Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/08/lee-joon-gi-named-no-1-buzzworthy-tv-appearance/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare

Lee Joon Gi Is Named No. 1 For Most Buzzworthy TV Appearance

Lee Joon Gi

Actor Lee Joon Gi was recently noted as the No. 1 most buzzworthy TV appearance!

On November 8, according to analytics company Good Data Corporation, actor Lee Joon Gi placed first as the most buzzworthy TV appearance based on the past week.

The actor recently showcased a charismatic yet sensitive image on the SBS drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” as the character Wang So. Now that the drama has ended, Lee Joon Gi will be actively preparing for his Asia tour starting in December 3 in Seoul.

A Namoo Actors agency source revealed, “Lee Joon Gi has a strong presence in a lot of the public polls thanks to the love from the general public. The actor is very touched by this, and plans to do as many things as he can including the Asia tour in order to repay the love he’s received from fans.”

Lee Joon Gi will be starting his tour in Seoul, and has been confirmed to travel to Japan and Taiwan. He is currently in discussion for other tour locations.

• Like 21

IU is having a concert in Taiwan on 7th Jan. Wonder if they will be each other's special guest. (Not sure whether it is true but JG's fm is supposed to be 22 Jan originally but changed to 8 Jan so not sure whether IU's concert date plays a part)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, kathylim82 said:

IU is having a concert in Taiwan on 7th Jan. Wonder if they will be each other's special guest. (Not sure whether it is true but JG's fm is supposed to be 22 Jan originally but changed to 8 Jan so not sure whether IU's concert date plays a part)

It was originally set to be on 20th of Jan but changed to 8th.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

I am referring to the SBS version, ML is one the best K-Drama I've seen. It's sad yet beautiful. That's what I call poetic story. Wang So is probably any actors dream character. Sorry to disagree not the NSG. His past movies were miles better. Sorry to say that. 

It's okay to disagree as everyone of us have different preferences in movies or dramas as we're different.

For me, MLSHR isn't one of the best dramas but JG's portrayal of Wang So is his best performance to date.  :)Also the romantic moments of WS and HS were beautifully portrayed and written so it's not surprising they captured many viewers' hearts.  Still felt that MLSHR should have been shown in 24 eps not mere 20 eps only.

• Like 14

3888L3a.gif

===

Actor Lee Jun Ki voted as star viewers want to see most

By elliefilet

lee-jun-ki

Actor Lee Jun Ki seems to have stirred up quite the fan base as fourth prince Wang So in the SBS drama 'Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo'. 

According to Good Data Corporation on November 8, Lee Jun Ki was voted the most buzzworthy actor on the drama scene in the past week. He's also making a name for himself as a Hallyu actor as 'Moon Lovers' receives love among viewers in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, North America, and Europe. 

His agency Namoo Actors stated, "Lee Jun Ki has a good presence in public polls. It's all thanks to love from the general public. He's very touched by this as an actor, and he plans to repay his fans' love by putting his all into his Asia tour."

Lee Jun Ki will be starting up his Asia tour on December 3 in Seoul before moving onto Japan, Taiwan, and other locations, which will be revealed at a later date.

ALLKPOP

• Like 19
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

Wow...have you all seen his latest V-app?? Harpers Bazar filming...I have no words...:wub::wub::wub:

http://www.vlive.tv./video/16682/이준기-김-묻었어요-잘생김-하퍼스바자

I know what you mean. I always say that looking like this should be illegal since it's so dangerous for our hearts. :wub::wub::wub:

9 hours ago, patoi said:

Girls, don't you all just love his new poster for the upcoming Fan Meeting in Korea?

Aaaahhh... "love"... I don't believe I'm saying this but the word "love" is so weak and shallow and doesn't show even half of my feelings when I look at this poster. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 10

6 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

===

Actor Lee Jun Ki voted as star viewers want to see most

By elliefilet

Actor Lee Jun Ki seems to have stirred up quite the fan base as fourth prince Wang So in the SBS drama 'Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo'. 

According to Good Data Corporation on November 8, Lee Jun Ki was voted the most buzzworthy actor on the drama scene in the past week. He's also making a name for himself as a Hallyu actor as 'Moon Lovers' receives love among viewers in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, North America, and Europe. 

His agency Namoo Actors stated, "Lee Jun Ki has a good presence in public polls. It's all thanks to love from the general public. He's very touched by this as an actor, and he plans to repay his fans' love by putting his all into his Asia tour."

Lee Jun Ki will be starting up his Asia tour on December 3 in Seoul before moving onto Japan, Taiwan, and other locations, which will be revealed at a later date.

ALLKPOP

Hi MAROSA_JIN, thanks for sharing this. So happy for him. He won a lot the hearts of the international audience. He's a multi-talented artist. Looking forward to his Asia Tours. Lee Joon Gi will be starting his tour in Seoul, and has been confirmed to travel to Japan and Taiwan. I heard that he is currently in discussion for other tour locations. :P

• Like 7

Hello guys!!! I was planning on checking this forum as soon as MLSHR ended… but it seems I can’t move on so I’m still on ML’s forum. I will only say that right now LJG has all my love (currently obsessed), I admire/love his hard work, his gentle persona, his pretty looks, his manly voice, his awesome acting, fighting, dancing, singing and horse riding skills… in fact I love everything about him. And now I have to add another task to my ever growing list of things to do, which is to check every page from this forum…

See you soon and lots of love to LJG and you all!!!

• Like 10

13 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Thank you, thank you. I might be in Taiwan at that time.

Does anyone here attended his fan meeting before? I'd like to know when are they going to make the announcement regarding where and how to buy the tickets? Do I have to join his fan club? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, msgolightly9608 said:

Just because I am so bored at work right now. I am going to do a little LJG photo post. :D

0da72a074150f3ce4e749db515d8ddbf06c365be

Reveal hidden contents

m2g7qdbqx2hgpeba44qbuoxd5xt0fgts.jpg

11039868_987701564596058_300516377419416

fba71a87ef969be75e91a28ce2174abb.jpg

Lee-Joon-Ki-17.jpg

Lee-Joon-Gi1.png

I've seen a few pictures of LJG with these chihuahuas. Are those really his dogs? I would like to know because I'm a dog lover too :) Thanks

• Like 15