Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 3/14/2019 at 9:37 PM, happyfanlgx said:

On Weibo , JG's fans are very active (Thanks God ! ):heart:  They really love and support him. Many of them were in Thai, Japan, Taipei and...Hong Kong .

One of them is this lady. Even if the translation isn't very good, her words are quite impressive so I wanted to share her post with you :

In Spoiler : only screenshots with the Translation so it is easier to read 

Reveal hidden contents

nOwUE6o.pngSo1LBgy.png

WRQIRoT.png

I don't know how does your internet work but the writing is partially visible for me :bawling:

2 days ago I also sent these pics on Twitter as a reply to one of his post...and today I had the big surprise to see he updated his Weibo :heart: That means he is reading not only what his fans are posting on IG but also on Twitter and ...who knows?....maybe on Soompi too :smile:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4350495105513131

u1WZ97o.png

• Thanks 1

I enjoy watching videos of JG at airports because he is so kind to all the fans who greet him. He makes eye contact and shakes hands with so many, even when the crowds are threatening to overwhelm the security people. Arriving in Hong Kong, he tells the fans in English "be careful" and "don't push."

In contrast, another Korean actor went through the same airport in a very different manner. I won't mention his name, but he is very popular with kdrama fans. He had the same number of security people locking arms and surrounding him, although his fans numbered in the dozens rather than hundreds. He was wearing sunglasses and avoided looking at anyone, keeping his eyes either straight ahead or down. Not only did he not touch anyone, but nobody was allowed within six feet of him. He certainly didn't smile or make hearts for them. I wonder if he was afraid or just above it all.

I worry that JG could be hurt in the crush, in spite of all the security, but he never shows the slightest fear of his fans, even when he has to remind them not to push. Fans can be scary, especially considering ways they have treated him in the past.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, joybran said:

I enjoy watching videos of JG at airports because he is so kind to all the fans who greet him. He makes eye contact and shakes hands with so many, even when the crowds are threatening to overwhelm the security people. Arriving in Hong Kong, he tells the fans in English "be careful" and "don't push.

In contrast, another Korean actor went through the same airport in a very different manner. I won't mention his name, but he is very popular with kdrama fans. He had the same number of security people locking arms and surrounding him, although his fans numbered in the dozens rather than hundreds. He was wearing sunglasses and avoided looking at anyone, keeping his eyes either straight ahead or down. Not only did he not touch anyone, but nobody was allowed within six feet of him. He certainly didn't smile or make hearts for them. I wonder if he was afraid or just above it all.

I worry that JG could be hurt in the crush, in spite of all the security, but he never shows the slightest fear of his fans, even when he has to remind them not to push. Fans can be scary, especially considering ways they have treated him in the past.

I also love how natural/normal he is in the relationship with the others. I'd say he is an abnormal normal Actor and I love that very much:

06.10.2018 - Suvarnabhumi Airport 

The bracelets and necklace are gifts received from his fans when he arrived to the airportInstagram Photo by ð´MyDaySoFunð´ (@tuktayakuuza) | WEBSTAGRAMLee Joon Gi

Always very calm :

Ha ha ha....I think I know who the actor you are talking about is:D. I remember him at an Awards Show....tall and arrogant :mrgreen: I saw him in few dramas and he didn't convince me his acting skills are good enough to deserve an award as the best or fabulous bla bla bla and I often wonder if that arrogant guy was one of the actors on the white list of the former K President(now in jail ) ...while other actors were blacklisted

• Like 1

hello everyone 

i was thinking what drama could our actor take!!

and this drama came to my mind

City of Stars

http://asianwiki.com/City_of_Stars

more info

https://mydramalist.com/21900-city-of-stars

though this drama has its risks because  this drama is The first aerospace K-drama >>they dont have experience making scientific >>that is probably the reason hyun bin  and Byun Yo Han refused the role ,it is a role with big risks (just my opinion not confirmed or anything )or maybe it is boring??,

https://www.soompi.com/article/1311463wpp/byun-yo-han-no-longer-starring-in-upcoming-space-k-drama

but if it was done well it will be a major hit if not it willl be a flop !!so there is  a big risk !!!in my opinion  the drama should be build on science , mystery , time travel , melodrama ,romance  ,friendship !! oh and facing your fears !!

Edited by helloXD
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i want to ask a question i know LJG usually takes his time to pick projects ,but when he usually announce it ,at his next FM ??(after a month ?or longer )

6 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

My Girl, Iljimae and Moon Lovers were SBS's and all successful dramas . My other favorite drama, Six Flying Dragons( I would have liked this drama for JG) was also SBS's

lol so am I !! the character was really complex ,let me be honest i usually dont like historical dramas 

but u just mentioned almost all the historical dramas i like just add the moon embrace the sun and ARANG  and thats it 

Edited by helloXD
  • Like 1