[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Funkie_dayZ

hmmm.. im kinda confused.. i havent watched any of dis eps yet.. n da 1st thread neva really give an intro abt dis..

just wanna ask.. is dis similar to show like x-man and Loveletter... n does it come out every week? 2 parts[same show] within 2 weeks?

LQ is not out yet... Since I'm going to work, I probably upload it when I get back. So, I guess you have to wait for Kalena then... ^_^

hi sylver--- hey, you went to work, and i ran away to a craft fair this morning... and still no LQs. :huh: And it's weird that the HQs are already out. :lol: oh wells, hang in there gang... keep checking our cbs for when they show up! ;)

i watched the show "live" last nite... the H6 with god was fun and all, but i actually thought the soccer segment w/KJK was more entertaining... those kids are so cute... and the coach isn't too bad, either. :P it's a little bittersweet to watch Shin Jung Hwan being so funny, knowing what his situation is now. K-variety shows just won't be the same without him, that's for sure. :(

Thanks for the Cb link (LQs of Heroine 6 (11-13-05) & (Kim Jong Kuk's soccer kids segment) but I can't dling from CB since my connection was very slow ..

Anyone wanna share YSI or megaupload link with us ????

Archived