Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Huhu... did y'all watch Episode 8 tonight? I'm waiting for the subs tomorrow to understand more.

Meanwhile let me share a couple of stuffs we have written here on our director's list which are happening in the drama *poking @pixelsticks *

BONG BARISTA AT YOUR SERVICE! Now please, coffee companies, just cast this hot barista as your CF model...

And... finally! my wish was granted... LEE JOON GI OPPA SPEAKING DIALECT... *though this scene was saaaaddd*

Praying for a good rating result tomorrow morning.

2 hours ago, NoonaE said:

BONG BARISTA AT YOUR SERVICE! Now please, coffee companies, just cast this hot barista as your CF model...

I doubt if coffee CF pays well though. And I don’t think exclusively endorsing a brand is strategically beneficial for him as an already well established celebrity and artist. 

Anyway, thanks guys for all your updates.  Those info kept me up to date. Please keep them coming.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I doubt if coffee CF pays well though. And I don’t think exclusively endorsing a brand is strategically beneficial for him as an already well established celebrity and artist. 

I think it depends on the brand and I heard the more ''established'' you are, the more you are seeked by companies selling household equipments (!) and luxury goods to endorse their products. I guess Koreans have their own standard :D.

Anywaysss... ratings info in case any of you here are interested:

Nielsen Korea: Nationwide 6.1 %, Seoul Metropolitan 6.2 %; peak 7 %

Tnms: Nationwide 6.9 %, Seoul Metropolitan 8.1 %; peak 9.9 %.

(article for tnms ratings: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003036906&lfrom=kakao )

Good job, LL team!

yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-21.gif

and my favourite bts clip :wub:

1 hour ago, NoonaE said:

I think it depends on the brand and I heard the more ''established'' you are, the more you are seeked by companies selling household equipments (!) and luxury goods to endorse their products. I guess Koreans have their own standard :D.

Well this is just an exchange of opinion, we don’t really know unless we work in K-Ent industry. However as per observations,  established actors don’t really endorse many products exclusively. If they do, you can only see see them in one or two products. If you notice, actors who get attached in many commercials esp. those attached in specific brand tends to lose opportunities in acting projects. 

Please note I am only talking about Exclusive endorsements.  Though we don’t see some actors or celebs to be attached in a specific brand but it does not mean they are not engaged in product promotion because they do and are earning from it.

• Like 3

@missmaudy I got your point~ I'm not an expert either in K-entertainment and business, just mentioning a piece of information I happened to read about K-celeb endorsements back then *Actor Lee Seunggi was the topic at that time*.  However, # of exclusive endorsements will add to their overall CF brand reputation value, indeed. As I have observed so far, Korean media seems to like talking about ranks and statistics~ from ratings to Content Power Index. Somehow I think this particular reputation is deemed as important in addition to the real economic-related profit that the star earns from the endorsement.

Sorry if I cannot explain it well... English is not my mother tongue and I'm just an Educational Stats lecturer in rl, not really an economist so my opinion might not be scientifically supported in this particular matter :wink:

2 hours ago, NoonaE said:

@missmaudy I got your point~ I'm not an expert either in K-entertainment and business, just mentioning a piece of information I happened to read about K-celeb endorsements back then *Actor Lee Seunggi was the topic at that time*.  However, # of exclusive endorsements will add to their overall CF brand reputation value, indeed. As I have observed so far, Korean media seems to like talking about ranks and statistics~ from ratings to Content Power Index. Somehow I think this particular reputation is deemed as important in addition to the real economic-related profit that the star earns from the endorsement.

Sorry if I cannot explain it well... English is not my mother tongue and I'm just an Educational Stats lecturer in rl, not really an economist so my opinion might not be scientifically supported in this particular matter :wink:

Brand reputation is of course important for celebs who rely on product endorsement & of course those rankings are usually done by advertisers themselves. But I notice only very few actors are into it & if they do most of them do not get attached to many products.

As for Lee Joon Gi, his name is already a very established brand in itself, not being exclusively attached to a particular brand is more advantageous to him. After all, he is an actor and not a CF model. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Brand reputation is of course important for celebs who rely on product endorsement & of course those rankings are usually done by advertisers themselves. But I notice only very few actors are into it & if they do most of them do not get attached to many products.

As for Lee Joon Gi, his name is already a very established brand in itself, not being exclusively attached to a particular brand is more advantageous to him. After all, he is an actor and not a CF model. 

Hi missmaudy, I do agree with you - but, advertisements are a rich source of income for many Korean celebrities. For actors and idols, endorsements are like extra credit points or salary bonuses from your boss at the office — something that’s not explicitly part of work expectations, but secretly hoped for anyways. Commercial deals provide an avenue for celebrities to gauge their own popularity and image. :lol:

• Like 3

On 6/4/2018 at 12:54 PM, NoonaE said:

Anywaysss... ratings info in case any of you here are interested:

Nielsen Korea: Nationwide 6.1 %, Seoul Metropolitan 6.2 %; peak 7 %

Tnms: Nationwide 6.9 %, Seoul Metropolitan 8.1 %; peak 9.9 %.

(article for tnms ratings: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003036906&lfrom=kakao )

Good job, LL team!

yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-21.gif

and my favourite bts clip :wub:

Hi NoonaE, thanks for sharing this clip.  Wahhh.....you just can't get enough of him.  The cast of the drama has thus far having incredible chemistry on/off-screen.  It is effortless.  There's nonstop playfulness. They can’t stop laughing around each other. There's chemistry all over. They're the best cast ensemble. I'm always looking forward & have my eyes on the romance between Bong Sang Pil and Han Jae Yi. Off-cam, I noticed that they love to tease each other. This is my 2nd time watching her in a drama because the 1st was "Save Me" with Taecyeon.   I can say she’s obviously pretty here.  Lee Joon Gi has a hard time keeping his smile hidden every time they're together. They are adorable together.  The pairing is awesome. The "date scenes" are funny, too. :lol:

• Like 3

@glassnokamen@violina@NoonaE

thank you for the info/gifs/goodies/links... did i forgot someone? where's @bluelilac1214 and @cedarwood? i know @pixelsticksis busy, so i'm patiently waiting for my updated BSP wish list

latest BSP pictures arent shared here, so i will post some, you guys check the rest on the link and enjoy/like/share

http://program.tving.com/tvn/lawlesslawyer/3/Board/List?page=1

N5KIL76X9X7E58ZKSYV1_1024x0.jpg

Spoiler

VBCBEJAVL62V6XTVJTAE_1024x0.jpgVI2STJ7XYCA6L2LCRNSO_1024x0.jpg

LG6OJRCDUBB9U46VNE3A_1024x0.jpg

Spoiler

RYIREAUFLLK63UWL5S1H_1024x0.JPGEM3WQZEQ1AX93NNNDBBU_1024x0.JPG

9Z9N43BMDCEWDGZNQNI9_1024x0.JPG

FB83VED7CFFRTZRO2864_1024x0.JPG

• Like 6

11 hours ago, violina said:

Wow!its so quiet..

crazy monkey 155 Here I am and blame it on JG! I have a very serious case of Heart Eyes since this Saturday (it's not like that I didn't have it before...) and before I could even think of recovering (right! as if it's ever going to happen!) he slays me with the dangerous 2nd picture he posted in his latest IG update! crazy monkey 064 crazy monkey 065Here it is in case anyone forgot it:

Spoiler

Oh, did I post the wrong picture? Sorry about it. All I know is that he is getting more lethal by the day! hehe onion head

On 6/3/2018 at 4:36 AM, antoniaclamens said:

And i know it's from last week, but i need to post it anyway

Oh, no don't worry. It is definitely needed for research purposes! B)

On 6/3/2018 at 8:11 AM, NoonaE said:

Last night's episode ratings were stable- 5.9 % from Nielsen and FINALLY reaching 6.014 % from TNMS! HURAAAAYYYY!!!

And the ratings for Ep 8

Spoiler

Even though Sunday's ratings have dropped a bit in Nielsen ratings we've got the highest ratings so far from TNmS!!

BvuTeBH.gif

On 6/3/2018 at 8:07 PM, antoniaclamens said:

now after episode 8 i feel drained... i don't think i can cry more... i'm devastated and in love

BSP IS LOVEEEEEEEE

So... um.. I think it's time for me to come clean as well... I know I said that I'd have to wait and see whether my Mr Bong would become love too. And I confess that he is indeed love! My Mr Bong is LOVE:wub:  And I have no words to describe how amazing and mesmerizing JG was as Mr Bong. Be it actions scenes or romantic scenes, he's killing it as always. All those micro expressions and heart eyes he makes... love you crazy rabbit It really makes me happy to see that his talent and effort is being recognized hell yes onion head

Some new pics about the Joongall drama support even held last week:

Spoiler

Another Vlive from Oppa:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/74139?channelCode=FCA51

And the English translation for it

The newest BTS of LL

Spoiler

And the English translation:

• Like 7

A little Mr Bong Parade and I hate that I have to hide such beauty under the spoiler... :(:

I never thought that I'd ever like a green suit! But how can I resist when Oppa makes it look so good?

Spoiler

And he is glowing in that black shirt! love onion head and he should not be allow to roll up his sleeves - it's dangerous!

Spoiler

And such a cutie pie as a student! admire2 onion head

Spoiler

And in white shirt... :wub::wub::wub:

A little summary of his suits in Ep. 8 thanks to this fan:

My smile of the day love you crazy rabbit

crazy monkey 065

• Like 7

she does, he does, they do

screenshot-416-e1528128801395.png?w=620

I swear Lee Jun Ki and Seo Ye Ji are character twins in real life. They are totally cracking me up with their crazy antics and energetic, larger-than-life personas off-camera for Lawless Lawyer. The two are cruising more on physical chemistry than actual emotional chemistry in the drama, but they are both owning their roles, so physical awareness suffices in their case. Lee Hye Young and Choi Min Soo are pretty random and quirky too, which just makes all the BTS clips super entertaining.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/06/04/she-does-he-does-they-do/

• Like 8

After emotional rollercoaster of the last minutes of ep.8 I am able to write from my coffin / heaven / whatever what I think.

First of all I'm not happy that Sang Pil's uncle is dead. I mean I liked this character somehow and I hoped for some more scenes with him. He was easy to like - he's described as a bad person but... we didn't see him doing anything wrong. I saw him more as father figure for Sang Pil. Poor man now will suffer the loss. :(

On the other hand (and this is why I highly recommend you all to buy comfortable coffin!) the thing LJG did in the last episode should be illegal! Like... he mae appearance in suit of the beautiful shade of green... but that wasn't the worst! Oh no no no my preciousss he didn't  finish with us with one simpe suit oh no! THEN he took off the jacket just to let us know that YES he's wearing black shirt for sure! Don't swoon ladies, it's not the momet of swooning. No no... that was only a taste of the criime he was going to do to us. He then pulled up the sleeves! AND UNBUTTONED HIT SHIRT A BIT! (If you ask - yes, it's the right moment for melting, swooning, passing out etc. etc.) This should... this... how could he! How was I supposed to focus on action, huh? He does it on purpose! And then, after the 8th episode is over, he thanks us politely for the support and love... with taking his clothes off. He's such a tease. "Look but you can't touch mwhahahaha!" 

It's so cruel.

And such a sweet torture you know... :wub:

Tell me to shut up...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@cedarwood as always you crack me up! :D

Some green suit / black shirt for you:

%EB%AC%B4%EB%B2%95E07.ts_000402835_%EC%8

%EB%AC%B4%EB%B2%95E07.ts_001308707_%EC%8

Spoiler

%EB%AC%B4%EB%B2%95E07.ts_001603568_%EC%8%EB%AC%B4%EB%B2%95E07.ts_001672771_%EC%8

%EB%AC%B4%EB%B2%95E07.ts_001671569_%EC%8

%EB%AC%B4%EB%B2%95E07.ts_001652951_%EC%8

%EB%AC%B4%EB%B2%95E07.ts_001617415_%EC%8

%EB%AC%B4%EB%B2%95E07.ts_001322754_%EC%8

Gifs:

Spoiler

257.gif?type=w800

258.gif?type=w800

249.gif?type=w800

250.gif?type=w800

Hope you find your coffin confortable... and yes, you are welcome!

There are new stills, go check out!

http://program.tving.com/tvn/lawlesslawyer/3/Board/List?page=1

here are my faves

WPJX3TCEDQ3WZHXAGYUT.jpg

ZGCRWZYQ41X7D79ZINR5.jpg

All images and gifs credit to uploaders

My episode 5 BSP Highlights (better late than never... i'm so behind)

Edited by antoniaclamens
  • Like 5

15 male Korean actors who are known for their sexy bodies

Here are some of the handsome and hot Korean actors that needs to be appreciated because they have proven over and over their ability to impress everyone with their sexiness.

Without further ado ladies, this list is made for you. Enjoy!

14. Lee Joon Gi

normal_leejoonkiwhdgurdk_25393119.jpg

aa95270d0be50720ba8ce8c7cdbac172.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/8380/

• Like 5