❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Thanks dear @Tiggie2.. You always so kind answering my question.. Btw, i already voted Pinocchio for Seol International Award.. Is there a limitation on how many time you can vote? Thank you for the respond..

PARKSHINHYE IN SIDA VOTING POLL

gd8kyglrph53kutdyco6.gif

11180318_919388354750397_388963371920703

11182060_919388334750399_182566442008759

¤Voting Time ¤
Hey guys "Pinocchio" is one of the nominees at Seoul International Drama Awards we have to support our Princess Shin Hye and Darling Couple so keep voting please like emoticon
LINK: www.seouldrama.org/KR/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx
==> please just type "pinocchio" on the search field...then click on the RED Heart to VOTE
Don't forget to vote for PSH at ‪#‎BaeksangArts‬ wink emoticon
* Android app download => http://ps.koo.kr?t=and
* IPhone Marketplace connection banners Address: http://ps.koo.kr?t=ios
* Weibo voting page link address: http://tw.weibo.com/event/100sang

CREDIT TO PSHI

Thank you graphics

• Like 1

Thanks dear @Tiggie2.. You always so kind answering my question.. Btw, i already voted Pinocchio for Seol International Award.. Is there a limitation on how many time you can vote? Thank you for the respond..

​I think you can vote once a day. Anybody can confirm about this?

PARKSHINHYEN AND LEEJONGSUK " The Darlings’ kisses gifs"

tumblr_nnw22d7JNb1tkq3l4o1_250.giftumblr_nnw22d7JNb1tkq3l4o2_250.gif

tumblr_nnw22d7JNb1tkq3l4o5_250.giftumblr_nnw22d7JNb1tkq3l4o6_250.gif

tumblr_nnw22d7JNb1tkq3l4o3_250.giftumblr_nnw22d7JNb1tkq3l4o4_250.gif

to:@ariat certainly chingu, she's very jovial when she work with leejongsuk. i really love the way our princess smile and laugh. it makes us to smile wider than the ocean.lol

credit to pinocchio

thanx_kiss.gif

Guest ariat

Cutegirl2015, l saw you changed your post to say "nothing good", your gesture is very elegant thank you very much:):):)

Very well said @NileRose:). @Amber03, may I ask why are you in awe with Shin Hye's popularity? She has been in the industry for more than 10 years and the more I got to know her the more I like and love her. She isn't just a pretty face. She has the brains, heart and hard work to go with it. I love how haters try to use fans words and twist it around. Haters will always hate and they have their own agenda. Maybe you could ask why the haters hate her so much if you ever read their discussions. For me, I have been a fan of Shin Hye for a long time so I guess I am immune to them now. For all the reasons @ariat listed, I found the most funny one to be 'she uses men to become famous' LOL!! I totally think it is the opposite way round. She has worked with numerous hotties and these same hotties have worked with numerous females artists but they never got the same explosive effect as working with SH so this proves their theory is out of the window. Let's concentrate on voting for Shin Hye in 51st Paeksang awards. Let us ensure she wins popularity vote for the fifth time and maybe the haters will have a fit over it!!!

​Hi @Tiggie2 thanks for asking! Actually I never had a particular actress whom I follow closely in Asia (most of my favorites are in H), so for me its strange to see how a person can be so popular and yet....... And I also learned, just recently, that she started at early age, (sorry to leave that out) and her fame grew even bigger as years pass by..Im just in awe because of the Baeksang voting poll result (it reaches to 100%, its so rare..hehehe) anyways, I'm sorry to confuse you. For all that matter, I agree in everything u mentioned. I felt relieved...thanks!..I still have time to get use to it right??hehe..and of course to know her much better...Im here to stay, so please dont kick me out!(just kidding)LOL!xDxDxD

@ariat thanks for responding..you are such an amazing one.keep it up!

Hello there @purpleismycolor! Those points are well taken, thank you. Sorry for bringing that up! I just cant control what my mind is telling me, Im used to speak out whenever there's a chance..so I will leave it at rest now. thanks to you all here..and sorry for any inconveniences I caused..I mean it...Ahh!! it feels so good to be here..:wub::D:P

And lastly to you @NileRose (I heard they call you here "mother-hen", that suits u..hehe..am I right?or did I confuse u with someone else?..oh please no..hehehe), those words are comforting especially they came from you..THANKS A LOT! I will take your advice.9_9:P:D