[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats so annoying... I'll have to get both... parts ~_~;; I hate when they split shows

Yeah, i usually just d/l the 2nd CD of Happy Sunday for Heroine 6, b'cuz i don't care so much for the School Attack part. :rolleyes:

But this time i might just hafta get the 1st part too (iyagi clubbox has it, btw) just for the first half of the soccer segment. :P

Hong Su Ah and Shim Eun Jin's replacements:

'여걸식스' 홍수아 심은진 빠지고, 현영 최여진 투입

HYUN YOUNG AND CHOI YUH JIN

200510311154061114819xf.jpg

Link to article

It's sad to know that Hong Su-ah and Shim Eun-jin are leaving but I hope their replacements would be as good as them...I remember Choi Yeo-jin as So Ji-sub's ex girlfriend in MISA but I don't know Hyun Young that much

I don't know Hyun Young that much

As far as I can remember, she was in Hello My Teacher along with Choi Yu-jin, Fashion 70's and My Secret Lover.

Thanks flyfany89 for the links. And actually it was not so surprising that KJH choose M over woo hyuk coz she herself say that she like M when there one time shinhwa members in heroine six show before. Well, this is the first time woo hyuk lost over M since everytime woo hyuk have win alot of times in term of dancing haha......

Guest Thing7212

Thanks for the YSI link, this show is really nice n funny. I especially enjoyed the dancing part Woo Hyuk & another cute guy can dance really well. Had a good laugh watching it, hope there's more YSI link for this show. Thanks in advance!

Guest MiCHELLEX3

does anyone have a ysi or mu link to parts 1/2 to the heroine 5 episode w. yg family with taebin/jinhwan/se7en/jinusean?? thanx in advance!!^_^

Guest ygchixzta1177

I had the same problem too, all I did was press the "F11" key and when the window expanded, clicked on the "GO" button next to the url address bar, then the clubbox window will pop up. I hope this helps, I know how pissed I was when it didn't pop up for me..

Thanks alott! Butt.. nope doesnt work for me.. I have no idea what to do with clubbox.. haha i dont know how to fix it or anything or why it doesnt pop up // soo i'll prolly just have to wait for another link.. thanks tho :)

-- ysi for this week anyone? MU would work too.. thanks bunches :)

Archived