Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Scarlet Moonlight

seoulbeats_20160928_fyvp_moonlight

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

With the latest drama craze centring on the two competing sageuks, let us take a look at some stills from both Moonlight Drawn by Clouds and Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

IU Lee Jun-ki |Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

seoulbeats_20160928_fyvp_scarletheart_iu_junki

source : seoulbeats

[OST] Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo vs Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo and Moonlight Drawn By Clouds have been going head to head for awhile now. Being shown on TV at the same time on Mondays and Tuesdays, it’s hard not to. Both dramas also share the same genre – 사극 (sageuk – historical dramas), top stars, with Park Bo Gum, Kim Yoo Jung and Jin Young of B1A4 heading Moonlight Drawn By Clouds while Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo boasting good looking talented actors and idol actors such as Lee Jun Gi, IU and Kang Ha Neul.

scarlet-heart-goryeo-and-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds

With good dramas, comes good soundtracks. In this aspect, both dramas didn’t fail to offer good, soothing rhythms which captivates the viewers through each scenes. Let’s have a look at top 3 of the OST from both dramas (according to the author), shall we?

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

1. Loco, Punch – Say Yes

A happy song which plays during the happy scenes, who can forget the scenes where Prince Wang Eun (played by BAEKHYUN of EXO) playfully teases Hae Soo (played by IU). Not to mention the scenes where Prince Wang Wook (played by Kang Ha Neul) looks at Hae Soo longingly.

2. EXO (CHEN, BAEKHYUN, XIUMIN) – For You

Spoiler

This song was first introduced in the final scene of the first episode, where Hae Soo first met Prince Wang So (played by Lee Jun Gi), and left us hanging, waiting for the second episode.

3. Epik

Perfect combination of Lee Hi’s soulful voice and Epik High’s rap.

What’s your favorite song from both dramas?

source : k-popped

Spoiler

• Like 10

Oh!K Programming Highlights - October 2016

Greetings from Oh!K, the hottest Korean channel in town!

October is upon us and Oh!K has put together a full month of Korea’s much loved dramas! This month, you can get ready to watch some of our brand new daily drama titles such as
Beautiful You premiering 12th October (Wednesday) @ 9.15pmMy Princess premiering 7th October (Friday) @ 11.15pm andThe Moon Embracing the Sun premiering 31st October (Monday) @ 11.15pm.

Before starting the new rounds of some epic Korean love stories, don’t forget to close off your current obsession with the finale of The Great Wives on 11th October (Thursday) @ 9.15pm. In addition to this, Oh!k will be airing Halloweeen specials all through the month with four back to back episodes of The Scholar Who Walks the Night on 1st October (Saturday) onwards @ 2pmand Best of Infinite Challenge (EP 488 & 489) on 30th October (Sunday) @ 2.30pmInfinite Challenge will also be celebrating their 500th episode on 7th October (Friday) @ 6.30pm, be sure not to miss it!

source : koreankrazed
  • Like 9

I forgot what link i clicked but it says that "overseas fan meeting are into consideration". 

Oh-My-Gah!

To whom it may concern:

Please consider Australia, too. 

XX, freckledbelle

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Isabella Noir said:

Hey, does anyone know where I can watch him on Golden fishery ep 136 with eng subs? Thanks!

Thanks to @mewtwo

On 10/1/2016 at 8:01 AM, mewtwo said:

Golden Fishery Ep 135 Eng Sub full part on 4shared

http://www.4shared.com/video/V97bzwKd/E135090429HDTVXviD-Ental.html

then Ep 136 (part 2 of Lee Joon Gi's interview) the 4shared link is not working but you still can watch it here: 

Golden Fishery Ep 136 part 1 

https://www.facebook.com/JGfamily/videos/279934055385492/

Golden Fishery Ep 136 Part 2 

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=279938405385057&permPage=1

Golden Fishery Ep 136 Part 3 

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=279948708717360&set=vb.112384868794403&type=3&theater

I know it was already posted long time ago but because Ep 136 4shared link is not working anymore it took me sometime to figure out where is it & I thought I should share it in case someone is looking for it too :P

I forgot how much he struggled to reach his dreams, if I spent 4 years following my dream & didn't reach it I would have gave up already, he failed 50 auditions every year gotta admire his passion, I wish he appears in Happy Together, he's a good storyteller, funny & thoughtful but I wonder if his honesty ever put him in trouble lol   

• Like 12

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

I need a hug.

I just finished Never Said Goodbye. Gosh... I cried so much I'm dehydrated. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

The movie almost killed me. :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Here's your hug!     I'm so glad someone found it for you. It is so sad. I know. OMG I will never watch this one twice. My heart wouldn't be able to stand it! Emoticon 0106 Crying

• Like 9

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I need a hug.

I just finished Never Said Goodbye. Gosh... I cried so much I'm dehydrated. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

The movie almost killed me. :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

That is the reason why i have it stored in my to-watch-list. I avoid such movies because it's both emotionally and physically draining. But i might watch it while waiting for his next project. I am breaking my own rules. All for the love of LJG. :)

• Like 10

I don't mind crying while watching a movie but this one made me cry so much I couldn't watch properly 'cause my vision was so blury. :( The movie is good it's just a killer to your emotions. 

6 hours ago, minmar said:

Here's your hug! 

Thank you! 

I'm also glad I watched it. And I'm indepted to @dejun for help with finding the movie. 

Oh dear... it starts again... One thought about the movie and I want to cry again. :tears:

I will watch it once again in some time - so I could understand characters better. 

• Like 9

hello everyone.. i'm new here.. become a new fans of leejoongi since i watch scarlet heart ryeo and i can't stop googling and youtubing about him. i wonder how can i just see him now. his acting amazed me. 

i read in mlshr forum that he had one reality show called healing camp where he talked about his past life. i searched everywhere but i can't find it. if you don't mind, i really wish that i can have the link to the video. i'm so curious about him. thank you so much in advance.

• Like 8

@cmluv Welcome to the forum. I, too, is a newbie here. Everyone here is welcoming and nice. But i am sorry because i don't remember the episode anymore. But i know someone asked and somebody answered the question already. Pls try to backread on this thread or on the MLSHR thread. Or wait maybe someone will post the answer again. XX :)

• Like 6

18 hours ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

:wub:

Hi elisluvgeunscouple, thanks for sharing this group picture. It's a cute shot of cast from offcam. Ye, LJK posted this on his IG with the caption, “You have to eat before you work.” He also shared this fan-made video, which looks like he ships it too. 

Guys, you can follow Lee Joon Gi on Instagram here: @actor_jg. :P

• Like 8

Does anyone know what does  "킹카우" mean ? I often see it lately in the comments related to LJG. Like in this sentence : 

지난주부터 이준기 4황자 왕소 때문에 달연으로 갈아탄 1인~ 앞으로 우리 킹카우의 말랑카우 모습 기대하고 있음

Comment from the article shared by namoo actors :

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002823812&lfrom=twitter

• Like 6

14 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I need a hug.

@cedarwood I was unexpectedly surprised this movie JG was in isn't what we discussed much earlier to be.  Still a good one.  Cried a lot too. :(  Will present you flowers to cheer you instead. blueflower2.jpg433965qzur0la2nd_zpsu2qg7e6c.gif

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

2nd version without the watermark :wub:

WARNING , HEART POUNDING

Reveal hidden contents

OMG!!! Dead at the second picture. Are you trying to kill us. Haha! Why does he have to be sooo good looking?!! He is at his pinnacle stage of beauty, totally vampire visual! I can stare at that picture all day. His acting must be that good that I didn't spazz at his perfect face. :heart::heart::blush:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

Does anyone know what does  "킹카우" mean ? I often see it lately in the comments related to LJG. Like in this sentence : 

지난주부터 이준기 4황자 왕소 때문에 달연으로 갈아탄 1인~ 앞으로 우리 킹카우의 말랑카우 모습 기대하고 있음

Comment from the article shared by namoo actors :

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002823812&lfrom=twitter

I google it. 킹카 is a korean slang for male hottie or hot guy. Im not sure for the 우. Im also not sure I'm right about this also.

Need to stare at Lee Joon Gi's picture all day to motivate me to study hard to learn Korean language. Kekekkeke!

Edit: Sorry double post too excited. Lol!

• Like 10