60 Things Most Girls Don't Know About Guys

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest viffaye

--Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.

HAHAHAHAH THIS ONE CRACKS ME UP SO BADLY FOR SOME REASON xD

buh its not true, cos i punch really hard

harder than this guy, and he asked me out.

Guest bhebie9

--Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...nevermind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.

awww... thats soo cute! ahaah!! thanks for the list!

Guest prizzyy

gosh, this thread is from last year!

--Guys get jealous easily

i think thats the most true one!

LOL.

• 2 months later...
Guest bLufurBaLL

--Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are

method.

yesss so true

i always use that method

• 3 months later...

--Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method.

encountered that yesterday. we were on the topic of someone asking if we've kissed and i mentioned my past regarding it, and he was like "PAST? :@" first time he used that emoticon, too. :x

--Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...nevermind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.

WOOPS i always do that HAHA. :x

--When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.

my bf always says that to me... :ph34r: :/

yeah. i've pretty much read this already. LOL. but good to read again.

Archived