[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DONE UPLOADING... ^_^

[KBS].Happy.Sunday.해피선데이.53회.051106.Heroin.6.여걸.6.LQ

Have fun, girls. I'm still teary-eyed after watching today's show. :lol:Jang Woo-hyuk and his vooom... :lol: :lol:

Guest paulinee

Cool. Didn't it used to be called the Five Girls show or something? LMAO. Woohyuk and Minwoo were recently on, fighting over a girl. I think.

To those who are interested, I don't think the football camp thing is on this episode. :unsure:

Forgot to mention. Watch out for the kissing scene between Min-woo and Woo-hyuk! :lol:

Guest amydien

Ooooh....Im glad I went to this thread! I see the names Minwoo and Woo Hyuk!

This sounds interesting....I hope someone posts a ysi link! :lol:

I'm downloading it now. I'll upload once I'm done or maybe Kalena will ...

Yeah, i'm uploading it too... but it's always after everybody gets it from you, sylver...! :lol:

Oh, why why why must i sleep every nite?! :rolleyes::lol:

Yup, there's no soccer segment this week... next Sunday. I kinda like the way they're switching-up the first two segments like that.

I agree- this week's show was a really funny one--- all the guys had their :lol: moments.

Sung Si Kyung pulling an MC Mong... Jong Min...and oh yes, the Min Woo/Woo Hyuk scene...! ;)

Gotta watch. :P

Yup, there's no soccer segment this week... next Sunday. I kinda like the way they're switching-up the first two segments like that.

Unless you turn into a vampire and sleeps during the day, when else are you going to sleep? :huh::lol:

I'm just glad that Heroin 6 is not part of the switcheroo. I don't think I can go on every week without my weekend dose of the show. ;)

Could someone translate the part where Jang Woo-hyuk relates his first kissing experience? :unsure:

DONE UPLOADING... ^_^

[KBS].Happy.Sunday.해피선데이.53회.051106.Heroin.6.여걸.6.LQ

Have fun, girls. I'm still teary-eyed after watching today's show. :lol:Jang Woo-hyuk and his vooom... :lol: :lol:

Thanks Sylver :)

ALSO UPLOADING... ^_^

[KBS].Happy.Sunday.해피선데이.53회.051106.School.Attack.자유선언.LQ

^^featuring Epik High and Sugar...

hcpf, you're welcome... :)

Guest evelyn168

I checked the website, I'm pretty sure there's no soccer camp segment this week... There's only the battle and Heroine 6 and the reuniting show...

Woo Hyuk and his first kiss experience??? I want to hear about this. I can't believe that he has to go through punishment again... Haha...

Unless you turn into a vampire and sleeps during the day, when else are you going to sleep? :huh::lol:

I'm just glad that Heroin 6 is not part of the switcheroo. I don't think I can go on every week without my weekend dose of the show. ;)

Okay, i guess you're right.... sleep is good. :lol:

Yeah, KBS knows which segment gets the ratings. They wouldn't dare switch out H6. :D

I have the CD2 of Happy Sunday in my CB now. Heroine 6 begins at the 3:30 mark. Enjoy, gang! :P

Guest evelyn168

I had such a good laugh from the Woo Hyuk and Min woo scene. This week was quite funny... If someone can translate, it'll be better... Hee Jun was funny, pretending to be part of the water fountain... Haha.

Guest flyfany89

Yeah, i'm uploading it too... but it's always after everybody gets it from you, sylver...! :lol:

I agree- this week's show was a really funny one--- all the guys had their :lol: moments.

Sung Si Kyung pulling an MC Mong... Jong Min...and oh yes, the Min Woo/Woo Hyuk scene...! ;)

Gotta watch. :P

MC Mong??? he wasn't on the show

Archived