Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 10/17/2016 at 2:52 PM, willenette said:

K-Drama Manes Of Glory: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

ide-swept bangs

Let’s start with a few manes that sport the side swept bang. Some of them have a bit of a curl like Lee Joon Gi’s ‘do from “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.” These manes highlight the swoopy bang and the rest of the hair can be pulled up or left loose to run over the shoulders. Here his bang accents his sexy mask. Lee Joon Gi is the king of manes of glory and he doesn’t disappoint here. Rawr.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Btw, could you please tell me who is the other actor in this post? thank you :)

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, minmar said:

Ode to the Agony of Lee Joon Gi

Our mutual love affairs with Joon and the daily hassle that causes are becoming more and more numerous. We work, shop, clean and finally plop ourselves down to watch Moon Lovers after a week of sweet agony waiting for the next episode. The reason for our madness is as varied as his contours. The jawline, the nose, the absolutely gorgeous cat like eyes, the hair (whether gloriously long or military short) the shoulders, the flat smooth tummy, the muscular thighs, the strong and sensuous hands all collaborate to make us drool until our chins suffer diaper rash. Personally I am sick of the interference to my life but I can't seem to wrench my eyes away from whatever screen or picture of him I look at. It is some sort of mass hallucination or insanity that grips a notable percentage of the world's female population. He has to stop this as obviously we can not.

We already have started talking about what his next project will be as we agonize over the fact that baseball has preempted our cutie. No bed scene. No heart stopping kisses. No life. We are dead. All we have left is to pick over the carcass of the last episode. Analyze it, torture it until we have sucked every nuance of meaning from every line and every body movement. OH dear GOD! We are sunk. Unless the man takes pity on us and gives us something to look forward to after Moon Lovers we will all be committed to a nice quiet home where we can fan fic the fantasies we carry in our hearts. Does he know this is much more than simple idol adoration. Isn't he aware that we are secretly dreaming about an unexpected meeting where our charms stop him in his tracks. Help us Drama Gods! We are undone!

I am nodding my head as i type this reply. Our only consolation is that the drama is short. So lets enjoy this somewhat happy-crazy-pathethic-miserable-situation while it lasts, because it will not be that long. :)

• Like 8

12 hours ago, minmar said:

We already have started talking about what his next project will be as we agonize over the fact that baseball has preempted our cutie. No bed scene. No heart stopping kisses. No life. We are dead. All we have left is to pick over the carcass of the last episode.

Lol. I guiltily got to watch the leaked episode 16 but too bad not the preview for episode 17. It would have been all swoony (though seriously, I am never a fan of any bed scene, probably because I am conservative and that is why I like Joon Gi because his kisses always appear to be chaste instead of hardcore), until our leading lady turning me off big time. For the reason that I love noble and smart heroine, I really could not get myself to like Haesoo no matter what explanation offered to me. But LJG totally slays in this episode. His raw emotional scene is really gripping and somehow I found all the actors (putting aside Joon Gi since he is consistently amazing) Baek Hyun and Hong Jong Hyun truly stepped up their game. It would be upsetting if we only get to watch 1 episode this week. I hope SBS would be kind enough to release 2 episodes tonight since next week's episode would be affected by baseball again. Now baseball has officially become my most hated sport ever. 

On a side note, LJG basically accumulated approximately 100k followers on IG each week. I think his version of 4th Prince really won many hearts and putting together all the princes from both Korean and Chinese version, our 4th Prince Wang So reigning supreme, and it would not have been like that if it is not for our amazing LJG.

• Like 10

“Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” Releases Sweet Stills For Upcoming Episode

Scarlet Heart Goryeo

Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” has released the latest stills for the drama’s upcoming episode!

SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama recently unveiled still cuts of Lee Joon Gi and IU’s sweet romance. After both characters confirmed each other’s feelings, the upcoming episode shows the development in their relationship.

Scarlet Heart Goryeo 1Scarlet Heart Goryeo 2

The released images show the fourth prince So and Hae Soo enjoying each other’s company and expressing their love for each other. According to the production team, So gets placed in danger in the upcoming episode, and Hae Soo leaves the castle to meet him. Despite being in a turbulent situation, they are able to spend some time together.

Scarlet Heart Goryeo 3

Watch their lovely romance unfold in the upcoming episodes airing Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 9

Lee Jun Ki Works His Lovely Magic Again

zis1vc5zc4xnnhtbffhzr1ce7k7nkcl0.jpg
[by Ent Team] Once again, Lee Jun Ki caught women’s attention and hearts and it’s in ‘Scarlet Heart: Ryeo.’

In ‘Scarlet Heart: Ryeo’, top star Lee Jun Ki interprets the 4th Prince Wang So, and his love story is already a hot topic amongst viewers.

Wang So lived a very underprivileged childhood thus he finds it hard to truly trust people. However, there is no such thing with Hae Soo (IU) as he approaches her very enthusiastically – the viewers are responding very well to this relationship, too. The fruits of his love interest and effort might be paying off.

In the recently unveiled photos, the gaze of Lee is particularly brightened. Be it a photo of them lying next to each other, a photo of Lee feeding IU or a photo of IU resting her head on his shoulder, the ‘SoHae’ couple looks very lovely.

Meanwhile, the 16th episode of SBS’s Mon-Tues drama series ‘Scarlet Heart: Ryeo’ aired today. (photo by The Wind Blows)

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

On 10/17/2016 at 3:34 PM, freckledbelle said:

@Mona Ys Your reply is gold! Thank you! I will remember what you said. I so love your reply. I so love that you are generous in sharing your knowledge. I love you! :) 

ETA: the pic is beautiful! And so are you! 

hehehe... thank you :) if you are able to go to Korea, go to MBC dramia, where they usually shooting for historical dramas (quite big area, I was there in winter and it was snowing, so beautiful, too bad there were no drama shooting that day. 

Then go to MBC World inside MBC station, just next to it's the SBS station-they kept playing My Love From The Star on big screen, all in the same area, and the main square where they have their own K'avenue of the stars' where you can find LJG 'star' among other Kstars there too. It's also the location for Kill Me Heal Me (with Ji Sung).  Last January, it was Scholar time, so many LJG and LYB, Changmin and "Gwi" life size 'statues' you can take pics with hahaha... I bet if you can come this/next year, there will be many Wang So and Hae Soo and all the other princes statues near/inside SBS station. It was so much fun, if you are crazy for LJG like me hahahaha....

Spoiler

if you are crazy for Big Bang, can have hologram picture taken with GD in the next building. LOL

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, Mona Ys said:

hehehe... thank you :) if you are able to go to Korea, go to MBC dramia, where they usually shooting for historical dramas (quite big area, I was there in winter and it was snowing, so beautiful, too bad there were no drama shooting that day. 

Then go to MBC World inside MBC station, just next to it's the SBS station-they kept playing My Love From The Star on big screen, all in the same area, and the main square where they have their own K'avenue of the stars' where you can find LJG 'star' among other Kstars there too. It's also the location for Kill Me Heal Me (with Ji Sung).  Last January, it was Scholar time, so many LJG and LYB, Changmin and "Gwi" life size 'statues' you can take pics with hahaha... I bet if you can come this/next year, there will be many Wang So and Hae Soo and all the other princes statues near/inside SBS station. It was so much fun, if you are crazy for LJG like me hahahaha....

Reveal hidden contents

if you are crazy for Big Bang, can have hologram picture taken with GD in the next building. LOL

Hi Mona Ys, I couldn't agree more with everything you said here - I've been to these places you mentioned, too although not really into historical/sageuk. And since you also mentioned BB here, I guess you've been to YG Republique, too, huh? I've been to their Myeongdong branch since I heard that there are still more branch aside from this.  The venue plays MVs from their artists & of course BB.  I also tried visiting Cube coffee shop. It’s called 20 Space – The Mint Universe. It is located on the 1st/F of the agency’s building. There is a display of the artist’s merchandise around the cafe for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. Well, most Agencies have like this in Korea. :P

• Like 6

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Mona Ys, I couldn't agree more with everything you said here - I've been to these places you mentioned, too although not really into historical/sageuk. And since you also mentioned BB here, I guess you've been to YG Republique, too, huh? I've been to their Myeongdong branch since I heard that there are still more branch aside from this.  The venue plays MVs from their artists & of course BB.  I also tried visiting Cube coffee shop. It’s called 20 Space – The Mint Universe. It is located on the 1st/F of the agency’s building. There is a display of the artist’s merchandise around the cafe for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. Well, most Agencies have like this in Korea. :P

Spoiler

yeap the kids are into KPop hahaha so yeah we visited SM Town and YG and also went to hologram show in Lotte. It was fun, It was my 2nd time to SK, the first just more into touristy/palaces/museums thingy, but the 2nd we reseached and went to drama shooting locations (Nami/Petite France/the garden where they shoot That Winter the Wind Blows/the cruise where they shoot My Love from the Star etc) and the KPop things for the kids. Of course this year no more Korea haha.... but maybe in a couple more years I'll be back again cause I have put SHR shooting locations on my bucket list and also will visit Jeju & Busan. 

PS: also Greece, the beach where they shoot DOTS hehe..... 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi loveandpeace, he's Kwak Dong Yeon - he's a handsome soldier from “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds:P

Kwak Dong Yeon is only 19, but I think he is a friend of Joon Gi. I remember him sitting at Joon Gi's table and talking to him at one of the award shows. I think it was for Joseon Gunman. That was the year Kwak Dong Yeon played the younger version of Kim Hyun Joong's character in Inspiring Generation (Age of Feeling).

• Like 2

I find his acting to be captivating. He has a charisma that is very affable.:heart:

나는 유명 인사에 대해 게시되지 않습니다,하지만 이준기는 매혹적인되는이 카리스마를 가지고있다.

그는 항상 고양이며, 쉽게 가고 장난 성격을 가지고있다. 그의 미소는 귀여운입니다. 그는 지능적인 배려, 외로운 것 같다.

때때로 그는 쾌활한 해바라기 같다. 때때로 그는 장미처럼 당신은 그의 진지하고 섹시한면을 볼 수 있습니다.
Edited by eeriee
  • Like 10

Sorry if it has been posted before. Let's show our support for LJG by voting him and MLSHR. Especially the first one which is apparently an actual award presentation. Spread the love!

• Like 10