Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

Awww... thank you. I feel old. Time is cruel. :wink: 

@cedarwood Happy birthday, girl! Age is only a number... A two digit number which says nothing at all :D Important is how you feel and enjoy life ^^ Have a beautiful birthday day and birthday celebration and birthday everything haha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

19 hours ago, violina said:

Japanese fans are the luckiest:bawling:.I understand why but I envy them alot.

This kind angel provided a translation of the latest magazine interview:

New HeraldPOP article on his upcoming magazine photoshoot and new project

Lee Joon-gi will “perform to the best of his ability on his next project”

Actor Lee Joon-gi shows off his stunning, delicate looks in his new magazine cover photo.

Gracing the March issue cover of The Star Magazine, Lee Joon-gi exudes warmth, charm, and emotions with a hint of spring sunshine. His latest photoshoot took place in Okinawa, Japan, and Lee Joon-gi, as a committed actor, stayed focused on set and tried various attention-drawing poses. Despite the prolonged photoshoot, he did not show any sign of tiredness but instead took charge on set, drawing applause from the crew.

In the interview accompanying the photos, Lee Joon-gi said, “I thought I needed to recharge. Lately, I’ve been obsessed with martial art called jiu jitsu, and it has helped me reflect on the basics of who I am and learn to be more humble—it’s made me feel like something inside of me keeps growing.”

On what he’s been up to lately,

He added, “I get lonely so often so [learning jiu jitsu] really helped me overcome loneliness. I feel like I entered a new world so I practice jiu jitsu every day.”When asked about his supposedly new project, tvN’s “Lawless Attorney,” he told us, “As a leading actor, I will strive to perform to the best of my ability.”

Also, asked what criteria he considered important when choosing a next project,

“First of all, it should be fun and I also think of whether or not it’ll touch viewers’ hearts and make them happy. If you only think of the big picture, you end up making a lot of mistakes – which is something a lot of actors and crew as well as I experience.” He added, “Before debating who should be held responsible, I realize I should take the initiative and take more risks.”

Lee Joon-gi is widely known in the industry as a passionate actor. “As a leading actor of the project I have chosen myself, I am grateful to everyone for giving me this opportunity. I am only expressing my gratitude, but people always give me more credit than I deserve, so I’m embarrassed.” He said with a smile, “For me, a drama set is like a playground. I want to create memories I will cherish with people I always work with.”

Lastly, on how he felt about this year’s spring, he was hopeful:

“I get excited each spring. As Lee Joon-gi the actor, a profession that is supposed to bring happiness to others, I want to be healthier and fill the public with happiness.”

The March issue of The Star Magazine (published Feb. 26) will feature actor Lee Joon-gi’s emotion-filled Okinawa photos, behind-the-scenes photos, and in-depth interview where he reveals his thoughts and feelings.

Source: https://allaboutjoongi.tumblr.com/

Hi violina, thanks for sharing this.  So NICE his recently shot pictorial for the March issue of The Star in Japan. It's good to know that it’s important for him to recharge his energy both for mental & physical. So, this is the reason why he recently gotten into jujutsu. I heard that there are many benefits of this Japanese martial art.  One of them is - Stress release and improved concentration. So, don't be lonely! No need to worry as well. Although, the jiu-jitsu that Lee Joon Gi practices is Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, not the Japanese. And he does jujutsu every day. I guess this is for the time being since he is not filming any drama/movie yet. But, he can't do this often enough once he starts filming his new drama soon. Well, he always works hard for whatever work he's doing.  I guess filming of his new drama is about to start this spring season.............that's why, he said that he gets excited when spring comes. I'm glad that he comes back to the screen right away.  Can't wait to see you in your new project! He looks good in this magazine pictorial. Lee joon gi... fighting! :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

It's now official :)

shout out to @cedarwood , this could be a perfect gift for you :D

Hi LyraYoo, thanks for sharing this. I'm glad that LJK is confirmed to do this drama. I'm also excited by the news as the drama will reunite Lee Joon Gi with (PD) Kim Jin Min, where they worked together in  “Time between Dog and Wolf” some years ago, I'll highly anticipate this drama. He's so talented ... Hope this one is great, though. :lol:

Lee Joon-gi Wants to Make the Public Happier

photo948914.jpg

Actor Lee Joon-gi came out with a sensual cover photo shoot.

The Star published Lee Joon-gi on the covers of its March issue. The photo shoot was taken in Okinawa, Japan and the actor lived up to his reputation with his varied modeling. Despite the lengthy duration of the photo shoot, he didn't let the exhaustion show.

In the following interview, Lee Joon-gi said, "I think energy should be recharged. I am currently into Jujitsu and it helps me to realize the base and modesty in me. It solidifies me. I get lonely easily, but Jujitsu has been helping me out get over it. I feel like I'm in a different world".

photo948915.jpg

He's due to come back with a tvN drama called "Lawless Lawyer".

About his standards in choosing a drama, he said, "It has to be fun and it must be able to deliver fun and emotion to the viewers.

Looking only at the big picture will lead to mistakes not only from me, but the production as well. I also think I should attempt at many challenge before I blame anyone else for something".

Lee Joon-gi is rumored to be full of passion. "I am grateful to the person who gives me the opportunity as a leading actor. I only express my gratitude that way, but people overpriase me. Filming sites are like my playgrounds. I always want to take home good memories of me and that people that I work with".

Finally he said, "I love spring. As an actor who gives happiness to people, I want to increase that happiness".

photo948916.jpg

photo948917.jpg

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 8

19 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Ahem! If there are two lone wolf-ladies it means there is at least a small pack. 

Are we forming a wolf-pack!?!?!  JG is the Alpha??

For your bday (belated wishes by me...oops) I'll let you be Top B*&!% for the day! As long as you bring JG back to the boat. 

11 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

It's now official :)

Woot Woot woot woot!!! LJG content will be forthcoming!!!  Thank you for opening the thread !!

Lee Joon Gi is expected to deliver a transformative performance.

Since when has he hasn't? 

BONG SANG PIL ....봉상필    <<<trying to hear that name in a sexy manner>>>  

Image result for laughing emoji ^^^^^What I hear....

What I hope to hear!!^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

21 hours ago, cedarwood said:

On the other hand I don't know if there is any picture of LJG I don't love.

Exactly! All of his pictures have some kind of charm in them! :wub:

I'm so old...

No, you are not! Age is just a number. Look at our JG!! info onion head

Is it bad to smile at your work? WHYYYYY????

No, nothing like that. Not being able to answer when others ask me why I'm so excited and grinning uncontrollably - now, that's the problem. 

13 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

It's now official

Yessss! yesss crazy rabbit 

@pixelsticks the time has come for you to create/ update the Director's List! :wink: 

11 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Here's the tranlsation of the naver article

According to this, we'll get to see action scenes along with the court scenes where he'll be arguing his way into winning cases! happy dancing crazy rabbit Any hope for a love line here? 

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Ahem! If there are two lone wolf-ladies it means there is at least a small pack. 

Mmmmm..... that is a good idea! B)

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Which seem to depend on how the characters/ people are going to say it! hehe onion head Btw, what does the name mean? 

According to this, it looks like that SYJ has confirmed. But no updates in asiankwiki yet.

My smile of the day feat. JG's fluffy hair :wub: especially for @violina and @antoniaclamens :tongue:

• Like 6

*sneaks in from work* Finally a confirmation! Not that I didn't think he would take it, but official word is always welcome. I really hope SYJ did confirm. A little for selfish reason from my part. Lol I really don't need him with some mediocre actresses. At least she has charisma and was successful in carrying herself in her first leading role so I'll trust she will match well with him.

Edited by chrissydiva
  • Like 6

16 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

shout out to @cedarwood , this could be a perfect gift for you :D

Best gift ever! crazy-monkey-emoticon-066.gif?1292792396

14 hours ago, willenette said:

Lee Joon-gi Wants to Make the Public Happier

He just made me happiest person in the world. :D

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

It seems so. :wink:

I'll let you be Top B*&!% for the day! As long as you bring JG back to the boat. 

Thank you. But can I keep LJG? I'll be good to him. crazy-monkey-emoticon-062.gif?1292792395

The moment LJG will introduce himself as Bong Sang Pil you'll find it sexiest name in the world. :D

What I hope to hear!!^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope the leading lady won't say that the same way as we hear here. :wink:

3 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

No, you are not! Age is just a number. Look at our JG!! info onion head

Yup, we're the same age but HE looks fresh young and lovely and I... ugh, don't let me start!

No, nothing like that. Not being able to answer when others ask me why I'm so excited and grinning uncontrollably - now, that's the problem. 

You're just happy person that's why you're smiling. :D 

@pixelsticks the time has come for you to create/ update the Director's List! :wink: 

Yessss!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-006.gif?1292792379

According to this, we'll get to see action scenes along with the court scenes where he'll be arguing his way into winning cases! happy dancing crazy rabbit Any hope for a love line here? 

If not... why do they asking young beautiful and talented actress to act with LJG? I hope there will be some love line. 

Btw I'm excited for those action scenes! :w00t:

Where is @minmar to celebrate with us???

According to this, it looks like that SYJ has confirmed.

Wheeee!!! I so can't wait!!!

• Like 3

Wow he is really back to work.The news keeps on pouring.

Allkpop write up:

Lee Jun Ki wows with his chic visuals on the cover of 'The Star'

lee-jun-ki.jpg

Lee Jun Ki graced the cover of 'The Star' magazine, posing from Okinawa's seashores!

During his interview, Lee Jun Ki commented on his long hiatus, "I figured I had to recharge myself. And I recently got into Jiu-Jitsu, which helped me to become more humble and allowed me to focus on myself. I felt invincible inside." He continued, "It was also a way for me to cope with loneliness. I feel like I've entered a brand new world and am practicing Jiu-Jitsu on a daily basis."

The actor will be returning to the small-screen soon with his newest tvN drama, 'Lawless Lawyer'. When asked what he considers the most when selecting a project, Lee Jun Ki responded, "It has to be fun first of all, and has to move the viewers somehow. Many actors and staff often strive for the big things, and there are some drawbacks to that. It's not about 'He's responsible for that and this,' but something that, I, as an individual have to dive into first." 

lee-jun-ki_1519762108_201802270100227740

lee-jun-ki_1519762134_201802270100227740

lee-jun-ki_1519762140_201802270100227740

lee-jun-ki_1519762146_201802270100227740

Source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/lee-jun-ki-wows-with-his-chic-visuals-on-the-cover-of-the-star

• Like 6

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Thank you. But can I keep LJG? I'll be good to him. crazy-monkey-emoticon-062.gif?1292792395

Wait....Don't wolf b*&#es share?

10 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

The moment LJG will introduce himself as Bong Sang Pil you'll find it sexiest name in the world. :D

hehehe...that might have to be on the Directors List.  Scene: Courtroom, Enter Bong Sang Pil in a tailored suit, coiffed hair.  He says "Sorry I'm late. I am Bong Sang Pil, Attorney at Law here to represent my client." 

9 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Yessss!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-006.gif?1292792379

Okay Okay...give me a bit. I'll put a call out for requests soon!

I hope there will be some love line. 

Me too.  Let the character flirt! 

@mxxella Too funny...all those choices. Why can't LJG be in the Villa? 

And script read today??? I wonder when they will release pics?!?!?! Hopefully soon. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, mxxella said:

Would you gather get a wedding proposal from his highness Lee Jun-ki? Or own a Maldives villa?

Hahahahaha! What a question!

6 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Ok ok ok.. I'll share... later... crazy-monkey-emoticon-166.gif?1292792422

hehehe...that might have to be on the Directors List.  Scene: Courtroom, Enter Bong Sang Pil in a tailored suit, coiffed hair.  He says "Sorry I'm late. I am Bong Sang Pil, Attorney at Law here to represent my client." 

Yesssss... in a low sexy voice please...

Woohoo!!! I love it. :D

Why can't LJG be in the Villa? 

I can live without the villa. crazy-monkey-emoticon-145.gif?1292792417

• Like 5

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Me too.  Let the character flirt! 

@mxxella Too funny...all those choices. Why can't LJG be in the Villa? 

And script read today??? I wonder when they will release pics?!?!?! Hopefully soon. 

Hi pixelsticks oh, really? TODAY is the schedule for the script-reading of the new drama? I hope we could get to see the pictures. It’s so NICE that he has another drama right away that we didn't wait too long. We are all excited again. This new drama is good news for us here. I heard that the production team has also been courting actress Seo Ye-ji for a leading role & she has just confirmed her role. I've seen her in the drama, Save Me starring Taecyeon & she can act.  Let's wait for side roles casting news. Can't wait! :lol:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, cedarwood said:
11 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Ok ok ok.. I'll share... later... crazy-monkey-emoticon-166.gif?1292792422

How much later.....??? Should we set a timer on you??

4 hours ago, cedarwood said:
11 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Why can't LJG be in the Villa? 

I can live without the villa. crazy-monkey-emoticon-145.gif?1292792417

I might need to grab the Villa to placate a significant other. 

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi pixelsticks oh, really? TODAY is the schedule for the script-reading of the new drama? I hope we could get to see the pictures.

Me too!  I keep peeking around on the internet.  And they must be arranging for filming soon...don't you think??? Time for BTS stuff!! 

Have you all read the current Soompi article about the female actress? I posted it over at the LL Drama thread.  Her character description is VERY interesting!! https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/28/seo-ye-ji-confirmed-star-upcoming-tvn-legal-drama-lee-joon-gi/

Spoiler

Seo Ye Ji’s character Ha Jae Yi is described as a tough and confident lawyer who tends to move first before thinking. Her long-held beliefs get completely shaken after meeting Bong Sang Pil as she enters his law firm.

The drama’s production team commented, “She is a unique actress who can go from portraying a lawyer with integrity to also portraying a troublemaker. Please look forward to seeing a new kind of charm from her in ‘Lawless Lawyer."

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

How much later.....??? Should we set a timer on you??

Hmmmmmmmm... Let me think...

Let me think a bit longer...

One more bit...

Hmmmmm...

crazy-monkey-emoticon-190.gif?1292792428

53 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

I might need to grab the Villa to placate a significant other. 

So you're taking the villa? Ok, it's yours! crazy-monkey-emoticon-062.gif?1292792395

58 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

I like what they wrote about the character and the actress. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them and their work together. :) 

• Like 4

I'm getting more and more hyped for this drama, hope it won't disappoint. The leading lady is an unknown for me but seems like she can be a nice surprise, and her character sounds cool. Now hopefully the writer has his story in control and then we're good. I'm trusting the PD, Time Between Dog and Wolf was kind of a master piece in its time, there's not much dramas which have the same atmosphere and style. 

Talking about style, I hope JG's stylist will be on point too. Wasn't too much of a fan of his Criminal Minds wardrobe, too sophisticated for this type of show. His clothes for the japanese magazine are one point and suits him well. As an attorney, he can be either the sober or extravagant type, we'll see :) 

• Like 5