Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 6/22/2018 at 7:40 AM, antoniaclamens said:

I think i'm dreaming! is it really you pixel??? the real pixel??? pinch me!

and yes bad bad pixel for leaving us alone... i need my updated list... no presures, but i need it

What she said @pixelsticks crazy monkey 069

I will post my episode 7 one asap!!!!

crazy monkey 077

it's raining JG and i don't want it to end

I don't want it to end either. But the JG drought is only a couple of weeks away. :(So let's enjoy all the updates while they last....

On 6/22/2018 at 8:05 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Bong Sang Pil Episode 7 Beauty Parade

Green Suit!

I never knew that a green suit would look good anyone... but Oppa makes it look good... hehe onion head

Black shirt!

Hello sexy

sigh... the elusive...

I have no words.... crazy monkey 065

The most beautiful sight

Is cannot be healthy to have heart eyes all the time, right? I'm worried - I have a very serious case of Heart Eyes because of Oppa.

So Badass

YESSSSS! It's like they've read our list. Almost all of our Suggestions are coming true!

22 hours ago, hiluna said:

On another note, I have to mention that I love his hairstyle in LL. His best yet, although I do like his long hair style in K&C and MLSHR. *sigh* I miss him in sageuks and I hope he would do a Goryeo drama again. I will even accept a Joseon one

Yessss to everything you said. His hairstyle in LL is PERFECT! And I can't wait to see him in a sageuk too.... and a movie... 

More pictures of Oppa from yesterday

Spoiler

Oppa's greetings at Lotte Duty Free Family Concert

Spoiler

Translation for today's update

Spoiler

Update from Oppa yesterday :wub:

And the translation

Spoiler

Some new still from Ep 13 from https://twitter.com/CJnDrama and Naver articles

DgVwTCnU8AE2PQF.jpg

Spoiler

DgVwTCnV4AAfZuA.jpg

20180623_1529733209_73061300_1.jpeg

20180623_1529733181_20905400_1.jpeg   love you crazy rabbit

Let's hope that LL will get good ratings today as well. Fighting!

Edited by bluelilac1214
  • Like 2

Choi Min Soo Launches An Attack On Seo Ye Ji And Lee Joon Gi In “Lawless Lawyer”

Choi-Min-Soo-Seo-Ye-Ji-Lee-Joon-Gi.jpg

Choi Min Soo is set to bring more troubles for Lee Joon Gi and Seo Ye Ji in new stills for tvN’s weekend drama “Lawless Lawyer”!

The new stills show Lee Joon Gi and Choi Min Soo facing off against each other. Lee Joon Gi looks like he’s ready to explode with rage as he understands the trouble he is in, while Choi Min Soo smirks and looks amused as he looks at how his actions are affecting Lee Joon Gi.

Backed into a corner, Choi Min Soo does what he knows will hurt Lee Joon Gi the most and sets his sights on Seo Ye Ji. She is tied to a chair and watches on with anger in her eyes as Choi Min Soo talks to someone on the phone. Despite being in a dangerous situation, she stays calm and tries to assess the situation.

Choi-Min-Soo-Lee-Joon-Gi-Seo-Ye-Ji.jpg

The production staff stated, “The scene shown in the stills is Ahn Oh Joo (Choi Min Soo)’s last attack to take down Bong Sang Pil (Lee Joon Gi) as he is backed into a corner. Putting his attention on Ha Jae Yi (Seo Ye Ji), Ahn Oh Joo will be at his most cruel and evil, driving Bong Sang Pil into a rage as he fights to get her back.”

tvN’s “Lawless Lawyer” tells the life story of a lawyer who prefers to use his fists rather than the law as he grows through his fight against injustice. The drama airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

"Lawless Lawyer" Choi Min-soo Threatens Lee Joon-gi with Seo Ye-ji's Safety

photo983170.jpg

On the latest episode of the tvN drama "Lawless Lawyer", Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) and Ha Jae-i (Seo Ye-ji) plotted to put Cha Moon-sook (Lee Hye-young-I) in a corner.

Jae-i approached Cha Moon-sook and yelled at her in anger for killing her mother and breaking her family apart. Cha Moon-sook said,

"You have forgotten all the good things I've done for you".

"Shut up. I am putting everything I have on the line to bring you down", Jae-i replied to scare Cha Moon-sook.

Jae-i told Gong Jang-soo (Kim Kwang-kyu) that her mother was alive and that Bong Sang-pil knew. She asked him for some time and to just trust them. Gong Jang-soo realized what they were trying to do.

Meanwhile, Ahn Oh-joo (Choi Min-soo) watched Jae-i meet Gong Jang-soo and called Bong Sang-pil. He gave him pictures of her and Bong Sang-pil swore at him. Ahn Oh-joo replied, "You made me this way. You have to bring me back to ground zero".

Source : stoo.asiae.co.kr/news...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

First of all the ratings of LL:

Ep. 13 crazy monkey 033

Spoiler

The ratings for Ep 14 happy dancing crazy rabbit

And we've got the highest ratings so far!!!!

Image result for lee joon gi dancing gif

On 6/24/2018 at 3:34 PM, glassnokamen said:

Daily reminder from JG

:wub: And the translation:

Spoiler

The newest BTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn-0AhFcnp0

And the translation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGLwUYkyBK0

Catering support from the LJG Taiwan Fan club today with lovely artwork - JG's Angels are the most creative!:wub:

Spoiler

And some more new pics of Oppa:

Spoiler

And Oppa's latest update ( @glassnokamen confused onion head)

How it is possible for a man to be this cute and adorable is beyond me!admire2 onion head It makes me so happy to see that he is having so much fun!!:wub: And that precious smile!!! love you crazy rabbit

And the translation:

Spoiler

• Like 3

11 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Ep. 13 crazy monkey 033

Reveal hidden contents

:wub: And the translation:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

And some more new pics of Oppa:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hi bluelilac, thanks for sharing this. It seems that this drama has just begun - time flies so fast with only two episodes left before the drama comes to an end. Sigh........... I hope the ratings will increase as the ending is nearing. The unexpected plot twists add fun to the drama as it comes to an end. :P

• Like 2

On 6/21/2018 at 11:04 PM, willenette said:

Hi antoniaclamens, usually BTS clip is short. The shorter the better—usually from one to four minutes in length is ideal. I love watching BTS. It's always valuable and usually entertaining! :P

i know... but i can't help wanting more!!! maybe more BTS videos then :D

On 6/22/2018 at 8:40 AM, hiluna said:

On another note, I have to mention that I love his hairstyle in LL. His best yet, although I do like his long hair style in K&C and MLSHR. *sigh* I miss him in sageuks and I hope he would do a Goryeo drama again. I will even accept a Joseon one :tears:

it's so hard to decide between a JG hairsyle... but BSP is perfect without any doubt

I also missed him in sageuks... i would love him in Goryeo drama but Joseon is fine for me too...

i would like a modern drama with long hair too (a musician would be fine)

On 6/23/2018 at 7:04 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

I don't want it to end either. But the JG drought is only a couple of weeks away. :(So let's enjoy all the updates while they last....

16 episodes are so short

Is cannot be healthy to have heart eyes all the time, right? I'm worried - I have a very serious case of Heart Eyes because of Oppa.

if any consolation let me say that you are not alone...

Some new still from Ep 13 from https://twitter.com/CJnDrama and Naver articles

those stills are killing! literally

10 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Ep. 13 crazy monkey 033

I think LL's ratings are a great achievement so far. For that kind of drama to be airing on weekends, when target people usually don't stay home... and while a  football world cup is happening is awesome... still i think drama deserve's better and JG deserves way better. i know we can safely say that LL is a hit drama. still i wish it would have been more of a hit! but i'm still happy for the ratings and i'm crossing all fingers and toes for higher ratings on the finale (pretty pleaseeeeee)

Catering support from the LJG Taiwan Fan club today with lovely artwork - JG's Angels are the most creative!:wub:

artwork is so so cute... i want everything for myself!

And Oppa's latest update ( @glassnokamen confused onion head)

How it is possible for a man to be this cute and adorable is beyond me!admire2 onion head It makes me so happy to see that he is having so much fun!!:wub: And that precious smile!!! love you crazy rabbit

i'm loving the latest updates from JG... impossible not to love him

Y8MEC6SC4UHSQYZEKNRY.jpg

http://program.tving.com/tvn/lawlesslawyer/3/Board/List?page=1

• Like 3

16 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi bluelilac, thanks for sharing this. It seems that this drama has just begun - time flies so fast with only two episodes left before the drama comes to an end. Sigh........... I hope the ratings will increase as the ending is nearing. The unexpected plot twists add fun to the drama as it comes to an end.

The plot twists are so much fun in LL - they are always unexpected which make you go confused onion head And yes, the past 7 weeks have gone so fast without us noticing it! Only two more episodes left...:tears: and I really do wish that the ratings will be very good for the finale.

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

i know... but i can't help wanting more!!! maybe more BTS videos then

YESSSS!

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I think LL's ratings are a great achievement so far. For that kind of drama to be airing on weekends, when target people usually don't stay home... and while a  football world cup is happening is awesome... still i think drama deserve's better and JG deserves way better. i know we can safely say that LL is a hit drama. still i wish it would have been more of a hit! but i'm still happy for the ratings and i'm crossing all fingers and toes for higher ratings on the finale (pretty pleaseeeeee)

I totally agree with every single thing you said. Even with the world cup, LL is still getting good ratings! Let's hope for even better ratings for the last two episodes. 

4 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

JG "jujitsu" IG update

:wub: .... and the translation:

Spoiler

...and another pic of Oppa with the class:D

And some info about the Lawless Lawyer DVD/ Blu-ray:

Spoiler

New stills from https://twitter.com/CJnDrama : Love this bromance! admire2 onion head

DgmB17dU8AAIuHD.jpg

Mr Red Ginseng "helping" his senior drink red ginseng! :D

DgmB17cUcAAvHGR.jpg

Spoiler

DgmB2RrVMAE6RP3.jpg

Oppa's face cannot be seen fully, but it's obvious that he's laughing so hard!!! :lol:

DgmB17eU0AASVvM.jpg

Dgmlel3V4AAxBD3.jpg

Mr Bong with Manager Tae! BongTae? ;)

And tonight I'll sing off with this one:

love you crazy rabbit

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

The plot twists are so much fun in LL - they are always unexpected which make you go confused onion head And yes, the past 7 weeks have gone so fast without us noticing it! Only two more episodes left...:tears: and I really do wish that the ratings will be very good for the finale.

Reveal hidden contents

And some info about the Lawless Lawyer DVD/ Blu-ray:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

DgmB2RrVMAE6RP3.jpg

Oppa's face cannot be seen fully, but it's obvious that he's laughing so hard!!! :lol:

DgmB17eU0AASVvM.jpg

Dgmlel3V4AAxBD3.jpg

Mr Bong with Manager Tae! BongTae? ;)

Hi bluelilac, thanks for sharing this. I want to get one of this. :P

Watch: Lee Joon Gi Shows His Expert Skills For Action Scenes During “Lawless Lawyer”

Lee-Joon-Gi5-e1530067559967.jpg

tvN’s “Lawless Lawyer” released a behind-the-scenes video of Lee Joon Gi’s professional action skills on the drama set.

See Also: Choi Min Soo Launches An Attack On Seo Ye Ji And Lee Joon Gi In "Lawless Lawyer"

The video begins with Lee Joon Gi fighting against various stunt actors. He shows high-level stunts by himself without a stunt double, and his spinning kicks are impressively quick and powerful. Thanks to his passionate acting and flawless moves, the action scenes look realistic and believable.

Later on in the clip, Lee Joon Gi acts out the dramatic scene with Choi Min Soo where he comes to save Seo Ye Ji. Although Lee Joon Gi and Choi Min Soo are enemies in the drama, off camera, they show their close friendship with laughter and jokes.

Check out Lee Joon Gi’s suave and passionate acting below!

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

Who Are You? Top Pre-debut Pics of our Fave Oppas

From Park Bo-gum to Lee Jong-suk, these oppas certainly won the DNA lottery. Let’s take a look at the pre-debut pics of some of our most beloved oppas.

Lee Joon-ki

lee-joon-ki-predebut-lee-joon-gi-ahjumma

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/06/26/who-are-you-top-pre-debut-pics-of-our-fave-oppas/

• Like 4

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi bluelilac, thanks for sharing this. I want to get one of this.

...and you've got some more info!

And here's more details about the OST of LL

English translation of the latest bts

6 hours ago, violina said:

Ah he is back to his cute ways and so happy

Catering Support from JG Taiwan Fan Club

I love English Speaking JG

He was so adorable in the video! Even his English is adorable!admire2 onion head It makes me so happy to see him happy! :wub:

The most adorable and cutest person ever!:wub:

Edited by bluelilac1214
  • Like 4

@bluelilac1214 @willenette @violina @mxxella

thank you so much for so many goodies! i love them all

i'm so busy with RL so i just peeked in but:

pre-debut JG is so cute and adorable.. you can see he's a natural beauty

CMS and wife are a hoot!

LJG is awesome and cute and lovely and he read us! that's why the elusive is a little (very little) less elusive

LJG fighting skills are getting awesomer or is it just me?

I want the DVD but, is it in english? i want to know

i don't want LL to end

tumblr_p9q12sgmyL1qb8bmoo1_250.gif

image credit to uploader

• Like 4

2 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

@bluelilac1214 @willenette @violina @mxxella

thank you so much for so many goodies! i love them all

i'm so busy with RL so i just peeked in but:

pre-debut JG is so cute and adorable.. you can see he's a natural beauty

CMS and wife are a hoot!

LJG is awesome and cute and lovely and he read us! that's why the elusive is a little (very little) less elusive

LJG fighting skills are getting awesomer or is it just me?

I want the DVD but, is it in english? i want to know

i don't want LL to end

image credit to uploader

Hi antoniaclamens, thanks for bringing this up - I forgot to ask this, too. Because if I buy the DVD with no sub it's useless - hahaha. It won't be fun watching it. I hope it's Eng subbed. :P

• Like 3

Here Are 5 Possible Endings That Viewers Predict For “Lawless Lawyer”

Lawless-Lawyer2.jpg

With two episodes left until the ending, viewers are buzzing excitedly about the possible endings of tvN’s “Lawless Lawyer.” Here are five possible ways the drama may end.

See Also: Watch: The Cast Of "Lawless Lawyer" Loves To Joke Around

1. Cha Moon Sook’s victory

One option is that Cha Moon Sook (Lee Hye Young), who used Bong Sang Pil (Lee Joon Gi) to get rid of the people closest to her that knew her weaknesses, will be the final winner.  For 14 episodes, Cha Moon Sook used the greed and interests of various characters to slyly control them and keep herself in power. Although this may be an unfair possibility, it can’t be ruled out as one of the feasible endings of the unpredictable drama.

2. Cha Moon Sook’s overseas escape

The viewers predict that Cha Moon Sook will make an escape to a foreign country. With all her crimes being unveiled, she may leave the country to avoid punishment. The plot twist with Nam Soon Ja (Yeom Hye Ran) recently changing her lawyer to Bong Sang Pil may force Cha Moon Sook to flee the country to evade judgement.

3. Ahn Oh Joo attacks Cha Moon Sook

Cha Moon Sook’s act of betrayal may force Ahn Oh Joo (Choi Min Soo) to get rid of her. For a long time, Ahn Oh Joo had been faithfully working for Cha Moon Sook like a loyal dog. He even disguised her act of murder as his own. However, her act of “killing the dog after the hunt is over” may eventually end up as the straw that breaks the camel’s back, causing Ahn Oh Joo to betray her himself.

Spoiler

4. Bong Sang Pil’s death

Lawless-Lawyer-21.jpg

Some viewers think Bong Sang Pil’s revenge won’t end so peacefully. Currently, Bong Sang Pil is Nam Soon Ja’s lawyer, and he requested a different judge in order to call Cha Moon Sook in court. This may infuriate Cha Moon Sook and push her to destroy him, just like she has ruthlessly done before to all her previous enemies. Therefore, the viewers believe she is cooking up a plan to get rid of him.

5. Bong Sang Pil and No Hyun Joo cooperation

Another prediction is that Bong Sang Pil and No Hyun Joo (Baek Joo Hee) may have something else up their sleeve that causes the trial to turn in their favor. Previously, Bong Sang Pil and No Hyun Joo had fooled Han Jae Yi (Seo Ye Ji) and the rest of the law firm family that No Hyun Joo was dead in order to trick Cha Moon Sook. Therefore, viewers wonder if No Hyun Joo could be the hidden card that brings down the antagonists.

The production crew stated, “The show will continue with a string of nerves to the end in order to repay the great love of the viewers who give the drama lots of interest. Please look forward to the conclusion of Bong Sang Pil’s revenge on Cha Moon Sook in the remaining episodes 15 and 16.”

Episode 15 will air on June 30.

Source (1) / soompi news

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1