[drama 2003] My Love Patzzi 내사랑 팥쥐

ling99905

Guest miyawoks

love this drama too....love jae won and jang nara...

when i feel like watching this drama again, i just foward to

every scene of jae won and jang nara and ignore all the

other parts in the drama...

jae won and jang nare kutest couple..... :lol::lol::D:P :

haha ditto :)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tisyankee

i love KRW so much here

he is funny yet gentle

one of my fav

I love this drama... Kim Rae Won is soooo sweet to her!

Just curious, the other actress that acts as JNR's friend, I never seen her in anything after this drama?

There has been many discussions about the ending... but what I would like to think is that JNR ended up with KRW while still being friends with KJW. :D

yea... tat's wat i thought...

i love kim rae won so much there. his character was so cute, devoted, sweet, gentle to nara, tat's Y she chose to stay with him in the end. i like the ending.

i heard krw was close to nara's brother and dad ...

thnx for the caps. wat a happy, cute couple. i like how krw tried to make her happy by joking, playing tricks on nara. :D

make1.jpg

make2.jpg

Guest miyawoks

yea... tat's wat i thought...

i love kim rae won so much there. his character was so cute, devoted, sweet, gentle to nara, tat's Y she chose to stay with him in the end. i like the ending.

i heard krw was close to nara's brother and dad ...

thnx for the caps. wat a happy, cute couple. i like how krw tried to make her happy by joking, playing tricks on nara. :D

haha actually, you can tell by just watching the series that krw and jnr are close 9or at least comfy with each other)... their chemistry is really good and it's like they're just having fun doing the series...

krw was close to jnr's dad and brother? so is he also close with jnr? :P

thanks for the caps!!! :)

okay these are for krw-jnr fans!!

credits to my love patjwi mbc site

ep1149nr.jpg

ep656qp.jpg

ep668xg.jpg

haha actually, you can tell by just watching the series that krw and jnr are close 9or at least comfy with each other)... their chemistry is really good and it's like they're just having fun doing the series...

krw was close to jnr's dad and brother? so is he also close with jnr? :P

thanks for the caps!!! :)

HI hi ~~ miyawoks ~~ ^_____^

Thkss for sharing all these cute, funny pics ~~~

yeah... Rae Won + Nara had such good chemistry in the drama ~~ its really fun to watch them bicker, mini-fight, or lovey-dovey together ~~ :lol:

I also read somewhere that Rae Won and Nara's brother were close buddy friends back then... Rae Won treated Nara's father as a respected senior.... I saw a clip that her father came to visit Nara + Rae Won on set filming this drama....

I've a pic of Rae Won with Nara' brother & Ahn Jae Mo when they were young ~~~ ;) haha... really young ~~ :D

643948ea.jpg

864eb9c1.jpg

Guest mei_yee_chan

Ooh...I love this drama. It was the second Kdrama I watched and the first I bought! Jjang Nara was really good in this drama. I liked Kim Rae Won's character.

Never knew this thread existed. :P

Guest miyawoks

HI hi ~~ miyawoks ~~ ^_____^

Thkss for sharing all these cute, funny pics ~~~

yeah... Rae Won + Nara had such good chemistry in the drama ~~ its really fun to watch them bicker, mini-fight, or lovey-dovey together ~~ :lol:

I also read somewhere that Rae Won and Nara's brother were close buddy friends back then... Rae Won treated Nara's father as a respected senior.... I saw a clip that her father came to visit Nara + Rae Won on set filming this drama....

I've a pic of Rae Won with Nara' brother & Ahn Jae Mo when they were young ~~~ ;) haha... really young ~~ :D

haha yup they have great chemistry... i just wished they had more sweet moments together... the lovey-dovey stuff was not really seen between them, compared to jnr and krw...

wow do you have that clip of when nara's dad visited the set?

i'm really curious to see that...

and can you also share the picture of young raewon with nara's brother and ahn jae mo? pretty please? :)

so i guess that means nara knew jaewon before she was even an actress is that it? very very interesting news...

haha i read an absurd news before that nara and raewon couldn't kiss or do any lovey-dovey stuff together because raewon had a girlfriend... i found that very funny... i mean, how can raewon's gf dictate what happens on the set? :P

wow.. im glad ppl are still watching this!

i watched this long time ago!!

it was very cute! n i loved JN and KRW inside!!

KRW was so cute with the curly hair!!

wow do you have that clip of when nara's dad visited the set?

i'm really curious to see that...

and can you also share the picture of young raewon with nara's brother and ahn jae mo? pretty please? :)

so i guess that means nara knew raewon before she was even an actress is that it? very very interesting news...

haha i read an absurd news before that nara and raewon couldn't kiss or do any lovey-dovey stuff together because raewon had a girlfriend... i found that very funny... i mean, how can raewon's gf dictate what happens on the set? :P

O.... I watched that clip a long time ago, hee.... really have to dig it out from my huge files then... :P

haha.. I havent read abt Rae Won not being able to do kissing scenes becuz of his then g/f ~~ ;)

I juz read that Rae Won was soo nice to her that ..... after finishing the drama shoot late at night, he went buy stuff & prepared a dish & brought it to her home ~~ :rolleyes:

(well... it might be a rumor... no follow up after it..... :D)

okie..here you go ------- Have you seen her brother's pic?

this is what I read from others that ... in the pic ---- Ahn Jae Mo, Rae Won, Nara's brother ~ B) hee.. N years ago....

00344057_2.jpg

Guest miyawoks

curly hair... haha this was the first drama i saw of kim rae won's and i thought that he really had curly hair...

but then in his next dramas, his hair was tame...

:D

hahaa... hes really soo cute with that curly, noodle-like hair ~~~ :P:lol:

97ee129c.jpg

hee.. its not his natural hair ~~

he changed to kinda plain straight shorter hairstyle when he did the next drama "Snowman" in 2003 ;) hehe... eems a big change....

e17842cb.gif

B):wub:

b7825653.jpg

1d7ddeb9.jpg

Guest miyawoks

O.... I watched that clip a long time ago, hee.... really have to dig it out from my huge files then... :P

haha.. I havent read abt Rae Won not being able to do kissing scenes becuz of his then g/f ~~ ;)

I juz read that Rae Won was soo nice to her that ..... after finishing the drama shoot late at night, he went buy stuff & prepared a dish & brought it to her home ~~ :rolleyes:

(well... it might be a rumor... no follow up after it..... :D)

okie..here you go ------- Have you seen her brother's pic?

this is what I read from others that ... in the pic ---- Ahn Jae Mo, Rae Won, Nara's brother ~ B) hee.. N years ago....

00344057_2.jpg

wow can you please dig? :)

i'll also dig for my love patjwi clips and interviews in my modest collection...

haha, you're unverified news is nice... ahahaha wish that was true :lol: and haha wow he can cook?! that's so sweet fo him :)

and thanks for the pic... hmm.... his hair's kinda weird.... i prefer him with the snowman hair :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived