Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 hour ago, leesopark16 said:

@LyraYoo, it's from Bazaar China :) 

@Mona Ys, maybe you can try this link, for SWWTN bts, it worked for me 
http://www.weibo.com/2288774810/EbM8horne?type=comment

@LyraYoo the pics are damn gorgeous!! 

@Mona Ys you won't be able to see it unless you log in. wow bts is 7mins and narrated by a japanese

• Like 6

2 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Saw these on twitter, not sure what magazine but it is out for November

Wowie!!

The last episode better have a good footage of HS-WS interaction in modern times. I wud be a shame to not show LJG and IU in modern clothes! I hope some drama writer is writing a contemporary story for LJG! Jebal!!!! tongue-red-crab-emoticon.gif?1292455363 

• Like 9

***The drama increased by 1.4% last night with 8.2%. :P

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" Episode 15

photo772075.jpg

Now that he's become King Jengjong, the royalist formerly known as Prince Yo immediately makes a point of taking out all potential threats to his rule. Which in all fairness sounds pretty reasonable. Consider that the last two kings fell victim to assassination attempts largely because they weren't paying careful attention to immediate domestic threats. Granted that threat was Prince Yo himself, but even so, he's clearly not a very popular guy right now.

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" feels a tad slanderous, in this way, to the first three kings of Goryeo. The first two came off as incompetent, and now the third one is explicitly evil. Yet in spite of this, all three have somehow managed to maintain the loyalty of the military. Well, except the third one kind of because Soo-kyeong was never a fan of Prince Yo. But even though he's the only general we've ever seen Soo-kyeong is apparently in a minority position when it comes to the new boss.

photo772074.jpg

Although Soo-kyeong's real relevance in the plot is through Soon-deok, whose romance with Prince Eun finally comes to fruition. It should be noted that at this point Soon-deok and Prince Eun have been married somewhere between two and four years (it's unclear because the procession of time is so vague), so that they have not had any conversation like this to date is, well, rather silly. Their scenes do at least manage to be cute though.

All the same, so much of "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" is so unavoidably silly it's hard to take anything that happens in the story very seriously. Which is a shame because Soo has finally landed an essential role in the royal intrigues, taking an active part in information gathering, planning, and hopefully, actual execution of whatever the final objective ends up being. Even if Soo is not necessarily competent or logical in these actions, the fact that she's trying goes a long way.

It's probably not going to be enough though. One of the major existential problems with "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" is that Goryeo itself as a concept is not especially well-defined. It's difficult to get invested in the royal intrigues when anyone who ever gets anywhere near the throne is either moderately stupid or explicitly evil. Way back during the whole rain ritual, there was decent discussion of the role a monarch must play for his subjects. But now? It just doesn't seem to matter.

Review by William Schwartz

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" is directed by Kim Kyoo-tae, written by Jo Yoon-yeong and features Lee Joon-ki, IU, Kang Ha-neul, Hong Jong-hyeon, Nam Joo-hyeok, Baekhyun and Ji Soo.

Episode 15

Watch on DramaFever

source : Hancinema

• Like 5

9 hours ago, minmar said:

@irilight  After finally pulling myself away from those pics of Joon from @LyraYoo I ran over and voted.

Now back to staring at our cutie......  "ih yus soooo hab oo sop doolin"... Drool

@minmar, thank you for voting...

In the end uri Joon-Gi lead that poll with 50% to Ji Chang-Wook (39%)

Totally agree about the photos @LyraYoo posted.

And a reminder to all sister to vote regularly in the Hallyu Face Off vote. That's a tough and close one>

Vote Here as much as you can:  http://www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle.html

CudrwQJVYAIat39.jpg

• Like 6

@willenette, the decrease for monday's episode was grandly due, I think, to the messy schedule with the baseball game. There's still baseball games next week and the week after right ? *praying for them to end on time*

And lol Namoo actors spoiling scenes again in their new making xD 
http://www.vlive.tv/video/15137

I just thought of something lately, that if he has chosen a new project already, he will probably announce it once SHR's broadcast ends.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

@willenette, the decrease for monday's episode was grandly due, I think, to the messy schedule with the baseball game. There's still baseball games next week and the week after right ? *praying for them to end on time*

And lol Namoo actors spoiling scenes again in their new making xD 
http://www.vlive.tv/video/15137

I just thought of something lately, that if he has chosen a new project already, he will probably announce it once SHR's broadcast ends.

Hi leesopark, I couldn't agree with you more - I hope the baseball game schedules won't affect the drama next week. And I hope LJK's next project will be a modern drama already & maybe a rom-com genre? :P

• Like 9

What is his name in english? Kind of an idiotic question and embarrassing because i have been a fan for long but i don't know the answer to it. My husband asked me about it after listening to me talking about MLSHR. I always talk about the drama at dinner and all of a sudden he asked me about it so here i am asking for it, too. :)

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

What is his name in english? Kind of an idiotic question and embarrassing because i have been a fan for long but i don't know the answer to it. My husband asked me about it after listening to me talking about MLSHR. I always talk about the drama at dinner and all of a sudden he asked me about it so here i am asking for it, too. :)

Lee Joon Gi. Sometimes they use Lee Jun Ki. But it is mainly Lee Joon Gi. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Joon-gi

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

@Rose34 Thank you. I thought so, too, but then my husband said it's still so korean so he thought maybe they have an equivalent english name. Maybe like a christian name? I tried google to search for it but to no avail.

Ah i get you, their English/Christian name. Usually Koreans despite being Christian, use their Korean name. I have never come across his Christian/English name before . So if there is, maybe someone here who knows it will reply you. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi leesopark, I couldn't agree with you more - I hope the baseball game schedules won't affect the drama next week. And I hope LJK's next project will be a modern drama already & maybe a rom-com genre? :P

Has he ever been in rom-com before? 

• Like 6

Hi all! I'm the crazy LJG fan that kept spamming here about hallyuvote.com and calling for reinforcements Monday and Tuesday.

Anyway, I was rotating on 4 different networks to vote (home, mobile and 2 vpns) to avoid blocking. Last night, work went crazy so I couldn't go back to the site. But today, whole day, I haven't been able to access the site at all. At first, I thought it was temporarily down or something, so I went to sleep for a few hours... but when I woke up this afternoon and realized I still couldn't access (And it seems you all have been able to?), I realize it's just me.

I don't know how they can ban me on all my devices (different IPs). All my network addresses (including the VPNs) are SG & Malaysia... so, can any of you from SG & Malaysia access? Have they geo-fenced it? Sigh... I dunno what's going on.

Anyway, if any of you chats there, please let other LJG Angels know that zi4r apologizes. I'm so pissed. :bawling:

EDIT: In case you all are voting there and there's no one to coordinate, the way to do is:

Vote again & again until "We've already counted your vote" appears on the yellow bar. That means, you've been blocked. If that happens, DON'T VOTE ANYMORE (your vote won't count), wait 3 minutes, refresh, and you can vote again. Don't do too fast; you'll get banned (The "cooling off period" message will appear when you're banned. It takes about 20 minutes to a few hours to get unbanned).

• Like 7

Hi Zi4r,

no problem with your IPs, I tnk the server has limited capabilities, that's why it cannot accommodate the surge of voters on-line. Me for instance have to be patient to keep trying to access but been successful In few times. I thnk its because both fandoms are all into voting now, and the competition is neck to neck. We cannot access Poll B actually. our count is stuck in 54k while SJK is increasing by the thousands, we can only vote in Poll A. we have actually created a group so we can strategize, hayz all for the love of Junki :)

• Like 10

As to the voting, I get the impression that the site is being overwhelmed. Why else did they create two voting locations and why else is it running slower than mud and buffering like mad just to record a vote. Its no wonder looking at the number of votes so far

Keep it up. we are maintaining the lead.

• Like 8