Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@mxxella no need to ask.  JG all the time. Who needs a villa? 

On 27/2/2018 at 9:55 PM, LadyOne said:

More news on his new drama

So the script reading was already done?  So fast?  Any other actors confirmed that I don't know about? 

@violina @LadyOne thank you for the goodies 

@pixelsticks the list!!!! He introducing himself is a must. And I really like lead girl description...  I need a love line... 

BTW after JG Island I must say that I could hear him laughing forever ...  I Love his laugh so much

Now I know we are all about JG Island and Lawless Attorney,  but I don't forget old dramas... SWWTN Episode 10 gave us another kiss. One I loooove

s24.gif

s25.gif

s26.gif

So we have 6 YS+KSY kisses by episode 10 (4 if you don't count the 2 CPRs) 

Now another favorite scene,  one of the hottest scenes ever doesn't need any kiss to make me swoon like crazy

Spoiler

56e099ec9e42c420946bbc66e9df201b.gif

7ebf1bca75ebaa10f395f99c3109c167.gif

I fall in love with KSY all over again.. 

All gifs credit to uploaders 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

How much later.....??? Should we set a timer on you??

I might need to grab the Villa to placate a significant other. 

Me too!  I keep peeking around on the internet.  And they must be arranging for filming soon...don't you think??? Time for BTS stuff!! 

Have you all read the current Soompi article about the female actress? I posted it over at the LL Drama thread.  Her character description is VERY interesting!! https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/28/seo-ye-ji-confirmed-star-upcoming-tvn-legal-drama-lee-joon-gi/

Reveal hidden contents

Seo Ye Ji’s character Ha Jae Yi is described as a tough and confident lawyer who tends to move first before thinking. Her long-held beliefs get completely shaken after meeting Bong Sang Pil as she enters his law firm.

The drama’s production team commented, “She is a unique actress who can go from portraying a lawyer with integrity to also portraying a troublemaker. Please look forward to seeing a new kind of charm from her in ‘Lawless Lawyer."

Hi pixelsticks, “Lawless Lawyer” is planned to air sometime in May following the broadcast of tvN’s “Live” so, I guess they need to start filming soon. tvN stays winning...I love it when it's from that cable, it must be good - hahaha - Can’t wait! About the female partner, even though she’s not a popular actress but I'm happy with this pairing! My 1st time to watch her in Save Me with Taecyeon & it's nice to see she is getting more leading roles. She impressed me in that drama. Seo ye ji is such a natural actress! Hope this is a hit! I’m curious of does this has a romance between the two, though. I really don’t mind if there’s none really or there is. :lol:

• Like 5

I haven’t posted here in a long time (busy with uni so most of the time i just back read and I didn’t like Criminal Minds that much, sorry, dont hate me please :bawling:~I don’t even like the Original American Version...I just don’t like stories or series With no clear beginning or end; I dont know how to explain it, it’s not like i only like hero centric stories, i also like dramas, romance, comedy, etc...just stories that are clear and have an End..hope you guys get what I’m trying to say~also the PD’s and writers were such a mess, they just wasted a talented, epic and legendary cast, especially Joon Gi)....Anyways back to Lawless Lawyer, I must say I’m liking the synopsis, it’s a vigilante story. It kinda reminds me of Marvel’s “Daredevil” on Netflix ( I’m a sucker for superhero movies and series, mostly marvel because DC sucks at interpreting their stories on screen except for the Batman trilogy by Christopher Nolan~sorry to DC fans)...Based on the initial infos given, Mathew Murdock/Daredevil and Bong Sang Pil are so similar except Bong Sang Pil is not blind and doesn’t have extraordinary senses; also for Daredevil, it’s his dad who died while for Bong Sang Pil, it’s his mom~but they’re both lawyers by day then vigilante by night and they each have their own law firm lol...i don’t know if Bong Sang Pil is gonna be given his own Foggy Nelson though...He’s gotta have a bestfriend and wingman right? I want some bromance too :tongue:...For Ha Jae Yi, her character is like a mix of Karen Page and Electra both Daredevil’s ladies...although it’s more like 80% Karen and 20% Electra if she could fight (correct me if I’m wrong) but i did read somewhere that Ha Jae Yi uses her fists)...anyway I’m really excited for this, May can’t come soon enough :heart:

• Like 5

16 hours ago, LadyOne said:

My eye candy!

:wub:

Call me a weirdo but I find cute that while he was speaking I could also hear birds.

14 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I really like lead girl description... 

The part "she's acting before she thinks" makes me think she'll get into trouble. I hope she won't behave like... hmm... like Jan Di in BBF - cool and agressive at start, lot's of screaming and then - can't move without help of strong man.

I so much hope that describtion is about her following her heart (it doesn't necessarily mean a man) and sometimes forgetting about cool logic and plan.

Now another favorite scene,  one of the hottest scenes ever doesn't need any kiss to make me swoon like crazy

I still remember that after this episode we had to wait so long for subscenes! As if the bath scene made everyone gasp and forget about the whole world. (Can't blame them though :wink: )

10 hours ago, kekeke09 said:

I didn’t like Criminal Minds that much, sorry, dont hate me please :bawling:~I don’t even like the Original American Version...I just don’t like stories or series With no clear beginning or end; I dont know how to explain it, it’s not like i only like hero centric stories, i also like dramas, romance, comedy, etc...just stories that are clear and have an End..hope you guys get what I’m trying to say

Hi there! I do understand what you wrote and don't worry - we won't hate you. You're entitled to your opinion. And I enjoyed CM but imho it's not LJG's best drama ever. Although watching him in all those shirts and doing kicks was pure pleasure. :wub: I hope for more action scenes in LA. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, kekeke09 said:

I haven’t posted here in a long time (busy with uni so most of the time i just back read and I didn’t like Criminal Minds that much, sorry, dont hate me please :bawling:~I don’t even like the Original American Version...I just don’t like stories or series With no clear beginning or end; I dont know how to explain it, it’s not like i only like hero centric stories, i also like dramas, romance, comedy, etc...just stories that are clear and have an End..hope you guys get what I’m trying to say~also the PD’s and writers were such a mess, they just wasted a talented, epic and legendary cast, especially Joon Gi)....Anyways back to Lawless Lawyer, I must say I’m liking the synopsis, it’s a vigilante story. It kinda reminds me of Marvel’s “Daredevil” on Netflix ( I’m a sucker for superhero movies and series, mostly marvel because DC sucks at interpreting their stories on screen except for the Batman trilogy by Christopher Nolan~sorry to DC fans)...Based on the initial infos given, Mathew Murdock/Daredevil and Bong Sang Pil are so similar except Bong Sang Pil is not blind and doesn’t have extraordinary senses; also for Daredevil, it’s his dad who died while for Bong Sang Pil, it’s his mom~but they’re both lawyers by day then vigilante by night and they each have their own law firm lol...i don’t know if Bong Sang Pil is gonna be given his own Foggy Nelson though...He’s gotta have a bestfriend and wingman right? I want some bromance too :tongue:...For Ha Jae Yi, her character is like a mix of Karen Page and Electra both Daredevil’s ladies...although it’s more like 80% Karen and 20% Electra if she could fight (correct me if I’m wrong) but i did read somewhere that Ha Jae Yi uses her fists)...anyway I’m really excited for this, May can’t come soon enough :heart:

Don't worry, you can like or dislike his projects ! :) I'm not a big fan of the korean adaptation either, even for him I couldn't continue to watch it, I'll try again later.

And you're absolutely right ! I'm a big fan of daredevil and I didn't make a connection at all but it's somewhat similar. All the better, it's a great story with lots of twists and turns.

• Like 4

On 2/28/2018 at 8:14 PM, pixelsticks said:
On 2/28/2018 at 3:52 PM, cedarwood said:
On 2/28/2018 at 9:05 AM, pixelsticks said:

Why can't LJG be in the Villa? 

I can live without the villa. crazy-monkey-emoticon-145.gif?1292792417

I might need to grab the Villa to placate a significant other.

Ladies, it's simple. There were other options in the quiz thingy too, right? Take all the stuff in those options and JG's proposal! hehe onion head

Have you all read the current Soompi article about the female actress? I posted it over at the LL Drama thread.  Her character description is VERY interesting!!

So both of them would be hotheads? That means some bickering between them is inevitable! yesss crazy rabbit  I wonder how they'd resolve their differences though...panda 36

On 2/28/2018 at 3:54 PM, willenette said:

Hi pixelsticks oh, really? TODAY is the schedule for the script-reading of the new drama? I hope we could get to see the pictures.

Me too!  I keep peeking around on the internet.  And they must be arranging for filming soon...don't you think??? Time for BTS stuff!! 

And it's too quiet again. I was hoping that we'd get to see some pictures and videos at least by today. I need to see and hear him as Mr. Bong. He is going to be such a BAMF character! hell yes onion head What about the rest of the cast? Any info about it? Oh and I saw that LL is going to have only 16 episodes???? :(

On 2/28/2018 at 9:56 PM, leesopark16 said:

Now hopefully the writer has his story in control and then we're good. I'm trusting the PD, Time Between Dog and Wolf was kind of a master piece in its time, there's not much dramas which have the same atmosphere and style. 

TBDAW is one of the best dramas I've seen. Loved it! I was worried for a moment when I read that BSP saw the brutal death of his mother and wants to avenge her. It sounds so similar to TBDAW. But it looks like that the similarities end there. I trust in JG - he usually goes for different types of characters each time, doesn't he? Can't wait to see LL!

16 hours ago, LadyOne said:

My eye candy!

Oh my heart!! love onion head

but I don't forget old dramas... SWWTN Episode 10 gave us another kiss. One I loooove

Thank you for continuing this difficult task! Love you and the gifs!! :wub: Please correct me if I'm wrong - I think that KSY is perhaps his sexiest character so far. And hopefully Mr. Bong would take his place! :tongue:

11 hours ago, kekeke09 said:

I haven’t posted here in a long time (busy with uni so most of the time i just back read and I didn’t like Criminal Minds that much, sorry, dont hate me please 

Oh, don't worry. We are JG's angels - we spread love; not hate! :DBesides, everyone has different tastes and you not liking CM is totally understandable. And just as you said, May can't come soon enough!

The Lawless Lawyer drama support project has been announced. Thank you @zi4r for the heads up at the LL thread. I can't seem to be able to embed the link.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/lee-joon-gi-이준기-global-fans-support-projects/drama-support-for-lawless-lawyer무법변호사/936706459837915/

Drama Support for ‘Lawless Lawyer’무법변호

LEE JOON GI 이준기 GLOBAL FANS SUPPORT PROJECTS·THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2018

Dear fellow Joon Angels,

As you should know by now, JoonGi has confirmed his role in the tvN drama ‘Lawless Lawyer’ due to broadcast in May. This is also the first time that we are given such a short notice to raise funds for drama support.We plan to give drama support in the form of advertisement, however, the form of advertisement will depend very much on the money raised.Hence we will announce the decision at a later date.
Minimum amount :USD $25 per donation
Payment by Paypal.
Closing date: 8th April 2018 (tentative)
Those interested, kindly dm us or email to ricewreathproject2015@gmail.com and we will send you the account information.(There’s a change in the account info)
Global fans have always made an impact with our support, let’s not disappoint our actor this time too.

And now for the parades:

Fluffy, fluffy hair and Cutest of the cute earsadmire2 onion head and the Sexy Back too.

Ummm.... this one is difficult to categorize. I'll try - LIPS/ Pretty Nose/ Sexy Arms/Hands  / Smoldering and a tiny bit of Elusive Torso?

My Smile of the day. And Fluffy hair. And the most Adorable person. And the cutest cutie pie ever... love you crazy rabbit

How not to fall for him? No, that's a wrong question. How not to fall for him again and again and again? :wub:

Edited by bluelilac1214
  • Like 5

On 2/28/2018 at 10:50 AM, cedarwood said:

Hmmmmmmmm... Let me think...

Let me think a bit longer...

These stall tactics.... warning onion head

On 2/28/2018 at 11:26 AM, leesopark16 said:

I'm trusting the PD

Let's have faith!!

@antoniaclamens You make me wanna rewatch SWWTN

12 hours ago, willenette said:

She impressed me in that drama. Seo ye ji is such a natural actress! Hope this is a hit!

Would you recommend watching Save Me?  I've read where she had nightmares after that show due to the intensity she had to portray. 

11 hours ago, kekeke09 said:

Anyways back to Lawless Lawyer, I must say I’m liking the synopsis, it’s a vigilante story. It kinda reminds me of Marvel’s “Daredevil” on Netflix

Interesting take... I'm not much into the superhero genre but I could see JG liking a role based on that. 

48 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

The part "she's acting before she thinks" makes me think she'll get into trouble. I hope she won't behave like... hmm... like Jan Di in BBF - cool and agressive at start, lot's of screaming and then - can't move without help of strong man.

I so much hope that describtion is about her following her heart (it doesn't necessarily mean a man) and sometimes forgetting about cool logic and plan.

My brain went in this direction. 

Spoiler

She has been a go-getter/successful person all her life. Anything she did, ended up as expected so she didn't have to "think" because life always went her way/the right way. Something does happen, (we don't know yet) which demotes her as a lawyer. It probably rocked her core beliefs somewhat and faith in the system.  She has to go to work as a Paralegal in Sang Pil's firm.  I see her struggling to "keep" her old beliefs while experiencing the belief system of Sang Pil.  Sang Pil sounds like the guy who will try it the legal way first if it's easy, then resort to fisticuffs/threats if it is not. I'm wondering if Yae Ji sees this strategy...hates it at first, but sees how it can get the results...so she becomes this threatening physical/legal troublemaker.  While she travels too far the path down the darkside, Sang Pil realizes his folly and tries to do the right thing.  Uh oh...that sounds like he comes to the rescue.  I see it as more of...by watching her, he sees his own mistakes.  Oh blah.  I dunno.  Hahahah

25 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

So both of them would be hotheads? That means some bickering between them is inevitable! yesss crazy rabbit

Wicked Wordplay...please be present. <<<I mean c'mon we already have alliteration with Lawless Lawyer>>>

P.S. I'm still having a devil of a time posting at Soompi....

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

He is going to be such a BAMF character! 

Hahahah ONE CAN HOPE!!!

21 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Oh and I saw that LL is going to have only 16 episodes???? :(

Wait...WHAT??????????????  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  

We are CHEATED out of 4 Sang Pil EPISODES!!?!?!?!?!?!?objection onion head

@bluelilac1214 Thank you for sharing the info on the JG Advertising Drama Support Project!!!  It was amazing last year!  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

And it's too quiet again. I was hoping that we'd get to see some pictures and videos at least by today. I need to see and hear him as Mr. Bong. He is going to be such a BAMF character! hell yes onion head What about the rest of the cast? Any info about it? Oh and I saw that LL is going to have only 16 episodes???? :(

Yes it's too quiet again (sad me) but  I have to say that 16 episodes is the perfect length for a drama..   Though with JG I only want more

17 hours ago, kekeke09 said:

I haven’t posted here in a long time (busy with uni so most of the time i just back read and I didn’t like Criminal Minds that much, sorry, dont hate me please :bawling:~I don’t even like the Original American Version

Welcome back then!  And no worries,  I loved  CMKR,  and it made me impossible to watch /like the original version but it's OK if you don't like it. I love Hero but many people don't like it. Everyone has it's own tastes..  Btw I haven't watched Daredevil but I like your insights

6 hours ago, cedarwood said:

The part "she's acting before she thinks" makes me think she'll get into trouble. I hope she won't behave like... hmm... like Jan Di in BBF

Please no Jan Di!  I really dislike that character 

6 hours ago, cedarwood said:
21 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I still remember that after this episode we had to wait so long for subscenes! As if the bath scene made everyone gasp and forget about the whole world. (Can't blame them though :wink: )

:lol: I did not watch the drama while it was airing,  but I can imagine it!!!  And I totally understand them

So both of them would be hotheads? That means some bickering between them is inevitable! yesss crazy rabbit  I wonder how they'd resolve their differences though

Bickering?  Yes please,  I would love some...  Just remembering how delicious was So while bickering with Soo makes my mouth water... 

Thank you for continuing this difficult task! Love you and the gifs!! :wub: Please correct me if I'm wrong - I think that KSY is perhaps his sexiest character so far. And hopefully Mr. Bong would take his place

You are welcome.  And I also think KSY is his Sexiest character 

6 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Then do!!! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Hi bluelilac, so far, I haven't read any news yet about the support cast. Thanks for sharing the info about the number of EP of this new drama. 16-EP isn't bad.....:lol:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Would you recommend watching Save Me?  I've read where she had nightmares after that show due to the intensity she had to portray.

Reveal hidden contents

She has been a go-getter/successful person all her life. Anything she did, ended up as expected so she didn't have to "think" because life always went her way/the right way. Something does happen, (we don't know yet) which demotes her as a lawyer. It probably rocked her core beliefs somewhat and faith in the system.  She has to go to work as a Paralegal in Sang Pil's firm.  I see her struggling to "keep" her old beliefs while experiencing the belief system of Sang Pil.  Sang Pil sounds like the guy who will try it the legal way first if it's easy, then resort to fisticuffs/threats if it is not. I'm wondering if Yae Ji sees this strategy...hates it at first, but sees how it can get the results...so she becomes this threatening physical/legal troublemaker.  While she travels too far the path down the darkside, Sang Pil realizes his folly and tries to do the right thing.  Uh oh...that sounds like he comes to the rescue.  I see it as more of...by watching her, he sees his own mistakes.  Oh blah.  I dunno.  Hahahah

Hi pixelsticks, bias aside, since I adore Taecyeon, too - I find the drama good. This is Taecyeon’s final project before his mandatory army enlistment. Whew! That was one wild ride! “Save Me” is a welcome departure from all the usual Korean dramas about time travel, immortal boyfriends, arrogant rich guys and women looking for revenge. Just like past dramas on the OCN channel, “Save Me” felt more like a movie than your regular Korean drama because of the cinematography.  I remember Taecyeon mentioned in an interview that this drama has a huge cast that is almost like epic sageuk proportions. The drama also has many new young faces that I’m seeing for the first time. Like Seo Ye Ji, she was fantastic as Im Sang Mi. She is the definition of a strong and brave woman here. I have to say, this drama made me seriously uncomfortable! Not in a bad way so to speak, but because of how incredibly disturbing the cult is. While this may be a realistic portrayal of cults, all these amounted to a rather stressful watch that was mentally draining. Although every episode begins with a disclaimer that the religion portrayed in the drama is a fictitious one, there is no denying that the cult is based heavily on Christianity. This is a thriller genre that’s almost like a horror movie. The drama really set the dark and creepy tone from the first moment and continued it throughout. The amount of control the cult had over its members was very sad. Those who do break the rules are punished so severely. It’s scary to see what this sort of mind manipulation can do to people. For me, “Save Me” was a truly fantastic drama. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:
11 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Then do!!! 

I may watch it before MAY!  

Oh and I just want y'all to know...

E8daknR.png

JG will be joining me in the Villa...thank you very much!  There are many extra rooms.  As long as you help cook & clean, you can join us! Where's the Koolaid! 

Speaking of cults...it sounds like @willenette highly recommends Seo Ye Ji's last drama.  So I may have to watch THAT before MAY. 

Ok...my 12 YO fangirl just flared up again big time.  Seo Ye Ji retweeted one of my fanarts for Lawless Lawyer!!!  SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/seo_yea_ji 

Someday....maybe JG will discover them! Probs not. But a fangirl can dream. I've been making many...go check my SNS to see them. 

• Like 3

@pixelsticksMmm i know SYJ has an Instagram, but I don't think she has twitter. On the profile page, that person has RP as in role play on there. There is a lot of twitter  account out there people mistake as real one. 

It's weird that the only casting news are the leads. They should be shooting by now since they already had the script reading.  Who's going to be the main villain? I find it interesting that they are making up a city just like in Untouchables. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

@pixelsticksMmm i know SYJ has an Instagram, but I don't think she has twitter. On the profile page, that person has RP as in role play on there. There is a lot of twitter  account out there people mistake as real one. 

Well...way to burst my bubble! Hahaha <<<it seemed off>>>

Oh well. e9VKcer.png Yes So...I know I am. 

27 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

It's weird that the only casting news are the leads. They should be shooting by now since they already had the script reading.  Who's going to be the main villain? I find it interesting that they are making up a city just like in Untouchables. 

My guess is that tvN is waiting for LIVE <<<the show before this one>>> to premiere before they release any more info about Lawless Lawyer.  So as not to steal any thunder. LIVE's posters, etc just dropped this week.  Watch...now that I said this...tons of pics and info will come out. 

We need an JG IG post so we can see @glassnokamen in here!! :wink:  

Come unveil Episode 18 over at the MLSHR thread! E3d9Rj5.png

Ooooh...let's hope we see a smolder scene with SYJ in Lawless Lawyer.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@pixelsticks , I was only able to get through the first episode of Save Me because I hate shows with cults, before I skipped to the last episode. I didn't like SYJ's makeup which made her face look puffy and ugly but the makeup was better at the very end, more normal looking. As for your character interpretation of her in Lawless Attorney,  I think you place too much emphasis on how her character is going to be developed when I think LJG's character and actions will determine her role. 

Scholar Episode 12 has kiss #7 (or 5)

tumblr_nt3tmw4nvA1tqpwrdo1_500.gif

17 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

JG will be joining me in the Villa...thank you very much!  There are many extra rooms.  As long as you help cook & clean, you can join us! Where's the Koolaid!

I won't fight with you or anyone..  Just want to state that I don't share my man. He will only live with me!!! 

:lol:

17 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Someday....maybe JG will discover them! Probs not. But a fangirl can dream. I've been making many...go check my SNS to see them

Don't loose hope..  I'm sure someday he will find and repost one of your posts 

Gif credit to uploader 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, hiluna said:

As for your character interpretation of her in Lawless Attorney,  I think you place too much emphasis on how her character is going to be developed when I think LJG's character and actions will determine her role. 

Hmm now that you mention it.I hope they dont make her character passive or just head strong in the beginning and on paper.I really hate it when they do that in kdramas.I want the story line to be equally strong for both of them.Most female characters/leads suffer from that and people start bashing the actress when really its the way they have been written or the way they are being directed.

Well talking about the latest magazine..He really slayed this time..today's samples from the kind angels who shared on IG:

tumblr_p4zjb22SwF1w2cbngo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p4zjb22SwF1w2cbngo3_540.jpg

tumblr_p4zjb22SwF1w2cbngo2_540.jpg

I only wish they didnt crop his head so much.

• Like 5