❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Tiggie2 said: @NileRose, my understanding of H style is it is an online shopping site which sells Korean style clothes, SH has signed on as one of their endorser so she will be creating her own style from the clothes. The website is Chinese based. I presume whatever she promotes and sells will go to charity.

Tiggie2 said: This was written by me some time back. You all don't have to agree with me but this is my perspective as a fan of Park Shin Hye. PSH was born to be a hallyu star. This little girl was born on 18th feb 1990 in Gwangju, South Korea. At a tender age of 11 she was selected by Lee Seung Hwan to join his music company Dream factory. She started acting, singing, music and dancing classes. Two years later, she participated in Lee Seung Hwan's music video 'flower' and in the same year, she acted in her first role, the childhood version of Han Jung-suh in Stairway to Heaven. The role propelled her into a successful child actress. She won her first child actress award from SBS at the year end awards. According to reports her manager at the time realised this little girl's future potential and she should not be locked away in a girl group. He released her free of contract to chase after her own dream. The success of a child actress was a burden for her acting in her teenage years. Tree of Heaven was her first lead role at just 17 years old. Although it was not a hit, it allowed many people to acknowledge the future potential of this actress. The projects which PSH picked afterwards such as Kimchee radish cubes and Goong S were all acting roles that were not well received. Her fortune changed at 19 years old when she took the role of Gominam/Gominyu. This role allowed her to regain her confidence in acting. She found the joys of acting and brought out a memorable character to the delight of many viewers. After the series finished, She worked further with her co-star JKS in commercials and concerts. Some fans of JKS were uber jealous of her. Negative comments about PSH from how she looks to the way she acts surfaced. PSH is a friendly girl and JKS became a good friend but for some of his fans the closer they became the more hatred was thrown at her. Fortunately, PSH is a girl with a positive attitude and support from family/friends/fans around her enabled her to move on. It did not deter her away from the industry. There is a saying, what doesn't break you can only make you stronger. Who would have guessed at that time the situation with a few JKS fans was to be repeated with her future costar? In the next few years, PSH slowly built up her acting portfolio including travelling to Taiwan to participate in Hayate the combat Butler, Heartstrings and flower boys next door. In films she participated in Cyrano dating agency and Miracle cell room 7. At 24 years old, she took the role of Cha Eun Sun. This was a contentious role. It felt like half the women in the universe was against this girl. The more popular Heirs was, the more negative comments of PSH came flying in. Just like the situation back in 2009/2010, negative criticisms came from the way she looked to her acting. As a fan, it was painful to read because I know the so called critics were never really proper critics but a person hiding behind a fake name on the internet because of their bias. PSH has to be given all the credit for not waning in the harshest of critics. Maybe, because of her previous experience she knew how to weather the storm of jealousy or it could be her personality is strong enough to ignore those nasty comments. No one in this world deserves to have so much hatred thrown at them, especially for a young hardworking actress who has done nothing wrong but maybe act with the hottest guy in town at that time. People in China are fascinated by the fact she gets to work with good looking actors all the time. However, these people seem to forget that these same hot actors acted with other actresses before or after they acted with her but they never got the same explosive reception as with PSH. Therefore, I can only conclude it is because of the popularity of PSH and the awesome chemistry she has with their bias that such 'hits' were made. In 2014, PSH overcame the fiercest critics to shine even brighter in her next role - Choi In Ha. She lifted her acting a step higher and her portrayal was so realistic. This was helped by a well defined lovable character drawn up by the writer and the solidly produced drama Pinocchio. As a fan of PSH, I will always wish her the best. Whether it is a future role or her potential boyfriend/husband. Life brings many trials and tribulations, no one can be certain of their destiny but this little girl whom I watched back in 2003 has become one of the brightest stars of her generation. :)

Guest purpleismycolor

NadhirahA said: GutzmanN said:

JenniferG

said:

PARKSHINHYE "EUNSANG" AND LEEMINHO "KIM TAN"

My gosh!! you are so goddly handsome looking man? but why they have to crop your face to someone elses body? :-? :( :-?                                                                   ( 

Guest purpleismycolor

Tiggie2 said: This was written by me some time back. You all don't have to agree with me but this is my perspective as a fan of Park Shin Hye. PSH was born to be a hallyu star. This little girl was born on 18th feb 1990 in Gwangju, South Korea. At a tender age of 11 she was selected by Lee Seung Hwan to join his music company Dream factory. She started acting, singing, music and dancing classes. Two years later, she participated in Lee Seung Hwan's music video 'flower' and in the same year, she acted in her first role, the childhood version of Han Jung-suh in Stairway to Heaven. The role propelled her into a successful child actress. She won her first child actress award from SBS at the year end awards. According to reports her manager at the time realised this little girl's future potential and she should not be locked away in a girl group. He released her free of contract to chase after her own dream. The success of a child actress was a burden for her acting in her teenage years. Tree of Heaven was her first lead role at just 17 years old. Although it was not a hit, it allowed many people to acknowledge the future potential of this actress. The projects which PSH picked afterwards such as Kimchee radish cubes and Goong S were all acting roles that were not well received. Her fortune changed at 19 years old when she took the role of Gominam/Gominyu. This role allowed her to regain her confidence in acting. She found the joys of acting and brought out a memorable character to the delight of many viewers. After the series finished, She worked further with her co-star JKS in commercials and concerts. Some fans of JKS were uber jealous of her. Negative comments about PSH from how she looks to the way she acts surfaced. PSH is a friendly girl and JKS became a good friend but for some of his fans the closer they became the more hatred was thrown at her. Fortunately, PSH is a girl with a positive attitude and support from family/friends/fans around her enabled her to move on. It did not deter her away from the industry. There is a saying, what doesn't break you can only make you stronger. Who would have guessed at that time the situation with a few JKS fans was to be repeated with her future costar? In the next few years, PSH slowly built up her acting portfolio including travelling to Taiwan to participate in Hayate the combat Butler, Heartstrings and flower boys next door. In films she participated in Cyrano dating agency and Miracle cell room 7. At 24 years old, she took the role of Cha Eun Sun. This was a contentious role. It felt like half the women in the universe was against this girl. The more popular Heirs was, the more negative comments of PSH came flying in. Just like the situation back in 2009/2010, negative criticisms came from the way she looked to her acting. As a fan, it was painful to read because I know the so called critics were never really proper critics but a person hiding behind a fake name on the internet because of their bias. PSH has to be given all the credit for not waning in the harshest of critics. Maybe, because of her previous experience she knew how to weather the storm of jealousy or it could be her personality is strong enough to ignore those nasty comments. No one in this world deserves to have so much hatred thrown at them, especially for a young hardworking actress who has done nothing wrong but maybe act with the hottest guy in town at that time. People in China are fascinated by the fact she gets to work with good looking actors all the time. However, these people seem to forget that these same hot actors acted with other actresses before or after they acted with her but they never got the same explosive reception as with PSH. Therefore, I can only conclude it is because of the popularity of PSH and the awesome chemistry she has with their bias that such 'hits' were made. In 2014, PSH overcame the fiercest critics to shine even brighter in her next role - Choi In Ha. She lifted her acting a step higher and her portrayal was so realistic. This was helped by a well defined lovable character drawn up by the writer and the solidly produced drama Pinocchio. As a fan of PSH, I will always wish her the best. Whether it is a future role or her potential boyfriend/husband. Life brings many trials and tribulations, no one can be certain of their destiny but this little girl whom I watched back in 2003 has become one of the brightest stars of her generation. :)

Guest purpleismycolor

NileRose said: Just beautiful words from beautiful member as you seriously I understand now why korean starlight angels are so protective to uri princess , we are loving her bcz she is working hard and putting her heart and soul in the work whatever is the type of work , shin hye learns and try some thing new to increase her knowledge and gain more experience toward life . The people who hates , there was an article (I won't tell where it is ) but it had a list of stars have similar points with other stars according the article writer view of point park shin hye was one them , I couldn't Imagine the level of hatred and hating will reach that points in comments , they left all the list and talked about shin hye like she is nothing in compared of this star but those stupid haters doesn't read , listen or see the article they kept insulting and showing how much their inferiority complex , I believed that shin hye is succeeded to make them like that , to make them showing the worst inside them and her name will make them always like that . Her charisma , personality and chemistry that make them follow , crazily wondering and commenting with the worst words in every article related to her . Park shin hye succeed bcz her OWN WORKING HARD SELF , It wasn't bcz her co stars who appeared with her only some people should know that shin hye is known and her cooperation with them make that success as you said @Tiggie2 what about the other co stars who appeared with them in previous works where are they right now ? So I wish shin hye's next work to be woman centred story with actors not popular and with strong script and interesting story . I wish her to have happiness , be in good health and be successful always in her life and career . Keep your smile park shin hye it makes my day God bless and protect you always my sweetheart :)

Tidbits from Instyle Interview (April 2015)- A warm word

(They were asked to say a warm word to each other.)

Jong Suk:  Shin Hye will surely become a good actress. Although it is so obviously going to happen, that I don’t need to say it, I want to say this from the bottom of my heart. I hope that she will become an actress who can always receives lots of love, and the older she grows, the more stylish she will become.

Shin Hye: Jong Suk is an actor who has warmth in his eyes. It will be great if more people can see and feel his warm eyes through his work, and now that he had acted in so many different occupations in various characters, from student to doctor, and now reporter, I’ll look forward to what he will be showing us in his next character. 
Jong Suk: Spider man? (Laugh)

instyle-park-shin-hye-lee-jong-suk-02.jp

(Translated by leecheahwoon, edited by amyhsk Tumblr )

I don't know if anyone has translated this, but the poster @happness0308 attached has 
literally named PSH as 'male god harvester' (instead of a combine harvester). This is the name the Chinese media are giving her, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :-SS

It seems like handuyishe supporting SH Shanghai fanmeeting.

image.jpg1_zps1kom83eq.jpg
ctto