[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest katelin_kim

bu tthen i heard HGI will be doing a drama with Song Seung Hun??? how can she have time to do both ??? anyway, if she can , that's ...... so great 4 me 'cause i love her. Jaehee is back, haven't seen him since Delightful girl. heheh, and it seems like there is no need for Dennis to be in the drama , but anyway, i love him though , so hot , hehhehe. waiting anxiously ^_^

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Appolpai

bu tthen i heard HGI will be doing a drama with Song Seung Hun??? how can she have time to do both ??? anyway, if she can , that's ...... so great 4 me 'cause i love her. Jaehee is back, haven't seen him since Delightful girl. heheh, and it seems like there is no need for Dennis to be in the drama , but anyway, i love him though , so hot , hehhehe. waiting anxiously ^_^

Yeah, there doesn't really seem to be a need for Dennis in the drama. But we won't really see until March. And yeah, HGI is doing a drama with Song Seung Heon. I think it's coming out after this one though. This drama will be finished shooting by the time it airs, so I think she'll be filming the other drama as it airs.

Guest talksound

Yeah, there doesn't really seem to be a need for Dennis in the drama. But we won't really see until March. And yeah, HGI is doing a drama with Song Seung Heon. I think it's coming out after this one though. This drama will be finished shooting by the time it airs, so I think she'll be filming the other drama as it airs.

Oooooh. I can't wait for that one as well! Song Seung Heon. Plus Han Ga In is something i look forward to. Can't wait for more news on this, and most importantly when it'll air! xD

very surprised to see a lot of jae hee lovers coming out of their shells.... :blush:

i think witch amusement will be successful based from the overwhelming reaction of the fans. :blush:

Guest winterpolaris

i want to join in the rest in expressing my extreme joy in knowing jae hee is coming back with a drama....yippeeee...he's been so idle for soo long. but seriously i can't imagine jae hee as a chef?! :unsure: who is hgi btw...is she like some great actress or something? she's being cast alongside the bigwigs like SSH and the up and coming Jae Hee..she must be good.

han ga in was eric's leading lady in super rookie, kwon sang woo's leading lady in the film the spirit of jeekunedo, and she also starred in terms of endearment.

Guest snowbunny*

awww for a moment i thought dennis oh was the main... i think they would make a cute couple since they did make a music video togetther!!o well, but i still can't wait to watch this!! heehe!!

Dennis O and Han Ga-In who played as a couple

in recent music video both will be in new SBS drama

“Witch Yoo-Hee”

Mixed-Blood Star Dennis O and actress Han Ga-In will play together again.

Both actors played as a lover in the music video ‘Baramman Baramman’ (Digital Single by Kim Jong-Guk & SG Wannabe); they will be in the new SBS TV drama ‘Witch Yoo-Hee’ (Script by: Kim Won-Jin, Kim Min-Jun, Director:Jun Ki-Sang) as leading roles which will be aired on 14th March next year.

It’s been 1 year and 2 months after MBC drama ‘Sweet Spy’ which ended last January for Dennis O and 8 months after ‘Dr.Kkang’ ended last May for Han Ga-In.

The significant point here is, their last drama was with MBC and choose SBS drama as return one.

Dennis O will play the professional French Chef who is perfect what he does and famous in States.

He is warm in his heart but has cool mind and articulate chef.

He despises that his stardom overrides cooking

and only concentrates his cooking in Korea.

Dennis O plays the role of matchmaker between Ma Yoo-Hee who always pursuits to be perfect in profession but has no idea in dating game

and the other apprentice chef Chae Moo-Ryong who is her dating coach.

Han Ga-In plays Ma Yoo-Hee and an actor Jae Hee plays Chae Moo-Ryong.

Dennis O was given a special order from the director Jun Ki-Sang for this drama.

Most of dialogues of Dennis O will be in Korean and he needs to master acting

and cooking for his role.

Dennis O’s agent told us that “Dennis is doing Korean and cooking lesson together for this role’.

Newsen, reported by Kim Eun-Ku

김은구 cowboy@newsen.com

based from the gist of the story, it sounded like dennis o'neil is playing the lead role ?

no offense to the fans but i hope jae hee can be given the lead here...

anyways jae hee has proven to be competent in whatever role he has been given in the past. hope he shines anew in this one.

WoW!! This is a really good news for me...

Can't wait to see Jae-hee in a new drama.

I really like him in Sassy Girl Chun-hyang.

I love Han Ga In to...

Can't wait for this drama to be aired.

Guest chaelee

yeah..

after Jae Hee acted in some movies after drama DGCH, i really really miss him to see that Jae Hee plays in new drama again..

i can't wait to see his cute face in this drama, aaaaaggghhh... :wub: :wub:

Guest allie_cat

In spite of the article, I seriously doubt Jae Hee is the supporting actor. After all, Dennis O Neil can't speak Korean right? How would they give a leading role to someone who can't even speak the language well enough to make him carry the drama?

Agree! Or they may be banking on dennis' good looks - can’t say much about his acting because I haven’t seen sweet spy - or the article is just focusing on him at first to draw attention since he’s pretty popular these days after sweet spy. jae hee was last seen on art of fighting last january, people might’ve forgotten about him already :unsure: . im glad though, it seems that soompiers haven’t :lol:

thanks for putting up this thread! :D i really hope everything will be finalized and confirmed coz the details of this drama are still pretty confusing for a lot of people. nevertheless, i am extremely looking forward to seeing jae hee on the small screen once again. i'm sure he will shine whether or not he's the main guy. :)

Archived