❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@Amber03 : hello dear friend I want just to tell you that shin hye is successful and popular actress by her own effort without help of big company or sponsors so she has many fans who loves her and a few losers who they are just hating  bcz they are insecure and jealous people who want to get attention bcz they are nobody .

Park shin hye doesn't care about them and she won't waste her time to reply on their hateful words also we are used to read bad comments so we ignored them bcz we know they are nothing but cowards .

My advice for you don't pay attention for them .

Guest ariat

l will always explain my opinion, l respect you view but l will speak about all the subjects ( in the respect of this forum's rules...)

Very well said @NileRose:). @Amber03, may I ask why are you in awe with Shin Hye's popularity? She has been in the industry for more than 10 years and the more I got to know her the more I like and love her. She isn't just a pretty face. She has the brains, heart and hard work to go with it. I love how haters try to use fans words and twist it around. Haters will always hate and they have their own agenda. Maybe you could ask why the haters hate her so much if you ever read their discussions. For me, I have been a fan of Shin Hye for a long time so I guess I am immune to them now. For all the reasons @ariat listed, I found the most funny one to be 'she uses men to become famous' LOL!! I totally think it is the opposite way round. She has worked with numerous hotties and these same hotties have worked with numerous females artists but they never got the same explosive effect as working with SH so this proves their theory is out of the window. Let's concentrate on voting for Shin Hye in 51st Paeksang awards. Let us ensure she wins popularity vote for the fifth time and maybe the haters will have a fit over it!!!

Guest ariat

Tiggie2 "Let's concentrate on voting for Shin Hye in 51st Paeksang awards", l'm ok with this, any news about the vote please?

Guest ariat

Tiggie2 "She has worked with numerous hotties and these same hotties have worked with numerous females artists but they never got the same explosive effect as working with SH so this proves their theory is out of the window".

l will use this argument too...:D:D:D

@ariat, Shin Hye is still going strong on the votes in PS awards. We are worried the other artists fans are quietly up to something so we have to continue to vote for our princess.

FB27385E-5197-4987-8032-D364B035BB8A_zps

Japanese Heirs BTS still have some gems. Shin Hye seems like she started to learn to skateboard whilst in LA but by the time she went back to SK she was good at it. She is a fast learner. I can't seem to post the gifs.

3140CB01-34DE-4581-81A6-615303264E84_zps

cr: owner

Guest purpleismycolor

Hi guys, can I ask a question here? anyone can answer me..ill appreciate that..thanks in advance!:D

You see, as a new fan of PSH, im still in awe how popular she is..i mean seriously..its no joke..that 100% voting poll in Baeksang Award is just one of the manifestations.. I've been reading a lot of write-ups relating to her(well mostly they praise her, but sadly some bad-mouth her), and it surprises me how on earth people love her, and at the same time hate her for being so popular??I'm puzzled. She's trying to make a good living by herself, and earn respect of everyone, and yet some people continue to pull her down (if the reason  is to prove their idol is much better, oh my goodness that's so juvenile) and make fuss about everything.. I started to feel gloomy everytime I encounter these kind of things...this is just so sad. I just hope they let her be a person she wants, and live as a normal person (despite being famous).Im sorry guys, I guess my heart is still not strong compare to all of you here..this things are new for me, and it bothers me...I feel like a big sister to her, and i wanted to protect her from those harsh/thoughtless comments...sorry for my long rant!hehehe..:PxD

Anyways, to lighten up the mood, those close-up pictures from Chanel show are all spellbinding; she's so gorgeous!I'm thinking, she can play as a femme fatale for her next project..lol...she can definitely nail it!hehehe..:D:PxD I LOVE YOU GUYS!!(GROUP HUG):wub::wub::wub:

​For me, Park Shin Hye is where she is today because of her pure hard work and dedication to her craft. Her fans love her not only because she is a great actress but also because of her great personality. Even though she's insanely popular, she's still a down to earth gal. She's a loving daughter, a loyal friend, a caring colleague, and a great philanthropist. For the arguments of haters listed by @ariat , I agree with your counter-attacks. For the kiss part, even the pd of pinocchio said that he had to take out some parts of the kissing scene because he's afraid that mothers in korea won't let the kids watch pinocchio anymore if they don't edit it. Haters, here you go :)

cr. pienocchio

For the same characters, clearly these people didn't watch all her dramas. Ugly? Those comments came from kids who have no life. I rarely come across a comment like that. Even people who are not her fans admits that she's pretty. Not the best in their eyes but still pretty. Those people who said she's ugly need to get their eyes checked. Uses men to become famous? More like those men are (more) famous because of her. Our princess just has this magic touch that makes her co-stars shine brighter when they work with her. I've said this before, I wouldn't even know who Kim Woo Bin is or Kim Young Kwang is, if it weren't for her. I agree with @Tiggie2 when she said haters will always hate. Those people don't use their logical minds when it comes to commenting hateful stuff against her. They only have hatred. For whatever reasons they have on hating her, I don't know. Maybe it's because their bias isn't where our bias is or maybe because our princess worked with their oppa, their reasons are pretty pathetic and their comments about her are even more pathetic. But hey, don't be sad because she has us right? Even though there are thousands who hate her, that is just a small amount compared to the millions of people who love her. And I'm not even exaggerating about the millions part :) Just check her followers on her sns accounts and amount of fanclubs she has all over the world. The girl is loved by many. So cheer up :) 

For the haters,

See this?

HAHAHA joke xDxDxD Let's just keep voting for our princess at Baeksang :wub::wub::wub:

Guest ariat

You ship yongshin, Right...lt's ok for me but Geung Suk, Seung Gi , Shi Yoon, Min Ho are great artists, the more they work the more they 're famous, it's the deal...PSH is the first one to promote her co-worker, she did it very well, she always choose talented actors...And talented actors work with talented artists : Yoona, Suzy and others...No probleme here!

ariat:D

I'm not mistaken ...)))
You're a good provocateur.)

She chooses ...))) They choose ...)))
The talented couple - an excellent result.) Otherwise - alas ... Did you not know?

PSH - very talented, successful, beautiful, intelligent actress. She is the best, number 1 now. Did you find it hard to live with it? I feel sorry for you.)

Edited by Саша Rain

omo!omo !girl !what happen to my starlight family?calm down.please don't fight .its really can ugly when we disscuss the things that ways. just attention only our girl.we need to focus on voting.huhuhu.As for me ,i really get my bitterest experience in my life(bcos of my recentely sinking ship,hehehe).At that time i swear myself that i never ever focus her costar.i only focus on my lovely princess and us(starlight angel who love shin so much)so please don't concern her costar .One sure thing is after one project finish ,all of them r seperate and walk their own way.that all .nothing more.soooo we need to just focus only our girl.she is still walk with us and we only need to believe and support her long way of industries.

FIGHTING ALL STARLIGHT ANGEL.

Guest ariat

Sorry Cawa Rain...

"PSH - very talented, successful, beautiful, intelligent actress. She is the best, number 1 now", l'm agree with this!!!

"She chooses ...))) They choose ...)))" thanks for helping me for my english, l'm a beginner.

Guest ariat

Hello Kilumar, l'm a guy, nice to meet you, in all families there is matter of debate, Right? lt's not a big deal9_99_99_9