[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest sweet_maple

Dennis is backkkkkkkkkkkkk :w00t:

man!!!!Can't wait to see his new drama,long time since The sweet spy,I miss him oh my sexy Dennis

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest simply_dream

i like the cast!!! =D and the director is from my 2 of my most favorite drama!!! definitely looking toward to this =D

Guest yunax21

i can't wait for this drama to come out!!! i bet it will be great because so far, all the dramas the director has done, i loved all of them! & i love all of the casts too!!! jae heeee.. omgshh he's sucha cutie!!! i LOVED him in delightful girl choon-hyang! i bet he'll be awesome in this one too~ ;)

Guest allie_cat

From page 114 of the pinned news thread…

2007-01-05

Han Ga In, Jae Hee casted in new SBS drama Ma Nyeo Yoo Hee (Witch Yoo Hee)

Actress Han Ga In and actor Jae Hee have been casted for the SBS drama series 'Ma Nyeo Yoo Hee' (script by Kim Won Jin, directed by Jeon Gi Sang) to be aired this coming March on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

'Ma Nyeo Yoo Hee' is the story of Ma Yoo Hee, a beautiful and successful career woman but with absolutely no talent in regards to love, and Chae Moo Ryong, an aspiring chef with an absolute sense of taste, that meet as a student and love coach.

Ma Yoo Hee to be played by Han Gai In is a passionate career woman in her twenties and is called a 'witch' for her exactness in taking care of business. However, her complex is that she has absolutely no talent when it comes to love. Jae Hee who will be playing Chae Moo Ryong becomes the love coach of Ma Yoo Hee and eventually changes her life.

The series will be directed by Jeon Gi Sang who successfully produced the hit dramas 'Delightful Girl Choon Hyang' and 'My Girl' and produced by Kalistar Productions. This series will air following 'Surgeon Bong Dal Hee' starring Lee Beom Soo and Lee Yo Won.

[Copyright © 2006 Goodday News/Goodday E&I Inc. All rights reserved.]

Source: http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=143

If I recall correctly, I think the first article that came out stated that dennis will play matchmaker to jae hee and han ga in, but now it seems that jae hee will play the matchmaker, which I think is more plausible since dennis is the more gorgeous one so it’s more “realistic” for jae hee to try to hook up han ga in with super gorgeous dennis, but eventually, han ga in will end up with a-tad-less-gorgeous-but-gorgeous-nonetheless jae hee, but I’m just guessing here.

Plus… some articles came out with these pictures:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

2007010910492995307_105109_0.jpg

20070109094958695b6_094952_0.jpg

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

20070109062902326e7_065959_0.jpg

So another guess would be that the actor who played mong ryong’s father in SGCH is also included in the cast of witch yoo hee, to play jae hee’s father again, perhaps? Well I really wouldn’t mind, I’ve enjoyed his acting in SGCH and my girl, he and the actress who played mong ryong’s mom often stole the scene from the leads!

Guest ripgal

wow!! that's so cool..so MR's father in Chun Hyang will play his father again? I hope so.. cos they'd really make me laugh again.. they were so freaken cute in Chun Hyang. :lol:

Guest javabeans

From page 114 of the pinned news thread…

If I recall correctly, I think the first article that came out stated that dennis will play matchmaker to jae hee and han ga in, but now it seems that jae hee will play the matchmaker, which I think is more plausible since dennis is the more gorgeous one so it’s more “realistic” for jae hee to try to hook up han ga in with super gorgeous dennis, but eventually, han ga in will end up with a-tad-less-gorgeous-but-gorgeous-nonetheless jae hee, but I’m just guessing here.

Plus… some articles came out with these pictures:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

So another guess would be that the actor who played mong ryong’s father in SGCH is also included in the cast of witch yoo hee, to play jae hee’s father again, perhaps? Well I really wouldn’t mind, I’ve enjoyed his acting in SGCH and my girl, he and the actress who played mong ryong’s mom often stole the scene from the leads!

Thanks for the links. The articles confirm that Jae Hee and Ahn Seok Hwan (who played Mong Ryong's dad) are going to reteam as father and son in Witch Amusement. The dad's going to play the head chef of a Chinese restaurant, and Jae Hee will be a culinary student. They said that the two actors showed so much chemistry that they seemed like real father and son, and surprised even the writers while they were rehearsing on location.

I can't wait! I fell in love with Jae Hee in DGCH and Mong Ryong's father was probably my second favorite character behind him.

Guest ripgal

ahh.. thank you so much sarah for the translations! i loved MR and his father in Chun Hyang.. they had so much chemistry that it's hard not to love them =) YEAY!!

Guest allie_cat

Thanks so much for the translations javabeans!!! I’m excited to see how both actors will portray their witch yoo hee characters differently from their SGCH characters!

oooh jae hee and Ahn Suk Hwan again as father and son???? Yay! They were hilarious in Choon-hyang. And I'm curious to see how Dennis will fare since I never saw sweet spy. It'll be my first time seeing a drama with Han Ga In too. Interesting cast I must say. Can't wait :D

Guest zaizai_f4_only

wahhhhh happy to hear that Dennis O will play in another drama!!

so the girl is from drama

my sassy girl chun yang * i noe its a wrong spelling >< *

and only you?

Guest __to-delete

This kind of sound interesting, I don;t know any of the characters yet, since i didn't watch Sweet Spy etc. According to all these wonderful remarks made, i think i'll fall in love with the cast soon. lols.

Guest polabola

yes...Jae Hee and Ahn Suk Hwan! in one drama! the director must love both because this is his third drama with Ahn Suk Hwan and second with Jae Hee...and both as father and son...I think the drama is going to throw dynamites all over and convert the non believers to worshippers...

PS: Please oh please...give Jae Hee a semi butt exposure :ph34r: hehehehe sorry...see 3-Iron if you wanna know the deal lol

Archived