^^^

YAY i cant wait to watch the rest and it came out faster then

last week that such a sad sunday waitng anf wait ign but its

okay fo rtoday hehehe thanx syler agian =D

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[KBS].Happy.Sunday.해피선데이.52회.Heroin.6.여걸.6.051030.LQ

^^Guest: Jang Woo-hyuk, Moon Hee-jun, Lee Min-woo, Sung Si-kyung, Hong Kyung-min and Ho Bum.

Since KBS is also doing the copyright thing, I can't post the link here. Check my CB.

thanks, i like this show too. i'm beginning to watch so many shows even though i don't understand anything. minwoo, woohyuk, and heejun. yay!!

Guest ygchixzta1177

OHHh i wanna see soo badd!

Can anyone upload a YSI?

Because clubbox fights with me.. haha, it doesnt pop up :(

Please!?!! thank youu in advance :DDD

I wanna see woohyukiee!

edit// nvm, i won the fight with clubbox haha, i somehow got it to work.. thanks :)

OHHh i wanna see soo badd!

Can anyone upload a YSI?

Because clubbox fights with me.. haha, it doesnt pop up :(

Please!?!! thank youu in advance :DDD

I wanna see woohyukiee!

I had the same problem too, all I did was press the "F11" key and when the window expanded, clicked on the "GO" button next to the url address bar, then the clubbox window will pop up. I hope this helps, I know how pissed I was when it didn't pop up for me..

Hong Su-ah was really brave today when she rode that roller thing. She even waved from above! Kang Soo-jung was screaming a lot! The PD was being mean when he suggested for them to do another round. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If anyone is looking for the football segment with Kim Jong-g.ook, I'm uploading it at the moment...

[KBS].Happy.Sunday.해피선데이.52회.FC.Little.Champion.축구왕.슛돌이.051030.LQ

Can anyone tell me what the title is in English? I made up the one above based on Babelfish.

If anyone is looking for the football segment with Kim Jong-g.ook, I'm uploading it at the moment...

[KBS].Happy.Sunday.해피선데이.52회.FC.Little.Champion.축구왕.슛돌이.051030.LQ

Can anyone tell me what the title is in English? I made up the one above based on Babelfish.

sylver, i was going to ask the same thing about the title translation. I just call it KJK & soccer kids' segment. :lol:

I love this segment (which replaced the reunion segment this week)- reminds me of when i worked with kids at an afterschool program. :D Kim Jong Kuk & Tak Jae Hun are so cute with the kids... awwww! :P

And the VOD kept freezing on me last nite, so i could only hear the girls' screams when they were on that ride.... poor things! :o

Anyways, Heroine 6 & the KJK soccer part are in my cb, too. Come on over! :P

(I'll add an HQ or MQ of "H6" when it becomes available)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I loooved today's episode!! haha the minwoo-woohyuk-that girl triangle ^_^

does anyone have the 6 girl episode w/ shinhwa?

Dunno where to post so I thought I post it here....

[KBS].Happy.Sunday.해피선데이.52회.051030.School.Attack.자유선언.LQ

^^Guests: KCM and Paran.]

Kalena, what Babelfish gave me was somewhat sketchy so I had to guess based on what it gave me... :lol:

Archived