❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

3 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

@thanie Proud of the  fast response from Shin Hye’s agency S.A.L.T. ! :D:thumbsup:

@alcides14ahjumma, Yay!

They released it on ShinHye's Birthday :heart: as if is telling us that Mamonde is gracefully growing old with Ssinz. She looked absolutely pretty with that lacy, off-shoulder black top that she wore :wub:

3 hours ago, Celi67 said:

I was quite disappointed with Shin hye’s our fit yesterday but good enough her hair Style was good . It was very nice . Very classy and elegant . Good that even if she wears Pajamas she will still stand out. Hope her stylish can look into her dressing. Can’t wait for CALL

My thoughts exactly! Her stylist must be taking cue from today's latest trend in fashion. I've seen some of our local celebrities here wearing the same outfit, but those are so unflattering. It's such a shame that ShinHye's assets are hidden by those over-sized outfit, it should be flaunted :rolleyes:

If I were a  stylist, I would dress her with a lacy, mini black dress that would accentuate and give emphasize to her figure ... and a killer heels to match the outfit :lol:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, thanie said:

celebrities here wearing the same outfit, but those are so unflattering. It's such a shame that ShinHye's assets are hidden by those over-sized outfit, it should be flaunted :rolleyes:

If I were a  stylist, I would dress her with a lacy, mini black dress that would accentuate and give emphasize to her figure ... and a killer heels to match the outfit :lol:

Dress appropriate for the event, for me! Selling the talent and movie , not her assets! It is the beautiful Park Shin Hye ! Fighting warrior! Dying to see the movie! :P

• Like 3

On 2/18/2020 at 10:24 AM, alcides14ahjumma said:

Dress appropriate for the event, for me! Selling the talent and movie , not her assets! It is the beautiful Park Shin Hye ! Fighting warrior! Dying to see the movie! :P

Dying to see the movie, too :D

@alcides14ahjumma says: Dress appropriate for the event, for me!

@thanie says: Whatever :tounge_wink:. That wasn't appropriate either! It's lousy :P

Okay, I'll Stop :rolleyes: 

It's Park Shin Hye's Birthday and I don't want us to argue about her outfit 

@alcides14ahjumma Mom, please don't get mad at me :blush:

You made me laugh with Eminem's Not Afraid ... I can't imagine you, banging your head with the song's beat, lol! The lyrics are meaningful though ... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NEWS

Posted by sl278 AKP STAFF  16 hours ago

Movie director gains attention for his idol-like good looks

AKP STAFF

1581976847-f36b6673-86ad-4b61-a1c7-6af0ddc51a32.jpg

Movie director Lee Chong Hyun is gaining attention for his good looks!

The director appeared at a press conference for his upcoming movie 'Call' alongside starring actress Park Shin Hye, Lee El, and more! The young director was born in 1990 and could almost be mistaken as one of the cast as he is the same age as Park Shin Hye.

Check out more pictures of Lee Chong Hyun below! What do you think? 

vihKZfA.jpg

☎️LINK allkpop.com/article/2020/02/movie-director-gains-attention-for-his-idol-like-good-looks

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Certificate of Donation from Korea Food for the Hungry International (KFHI) to Park Shin Hye Fan Club
Starlight Angel Project for donation to their organization on Park Shin Hye's birthday 18th February today

P.S. Dut to there are many problems about donation to Elephants Without Borders & WIRES so we changed donation to KFHI instead. Thank you guys for participate

No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.

• Like 1
  • Love 2