❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Woah! I know I was gone for a while so I don't know what happened here for the past few months... But I would just like to remind everyone to please use spoilers for more than 2 photos, especially for HD/big photos... It's really difficult to scroll all the way down~ Thank you!~^^ @ebullient

Anyway, here's a video of PSH at the VIP movie premiere of 'Twenty' [150318]~

cr to PSH_Supporters

I love those Instyle photos. They are shockingly beautiful. I never imagined SH can give off that kind of vibe. The cool British 1970s style. 

image.jpg2_zpsgd5wex2l.jpg

ctto

The awesome chemisty she has with LJS definitely helps. This photo is like lovers. Absolutely jaw-droppingly stunning.

image.jpg3_zpsea5e20b3.jpg

ctto

:x :x :x

Showbiz Korea-′THE ACCIDENTAL COUPLE" VS "YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL′ [그저 바라보다

Showbiz Korea-′THE ACCIDENTAL COUPLE" VS "YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL′

[그저 바라보다: https://youtu.be/r5vgcERmCIs

Published on March 15, 2015 by Arirang TV.. "You're Beautiful" as one of Well-made dramas back in 2009, alongside "The Accidental Couple"..

CREDIT TO ARIRANG KPOP
animated-thank-you-image-0118

itemprop="name" style="text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye reunite in London for InStyle Korea's April issue

por Rara Pop en Mié, Mar 18, 2015

LJS_PSH_London_3.jpg

Great news for Pinocchio fans! Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are back together in this latest pictorial from InStyle Korea. This time the pair flew to London for this mature and stylish photo shoot, showcasing their wonderful chemistry. I hope we will continue to see more of these two together again in the future!

LJS_PSH_London_2.jpg

LJS_PSH_London_3.jpg

PSH_London.jpg

LJS_London.jpg

LJS_PSH_London_1.jpg

Do you miss seeing these two together? Which photo is your favorite? Please share your thoughts below!

Be sure to watch Pinocchio for more of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye's adorable chemistry!

Rachel's K-drama and K-pop blog MY RARA POP is full of great information for any fan of Korean entertainment. Be sure to follow her on TwitterFacebook and Instagram!

credit http://www.dramafever.com

class="at_title"Actress Park Shin Hye Gives Away Clothing She Wore on The Korean TV Drama ‘Pinocchio’ At Fan Event In Japan By Diana S | March 18, 2015

Source:kpopstarz.com/

Park Shin Hye

Actress Park Shin Hye held opened her 2015 Dream Of Angel fan event at the Tokyo Shinagawa Prince Hotel this past Sunday.

Park was able to interact with her fans on a more personal level as she shared behind-the-scene stories while filming for “Pinocchio.” She also gifted items she wore from the drama to her fans as well.

Along with communicating with fans about her dramas, she also performed seven songs on stage..

“I am still lacking in many areas, but your love has helped to fill it up,” said Park published on Kpopfighting on Tuesday.

“Pinocchio” and “The Heirs” will begin airing in Japan through Eisei Gekijo and Mnet Japan.

Last year, she held her Park Shin Hye World Tour Story Of Angel where she visited the U.S., Japan, China, Taiwan and Thailand.

She will be heading to Shanghai on March 28 to continue her fan event tour.

@indahm @JenniferG

Multiple large images must be placed within spoilers in consideration of members with slower internet connection. Consecutive posts (within minutes) are a violation of the forum regulations. Ensure that your posts here are at least 30 minutes to 1 hour apart.

I have inserted spoilers into many of your posts, and I would like the both of you to be mindful when posting in the future. Thank you!

class="at_ttl"Park Shin Hye And Lee Jong Suk Pose As An Affectionate Couple For InStyle

BY Julie Jones | Mar 18, 2015

Source:kdramastars

lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk were in London last week to shoot a fashion spread and provide an interview to InStyle Korea magazine. On March 18 the magazine released some of the photos and a few snippets of interview to whet readers' appetites.

The photos that the actors took together for the magazine's April edition are as romantic as you might expect.

The actors, who played an endearing couple in the drama "Pinocchio," paired up for some affectionate portraits and also had some solo shoots.

Lee Jong Suk's photos feature classic sporty clothes, while Park Shin Hye's shots are alluring. One of the interesting things about seeing Park Shin Hye in person is that she's more sophisticated and glamorous than some of her drama roles might lead you to suspect. She usually plays characters that don't place a high priority on style.  She pretended to be a boy in "You're Beautiful" and she was a recluse who slept in her clothes in "Flower Boys Next Door."

The magazine's photos show her looking stunningly sexy in smoky eyeliner, thigh-high suede boots and hot pants.

During an interview for the magazine the actors discussed one of their kiss scenes in "Pinocchio." They spoke about the director's attention to detail, such as exactly where Park had to place her hand during the "covered mouth kiss." In that scene Lee Jong Suk's character kissed the palm of her hand as she tried to cover her mouth. Park Shin Hye's character could not tell a lie without violently hiccupping and she did not want to pretend not to like him, as she would hiccup and be caught in her lie.

The director's attention to detail made it a hard scene to forget, both for viewers and the actors who starred in it.

"Even after the series ended, I still listen to the soundtrack for that scene," said Lee Jong Suk.

Lee Jong Suk also shared some details about his personality, namely that he is highly self-motivated even describing himself as driven.

After the shoot Park Shin Hye left London to participate in a promotional event for Bruno Magli in Japan.

The actress is also known for her roles in "Heartstrings," and her appearances in the film "Miracle in Cell 7" and "The Royal Tailors."

Lee Jong Suk is known for his drama roles in "Secret Garden," "School 2013," "I Hear Your Voice" and "Doctor Stranger."

Park Shin-hye at VIP film preview of 'Twenty'

March 18, 2015

Source:hancinema

photo575944.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye attended the VIP film preview for movie "Twenty" at Coex Megabox at Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on March 18th.

Movie "Twenty" is a brilliant comedy about the three friends with the same age at twenty years old, who go through the most shameful moments of their lives together. "Twenty" starring Kim Woo-bin, Kang Ha-neul and Junho will be released on March 25th.

Source : stoo.asiae.co.kr/news...