❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye's cheerful and lovely images behind the scenes

Mar. 19, 2015

Source:hancinema

photo576166.jpg

French jewelry brand Agatha Paris released Park Shin-hye's behind-the-scenes images.

The pictorial expressed emotions of a girl who fell in love with someone in Paris in spring. Park Shin-hye dressed in a soft pink colored dress smiles lovely showing off her goddess-like presence.

The released behind-the-scenes photos show Park Shin-hye's delicate gestures in various poses and her humorous facial expressions.

She completed her crisp and fresh spring style by matching Agatha's "Lady Scottie" jewelry, in which a special love story from Paris is embodied.

"Lady Scottie" collection found in Park Shin-hye's cute and lovely look in the pictorial can be purchased in any of the Agatha Paris stores nationwide.

Source : www.tvj.co.kr/news/ar...

This was written by me some time back. You all don't have to agree with me but this is my perspective as a fan of Park Shin Hye. PSH was born to be a hallyu star. This little girl was born on 18th feb 1990 in Gwangju, South Korea. At a tender age of 11 she was selected by Lee Seung Hwan to join his music company Dream factory. She started acting, singing, music and dancing classes. Two years later, she participated in Lee Seung Hwan's music video 'flower' and in the same year, she acted in her first role, the childhood version of Han Jung-suh in Stairway to Heaven. The role propelled her into a successful child actress. She won her first child actress award from SBS at the year end awards. According to reports her manager at the time realised this little girl's future potential and she should not be locked away in a girl group. He released her free of contract to chase after her own dream. The success of a child actress was a burden for her acting in her teenage years. Tree of Heaven was her first lead role at just 17 years old. Although it was not a hit, it allowed many people to acknowledge the future potential of this actress. The projects which PSH picked afterwards such as Kimchee radish cubes and Goong S were all acting roles that were not well received. Her fortune changed at 19 years old when she took the role of Gominam/Gominyu. This role allowed her to regain her confidence in acting. She found the joys of acting and brought out a memorable character to the delight of many viewers. After the series finished, She worked further with her co-star JKS in commercials and concerts. Some fans of JKS were uber jealous of her. Negative comments about PSH from how she looks to the way she acts surfaced. PSH is a friendly girl and JKS became a good friend but for some of his fans the closer they became the more hatred was thrown at her. Fortunately, PSH is a girl with a positive attitude and support from family/friends/fans around her enabled her to move on. It did not deter her away from the industry. There is a saying, what doesn't break you can only make you stronger. Who would have guessed at that time the situation with a few JKS fans was to be repeated with her future costar? In the next few years, PSH slowly built up her acting portfolio including travelling to Taiwan to participate in Hayate the combat Butler, Heartstrings and flower boys next door. In films she participated in Cyrano dating agency and Miracle cell room 7. At 24 years old, she took the role of Cha Eun Sun. This was a contentious role. It felt like half the women in the universe was against this girl. The more popular Heirs was, the more negative comments of PSH came flying in. Just like the situation back in 2009/2010, negative criticisms came from the way she looked to her acting. As a fan, it was painful to read because I know the so called critics were never really proper critics but a person hiding behind a fake name on the internet because of their bias. PSH has to be given all the credit for not waning in the harshest of critics. Maybe, because of her previous experience she knew how to weather the storm of jealousy or it could be her personality is strong enough to ignore those nasty comments. No one in this world deserves to have so much hatred thrown at them, especially for a young hardworking actress who has done nothing wrong but maybe act with the hottest guy in town at that time. People in China are fascinated by the fact she gets to work with good looking actors all the time. However, these people seem to forget that these same hot actors acted with other actresses before or after they acted with her but they never got the same explosive reception as with PSH. Therefore, I can only conclude it is because of the popularity of PSH and the awesome chemistry she has with their bias that such 'hits' were made. In 2014, PSH overcame the fiercest critics to shine even brighter in her next role - Choi In Ha. She lifted her acting a step higher and her portrayal was so realistic. This was helped by a well defined lovable character drawn up by the writer and the solidly produced drama Pinocchio. As a fan of PSH, I will always wish her the best. Whether it is a future role or her potential boyfriend/husband. Life brings many trials and tribulations, no one can be certain of their destiny but this little girl whom I watched back in 2003 has become one of the brightest stars of her generation. :)

Tiggie2 said: This was written by me some time back. You all don't have to agree with me but this is my perspective as a fan of Park Shin Hye. PSH was born to be a hallyu star. This little girl was born on 18th feb 1990 in Gwangju, South Korea. At a tender age of 11 she was selected by Lee Seung Hwan to join his music company Dream factory. She started acting, singing, music and dancing classes. Two years later, she participated in Lee Seung Hwan's music video 'flower' and in the same year, she acted in her first role, the childhood version of Han Jung-suh in Stairway to Heaven. The role propelled her into a successful child actress. She won her first child actress award from SBS at the year end awards. According to reports her manager at the time realised this little girl's future potential and she should not be locked away in a girl group. He released her free of contract to chase after her own dream. The success of a child actress was a burden for her acting in her teenage years. Tree of Heaven was her first lead role at just 17 years old. Although it was not a hit, it allowed many people to acknowledge the future potential of this actress. The projects which PSH picked afterwards such as Kimchee radish cubes and Goong S were all acting roles that were not well received. Her fortune changed at 19 years old when she took the role of Gominam/Gominyu. This role allowed her to regain her confidence in acting. She found the joys of acting and brought out a memorable character to the delight of many viewers. After the series finished, She worked further with her co-star JKS in commercials and concerts. Some fans of JKS were uber jealous of her. Negative comments about PSH from how she looks to the way she acts surfaced. PSH is a friendly girl and JKS became a good friend but for some of his fans the closer they became the more hatred was thrown at her. Fortunately, PSH is a girl with a positive attitude and support from family/friends/fans around her enabled her to move on. It did not deter her away from the industry. There is a saying, what doesn't break you can only make you stronger. Who would have guessed at that time the situation with a few JKS fans was to be repeated with her future costar? In the next few years, PSH slowly built up her acting portfolio including travelling to Taiwan to participate in Hayate the combat Butler, Heartstrings and flower boys next door. In films she participated in Cyrano dating agency and Miracle cell room 7. At 24 years old, she took the role of Cha Eun Sun. This was a contentious role. It felt like half the women in the universe was against this girl. The more popular Heirs was, the more negative comments of PSH came flying in. Just like the situation back in 2009/2010, negative criticisms came from the way she looked to her acting. As a fan, it was painful to read because I know the so called critics were never really proper critics but a person hiding behind a fake name on the internet because of their bias. PSH has to be given all the credit for not waning in the harshest of critics. Maybe, because of her previous experience she knew how to weather the storm of jealousy or it could be her personality is strong enough to ignore those nasty comments. No one in this world deserves to have so much hatred thrown at them, especially for a young hardworking actress who has done nothing wrong but maybe act with the hottest guy in town at that time. People in China are fascinated by the fact she gets to work with good looking actors all the time. However, these people seem to forget that these same hot actors acted with other actresses before or after they acted with her but they never got the same explosive reception as with PSH. Therefore, I can only conclude it is because of the popularity of PSH and the awesome chemistry she has with their bias that such 'hits' were made. In 2014, PSH overcame the fiercest critics to shine even brighter in her next role - Choi In Ha. She lifted her acting a step higher and her portrayal was so realistic. This was helped by a well defined lovable character drawn up by the writer and the solidly produced drama Pinocchio. As a fan of PSH, I will always wish her the best. Whether it is a future role or her potential boyfriend/husband. Life brings many trials and tribulations, no one can be certain of their destiny but this little girl whom I watched back in 2003 has become one of the brightest stars of her generation. :)