60 Things Most Girls Don't Know About Guys

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_maple

bolded = interesting

--A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.

<_< I don't think It's true cuz many guys like to tease a girl just for fun not to prove that they like her

--Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway.

thats so adorable hahaha.

• 5 months later...
Guest chOcchips

woww this is realliii funnii and sweettt ..but yeah some arent true ..but overall ..how would i know im a girl heheh but yeah guys do turn to me about their problems ^^

Guest baBy-aKiko

--If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside.

this is somewhat true. i still remember when my ex and i held hands, his hands were trembling a bit eventhough he looked EXTREMELY calm on the outside. not to mention he's a pretty cool guy too :mellow:

--Even if they refuse it all guys are ticklish on the ribs..

well, ALL my guy friends are ticklish on the ribs xD

Guest jaeners

Ahaha my boyfriend does some of those things in there. But yeah, some things in there are true and I believe some aren't. :)

Archived