Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

17 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Black hair is back :heart:
I don't know how are you feeling but I am very very happy :smile::kiss_wink::love::heart:

Is the black hair really back, or is the orange hair covered by the hat? His hair has been growing out for a while. In the update last Friday, it looked to me like his dark roots were quite long, and the short hair around his ears was black. I think he looks the very best with natural black hair, but he is beautiful no matter what color he chooses for his hair. He is even beautiful with those big, black-framed glasses partially hiding his gorgeous eyes.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, joybran said:

Is the black hair really back, or is the orange hair covered by the hat? His hair has been growing out for a while. In the update last Friday, it looked to me like his dark roots were quite long, and the short hair around his ears was black. I think he looks the very best with natural black hair, but he is beautiful no matter what color he chooses for his hair. He is even beautiful with those big, black-framed glasses partially hiding his gorgeous eyes.

Not sure if quite black but for sure darker than before.:smile: Fans sent him a lot of signals that they like him more with dark hair. JG is reading their comments (posted not only on his IG but even on their personal accounts) and he said many times that their opinions are very important for him and I think he's right because it's like a barometer ...so based on it he can change that or that.:smile:

• Like 2

Lee Joon Gi becomes cosmetic brand ambassador
tumblr_pn984eaViu1rk98j9_540.jpgtumblr_pn984fdoCx1rk98j9_540.pngtumblr_pn984ft1oM1rk98j9_540.jpgtumblr_pn984fznCU1rk98j9_540.jpg

Lee Joongi became a new model for Penegreen, a natural dermocosmetic brand

(source — http://naver.me/GuicEZWS)

Natural dermocosmetic brand PENEGREEN announced on the 21st that they chose actor Lee Joongi as their new model.

PENEGREEN achieved the highest rating of Excellent from the world’s most prominent skincare science institute “Dermatest” after passing its clinical trial, and offers consumers safe cosmetic products using the EWG-certified ingredients.

A clean and healthy brand image is important especially when it emphasizes natural skin beauty. Lee Joongi has recently caught women’s attention for always maintaining a bright and clean skin since his debut.

Even now, his skin as seen in his dramas is clean without a single blemish. Many people wonder what is his secret to maintaining such a healthy skin. PENEGREEN is partnering with Lee Joongi to share the tips for keeping your skin healthy and clear.

A rep for PENEGREEN said, “Lee Joongi is an actor who not only has great acting skills but also has a bright and clean image. We chose Lee Joongi as our model because we thought the image and reputation he has built for himself so far is a perfect match for our own nature-friendly brand image. We will grow Penegreen into a global brand by working with Lee Joongi who has a broad fan base not just in Korea but across Asia.

Article Translation by https://allaboutjoongi.tumblr.com/

Now for him to have a long contract with the brand and even gain more deals. We need to support him.For many of us, we might not be able to buy the products because of lack of money or because we are too far away.But all angels can support by liking, commenting, sharing and following/subscribing to the brand's social media accounts.Below are the links:

• Like 5

On 2/19/2019 at 1:46 AM, happyfanlgx said:

Not sure if quite black but for sure darker than before.:smile: Fans sent him a lot of signals that they like him more with dark hair. JG is reading their comments (posted not only on his IG but even on their personal accounts) and he said many times that their opinions are very important for him and I think he's right because it's like a barometer ...so based on it he can change that or that.:smile:

It looks like you were right. He got his hair cut and colored darker for the Penegreen shoot. Lovely. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 2/16/2019 at 3:11 AM, happyfanlgx said:

One of my favorites

YOWZA!  That IS a good one!

Coming in to say....I thought @happyfanlgx would be happy.  Darker hair on JG!

17 hours ago, violina said:

We need to support him.For many of us, we might not be able to buy the products because of lack of money or because we are too far away.But all angels can support by liking, commenting, sharing and following/subscribing to the brand's social media accounts.Below are the links:

Great idea @violina !!!  They seem to be a new"ish" brand.  Like October 2018?!?!

Here is their Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_gbdWFQUfoXvZPd382TU3A

Website: https://www.penegreen.com/   <<<Question: Is this a membership/subscription based dermo product?>>>

When I saw notification of a PRESS CONFERENCE...I got all freaking excited....but then I saw it's tied into his HK fanmeet. 

JUST ANNOUNCE a PROJECT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  <<<<---me venting 

I'm ready to SEE LEE JOON GI ACT!!

<<<but yes you are gorgeous in your Penegreen pics>>

• Like 2
  • Love 1