60 Things Most Girls Don't Know About Guys

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

Guest C.R.E.A.M

I only agree with a few. Here are some I strongly disagree with:

--Girls are guys' weaknesses.

Getting kicked in the balls is my only weakness.

--A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.

Nope if we like you, we will listen what you have to say and keep it in mind. If we don't like you, well...it goes in the left ear and comes right back out of the right ear. Inside we're like "What is this girl yappin about?"

--No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key.

Yes but in a world where men are born with no eyes.

--When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."

NO IT MEANS GET THE F*** AWAY FROM ME BEFORE YOU GET PWNED!@!@

--Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.

Nope playing hard to get keeps us interested. We cherish the things we worked hard to obtain. If you give in easily we will get bored of you easily.

--Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.

Nope usually when we talk about girls it's usually quick. "I'd hit that." followed by "Me too" then we talk about something more interesting.

--A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day.

Would you give up your left boob to read a guy's mind for a day? I didn't think so.

There are a few more, but these stand out the most.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yi rin

haha thank you C.R.E.A.M for the clarification.

i felt that the 60 list was a little too disney..

someone else care to be more realistic and help us clueless young women?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lets see

these are the ones I agree with, but its just with me

--Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.

--Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.

--Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you a whole hell of a lot.

--Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.

--If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.

--Not all guys are assholes. Just because ONE is a jackass doesnt mean he represents ALL of us.

=D

Guest marvinoppa

some of these are true up until a certain age or experience level. beyond that, it's a whole new ball game ladies.

Guest sujugirl

~ :rolleyes:

Guys dont like too skinny girls?

It's fine.

Leeteuk oppa likes skinny girls.haha

Guest xesile.

This was so great :) Its funny too. Now i know what guys are like kinda :DD I have a best guy friend Hmmm, wonder if his jealous? LOL

Guest yamaki_LOVE

--Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.

This is cute ^ but true! ;)

Yes they do!

--Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him.

Aren't all guys like that? ^^; and girls?

--Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are

method.

Yes makes them feel unlike or unlove.

--Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved.

Yes

--Guys get jealous easily.

True and girls too ;)

--Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...nevermind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.

He's anxious to know

--Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway.

Hehe cute <3

Sometimes haha

--Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.

True!

--Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you a whole hell of a lot.

Yes they do <_<

--Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.

Yes.

--A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be mature and grown up.

Mine did the girls hurted him 3x but he's still mature :')

--When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.

Is he really?

--Guys don't really have final decisions.

They don't <_<

--If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you're with your boyfriend, he's probably jealous and likes you.

What if they're busy ^^;

--When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something.

Nasty thoughts! :P jkeedin'

--Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.

True

:')

--Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more.

Yes!!!

--Not all guys are assholes. Just because ONE is a jackass doesnt mean he represents ALL of us.

Haha yes!

--Even if they refuse it all guys are ticklish on the ribs..

Haha yes my boyfriend!

--When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible.

So true!!! :'(

Guest Deadalready

--Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.

I don't mind a girl who can punch harder than me, in fact I think it'd be a turn on. Must do Karate or Tae Kwon Do, that's hot.

Um no, besides who's this weirdo accepting left testicles? What would this guy do with my left nut anyway, paperweight?

~

This list sounds so much like it was written by a girl, of course it's all in good humour and subjective.

Guest loveforace

Ian: LOL SO TRUE.

.. Why guys would give up their left nut to read a girl's mind escapes me -_-

But LOLZ. Cute :]

Guest xTwilight

--Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved.

Based on this alone, I can conclude this list applies to insecure, easily-provoked guys only.

Guest babiloveyoo

I only agree with a few. Here are some I strongly disagree with:

--Girls are guys' weaknesses.

Getting kicked in the balls is my only weakness.

Nope if we like you, we will listen what you have to say and keep it in mind. If we don't like you, well...it goes in the left ear and comes right back out of the right ear. Inside we're like "What is this girl yappin about?"

--No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key.

Yes but in a world where men are born with no eyes.

--When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."

NO IT MEANS GET THE F*** AWAY FROM ME BEFORE YOU GET PWNED!@!@

--Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.

Nope playing hard to get keeps us interested. We cherish the things we worked hard to obtain. If you give in easily we will get bored of you easily.

Nope usually when we talk about girls it's usually quick. "I'd hit that." followed by "Me too" then we talk about something more interesting.

Would you give up your left boob to read a guy's mind for a day? I didn't think so.

There are a few more, but these stand out the most.

^

Agreed from experience everything he said is true.

Archived