[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest lackingmoon

can anyone pls post the pic of dennis O here? may be i am too new to korean shows. i really have no idea who he is.

tanks! :)

This is Dennis Oh:

Dennis29.jpg

Dennis2.jpg

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

전혜빈, '마녀유희' 캐스팅…한가인·재희와 호흡

<조이뉴스24>

가수 겸 연기자 전혜빈이 SBS 미니시리즈 '마녀유희'에 캐스팅됐다.

전혜빈은 최근 브라이언의 '일년을 겨울에 살아' 뮤직비디오, KBS '여걸식스' 등을 통해 끼를 발휘하고 있다.

드라마 복귀를 준비하던 전혜빈은 '마녀유희' 캐스팅을 확정하고, 한가인, 재희 등 출연진에 합류하게 됐다.

전혜빈은 극중 채무룡(재희)의 오래된 여자친구 정승미 역으로 등장, 아름답고 상냥하고 똑똑하고 성실한 커리어우먼을 연기한다. 마유희(한가인)와는 다르게 결혼조건 1순위인 여성이다. 마유희를 좋아하게 되는 무룡을 바라보는 순애보 연기도 펼칠 예정.

20070115102012.708.0.jpg

전혜빈은 이미 대본연습에 참여하는 등 열의를 보이며 연기 연습에 매진하고 있다. 오랜만의 드라마 복귀작이기에 더욱 열정을 쏟고 있는 것.

'마녀유희'는 성공한 커리어우먼이지만 연애에는 소질이 없는 마유희와 절대 미각의 요리사 지망생 채무룡이 연애하는 법을 배우는 제자와 코치로 만나 펼치는 퓨전 로맨틱 코미디물이다.

Credit Joynews

news on 2007년 1월 15일 (월) 10:20

전혜빈, 안방극장 컴백!

[이피지 = 박선연 기자]

20070115101529.167.0.jpg

전혜빈이 미니시리즈로 안방극장에 돌아온다.

<여걸 6> 이외에 어느 곳에도 출연을 자제하며 드라마 복귀를 기다리고 있던 전혜빈이 한가인, 재희 등의 출연이 확정된 <마녀유희>에 출연을 확정지은 것.

이는 2006년 방송된 KBS단막극 이후의 드라마 복귀작이자, 정통극으로는 MBC일요 드라마 이후 2년여만의 방송국 드라마 복귀작이다.

전혜빈이 맞게 된 '정승미'는 '채무룡'(재희 분)의 오래된 여자친구로 아름답고 상냥하고 똑똑하고 성실한 커리어우먼이다.

'정승미'는 '마유희'와는 다르게 결혼조건으로는 1순위인 여성으로, 연애에는 전혀 소질이 없는 '마유희'(한가인 분)와는 다른 모습의 여성을 보여준다.

또한, '마유희'의 등장으로 인해 변해가는 '무룡'을 변치않고 바라보는 순애보도 펼칠 예정이다.

전혜빈은 그간 방송을 통해 보여주었던 모습과 더 달라진 모습을 보여주기 위해 연기 연습에 매진하고 있다.

전혜빈은 "아직 계약을 완료 하지는 않았지만 이미 대본연습에 참여하고 있다.특히 오랜만의 드라마 복귀 작 이기에 더욱 열정을 쏟고 있다"는 소감을 밝혔다.

<마녀유희>는 성공한 커리어우먼이지만 연애에는 소질이 없는 '마유희'와 절대 미각의 요리사 지망생 '채무룡'이 연애하는 법을 배우는 제자와 코치로 만나 펼치는 퓨전 로맨틱 코미디 물로 오는 3월 첫 전파를 탈 예정이다.

Credit epg

news on 2007년 1월 15일 (월) 10:22

전혜빈, '마녀유희'서 한가인-재희와 삼각관계

20070115102521.918.0.jpg

OSEN=김지연 기자] 가수 출신 연기자 전혜빈이 오랜만에 안방극장으로 돌아온다.

KBS '여걸6' 외에 다른 프로그램 출연을 자제하며 드라마 복귀를 기다리고 있던 전혜빈이 한가인, 재희 등의 출연이 확정된 SBS '마녀유희'의 또 다른 여주인공으로 캐스팅됐다.

전혜빈이 맡게 된 정승미 역은 채무룡(재희)의 오래된 여자친구로 상냥하고 똑똑한 커리어우먼이다. 연애에는 전혀 소질이 없는 마유희(한가인)와 전혀 다른 스타일의 여성을 연기할 예정이다. 또한 마유희의 등장으로 변해가는 채무룡을 바라보며 가슴 아파하는 순애보도 선보인다.

전혜빈은 그동안 방송을 통해 보여주었던 이미지와는 달라진 모습을 보여주기 위해 연기 연습에 매진하고 있는 것으로 알려지고 있다. 아직 계약이 완료된 것은 아니지만 이미 대본연습에 참여하는 등 열의를 보이고 있다.

'마녀유희'는 성공한 커리어우먼이지만 연애에는 소질이 없는 마유희와 절대 미각의 요리사 지망생 채무룡이 연애하는 법을 배우는 제자와 코치로 만나 펼치는 퓨전 로맨틱 코미디물이다.

Credit Osen

news on 2007년 1월 15일 (월) 10:25

Guest lovebin

for those who can understand Chinese, just read the picture.

113254_1321729272_xcesriyc.jpg

For those who can't read Chinese:

Hyebin is gonna play the second leading actress in that drama with Han Ga In and Jae Hee.

She's supposed to play the ex-girlfriend of Jae Hee, Jang Sung Mi, beautiful, kind, clever and earnest.

Different from the role of Han Ga In who has never fallen in love, she puts marriage in the first place.

Hyebin has begun practising scripts for the moment.

(sorry for my poor translation skills :sweatingbullets: )

:w00t: Glad Hyebin's in this drama.

Guest aircastles

Ah! This drama seems interesting.

Especially the cast - Han Ga In, Jae Hee, Dennis Oh, Kim Jung Hoon, Jun Hye Bin - which are all people I know and love.

Can't wait to watch it!

Aww, but I hate it that Kim Jung Hoon is not the main. I'd love to see him as a main one day, mostly because I felt very sorry for his character is Goong.

Guest allie_cat

This is a pleasant surprise! Kim jung hoon will be in witch yoo hee too! I adored him in goong! I almost had an “affair” with him, especially when he sang in episode 14 I think. Does this mean though that dennis will no longer be part of the cast? It’s quite unusually for 3 leading men and 1 leading lady only.

I agree javabeans, kjh was a very likeable second lead, especially when yul eventually redeemed himself towards the ending of goong.

dreamstar, I do hope that kim jung hoon plays a different character from his meek yul character so he can show what he’s made of :D

To all kim jung hoon fans, I understand you must be sad, I was too when I thought jae hee will play second lead to dennis oh. For us fans, we want nothing but the best for our idols. But I hope this won’t hinder you from enjoying the series :D

Oohh! Jun hye bin as jae hee’s ex! I saw her in one kbs drama, I forget the title, three something, she, along with her boyfriend and her boyfriend’s father, were con artists, I began watching it for a few minutes but it caught my attention and a few hours later I didn’t notice that I finished it already! She’s pretty!

I’d say this is one of the most anticipated dramas this year, we have 7 pages (just as of date) of anticipation from fans of jae hee, han ga in, dennis oh, kim jung hoon and jun hye bin as proof!

Guest babymarzy07

Oohh! Jun hye bin as jae hee’s ex! I saw her in one kbs drama, I forget the title, three something, she, along with her boyfriend and her boyfriend’s father, were con artists, I began watching it for a few minutes but it caught my attention and a few hours later I didn’t notice that I finished it already! She’s pretty!

I’d say this is one of the most anticipated dramas this year, we have 7 pages (just as of date) of anticipation from fans of jae hee, han ga in, dennis oh, kim jung hoon and jun hye bin as proof!

lol id agree to that :D i think it was drama city, i remember liking that epi a lot.. bin's pretty and can carry a role.. i wonder since in this one she seems to be a goodie rather than a 'sexy' type character.. really waiting for this drama.. :D

Guest litto_gurl

To all kim jung hoon fans, I understand you must be sad, I was too when I thought jae hee will play second lead to dennis oh. For us fans, we want nothing but the best for our idols. But I hope this won’t hinder you from enjoying the series :D

sad, but another drama to look forward to see kim jung hoon.....

so Bin's playing Jae Hee's ex? I haven't seen her act before, but she has a bubbly personality from what i've seen in Loveletter.. I hope she ends up with Kim Jung Hoon then, if Jae Hee ends up wit HGI. cos i want KJH to get the girl for once..^^

Keke another KJH's fan here :D *wave to everybody*

I'm glad that many people here support KJH, though I haven't meet them in KJH thread. Now the only thing I wish is those 3 hot guys will make the drama a BIG HIT then it'll raise my Hoonie's fame :P

Yeah someone mentioned Hana Yori Dango... Why didn't they invite Won Bin in complement to make a perfect F4 around Yoohee :D ?

Ouppp I own a page with my first post in the thread? Wow it means a good omen to my Hoonie in this drama :P

Guest evelyn168

so Bin's playing Jae Hee's ex? I haven't seen her act before, but she has a bubbly personality from what i've seen in Loveletter.. I hope she ends up with Kim Jung Hoon then, if Jae Hee ends up wit HGI. cos i want KJH to get the girl for once..^^

Bin has been in Only You and Let's Go to Sangdoo... Well, since Jaehee and her can't get together, I'd be really happy if she ends up with KJH... I think they know each other cause they've been on shows together before... It would also be fine for me if Bin ends up with Dennis, which I doubt would happen.

Archived