Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

But why y'all want to get over Wang So.Just make him a beautiful precious memory that you can relive at anytime you want.Let's be honest, will we really ever get over him?Wang So has joined his movie counterpart Gong Gil.JG truly lived and breathed Wang So, just like he did with Gong Gil.Its the stuff of legends.

@ohgee and yeah shout out to Kay/Lee Soo Hyun(TBDW)and Taesan appa(Two Weeks).I have a good feeling Hyun Joo oppa (Criminal Minds) will join this list too.JG and thrillers are Jang!!!

Ok moving on to today's or is it yesterday's news?JG forever snatching showbiz korea polls top spots lately, even when he is on hiatus.I wonder what's in store for him next .So far we have him on showbiz korea as top No.1 most recognised Hallyu Star, top No.1 action star, now we have top No.1 with excellent singing skills(although I think it should have been top all-rounder performer but hey what gives).

Maybe it's better this way. So next poll can be top actor who with excellent dance skills, top actor with most stage presence at fan meet, best actor who is also superb at editorial modelling etc etc. Then even if he is just nominated not win, at least his individual talents aside from acting can continue being acknowledged one by one.But Here is the latest:

• Like 16

Hello guys

On 5/6/2017 at 9:40 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Hate dubbed dramas, is like they stole half the fun (or pain) i have in watching them. Some years ago they aired a few dubbed k-dramas in my country (that's how i discovered K-dramas and i'm so thankful for it) and i can tell the difference when i discovered you could watch them online subbed! they are not airing k-dramas anymore (guess they didn't have enough ratings)

They used to air quite a lot of dubbed K dramas in my country too. They've almost stopped airing them now - only two old dramas now, I think.

On 5/6/2017 at 1:36 PM, violina said:

I love watching dramas on viki just because, it feels like you are in a cinema and watching with thousands of kdrama fans.Its such a good feeling because of you don't have real life family or friends who like Kdrama, viki gives you the opportunity to spaz about your bias.root for the couple if romance drama, or protagonist team if it's crime thriller.Get angry at the second lead or villain.provide live commentary on clothes, music, hair, makeup etc..all of this live.

No such luck for me. Dramas in Viki are not available in my region :tears:

On 5/7/2017 at 3:39 AM, pixelsticks said:

@bluelilac1214 Dubbing?  I am so sorry!  -_-  JG's voice is one of the highlights of his characters. 

I loooove his voice. :wub:  It's so deep, manly and soothing at the same time. :wub: But fortunately I've never watched any dubbed K dramas!!

• Like 10

11 hours ago, junejungki said:

@pixelsticks I understand how you feel. His gaze?? I think he tried to seduce the criminal instead stopping him or her. hahahaha!!!

8 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Imagine he's doing both those things... oh dear what a drama that would be! But I bet he's looking for something or someone (someone more likely since he holds a gun) and he's seducing the audience - as always. :wub:.

Hahaha...it's intense! I hope the film version includes it! And/or there is a clear DSLR shot of it at some point! Since I :wub: the pic, I had to make something out of it...

I want to do more, but those dang people keep hovering around me.  

The new pics with the tan/suede like jacket...I like.  It makes me giggle to see the words Happy People in the middle of a shot where JG & MCW's characters don't look so happy.  

FAVE found pic of the day....cheeky JG

I'm with @violina.  Wang So 4 ever!  Would JG ever go on SNL Korea and dress up as Wang So?  They could give him a happy ending?  Or have him be one of the 3 Minute Boyfriends.  

• Like 15

:heart: have been waiting earnestly for an updates of him everyday to the extent that if there is no updates, I keep searching the web...and sort of feel my day is not complete and somewhat sad. Thanks for any updates of ma actor.

He looks so lonely here but boy is he cute to stand on tip toe here.

• Like 13

10 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I'll never get over Wang So @violina and I don't want to get over him either!

@pixelsticks your found pics of the day make my day! In the new CM pics, though the black n white one shows JG's jawline VERY clearly, his gaze in the "flash light" pic is ..... intense! :wub: *Again struggles for appropriate adjectives*:sweatingbullets:

Hi bluelilac, I love all the stills from this upcoming drama.  He looks good. I have a high expectation with this drama.  I can't wait to watch him! His performance in his last drama, "Scarlet Heart" was just phenomenal & I hope it will be again in this drama. :lol:

• Like 11

These Are The Movies That Shot Some of Hallyuwood’s Biggest Actors to Fame

Most famous actresses and actors have one role that gained them notoriety and this list contains the titles that helped launch actors like Park Bo Young and Song Joong Ki to fame.

Being an actor is demanding, especially when a break-out part hasn’t come along yet. Having one role that allows an actor or actress to be recognized as talented can make all the difference to their careers.

This list explores some of those roles for actors and actresses who seem to be pillars in the artistic community today.

Lee Joon Gi in The King and the Clown

A historical drama released in 2005 and set in the Joseon Dynasty, The King and the Clown is the ninth highest-grossing film in South Korea. A large part of its charm comes from Lee Joon Gi, who plays a clown who was arrested for satirizing the king. Before this movie, Lee Joon Gi was an unknown actor.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 10

20 hours ago, violina said:

But why y'all want to get over Wang So.Just make him a beautiful precious memory that you can relive at anytime you want.

I want to and at the same time I don't want to. The problem is that since Wang So I can't love other characters in other drama that much. Wang So did that to me. It's a bit frustrating. I really love Wang So and love how Joon Gi played him (perfection!!!). It's just... you know... it's not that we stop loving him, it's just we want to keep him as a beautiful memory but he holds my heart so firmly and doesn't let it go... *sigh*

.Let's be honest, will we really ever get over him?

Probably not...

JG and thrillers are Jang!!!

Mmhmmmm I bet the drama will be good. Can't wait for the action and Joon Gi acting. :)

14 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I loooove his voice. :wub:  It's so deep, manly and soothing at the same time. :wub: 

Oh me too! Heard him speaking in Candy in my ear??? He even made his voice especially low and like a velvet. *swoons*

13 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I had to make something out of it...

Hahhahahhahahhahahha!!! You funny :D

13 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

FAVE found pic of the day....cheeky JG

My eyes stopped at the unbuttoning point (do you understand my babbling?!!!!!!!!!) and wait for Joon Gi's next move. I really sometimes forget those are pictures and he won't move.

Dang....

:wink:

And now I'll go  back to Drama city - a v. young Joon Gi went back in time and meets his drama-dad. :D 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

I didn't see that, but I really would like to!!! Where did you find it? And it's subbed?

It's subbed. :) Priv. :) 

Joon Gi is so cute there. And so young! He even hasn't his teeth done yet. ^^ 

• Like 5

Ahhh  JG JG everywhere...in Fan pics at least!  Still no IG...still no website updates (but I'm kinda glad because I didn't have time to solve puzzles).  Do you think he will release ANY more puzzles?  It's been kinda quiet on the website front for a few days. 

4 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

I didn't see that, but I really would like to!!! Where did you find it? And it's subbed?

Drama City????  Do tell?  And I need to download MEC.  Still haven't done it. 

What's he carrying????

• Like 10

It's like it's raining LJG today:lol:

Can't all days be like today!! It is just my daily mood depends on him.

However, I still hunger for a proper pic of him.. all of those were either not clear or showing his back only. 

I'M starting to think is he avoiding taking picture of him intentionally!! I hope not

I really hope we are not bothering him with our obsession of him.:D

• Like 10

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi bluelilac, I love all the stills from this upcoming drama.  He looks good. I have a high expectation with this drama.  I can't wait to watch him! His performance in his last drama, "Scarlet Heart" was just phenomenal & I hope it will be again in this drama. :lol:

I love all the pics too. I'm not picky at all - I'm just happy that I could see him somehow! Agree with all that you have said. :D

10 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I want to and at the same time I don't want to. The problem is that since Wang So I can't love other characters in other drama that much. Wang So did that to me. It's a bit frustrating. I really love Wang So and love how Joon Gi played him (perfection!!!). It's just... you know... it's not that we stop loving him, it's just we want to keep him as a beautiful memory but he holds my heart so firmly and doesn't let it go... *sigh*

I know, right? Before I used to be able to enjoy the character of a particular drama I was watching without comparing and then Wang So happened! -_- Him holding my heart firmly - well, I don't think that's possible - I mean, how can anyone hold my heart when it's broken into millions of pieces because of Wang So? :tears:

10 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Oh me too! Heard him speaking in Candy in my ear??? He even made his voice especially low and like a velvet. *swoons*

Yes, I did!! I was grinning ear to ear while watching and hearing him speak.:wub: 

About your babbling, (which I understand completely) - at least you can do that. I go blank and struggle for words...

Oh, @pixelsticks and @junejungki (hope I didn't miss anyone/ many :sweatingbullets:) since you guys like JG's gaze, I assume you have seen his J Style MV - though it's quite old... it's all about his gaze and smirk and forehead - at least for me!

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

Can u spot him?

Ha! Sure! I can't spot anybody else. :wink:

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

What's he carrying????

A script? A blue... something? :wink:

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Drama City????  Do tell

Yup, drama city. I don't know what's "drama city" about but judging from that episode I saw - every episode is a single story with totally different characters. The story with our man is the story of young guy who's mother is ill (and in hospital), he doesn't get along with his father and he just broken up with his girlfriend. He also doesn't want to go to college. One night he has a row with his father, he runs from home, has an accident (jumps from some v. high thing) and... finds himself in 1979 where he meets his parents when they're still young and innocently in love. 

It's simple story, don't expect action like in Back in the future, but it's a bit sweet, a bit funny, kind of sad and you can hear old songs in the background (and imagine Joon Gi dancing to Stayin' alive by The Bee Gees!). There are also few scenes that shows a bit what it was like in 1979 (imagine someone checking the lenght of your skirt or boys forced to shear. It's interesting, not bad, Joon Gi is cute. :)

3 hours ago, Fragile Geegee said:

I still hunger for a proper pic of him.. all of those were either not clear or showing his back only. 

Those are to come too. Be patient. Now he's focused on doing the drama so we can enjoy it in few months (July... so close...), I believe he's not wasting his time for proper pictures. Soon we shall see some. And a trailer! Imagine that! 

Oh lord... remember last year when first teaser of ML was shown? The crazyness??? Aaaahhhh... beautiful times... :wub:

3 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Before I used to be able to enjoy the character of a particular drama I was watching without comparing and then Wang So happened! -_- Him holding my heart firmly - well, I don't think that's possible - I mean, how can anyone hold my heart when it's broken into millions of pieces because of Wang So? :tears:

There, there... soon we will have new drama and maybe, just MAYBE, we manage to stop comparing Wang So to ANY other drama character.

Yeah, I wish... :wink:

3 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

at least you can do that. I go blank and struggle for words...

Hahhahhaa! You don't know that whenever I start to post here a dictionary is open too! :lol:

@LyraYoo I love the second banner more. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Yup, drama city. I don't know what's "drama city" about but judging from that episode I saw - every episode is a single story with totally different characters. The story with our man is the story of young guy who's mother is ill (and in hospital), he doesn't get along with his father and he just broken up with his girlfriend. He also doesn't want to go to college. One night he has a row with his father, he runs from home, has an accident (jumps from some v. high thing) and... finds himself in 1979 where he meets his parents when they're still young and innocently in love. 

It's simple story, don't expect action like in Back in the future, but it's a bit sweet, a bit funny, kind of sad and you can hear old songs in the background (and imagine Joon Gi dancing to Stayin' alive by The Bee Gees!). There are also few scenes that shows a bit what it was like in 1979 (imagine someone checking the lenght of your skirt or boys forced to shear. It's interesting, not bad, Joon Gi is cute. :)

I love your descriptions! Thanks! I'll have to check it out when my company leaves.  They got addicted to CM Season 1 though.  We have watched the first 5 episodes.  

5 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Oh, @pixelsticks and @junejungki (hope I didn't miss anyone/ many :sweatingbullets:) since you guys like JG's gaze, I assume you have seen his J Style MV - though it's quite old... it's all about his gaze and smirk and forehead - at least for me!

Hahaha...yes...yes I have...I thought it was quite racy for his early fan time. :) Seducing all those ladies. Tsk Tsk JG...

Speaking of gaze, smirk, forehead and that chin...this is still my fave commercial of JG's that I have seen.  

@LyraYoo Do you want us to post our fave photo suggestions for each section?  

I think for filmography...his best Wang So photos would be a good place to start!  So what is everyone's favorite Wang So photo?    I think he needs one with a sword. 

1486197848_zpsgzknaeed.jpg

Or his Shiruende photo ( I don't want to)

ro27920230_ori-ep2-shiruende_zpsivcmnpe2

• Like 13