60 Things Most Girls Don't Know About Guys

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

this was so funny to read :] !! enjoy it...... if someone thinks some of them are false pls quote theeemm ^_____^ !! im not sure if they are false or not, but this seems pretty accurate and some can apply for girls also.

i own page 6 ! wohooo :rolleyes:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! Not the coveted left nut! :blink:

You crack me up.

Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway.

That hit so close to home I found it funny. :rolleyes:

Guest Aragorn

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS ONE

--Guys go crazy over a girl's smile. (I could look at a good smile, directed at me, ALL DAY)

The following are untrue:

--Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him. (They don't want to look desparate...)

--A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to. (This is called insecure!!!)

--Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway. (get a job! Also, I think girls don't want the world, give them meaningful gifts, only give things like flowers and chocolate on small occassions! But come on, a thoughtful gift is the best gift you can give)

--A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you. (this is only true for some guys!)

--A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be mature and grown up. (I feel this is just plain stupid)

--Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped. (pfft, I am not afraid of some lame richard simmons friends calling me whipped because I will gladly do things or go out of my way for my girlfriend, or even just female friends)

--If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside. (uhhh no)

--A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day. (no thanks)

--We love it when girls talk about there boobs. (umm, no, that's usually more awkward!)

Guest SMILE_0N

weird... I thought they were very true at least for me. just about all of them actually... o_o

yeahh a lot of them sound like my ex >>;

Guest vondunker

--When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."

How far is this sorta right? Usually its the girls who dont meant what they say, i thought. If the guy likes the girl alot, he wouldnt say this isnt it?

Guest PurpleRain

"Guys love neck rubs and if he lets you keep doing it ..it means that he really likes you or his neck really hurts"

PUAHAHA..THE last line..l....

Guest charmainee

A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.

I soo don't believe that. <_< If it was true, the entire male population would adore me. -o-

Some of them are fun to read. =]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest simply korean

i think the one where it says about the money and guys always being hungry is true lol

alot of guys i know hate asking for money when it comes to presnts but they're always hungry lol

Guest AppleLove

--If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you're with your boyfriend, he's probably jealous and likes you.

wah!

Darn true

--Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you a whole hell of a lot.

Well... I guess he does like me a whole hell of a lot, then.

muchlove!

-jisoo

Archived