Quantcast
Jump to content
NileRose

❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Upcoming Movie Alone will start shooting 2019❤️

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, ash011 said:

Huge nod!! That's why that concept is still continued till now. But don't you think it's time to change that? 

I love watching female centric than male, obviously yes I have few likable male actors in my list, but still I would choose female centric. Hope CALL will a huge hit and it will open gates to more female centric movies or dramas...:wub:

We can't do that much. We can only be selective with the pieces we want to watch. Personally I cringe at dramas where female character is treated as inferior, dependent or submissive to her 'prince charming' male character. I could just mutter, 'that is so not me. no way. i can't relate',  Hahaha! People in my country, women in general find that kind of concept, Heart-fluttering and addictive. 

 

Don't have idea what Call is about except it Revolves around two women living in different time periods who are connected through a mysterious phone call (ref: wikipedia). I don't want any spoilers! :D:tounge_wink::blush:

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rori0711 said:

precious memories of Doctors first script reading :) love seeing our yeoja so happy like this :wub: she looks like a caring mom to cutie Kal Sowon. I wonder if Shinhye maintains close relationship with Kim Raewon. They were so comfortable during Doctors.

 

Too comfortable that it made me delulu :D -- I'm trying very hard NOT to. I just can't help it!

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

ll is about except it Revolves around two women living in different time periods who are connected through a mysterious phone call (ref: 

Yes! .The Director is within her age group, and he wants to impress and gather to the new generation of movies goers. He made awesome comments about Shin Hye, the way he visualize her acting,  and how he can use it to get the best out of her, in a movie set. I am hopeful that will be Epic!

I wish,  she would do more movies, to build up a strong curriculum. She is an excellent actress that has the power to immerse the viewers into her character. An  open mind person, hard worker, humble, that wants to

genuinely learn and get better. I believe with  the write script and Director, a little more daring, sky is the limit! That is my opinion.  The name of the production company is ” Young Films”(?)for her upcoming movie ”Call”. :) 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Yes! .The Director is within her age group, and he wants to impress and gather to the new generation of movies goers. He made awesome comments about Shin Hye, the way he visualize her acting,  and how he can use it to get the best out of her, in a movie set. I am hopeful that will be Epic!

I wish,  she would do more movies, to build up a strong curriculum. She is an excellent actress that has the power to immerse the viewers into her character. An  open mind person, hard worker, humble, that wants to

genuinely learn and get better. I believe with  the write script and Director, a little more daring, sky is the limit! That is my opinion.  The name of the production company is ” Young Films”(?)for her upcoming movie ”Call”. :) 

Lol! I guess now I learn what that plus close to quote is for! :rolleyes:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Park Shin-hye, Intensity and Chic Charm

 
Guardar

2019/05/30 | 304 views | Permalink | Source

photo1068001.jpg

 

Actress Park Shin-hye is unrivaled in aura.

S.A.L.T Entertainment revealed pictures from the June issue of the Chinese version of fashion magazine Bazaar on the 29th.

 

photo1068002.jpg

 

Park Shin-hye appeals with a different charisma in every picture. Her intense eyes pierce through the camera and she pulls off the black-and-white concept without a flaw.

 

On set, Park Shin-hye posed according to the concept of the pictorial and added towards the completion of it. Her professional attitude also earned the respect of many staff members on site.

 

photo1067999.jpg

More pictures can be seen in the June issue of the Chinese Bazaar.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nistymaj10 said:

 

He is Mean Phiravich, a Thai actor and model. He's dating our girl's standee LOL:joy:

He's just holding her standee, but why I feel there is so much chemistry lol :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ash011 said:

He's just holding her standee, but why I feel there is so much chemistry lol :sweatingbullets:

 

She is not known as a chemistry fairy for nothing chinggu:lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, nistymaj10 said:

 

She is not known as a chemistry fairy for nothing chinggu:lol:

Trueeee !! I have almost shipped Our girl with everyone lol. But that thai actor is another level, just got my attention by holding her standee :sweatingbullets: 

I wish to see her acting along young and handsome guys like that.. Maybe same as her age :wub:

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...