[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest suejinners

^ actually that photo was for blu pepe the clothingline she models for them

but they have been using that photo for recent news ^^

the article says how shes attending action school for the action scenes in the drama

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness!!!

I never knew that Jung-hoon would be in this drama too!!! O_O

Now,I'm definitely watching this!!!

I also did'nt like "Sweet spy' a lot...

But I wanna see more of Dennis :)

Han Ga-in is one of the beautiful and talented actress around...Love her!!!

JaeHee too!!! OMO!!!

I'm definitely watching THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWEEHH!!!

So excited...

Han Ga-in is one lucky lady...

To be surrounded with HOT guys!!! ;)

woow, jun hye bin's gonna be in here? won't this be like, her first drama? this'll be interesting to see. i think it's cool how the guy playing mong ryong's dad in choon hyang will be back to play the role of jaehee's character's dad again. XD i loved that guy in choonhyang!

isn't it kinda cool how jaehee's character's name is so close to mong ryong? ^^ mo ryong, haha.

Guest evelyn168

^It's actually Bin's third drama. She's been in Only You and Let's Go to Sangdoo... I'm happy about the dad again. He's funny and being dad for Jaehee means that they've got better communication when acting together...

Guest clover_love

so hye bin has a bigger role rite? in sangdoo and only you i liked her acting but they were

soo~ short T_T so yah im hoping this time shell really get to show off her acting skillz

huhu and ALSO pair up with Kim jung hoon lol >_< V

woow, jun hye bin's gonna be in here? won't this be like, her first drama? this'll be interesting to see. i think it's cool how the guy playing mong ryong's dad in choon hyang will be back to play the role of jaehee's character's dad again. XD i loved that guy in choonhyang!

isn't it kinda cool how jaehee's character's name is so close to mong ryong? ^^ mo ryong, haha.

omg..really??? that is soo cool.. how about the woman who played jae hee's mom in choon hyang??? will she be in the drama 2????cuz both of the ppl who played jae hee's parents in choon hyang played luvers in my girl... i think it's bcuz the directors r the same rite??? or something like that... i think the aunt in my girl might b in this drama as well... cant wait to see.. do u guys know if this drama has been picked up as a project to b subbed????

omg..really??? that is soo cool.. how about the woman who played jae hee's mom in choon hyang??? will she be in the drama 2????cuz both of the ppl who played jae hee's parents in choon hyang played luvers in my girl... i think it's bcuz the directors r the same rite??? or something like that... i think the aunt in my girl might b in this drama as well... cant wait to see.. do u guys know if this drama has been picked up as a project to b subbed????

i know i wish she would come on too

as mother and father

i loved when they did the last scene in my girl

where jae hee and hcy came on and did

you look familiar and they do that thing

lols that was so funny i loveed that part!! :lol:

ohhhh cant wait for this drama too start :w00t:

i missed jae hee so much since DGCH

i loved him there and he is oing to be paired with han ga in!!!

she is soo prettyy!!! :)

they would make a cute couple :D

Guest makemyday

jaehee and han ga in?!

i was so excited until i saw dennis oh's name.

dont get me wrong, i dont hate the guy

i hope he improved on his acting though.

but i respect the director.

he (she?) must LOOOOOOVe jaehee.

he's been (will be in) three of his/her dramas now. (albeit for a very short amount of time in my girl)

^^a very popular cast. whos supporting and whos not?

I'm sure Jae Hee is the lead, and I think KJH is supporting, but a lot sounds like it's still up-in-the-air. Dennis Oh doesn't seem to be a good choice as a lead, from what everyone's saying, so hopefully KJH's role will be bigger.

^^a very popular cast. whos supporting and whos not?

i'm pretty sure that han ga in is the lead actress and jae hee is the male lead.. kim jun hoon and jun hye bin r the supporting i think.... the role that i think dennis oh plays in this drama is he gets jae hee and hgi together or something... hye bin is supposedly jae hee's ex girlfriend in the drama... at first i thought that dennis was the lead but he's not really fluent in korean so i dont think the director will give him the lead role.....

Archived