Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@MAROSA_JINThank you for the gifs:D The 3rd one down - that look haha - I don't think I have seen that before - oh he looks so hurt :(:wub:

Thinking about Criminal Minds - in a previous post of @oyashirazu she had posted this from I guess an article. This is just a portion of it -

I purchased the copyright remake of the popular criminal series 'Criminal Minds'. I'm preparing my Korean version now. (...) Based on the original work, I will remake the action and melody appropriately according to Korean emotion. Keep the character and background intact, but if you change the details, the story will continue to evolve. The casting is almost over. We plan to shoot from March with the aim of broadcasting in October next year. I hope we can open up new seasons in October every year. (...) new seasons

I know this is still speculation but if they open up new seasons each year I'm thinking they would probably want to have the same actors/actresses for consistency.  I wonder if Joon Gi would be interested in that - wouldn't it tie him down to a particular genre when he likes to explore different roles?

• Like 10

1 hour ago, luvkstyle said:

@MAROSA_JINThank you for the gifs:D The 3rd one down - that look haha - I don't think I have seen that before - oh he looks so hurt :(:wub:

Thinking about Criminal Minds - in a previous post of @oyashirazu she had posted this from I guess an article. This is just a portion of it -

I purchased the copyright remake of the popular criminal series 'Criminal Minds'. I'm preparing my Korean version now. (...) Based on the original work, I will remake the action and melody appropriately according to Korean emotion. Keep the character and background intact, but if you change the details, the story will continue to evolve. The casting is almost over. We plan to shoot from March with the aim of broadcasting in October next year. I hope we can open up new seasons in October every year. (...) new seasons

I know this is still speculation but if they open up new seasons each year I'm thinking they would probably want to have the same actors/actresses for consistency.  I wonder if Joon Gi would be interested in that - wouldn't it tie him down to a particular genre when he likes to explore different roles?

That is actually a good thing. If they stick to the end of Apr-end Aug shooting schedule for this, then LJG can shoot movies between Sept & March where he can explore different roles in different genre even  edgier characters that would potentially allow him to be recognised (thru an award) not just in Korea but overseas too just like in TKTC. :):):) I think it will even give him a leisure to do a rom-com movie if he wants to do one. :)

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 8

Count me in the ones impatiently waiting for My Ear's Candy subtitles :(:unsure:

12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

As for the #100 list

#86 or ?? The Power of JG: A true Korean Ambassador of Culture. Why would people from Singapore, Phillipines, Korea, USA, Canada, Poland, Bermuda, Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia, "Venezuela" connect online (Soompi) and in person (at fan meets)? Why it's the strong draw of an amazing Korean Actor, our true actor Lee Joon Gi.  We connect to discuss, share, research, analyze, create, revel and fangirl/guy over him and in the process, connect with other fans, cultures, and opinions along the way.  We attempt to learn Hangul and understand the cultural norms of Korea. We visit non-English websites to discover what content we can because obtaining valid Lee Joon Gi information is not that easy for an international fan. We support each other at fan meets and beyond.  The common denominator is Lee Joon Gi.

Sorry to cut your post, just wanted to add my country

I'm so happy reading all the info about CM, the great detectiveque work about JG's keyboard guy (lol), the ever growing #100 list, and specially i'm happy to see so many newcomers: a BIG welcome to you guys!!! the more the merrier. i'm specially delighted because of the headphones for international fans (thank you so much for the info @lisethvr). The only downside is that i don't have enough time to be here and comment to my heart content...

imageproxy%208_3.gif

imageproxy%209_2.gifimageproxy%2010_1.gif

credit to owner

• Like 12

@missmaudyYes I did think about that but he also has other work he likes to do ie, Fashion Photoshoots, FMs, he has his contract with Lotte Duty Free.  Are we being greedy?  Movies often don't get subbed into English also 2 hours and it's over.  Well I guess we will know soon enough :tongue: 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, luvkstyle said:

@missmaudyYes I did think about that but he also has other work he likes to do ie, Fashion Photoshoots, FMs, he has his contract with Lotte Duty Free.  Are we being greedy?  Movies often don't get subbed into English also 2 hours and it's over.  Well I guess we will know soon enough :tongue: 

But if he wants due recognition for his acting ability, he has to do movies. :) 

I think for commercial and photoshoot he can do it in between. :) FM? If he wants to do a concert FM everytime, hmmm he said it takes 1-month to prepare.

It's ok.  He can do it all. Hahaha 

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 10

이준기, 亞투어 대미 장식…4월 서울 앙코르 콘서트 확정 (공식)

" Lee Jun ki, who met fans through the "Thank you" Asia tour concert in 2016-2017 in seven cities, five countries since December, confirmed the Encore concert in Seoul in April. On the 23rd, we will start booking through Interpark tickets."

Source

Interpark Tickets

Good news is the site can be accessed in English. Bad news is you'd have to be super fast haha.

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

이준기, 亞투어 대미 장식…4월 서울 앙코르 콘서트 확정 (공식)

" Lee Jung-ki, who met fans with "Thank you" at Asia tour concert of Lee Jun-ki in 2016-17 in seven cities of five countries from December, confirmed the Encore concert in Seoul in April. On the 23rd, we will start booking through Interpark tickets."

Source

Interpark Tickets

:wub: I'm hoping to get the ticket!!!

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

OMG see this neat hairstyle? I LOVE IT!!! Not to mention our man looks so beautiful it almost hurts...

yes totally agree, is it too much of a struggle for the makeup/costume artist to dress him up like this instead of that noodle hairstyle and what not. I was not fond of his fair in my ear's candy but he looked so cute and handsome:wub: it didn't bother me that much.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

yes totally agree, is it too much of a struggle for the makeup/costume artist to dress him up like this instead of that noodle hairstyle and what not. I was not fond of his fair in my ear's candy but he looked so cute and handsome:wub: it didn't bother me that much.

Agree.He looks so beautiful this way.Ive said it many times and I will say it again.No part of Jun Ki's face is meant to be hidden.That is why his face was created so beautifully.I think someone needs to hashtag stylist-nim..no more bangs covering forehead.He can rock the bangs because well he is JG but why downplay his beauty when he can look this gorgeous without them.

Ah and how does he rock every colour of sweaters/jumpers/cardigan..green looks so beautiful on him.He also looked so pretty when he wore the yellow one at Hong Kong FM :wub:

• Like 14

I don't know if it's been said before, but I would add to the list :

#87 The happiness that he shows when he is in front of a table laden. In every video that I saw he seems to enjoy food very much and you see him eating with taste and happiness... like in this clip :lol::lol::lol:

(please... write it in a better english than mine LOL)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGJpojIgobU/?taken-by=actor_jg

• Like 9

On 4/26/2016 at 0:56 PM, patoi said:

I am sorry I am not a good story teller nor writer. I remember he said something like he is working out and his trainer said the results will be shown in a year. I don't know whether he was joking or he really works out now.

So...it's been almost a year from her statement.  I'd say with the sneak peek of the abs from Singapore, it's likely true. 

7 hours ago, missmaudy said:

But if he wants due recognition for his acting ability, he has to do movies. :) 

I think for commercial and photoshoot he can do it in between. :) FM? If he wants to do a concert FM everytime, hmmm he said it takes 1-month to prepare.

It's ok.  He can do it all. Hahaha 

And he should maximize his potential WHEN he can.  "Hit while the irons hot" as the saying goes. 

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

Good news is the site can be accessed in English. Bad news is you'd have to be super fast haha.

:wink:

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

:wub: I'm hoping to get the ticket!!!

Fingers crossed for you! Luck sent your way!

32 minutes ago, emeraldblue said:

Agree.He looks so beautiful this way.Ive said it many times and I will say it again.No part of Jun Ki's face is meant to be hidden.That is why his face was created so beautifully.I think someone needs to hashtag stylist-nim..no more bangs covering forehead.He can rock the bangs because well he is JG but why downplay his beauty when he can look this gorgeous without them.

Ah and how does he rock every colour of sweaters/jumpers/cardigan..green looks so beautiful on him.He also looked so pretty when he wore the yellow one at Hong Kong FM :wub:

I agree that the swooped- up hair is quite handsome but if it was the only style I would see on JG, it would get stale.  I :wub: that his hair can be styled numerous ways and exhibit many looks even though it is a relatively simple short haircut.  If I had to complain about his hair, it would be when it tends to fall into the mushroom cap-bowl cut look, because it reminds me of a toddler's hair.  haha  But then again, one needs that length to do the swooped-up bangs. 

WHERE IS THE ENGLISH SUB FOR MY EAR CANDY?  :huh: :unsure:Maybe I should bother Dramafever about carrying that show.-_-

• Like 11

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

So...it's been almost a year from her statement.  I'd say with the sneak peek of the abs from Singapore, it's likely true. 

And he should maximize his potential WHEN he can.  "Hit while the irons hot" as the saying goes. 

:wink:

Fingers crossed for you! Luck sent your way!

I agree that the swooped- up hair is quite handsome but if it was the only style I would see on JG, it would get stale.  I :wub: that his hair can be styled numerous ways and exhibit many looks even though it is a relatively simple short haircut.  If I had to complain about his hair, it would be when it tends to fall into the mushroom cap-bowl cut look, because it reminds me of a toddler's hair.  haha  But then again, one needs that length to do the swooped-up bangs. 

WHERE IS THE ENGLISH SUB FOR MY EAR CANDY?  :huh: :unsure:Maybe I should bother Dramafever about carrying that show.-_-

Agreed about what you have said regarding the hair.And arggh noodle hairstyle, mushroom cap bowl hairstyle and middlepart wavy hairstyle drives me nuts.Lee Joon Gi manages to get away with these hairstyle faux pas because he is so pretty and carries himself with confidence when he is wearing them.

But seriously who invented those horrific hairstyles..they don't look flattering on any other man.One of the hairstyles make the men look like toddlers and the other makes the men look older than they are even when they are very handsome.As for females, I really hate it when they do the fried hair with bangs in dramas to show that they are nerdy or whatever it's very unflattering.

• Like 6

I see that KCON has translated some My Ear Candy 2 videos, but not the JG ones (only parts of Ep 3).  http://www.kcon.tv/recaps/xtelxr

If you want to request DramaFever to sub/cover My Ear Candy 2, here is where one would request (under Feedback/Feature Requests).  https://dramafever.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

@violina  Noodle hairstyle? Is that the one he wore at the MLSHR Last Episode Watching Party? 

• Like 5