❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

She rocked in doctors, and her fight scenes came as shocking to me. She proved to everyone that she can be a badass!! No wonder she wants to try action drama or movie.

And I have a strong feeling that her next drama will have action scenes. 

Also I feel very soon we will hear some news.. Just feeling :wub:

I really want her to do a action movie, but I am worried that she needs to work a lot for that both physically and mentally! Let her try when ever she's ready! But soon please :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Park-Shin-Hye-In-Watsons-featured.jpg?resize=600%2C400&ssl=1

EVENT

Park Shin Hye To Visit Malaysia For Mamonde’s Launch Of The Red Energy Recovery Serum

By Adrian | May 28, 2019

MAMONDE’S BRAND AMBASSADOR, PARK SHIN HYE, IS RETURNING TO MALAYSIA THIS JUNE TO MEET FANS OF THE BRAND.

Park-Shin-Hye-2.jpg?resize=620%2C930&ssl=1

Image credit: Mamonde

This will be Park Shin Hye’s second visit to Malaysia as the brand ambassador since her last visit in 2016.

During her visit, the actress will grace the launch of Mamonde’s latest innovation, the Red Energy Recovery Serum and also celebrate the brand’s new partnership with Watsons Malaysia.

Mamonde Malaysia has recently expanded its sales channels to over 50 Watsons Malaysia stores nationwide. The launch of Mamonde into Watsons stores nationwide is in line with Amorepacific’s global partnership with A.S Watsons Group to widen its distribution platform for both online and offline.

Park-Shin-Hye.jpg?resize=620%2C412&ssl=1

Image credit: Mamonde

Fans of Park Shin Hye and Mamonde are invited to head over to the Centre Court of Mid Valley Megamall on the 21st of June 2019 as she will be making an appearance to officiate the Mamonde Garden In The City event.

Mamonde Garden In The City is an event to introduce the new Mamonde Red Energy Recovery Serum and will be held from the 17th to the 23rd of June 2019, with a series of brand experiential activities and special promotions being offered during the 7 day event.

Join Mamonde and experience the unique Blossoming Energy of the Red Energy Recovery Serum.

cr.https://www.hellokpop.com/event/park-shin-hye-malaysia-mamonde-launch-red-energy-recovery-serum/ 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 5/26/2019 at 11:48 AM, nistymaj10 said:

Chinggu please don't get your hopes up. I was only speculating LOL but yes also crossing my finger here. I'm trying to find the tweet as it must have been buried already as she is a prolific twitter. It could be that they were just having a casual meal as former colleagues. You know how our girl maintains friendships. 

Chingu, I am praying for her to work with the Doctors’  Director and Producer in a good drama, female center , again.  She did awesome in Doctors, and it was the drama , she said,  in 2016 SBS dramas awards , help her get her confidence back. I want her to always feel like that, confident, sense of self worth , and work with a team that is professional and will respect her all the ways, as she deserves ! Let’s keep our fingers cross that after promotion premier for  her movie “Call “ is out and ongoing, she will announce (hope)! :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1