Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

rFE7vDG.png

Not quite the intense smolder...maybe call it a slow burn/kindling <<<ehehehehe>>>...but it's quite lovely...especially with the hands, present and gentle... and catchlights in the upper quadrants. Nice shadowing.  Maybe FAVE of the day.

I never really thought of Gong Gil as smoldering...Except here. Beautiful makeup job! 

• Like 5

On 12/1/2017 at 2:04 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Love the Arang one – look at the way his lips go to a side.:wub: He would even have finger marks on his cheeks afterwards. He is so cute in it. :wub: Now I have a sudden urge to watch A&M.

He had the funniest facial expressions and reactions in there:D.He just cracks me up.So I collected some just for you(It was hard choose because they are just so MANY.

a.The "how did I get myself in this mess" look(look how he's cracking his face:D)

tumblr_mb0j96rdO41rb4snxo2_250.gif

b.The "omg you are so dumb, am annoyed" huff

tumblr_mb0j96rdO41rb4snxo5_250.gif

c. The "aigoo my blood pressure" reaction

tumblr_mb0j96rdO41rb4snxo4_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_mb0j96rdO41rb4snxo9_250.gif

Credit to original uploaders...

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

8 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Let’s not forget about JG’s songs too. :wub:

It always amazes me how his voice went from this:

I must be the worst fan ever... at first i didn´t recognize the one word song! my bad. he sang such an energetic version in the FM! it was my first time listening to it  and i loved it! i was going to look for the song.. now you save me the trouble.. 

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I never really thought of Gong Gil as smoldering...Except here. Beautiful makeup job! 

I follow her on IG so i saw those wonderful GG pics this afternoon... and now i want to see the movie again! i miss GG! i also want to have the DVD.

1 hour ago, violina said:

He had the funniest facial expressions and reactions in there:D.He just cracks me up.So I collected some just for you(It was hard choose because they are just so MANY.

Just finished Arang this past weekend and i already miss Satto. As i said the drama gets better on rewatch. and so does Satto (it is even posible? i guess so) Those reactions are priceless. many thanks for sharing! you made my day (or night to be correct!) I hope we get to see some more... and remember HJ too!!!

:D

last but not least @cedarwood where are you????

• Like 4

Images for the bangs parade,  some actually work for the smolder parade as well... 

a96f52be3bdac83fb64d4dca279e6cb4--lee-ju

Spoiler

350f5947092364b6064d1d8b0a9d48a4--lee-jo

4344b5ec4c1334234673c9abad5340f7.jpg

download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzU4ODI2QGZzMy

For the drinking parade

download.blog?fhandle=MDk1bklAZnM1LmJsb2

Sorry I couldn't find a new picture for the torso parade..  It takes being elusive so seriously... 

All images credit to uploaders 

PD

@glassnokamen almost missed your post...  You give a crumb now I'm craving for more!!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

A new photo from Okinawa photo shoot... from faaaaar faaaaar away :D:D

Ahhhh...thank you @glassnokamen .  The blog it comes from had many images of the hotel (Poster was on an Anniversary Trip??).  So it looks like we will eventually see some poolside photos.  I see they set up on the opposite side as well...

rKuinNl.png

I'm hoping they utilized that staircase in the back. That is a great spot for leading lines, and has great curves.  You can get above and below the subject.  

I also noticed the lounge chairs were actually in the water...at least an inch or 2?

cXNmxES.png

If they could have removed the chair and had him sit right there...ooohh the reflections, etc. 

WHERE ARE THOSE Okinawa IMAGES!?!?!

48 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Sorry I couldn't find a new picture for the torso parade..  It takes being elusive so seriously... 

It does...doesn't it???

48 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Images for the bangs parade

Squee!!  I didn't think anybody would join in.  ahaha

• Like 5

18 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Congratulations JG, for reached 2.7 million followers on IG :wub::wub::wub:

Welcome to the new angels:heart:

tumblr_mlcmciNYq71rp6v1fo3_250.gif

8 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I DEMAND A SMOLDER PARADE!!!

If urban dictionary is right, "Smoldering":The act of accessing your deep, inner, and molten sexuality and shooting it through your eyes into an undeniably sexy stare. Smoldering bridges both gender and orientation, so anyone can fall victim to it's arousing and lustful nature. One may be able to command the masses with one glance if mastered.

Does JG even need a role for this one? @pixelsticks:grin:.Nature blessed him with very sharp and intense eyes. lol he doesnt even have to act!!!!

But still I am more than happy to participate and enjoy this parade..so this one is for you:

tumblr_ojhtn22Cbd1sq7kg0o2_500.gif

tumblr_odxpeqHYTL1se4lluo1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ou29s9jvIo1tud7vso1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_of55fmuER41tud7vso1_400.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@glassnokamen @antoniaclamens @pixelsticks and @LyraYoo Thank you for extending your help! 

So sad... Guess there will be no international help this time round... the four stated countries have to relay on themselves... sadly. 

If possible and not too much to ask, please help us to spread the word... Once again thank you! 

Please keep this Smolder Parade alive! TQVM! Luv this pictures! Thank you for refreshing splash of JG! 

• Like 4

Correction 

Dear all, this post is to correct a misinformation on my part to one of my early post. :(

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/5154-lee-joon-gi-%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B0/?do=findComment&comment=20831584

In this post I mention about the “417 ÉDIFICE” watch being a GWP from a magazine for a skincare brand “Minus 417”. But I just found out that I was wrong!  :unsure:

The watch belongs to this brand “417 ÉDIFICE “ a company in Japan selling contemporary fashion and streetwear...

http://four-one-seven.jp/sp/

Sorry for the wrong information provide. 

• Thanks 4

@violina Smoldering in motion?  Even better!  Thanks for the gifs.  And that definition fits!!

7 hours ago, violina said:

Does JG even need a role for this one? @pixelsticks:grin:

Umm...YES...so it lasts more than a photoshoot, gif or fleeting memory.  And it gets a backstory.  And some conflict. And screentime. 

IG Poster emily28yim inspired me to have this great idea.  Instead of JG's website saying "Prove that you are human"  it SHOULD say "Prove that you are ma Angel" (in words...and also have his voice be a voiceover saying that.) Not much to ask?  Eh? :wink::tongue:

• LOL 5

15 hours ago, violina said:

He had the funniest facial expressions and reactions in there

Thank you! love you crazy rabbitEven Satto’s body language was so funny! And those ears! :wub:

15 hours ago, violina said:

(It was hard choose because they are just so MANY.

There’s no need to select only some of them - please, post all of them. How about a funny Satto/ JG parade. Pretty please?wow1 onion head

14 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

A new photo from Okinawa photo shoot... from faaaaar faaaaar away

Not only his torso even JG himself is quite elusive these days. depressed2 onion head

14 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

It is very hard to find new elusive torso pictures. captain smiley

But I've found some! :ph34r: Well, not exactly new.... :ph34r:

At7sfy7.jpg

SXIvz24.jpg

Ooh, look - there are bangs too! :wink:

13 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

WHERE ARE THOSE Okinawa IMAGES!?!?!

cw1Blgv.jpg

@pixelsticks I'm curious - what would you do if you ever get a chance to do a photoshoot of JG? How would you photograph him? thinking-smiley.gif?1292867689

*All image credit to original uploaders.

• Like 6

On 12/6/2017 at 3:22 AM, pixelsticks said:

How about a BANG's one?  <<<Don't hurt me>>>fickle pink mouse

Did you think I’d be boxer pink mouse? Hahaha not really!  kiss pink mouse

So here comes the Bangs Parade

3o9991D.jpg

I love this interview of his. :wub:

Spoiler

33nxHIt.jpg

VibKQJs.jpg

Since you love the Singles photo shoot...

MuMX578.jpg

Ooh this works out for the Smolder Parade too :w00t:

How about this one, this one can come under both Smolder and Bangs Parade, right? :wink:

PaDBhE3.jpg

One more for the Smolder Parade: angel3 smiley

9e2iCJk.jpg

@pixelsticks Thank you for suggesting the Bangs and Smolder Parades!

Spoiler

VW0uBDd.jpg

*All image credit to original uploades.

Edited by LyraYoo
3 image rule
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Ooh, look - there are bangs too! :wink:

&

54 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@pixelsticks Thank you for suggesting the Bangs and Smolder Parades

Thank you for contributing!!  bouquet smiley collector smiley zPX2KRP.gifBangs...smolder...mask...blood...sword

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@pixelsticks I'm curious - what would you do if you ever get a chance to do a photoshoot of JG? How would you photograph him? thinking-smiley.gif?1292867689

gpMw8KG.jpgWhat's that you say???? I cannot hear you because I'm blinded by the Elusive Torso. <<<snicker>>>

Let's just say...I may have an inspiration/concept folder.computer man smiley  It needs more time spent on it.  I cannot shirk on JG.

And BTW...Episode 9 re(take) is up on the MLSHR thread. For those that might miss it. 

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/378975-drama-2016-moon-lovers-❤-scarlet-heart-ryeo-달의-연인-보보경심-려-0-soompi-kdrama-2016-winner-congratulations-stargazers/?page=2223

• Like 4

22 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Squee!!  I didn't think anybody would join in.  ahaha

if you suggest a JG eating pizza parade i will join!!! an JG looking at the floor parade and I'm in!!! you just name it :lol:

21 hours ago, violina said:

But still I am more than happy to participate and enjoy this parade..so this one is for you:

smoldering in motion is the best!!! please keep it coming!

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Bangs...smolder...mask...blood...sword

And BTW...Episode 9 re(take) is up on the MLSHR thread. For those that might miss it. 

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/378975-drama-2016-moon-lovers-❤-scarlet-heart-ryeo-달의-연인-보보경심-려-0-soompi-kdrama-2016-winner-congratulations-stargazers/?page=2223

Ok ok nothing in my dictionary the picture beside the smolder definition must be a bloddied Wang So... BTW i think i will do my review tomorrow (still have to pick the pictures and gifs, and you know it isn´t an easy job), and of course do full justice to yours...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

if you suggest a JG eating pizza parade

This one...I think might be more ELUSIVE than the Torso. 

2 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

i think i will do my review tomorrow (still have to pick the pictures and gifs, and you know it isn´t an easy job

Heck yes I know!!  I will try to wait patiently.

Satto Parade you said...sleeping Satto

Related image

fave-2.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

This one...I think might be more ELUSIVE than the Torso. 

JG eating pizza :ph34r: (or something similar to pizza :D )

22815502_500425440340520_117801184159488

JG watching floor :ph34r:

255a823e4cfd0c19e5b66f3309a26558--lee-ju

And... sorry... :(:( ... I really don't understand how do you mean for BANG parade :(:(:( 
Photos that shoot directly into your heart maybe? :ph34r:

• Like 3