D

• Like 19