D8BuJ7YUcAEZBzb.jpg

D8BuJ7bVUAEWmqS.jpg

D8BuJ7bVUAAubMZ.jpg

(Cr. 朴信惠宣傳組 weibo)

via @Shyepi

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, nistymaj10 said:

He is Mean Phiravich, a Thai actor and model. He's dating our girl's standee LOL:joy:

He's just holding her standee, but why I feel there is so much chemistry lol :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Best premiering drama rating of all Time on cable in Korea .

D7XP-lLUIAAXAlu.jpg

img.gif

D8BAXacV4AAG438.jpg

cr.nonstop

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

He's just holding her standee, but why I feel there is so much chemistry lol :sweatingbullets:

She is not known as a chemistry fairy for nothing chinggu:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, nistymaj10 said:

She is not known as a chemistry fairy for nothing chinggu:lol:

Trueeee !! I have almost shipped Our girl with everyone lol. But that thai actor is another level, just got my attention by holding her standee :sweatingbullets: 

I wish to see her acting along young and handsome guys like that.. Maybe same as her age :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

(Harper's Bazaar China)

:heart: :star: 

D8DgreVV4AEYsMX.jpg

img.gif

img.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1

PARK SHIN HYE WORE FENDI

JnIAeVsJ?format=jpg&name=600x314

D76KoZzX4AAE91l.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

WOW! All the dress suits her aura really well. Elegant and Classy. She looks so sophisticated . 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

OMG!! She slays in all the genre from hot arrogant to homely girl... :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

95817359.1.jpg?resize=600%2C400&ssl=1

FASHION

K-Photo Reel: Park Shin Hye For 19′ Fall Campaign Of MOJO.S.PHINE

By abbyinhallyuland | June 3, 2019

PARK SHIN HYE UPDATES FANS WITH HER LOVELY PICTURES FROM MOJO.S.PHINE!

Parading an elegant ensembles of chic and feminine looks, Park Shin Hye captivates on the released images from clothing brand MOJO.S.PHINE. On June 3, Salt Entertainment released teasers of photos from the ’19 Fall campaign of the brand featuring the talented actress.

Park Shin Hye

In the public photos, the actress allures with her exquisite beauty. Perfecting the romantic aura of Autumn, she is garbed in basic and vibrant colored dresses. Moreover, attractive earrings adorn and complement the projected motif of the photos. Stylish and mesmerizing, Park exudes confidence in the photo shoot concept of Salon de MOJO.S.PHINE.

Taking the concept of European salon culture in the 18th and 19th century, Park channels an intelligent woman in a relaxed space. Evident sophistication layers the selected theme that was captured by the actress.

Park Shin Hye

Following the brand’s ’19 Spring Summer campaign, Park aims to wear clothing pieces that will suit Fall’s romantic mood. Notably, the pieces she wore exudes classy designs with added details that made the dresses wearable on casual outings and formal events.

Meanwhile, the actress has just wrapped up filming of The Call. In the thriller film, she will be one of the featured two women who live in different times, but are connected through a phone call. The actress last worked on acclaimed riveting sci-fseriesMemories of the Alhambra.

cr: https://www.hellokpop.com/fashion/k-photo-reel-park-shin-hye-19-fall-campaign-mojo-s-phine/

• Like 3
  • Love 2

No doubt, I love all her pictorials, She looks fabulous from head to toe, but the facial expression on this one, some how made this my favorite. . :wub:

95817360.1.jpg?fit=600,900&ssl=1

Cr: as tagged

• Like 3
  • Love 1