Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

김태희, "'엔젤'에 출연 안 해요"

Kim Tae Hee, "does not appear in 'Angel'"

2007-01-25 11:47:24

%7Boption%7Dhttp://devnewsimg.mydaily.co.kr/2007/01/25/200701251145061110_1.jpg%7Boption%7D

[My daily = Journalist Kang Seung Hun] 'I feel the charm in a movie very much'

Kim TAE HEE, who was known to be the heroine of SBS mini-series 'Angel', clarified that she will not appear on 'Angel'.

In an interview with My daily on the 25th, Kim Tae Hee's side said, "It is true that we had examined the work 'Angel' in the early stages of casting. Though we did not officially say that the work was examined and that she will perform in it, people seem to think this because she was being casted openly."

He continuously conveyed, "At present we are not examining 'Angel'. We are searching for other works. This means that she will not perform in 'Angel'."

Kim TAE HEE is choosing her next work. Kim TAE HEE's side explained, "Although many works of movies and dramas are examined, probaby she may go with a movie. It seems that Kim TAE HEE feels the charm towards the direction of a movie very much." (at this point, i was heartbroken for a moment)

'Angel' is a masterpiece work treating the appearance of the activities which surround a female lobbyist dealing with international arms traders. A production cost of 10 billion will be supplied. Kim Tae Hee-Song Il Kuk are seen as strong candidates for the casting. Although it is a work which attracts large interest, there are no actors casted yet.

[Photograph = My daily photograph DB]

Journalist Kang Seung Hun tarophine@mydaily.co.kr

- NO1 . New media real-time news my daily (www.mydaily.co.kr) Copyright ⓒ My daily. Reprint without permission & re-distribution prohibited -

article source http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...701251145061110

translation credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

I'm so sad about this article. :( I want her to be in a drama!!! a movie will only take 2-3 hours to watch her while a drama will take 16 or more hours. I just...wanna see her badly for a long time in a tv screen. :tears:

Guest istatowin

Oh gosh.. thanks for all the screencaps.. LSIH's the best.. KTH's juz so damn gorgeous in it..

u can say that again.... :)

and again :lol:

well she deserves a break right now after promoting the movie tirelessly and now shes doing the cf in spain. im hoping she takes a new role since im always open to see new things and i know shes a very versatile actress. i also trust her decision in any role that she is planning to take...she might be doing another movie or something. we'll just have to wait and see guys!

i trust her decision too..whatever it is :)

Hera CF shooting in Spain

taken on 16 Jan 2007 as stated

:blush: i couldn't spot her at first glance

hera_spain_1.jpg

hera_spain_2.jpg

credit Fin.s

haha! me too :lol:

thanks sis beary...she looks so tired :(

Hera CF Shooting

1169710674_Hera1.jpg

1169710674_Hera2.jpg

1169710674_Hera3.jpg

credit Fin.s

love it! more!! more!! :lol:

Im fine with whatever she chooses to movies or dramas. I would think she would begin getting into movies because that is a big step in a persons career. And i respect that though the Restless didnt do so good as expected, along with the bad press from the critics she still is going for the movies, it shows that she is a really strong person and is willing to go for anything. I would think that there are alot of other stars that tend to play it safe and so they pick roles which would be or i consider "safe" or a typical role which suits them because it worked for them in the past like *cough* going back to what made them popular. But Tae Hee i admire the roles she chooses because they are never really ever the same as the one before and that is good because that will give her more options in the long run when acting. But drama is good and we would see her much often in it but movies are helping her move in her career and im happy

Guest istatowin

Thanks for the new pics beary. She looks really pretty there.

Here are some old pics I found. Click on the thumbnail for larger pics.

kth27va.th.jpg kth31bf.th.jpg 217496980dh.th.jpg 795815750kl.th.jpg

kth49kx.th.jpg kth81lf.th.jpg kth103pi.th.jpg

This next picture is pretty funny. It's just random girl who resembles KTH. The blogger said she is the "white version" of KTH. It does kinda look like her.

%7Boption%7Dwhitekth4gg.jpg[/img

alo simply suz! oh no she looks like the worse version of alicia silverstone than KTH :lol:

Im fine with whatever she chooses to movies or dramas. I would think she would begin getting into movies because that is a big step in a persons career. And i respect that though the Restless didnt do so good as expected, along with the bad press from the critics she still is going for the movies, it shows that she is a really strong person and is willing to go for anything. I would think that there are alot of other stars that tend to play it safe and so they pick roles which would be or i consider "safe" or a typical role which suits them because it worked for them in the past like *cough* going back to what made them popular. But Tae Hee i admire the roles she chooses because they are never really ever the same as the one before and that is good because that will give her more options in the long run when acting. But drama is good and we would see her much often in it but movies are helping her move in her career and im happy

u need some cough syrup sis tokio? :lol:

but i do agree with u :D

^^ *cough* those are *cough* nice, i like them!!! maybe i do need syrup. But those artworks are beautiful, LSIH!! Oh istatowin, you make me laugh. When are you going to make so more videos?? huh?? i want more vids, hehe.

Guest istatowin

i do? *innocent* :lol:

oh dont hav any song in mind yet sis tokio plus im quite busy now :tears:

sis beary is suffering from diabetes and sis tokio from bad cold :lol: whos next and whats next? :lol:

gumiho01_.jpg

GUMIHO fanart by BAS of Asianfanatics

hera-good_taehee.jpg

[Get Her Look!]

지적인 아름다움과 맑고 투명한 피부의 소유자인 김태희. 이 시대의 뷰티 아이콘으로 떠오른 그녀는 어떤 뷰티 시크릿을 지녔을까? 헤라 '더 루즈 홀릭'의 광고 촬영장에서 만난 그녀의 뷰티 노하우를 직접 들어보자.

헤라의 브랜드 모델로 전격 계약 맺은 김태희가 올 봄 본격적인 모델 활동에 들어갔다. CF와 드라마를 통해 청순하고 순수한 모습을 선보였던 그녀는 헤라와의 인연을 시작으로 보다 도시적이고 매혹적인 여배우로 거듭날 예정! 자, 김태희의 아름다움을 당신 것으로 만들고 싶다면 '더 루즈 홀릭' 광고 촬영장에서 나눈 그녀와의 인터뷰에 귀 기울일 것!

Q 당신은 정말 깨끗하고 맑은 피부를 가졌네요. 아름다운 피부를 유지하기 위해 가장 중요하게 여기는 뷰티 루틴은 무엇인가요?

A 촬영 때는 어쩔 수 없이 매일 두터운 메이크업을 하기 때문에 아이 메이크업 리무버, 클렌징 오일, 클렌징 폼을 이용해 꼼꼼하게 메이크업을 지우고 이중 세안을 하는 루틴을 꼭 지킨답니다. 그리고 나서는 시간을 가지고 토너부터 크림까지 천천히 화장품을 바릅니다. 헤라의 셀루릭서 워터와 에멀젼, 에이지 어웨이 아이 플루이드와 세럼, 카타노 크림은 제 피부에 부담없이 잘 맞아서 늘 사용하는 제품이죠.

Q 당신은 화장품을 선택하는데 까다로운 편이라고 들었어요. 어떤 선택 기준을 가졌죠?

A 기본적으로 화장품은 피부에 자극이 없어야 한다고 생각해요. 제 피부는 뾰루지가 잘 나고 예민한 편이예요. 그래서 늘 트러블을 유발하지 않으면서 유수분 밸런스를 잘 맞춰주고 피부에 촉촉한 수분감을 충분히 남겨주는 화장품을 고르려고 노력해요. 최근 기초 제푸을 헤라로 바꿨는데 지인들로부터 피부결이 좋아졌다는 칭찬을 자주 들어서 만족한답니다.

Q 당신의 화장대 위엔 수도 없이 많은 화장품이 있을 것 같은데, 여러 제품을 한꺼번에 사용하는 편인가요?

A 보통 여자들은 화장품에 변덕을 부린다지만 저는 같은 제품을 다 쓸 때까지 꾸준히 사용하는 편이에요. 가끔은 제 피부상태에 따라 평소와 다른 제품을 사용하기도 하죠. 스트레스 때문에 뾰루지가 나고 피지가 많을 때는 수분 크림만 쓴다거나, 메이크업을 한 채로 조명 아래서 장시간 촬영을 한 날에는 평소보다 눈가와 입가에 크림을 듬뿍 바르는 식으로 말이죠.

Q 뷰티 파우치에 꼭 넣어가지고 다니는 머스트 해브 아이템을 꼽는다면요?

A 저는 평소에 노 메이크업을 선호해요. 하지만 얼굴에 생기를 주려면 예쁜 컬러는 물론 부드러운 텍스처를 가진 립스틱은 필수죠. 촬영장에서 헤라의 '더 루즈홀릭' 핑크홀릭 컬러를 받아 사용해봤는데 피부톤에도 잘 맞고 크리미한 느낌으로 부드럽게 발리더군요. 이제 제 파우치에 꼭 넣어둘 것 같네요.

Q 여성들이 가장 부러워하는 당신의 모습은 소녀 같은 사랑스런 이미지이지요. 이런 룩은 인위적으로 만들어지는 것은 아니겠지만, 당신만의 비법이 있을것 같은데요?

A 피부톤이 드러나는 내추럴한 메이크업이 청순한 느낌을 주는 것 같아요. 그래서 전 가볍고 자연스러운 피부 표현을 위해 쉬어한 커버력을 가진 리퀴드 파운데이션을 주로 사용해요. 저처럼 화장을 두껍게 하지 않으려면 평소에 스킨 케어를 열심히 해두어야 한답니다. 피부만 좋아도 얼굴이 훨씬 예쁘고 생기있어 보이거든요.

Q 당신은 빈약하지도 통통하지도 않은 딱 보기 좋은 몸매를 유지하고 있어요. 음식조절이나 운동에도 신경을 많이 쓰는 편인가요?

A 저는 아무리 바쁘더라도 하루 세 끼를 시간 맞춰서 거르지 않고 챙겨먹어요. 군것질을 거의 하지 않고 기름기나 조미료가 많이 들어간 음식도 피하죠. 규칙적인 운동도 필수예요. 촬영이 없을 때는 요가, 벨리 댄스, 웨이트 트레이닝. 워킹 수업 등 재미있는 운동을 바꿔가면서 하고, 바쁜 스케줄에 쫓길 때도 자기 전에 스트레칭 등 간단한 운동을 하는 것이 몸매 유지의 비결이예요.

Q 마지막 질문은 당신의 변화에 관한 거예요. 헤라와의 광고 작업을 하면서 당신이 좀더 도시적이고 시크한 이미지로 변신한 것 같거든요. 이런 이미지 변신을 위해 가장 중요한 요소는 무엇이라고 생각하나요?

A 달라진 메이크업 탓도 있겠지만 중요한 건 마음가짐이죠. 저는 마음 속에 가지고 있는 사고방식과 자세가 얼굴에 그대로 반영된다고 생각하거든요. 스스로를 시크하고 섹시하다고 여기는 자신감이 눈빛과 표정에서 드러나는 것이 아닐까요?

credit Fin.s

Guest istatowin

hera-good_taehee.jpg

[Get Her Look!]

지적인 아름다움과 맑고 투명한 피부의 소유자인 김태희. 이 시대의 뷰티 아이콘으로 떠오른 그녀는 어떤 뷰티 시크릿을 지녔을까? 헤라 '더 루즈 홀릭'의 광고 촬영장에서 만난 그녀의 뷰티 노하우를 직접 들어보자.

헤라의 브랜드 모델로 전격 계약 맺은 김태희가 올 봄 본격적인 모델 활동에 들어갔다. CF와 드라마를 통해 청순하고 순수한 모습을 선보였던 그녀는 헤라와의 인연을 시작으로 보다 도시적이고 매혹적인 여배우로 거듭날 예정! 자, 김태희의 아름다움을 당신 것으로 만들고 싶다면 '더 루즈 홀릭' 광고 촬영장에서 나눈 그녀와의 인터뷰에 귀 기울일 것!

Q 당신은 정말 깨끗하고 맑은 피부를 가졌네요. 아름다운 피부를 유지하기 위해 가장 중요하게 여기는 뷰티 루틴은 무엇인가요?

A 촬영 때는 어쩔 수 없이 매일 두터운 메이크업을 하기 때문에 아이 메이크업 리무버, 클렌징 오일, 클렌징 폼을 이용해 꼼꼼하게 메이크업을 지우고 이중 세안을 하는 루틴을 꼭 지킨답니다. 그리고 나서는 시간을 가지고 토너부터 크림까지 천천히 화장품을 바릅니다. 헤라의 셀루릭서 워터와 에멀젼, 에이지 어웨이 아이 플루이드와 세럼, 카타노 크림은 제 피부에 부담없이 잘 맞아서 늘 사용하는 제품이죠.

Q 당신은 화장품을 선택하는데 까다로운 편이라고 들었어요. 어떤 선택 기준을 가졌죠?

A 기본적으로 화장품은 피부에 자극이 없어야 한다고 생각해요. 제 피부는 뾰루지가 잘 나고 예민한 편이예요. 그래서 늘 트러블을 유발하지 않으면서 유수분 밸런스를 잘 맞춰주고 피부에 촉촉한 수분감을 충분히 남겨주는 화장품을 고르려고 노력해요. 최근 기초 제푸을 헤라로 바꿨는데 지인들로부터 피부결이 좋아졌다는 칭찬을 자주 들어서 만족한답니다.

Q 당신의 화장대 위엔 수도 없이 많은 화장품이 있을 것 같은데, 여러 제품을 한꺼번에 사용하는 편인가요?

A 보통 여자들은 화장품에 변덕을 부린다지만 저는 같은 제품을 다 쓸 때까지 꾸준히 사용하는 편이에요. 가끔은 제 피부상태에 따라 평소와 다른 제품을 사용하기도 하죠. 스트레스 때문에 뾰루지가 나고 피지가 많을 때는 수분 크림만 쓴다거나, 메이크업을 한 채로 조명 아래서 장시간 촬영을 한 날에는 평소보다 눈가와 입가에 크림을 듬뿍 바르는 식으로 말이죠.

Q 뷰티 파우치에 꼭 넣어가지고 다니는 머스트 해브 아이템을 꼽는다면요?

A 저는 평소에 노 메이크업을 선호해요. 하지만 얼굴에 생기를 주려면 예쁜 컬러는 물론 부드러운 텍스처를 가진 립스틱은 필수죠. 촬영장에서 헤라의 '더 루즈홀릭' 핑크홀릭 컬러를 받아 사용해봤는데 피부톤에도 잘 맞고 크리미한 느낌으로 부드럽게 발리더군요. 이제 제 파우치에 꼭 넣어둘 것 같네요.

Q 여성들이 가장 부러워하는 당신의 모습은 소녀 같은 사랑스런 이미지이지요. 이런 룩은 인위적으로 만들어지는 것은 아니겠지만, 당신만의 비법이 있을것 같은데요?

A 피부톤이 드러나는 내추럴한 메이크업이 청순한 느낌을 주는 것 같아요. 그래서 전 가볍고 자연스러운 피부 표현을 위해 쉬어한 커버력을 가진 리퀴드 파운데이션을 주로 사용해요. 저처럼 화장을 두껍게 하지 않으려면 평소에 스킨 케어를 열심히 해두어야 한답니다. 피부만 좋아도 얼굴이 훨씬 예쁘고 생기있어 보이거든요.

Q 당신은 빈약하지도 통통하지도 않은 딱 보기 좋은 몸매를 유지하고 있어요. 음식조절이나 운동에도 신경을 많이 쓰는 편인가요?

A 저는 아무리 바쁘더라도 하루 세 끼를 시간 맞춰서 거르지 않고 챙겨먹어요. 군것질을 거의 하지 않고 기름기나 조미료가 많이 들어간 음식도 피하죠. 규칙적인 운동도 필수예요. 촬영이 없을 때는 요가, 벨리 댄스, 웨이트 트레이닝. 워킹 수업 등 재미있는 운동을 바꿔가면서 하고, 바쁜 스케줄에 쫓길 때도 자기 전에 스트레칭 등 간단한 운동을 하는 것이 몸매 유지의 비결이예요.

Q 마지막 질문은 당신의 변화에 관한 거예요. 헤라와의 광고 작업을 하면서 당신이 좀더 도시적이고 시크한 이미지로 변신한 것 같거든요. 이런 이미지 변신을 위해 가장 중요한 요소는 무엇이라고 생각하나요?

A 달라진 메이크업 탓도 있겠지만 중요한 건 마음가짐이죠. 저는 마음 속에 가지고 있는 사고방식과 자세가 얼굴에 그대로 반영된다고 생각하거든요. 스스로를 시크하고 섹시하다고 여기는 자신감이 눈빛과 표정에서 드러나는 것이 아닐까요?

credit Fin.s

hahhaha! love her eitherway :D

i hope the translation to come soon :lol:

mag01fv2.jpg

her adorable wink!!! :lol:

YAY!! she looks so beautiful. This is a more sexy yet elegant look. oohh i hope you are able to provide some translation hehehe. Though if a cf is in Spain, im thinking there wont be any bullfighter, darn.

Guest istatowin

^ haha tokio! i suddenly feel the urge to post KTH pics :lol:

fashioncopymq9.jpg

cr: to the one who made this (is it elinluv's from RWs thread?)

ei050826032dx1.jpg

make it real pls!!! :lol:

charmed and dangerous..

c4aebea5b8b62ejpg3jizj0.jpg

:lol:

2004120818524008cs5.jpg

i wish for KTH is to be like the one on the last pic forever...serene, content, and happy... :D

Guest istatowin

KTH and Kiddos

0914264142010ja6.jpg

0914477192657vh3.jpg

00up9.png

HOW CAN YOU HATE HER? :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh how sweet it is to be loved :wub: by you... :lol:

20040923006101ev4.jpg

the light in GUMIHO :lol:

112961104840290284029028gv4.jpg

Nature Vs. Natural :lol:

702005013113890894fj5.jpg

702005013113890896xe9.jpg

702005013113890898zs8.jpg

one of my most fave shots of KTH :)

050806jintaixi16sz3.jpg

another fanart by piggie from RW thread... :wub:

1169728473860.gif

i like the way CJW looks at KTH in this pic...

0003693uf4.jpg

she seems so fond of her like an unnie :)

THE CAMERA SIMPLY LOVES HER... :lol:

25fm8.jpg

8bj5.jpg

TOKIOs Power Couple :D

0cyonvv13zp4xjaz1.jpg

0cyonvv35up5qjpd8.jpg

all cr: as labelled/showwallpaper

Guest fivemagic

Hello!

istatowin , thanks for sharing all the beautiful pics of KTH........she's beautiful no matter what clothes she has on or her portrayal in good or evil characters.........she's just an ANGEL from heaven is all I can say. I wish to be in her shoes right now.

I was hoping that she will starred in the upcoming drama "ANGEL" , but from the latest news, it seems she will not, which is not a problem, but I would love to see her in a new drama more than a movie, simply because if she is doing a drama, I can see more of her, but if she is doing a movie, than I get to see less of her. A movie will last between an hour and a half to two hours, which is normal for any movies, but I just want to see more of her and her incredible acting and great on-screen chemistry with her leading guys. But whatever she decides to do, I am very grateful for her decision and would support her all the way. I just hope to see her act with Hyun Bin for once because I think they will be a cute and hot couple on-screen with their amazing acting.

Guest istatowin

more BTS pics - LSIH

1ti9.jpg

Hello!

istatowin , thanks for sharing all the beautiful pics of KTH........she's beautiful no matter what clothes she has on or her portrayal in good or evil characters.........she's just an ANGEL from heaven is all I can say. I wish to be in her shoes right now.

I was hoping that she will starred in the upcoming drama "ANGEL" , but from the latest news, it seems she will not, which is not a problem, but I would love to see her in a new drama more than a movie, simply because if she is doing a drama, I can see more of her, but if she is doing a movie, than I get to see less of her. A movie will last between an hour and a half to two hours, which is normal for any movies, but I just want to see more of her and her incredible acting and great on-screen chemistry with her leading guys. But whatever she decides to do, I am very grateful for her decision and would support her all the way. I just hope to see her act with Hyun Bin for once because I think they will be a cute and hot couple on-screen with their amazing acting.

alo fivemagic :) i wanna be KTH too :lol:

SOY you hav an ally already as a HB-KTH shipper :lol: (like him too ;) )

but still im posting this :lol:...

4bf7ba8944420copyxz1.jpg

how can i forget about them? look how they hold and hug each other...bop.gifluvu.gif

KTH and Soju (?)

l12goodtaehee3igww2.jpg

l13goodtaehee2zsia6.jpg

l14goodtaehee9zbjt5.jpg

KTH with equally good-looking HB!!! :wub:

happytr2.jpg

kimtaeheeoa7.jpg

001615_1004.jpg

cr as labelled

Guest istatowin

to OUR TALENTED ANGELS....

Kim Tae-hee poem contest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After seeing the LYF poem contest, some members suggested one for KTH at YummyCelebrities KTH board as well. So here it is...

Rules

Rules are simple, just write a poem for Kim Tae-hee in English.

To avoid any copycats, PM me your poem... and I will put your name here to confirm your entry.

Obviously you will need to be a member at this forum to send me a PM.

Unlimited entries per person.

The contest will end on February 23rd, 2006.

Winners

Me and the other 2 moderators here (Bob The Builder and my_misyel) will decide the winner(s).

There will at least 1 winner. We might select a few more winners depending on the numbers of submission and the quality of the poems.

To be fair moderators will not take part in the contest.

Prizes

Haven't decided yet, will confirm after the weekend. It won't be something expensive, and will be KTH related. I am thinking about a KTH poster or calendar perhaps... will have to find and see.

All poems that have some decent qualities will be sent to KTH's agency either by email or snail mail. I can't promise she will receive it and read it though, that's out of my control.

pls. visit and participate if u hav talent unlike me :lol: here:

http://asiapopular.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240

msg# 570 = http://yummycelebrities.com/2006/06/16/kim-tae-hee

OUR MUSE: :lol:

kth001.jpg

CR: BAS OF AF

^aint enough to inspire you? ;):lol: