[drama 2003] My Love Patzzi 내사랑 팥쥐

ling99905

Guest juicycouture

i just started to rewatch this drama, but i don't understand the ending.

can anyone PLEASE explain the ending to me??

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juicycouture

• 2 weeks later...
Guest makemyday

not quite sure what you didnt understand about it?

she ended up with neither of them..

even though at first, i thought it was implied that she ended up with kim rae won since she chose to stay with him instead of go with kim jae won tp study abroad or something like that

Guest makemyday

I would have thought that its up to the viewer's discretion?

right :)

thats why i thought it was implied that way.

of course, everyone has different takes on the ending

Guest miyawoks

^ i think they made it seem like it was up to the viewer..

but i think she chose kim rae won's character at the end.. they were just joking around about the odd-days and even-days division....

Guest shred

i'm with my_immortality ... i think she ended up with neither of them.

IMO, Patzzi's ending is open for a sequel ... but i'm not strongly wishing for one ... yet.

Guest dadedum

Oh I was completely rooting for KRW's ramen-hair character all the way when I watched this, so I convinced myself that JNR chose KRW at the end. :D I've said it before, I don't mind JNR, but I wish she didn't look like she dipped her hair in brown paint. I thought her hair color was horrible in the drama.

Guest makemyday

I've said it before, I don't mind JNR, but I wish she didn't look like she dipped her hair in brown paint. I thought her hair color was horrible in the drama.

that, i agree with completely :)

Guest sugarbloodsuckers

hi guys!!! for all the jnr-kjw lovers out there...

woongjin cf

1859gn.jpg

2001kimjaewonwoongjin19lu.jpg

3618172391wq.jpg

green38ch.jpg

credits: various

These pics are so cute. I hope the make another drama or movie together. They make a great couple. I was rooting for KJW but I to am of the opinion that she chose KRW when she decided not to go abroad.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thehappydays

i just finished watching this drama, and it was pretty good. at first i didnt really like jang nara's character because she's so tomboy-ish and and loud, but now she's bearable (but annoying at times). i cant believe she hit kim rae won (krw) so many times (and so hard, too!) i felt so sorry for krw. =[ since i just finished it, i have a lot of things to say about this drama. please bear with me. ;)

i didnt really see how kim jae won's (kjw) character started liking jang nara's character, but i guess love isn't something that can be measured. im so used to seeing kjw being immature and funny (like in Wonderful Life, another drama w/ eugene) that it was cool seeing him act seriously and gentlemanly. i really liked his smile. so cute!

as for krw, i really liked his role in this drama, even better than Love Story in Harvard, which i thought was overrated. is it just me or does rain act a lot like krw, as in facial expressions? the way krw smiles or jokes around, it's a lot like rain's character sangdoo. maybe it's just me.

lastly, i hated that evil girl. i thought she shouldve been fired and disgraced. she was so evil!!!!

Guest karkaren88

:w00t:

New, AWEsome caps fr: MIR .....

Loving, caring, devoted Rae Won in 2002 drama "My Love Patzzi" ^O^~

.............................................................:wub:B):wub:

554c0ac2.jpg

ffcddbac.jpg

15e0a88a.jpg:wub:

c3500187.jpg

4b656dd3.jpg:wub:

4eb6884e.jpg

d38cf3e3.jpg:wub:

29220a56.jpg:(

fr: fanmir

wow these r so wonderful pix of krw and nara.

I loved alot of krw's character, he did great in it, made me so much want to find a boyfriend like him... :blush: ^ _ ^

it is a real good drama, recommended to watch!! ^ _ ^

The way he looks at her.. so full of love.. *meltttt <3<3

15e0a88a.jpg

Guest fivemagic

Thank you for posting all these beautiful pictures of them. I really enjoy looking at them. Kim Rae Won is a cutie in this drama as well. He looks good with any girl in any series. I still don't understand the ending though. Can someone explain what happen?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kohana

Hey karkaren88 what is your sig off? i was jus wondering... :blush: :blush: ^^

o btw i loved every minute of my love patzzi, i did watch all the episodes one after another tho, which left me feeling emotionally drained T.T

but yea it was great ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest luckycarrienew

KRWMLPBW100904-1.jpg

KRWMLPBW100904-2.jpg

KRWMLPBW100904-3.jpg

KRWMLPBW100904-4.jpg

KRWMLPBW100904-5.jpg

I Love San-Chen forever~~~ :blush: :blush: :blush:

15e0a88a.jpg

Love RW's concerntration forever~~~~~~~

Guest chocolavie

omy MLP is still my all time favourite

love hyun sung ( krw) character...love to look at the way he looks at JNR...

Rae won looks darn good in MLP

love his noodle hair and sunshine smile

hope to meet a real hyunsung in real life :blush:

Guest luckycarrienew

Yep!!RW is sooooooooooooooo kind!!!!sunshine smilesunshine smilesunshine smile~ love RW forever~~~~

I luv this drama. I was rooting for KJW since the beginning. I was so sad. My sis on the otherhand, was rooting for KRW. She was rubbing it in my face that time..lol.. I kept on arguing w/my sis that even though Nara didn't go w/KJW she still didn't end up w/KRW. She chose KRW in the end cuzz she felt more easy being around him. She can relax and be herself. Where as w/KJW she's alwayz trying to behave like another person :rolleyes:. KJW was so prince charming in this drama. He dress smart and his smile :blush: . I fell in luv w/him.

Actually, I know that KRW ended up w/Nara too. Since it was obvious but I still like to believe that she didn't chose neither of them. I liked the ending how all 3 was 2gether :lol:

========================

I used to be confuse w/both the leads back then..lol..cuzz of their names but not anymore.

Is KJW and KRW friends in real life? I used to read somewhere that they are very good friends.

I would luv to see the 2 main guys star in another drama 2gether again. Possibly make two lead actress in there w/no villian..lol..it'll be kool...

I'm planning to re-watch the drama again B)

My Love Patzzi....l felt inlove with both KIMSSSSSS.. :w00t: ..hahahahaha..both look so adorable....She ends up with both guys...divide her time.. :P ..Mondays Wednesdays Fridays and Tuesdays Thursdays Saturdays...she's free on Sundays.. :phew:

d38cf3e3.jpg

Archived