Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest localpinoy

actually, one of my wishes is to see Tae Hee and YEH act together but the possibility of that happening is lower than the possiblity of them switching b/w the 2 dramas haha. but i'm just glad we know of another work that Tae Hee is possibly looking at. for me, i don't mind whatever she and her management chooses, but as i'd wanna see more of her, a drama would be best, and then after that she can do a movie haha. if she does Que Sera Sera with Eric, it'd be her 3rd collaboration with a Shinhwa member (after Dong Wan & Jun Jin). and me being a huge Shinhwa fan wouldn't mind that at all!! and if she does QSS, chances are we'll get to see her back on TV much earlier cause it's gonna air this coming March isn't it? then probably she can squeeze in another project for the year :lol:beary, i'm just as cruel as you :P but i suspect that's what she and her side wants tht's why they seem hesitant to take up 'Angel' now cause it's been pushed back. and another thing is.... if she does QSS, it'll be her first ever drama on MBC!!!!

i guess we only have a few more days or a few more weeks to know since if i'm not wrong, i read somewhere that her management will announce her next work in early February.... February is drawing near hehehe, the day will come soon enough :P but anyway there have been a few news reports these days that korean tv viewers have been confused by the contradicting drama casting reports :lol: and the last i heard Lee Da Hae is not doing 'Pride' anymore? hehe it's so fun the scripts are going around and the actresses and their managements are just examining the same works. what if 2 actresses decide on the same work? :lol: this is all getting exciting and unpredictable now :P

i'd love for her to do 'Angel' cause i wanna see her work with weapons. but i wanna see her back on TV earlier, so QSS would be good too. i believe both will be new experiences for her :)

in my opinion...kim tae hee should get Angel because the plot just sounds so original compared to the other dramas. It's funny how there's a lot of contradicting news tidbits about actors not actually getting the roles that were projected. It'd be interesting to see if she does either QSS or Angel...and syah i wouldn't mind if she did it with another Shinwha member either, I just want to see her back on the tv screen! :P

News will come out in February? That's already near...thanks for the info, I can't wait! Since QSS will be MNIKSS 2...I really hope they don't start comparing the two if KTH takes the role. The previous drama had a lot of good ratings and was popular to the viewers...it'd might be hard to reach that expectation with this drama. But we'll see what happens in a couple of weeks/days! :D

Im just going to sit back and see what happens, whatever she chooses it will be good. Besides who knows what any of the actors are going to choose, what makes us think that they would even choose those ones, though they are the high profiled ones. lol.

Guest localpinoy

Im just going to sit back and see what happens, whatever she chooses it will be good. Besides who knows what any of the actors are going to choose, what makes us think that they would even choose those ones, though they are the high profiled ones. lol.

youve got a point there tokio...i wouldnt mind to see what she does since i know shell make a good decision. high profiled or low profiled...it will be good :)

Que Sera Sera is not MNKISS2 the director already said that. He said that people just assumed that it's MNKISS 2 because he is the same director. He said that Que Sera Sera has nothing to do with MNKISS.

Guest localpinoy

localpinoy: Big thanks for the upload, i love it. such a goregous mv. thanks for the hardwork and what does this mean "down the road, you and everyone will see why i stand out in the line haha wink.gif" heheh im interested, you already stand out to us but this line has got me intrigued.

haha its good that im making you intrigued. ill keep you at the edge of your seat until then :sweatingbullets:

Que Sera Sera is not MNKISS2 the director already said that. He said that people just assumed that it's MNKISS 2 because he is the same director. He said that Que Sera Sera has nothing to do with MNKISS.

thats good to hear...but people cannot help but compare the two dramas to see which one is better because its by the same director. although they wont be the same story, they will compare how much it appeals to the audience and such.

Guest istatowin

a few more frm Heung Bu 3~4 years ago

posted recently by a Korean fan, seems like Korean fans have been upset recently with continued attacks by antis?~ :unsure:

i don't think such things will ever end though. i think all these will only make her fans more protective of her & love her more.

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0sd3.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0ou7.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0fj8.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0fl4.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0ex9.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0na1.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0kx7.jpg

credit daum tvzone

edit: i was just going into the culture/sports section of english.chosun.com randomly and i saw tht this old article of Tae Hee frm back in October 2006 was the #3 most viewed story at the moment. i was surprised cause it's like 3 mths old~

this article

Has Kim Tae-hee Found a Part That Suits Her at Last? (Oct.18,2006)

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0610180019.html

syah thanks for the heungbu scaps :D love them all :)

haha kim tae hee looks the same thanks syah, except she had a little more baby fat back then, but thats expected. haha im tired of antis too, and less happy with them after the "u;nee accident"

ANTIs be damned for all i care :lol: joke!!!

theyr happy making ppl unhappy...how vicious :lol:

Guys, theres apparently rumors that KTH is looking at the script of Que Sera Sera (MNIKSS 2), which is kinda cool, because theres also rumors of Yoon Eun Hye (the person that everyone expected to confirm for QSS, but she still hasnt confirmed yet) is also looking at the script for Angel. it would be one big switcharoo if YEH decides to do Angel and KTH decides to do QSS, agreed ? interesting how both leading ladies were "supposedly" confirmed to Angel and QSS, i guess false information leaked too fast. hmm it would be interesting if KTH decides to do QSS though, since apparently Eric is on board, but Angel just seems so much more promising imo. QSS is suppose to be a melodrama, but its going to be a really high profile MBC production, because two of its top screenwriters are going to be working on it, and the PD for the original MNIKSS is on board also. >< haha lala its great to be a fan of both tae hee and eun hye :)

waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! i dunno how to react again...as u said ANGEL sounds promising even the title suits her....but QSS sounds interesting too based on ur description

Guest istatowin

yeah i heard about Pride too, but it doesnt look as interesting imo as QSS or Angel, and plus the male lead imo isnt another factor for Tae Hee to choose QSS, lol its ERIC ! and i too wanted to see YEH and KTH in a drama together, but the chances seem quite unlikely now, scripts are flying everywhere >< haha yes ! the plus for doing QSS is that she would be able to do another drama or movie, but the thing is i would rather her stick to quality over quantity ><, because i have yet to hear anything about QSS that makes me go "wow what an interesting series" so far the only interesting thing about the series is that the same PD is directing it from MNIKSS, and well eric is the lead. Do you guys think that possible her guest appearance on IC (shes rarely on variety shows) on MBC was kind of foreshadowing that she is going to do QSS, so she went on the network a bit ? .. hmm suspicious ><

Goong S failed because .. well its not that good, lol i watched the first few episodes, its just not there >< While QSS is suppose to be directed by the same PD ad MNIKSS, the story is suppose to be completely different and its suppose to be more of a melodrama this time around. Which kinda sucks, because i wanted her to be more invovled with a comedy series ><

i think i prefer the "angel" series but if its being moved again...i dunno :lol:im confused :lol:

Guest istatowin

oh thanks for the clarification jnccrs :)

more fanarts fr sis dayee!!!

kth2copy.jpg

bannerLSIH8copy.jpg

oh thanks for the clarification jnccrs :)

no problem :) here's one of the news of what the director said before...

New News. 12/06/06

MBC,"'내 이름은 김삼순2' 제작계획 없다"

MBC, "My Name is Kim Sam Soon 2" Project will not be produced.

The director of "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" will be producing his upcoming drama 'Que Sera, Sera'

Producer 김윤철 (Kim Yoon Chul) stated that "although My Name is Kim Sam Soon has received so many interest and love, I don't have any plans of making a sequel. The fact that I will be making a new drama Que Sera, Sera probably might have gotten mixed up with "My Name is Kim Sam Soon 2".

The new upcoming drama Que Sera, Sera has given a false alarm to netizens out there thinking that it was the new "My Name is Kim Sam Soon 2".

The producer also mentioned how his new drama has a completely different storyline from 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon' and mentioned how he was shocked to hear about the FALSE rumors about 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon 2'.

link to article

credits to snoopy for translation & yahoonews

Guest localpinoy

syah thanks for the heungbu scaps :D love them all :)

ANTIs be damned for all i care :lol: joke!!!

theyr happy making ppl unhappy...how vicious :lol:

waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! i dunno how to react again...as u said ANGEL sounds promising even the title suits her....but QSS sounds interesting too based on ur description

youre not joking! don't worry ill back you up! damn anti's! :)

i think i prefer the "angel" series but if its being moved again...i dunno :lol:im confused :lol:

and yes...angel sounds better in my opinion. but i won't mind anything that she decides :D

Guest bas_nexus

alo BAS :)

thanks for the KTH poem and fanarts! :):w00t:

firewind here :) just posted ur works from AF in the previous page (with "Credit to BAS of AF"... hope u dont mind... :D

its ok, no problem, thanks for posting it here :)

Guest istatowin

youre not joking! don't worry ill back you up! damn anti's! :)

and yes...angel sounds better in my opinion. but i won't mind anything that she decides :D

hahahha! me = bad influence :lol:

lets just pray for her to make the ryt decision :D

Guest istatowin

no problem :) here's one of the news of what the director said before...

New News. 12/06/06

MBC,"'내 이름은 김삼순2' 제작계획 없다"

MBC, "My Name is Kim Sam Soon 2" Project will not be produced.

The director of "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" will be producing his upcoming drama 'Que Sera, Sera'

Producer 김윤철 (Kim Yoon Chul) stated that "although My Name is Kim Sam Soon has received so many interest and love, I don't have any plans of making a sequel. The fact that I will be making a new drama Que Sera, Sera probably might have gotten mixed up with "My Name is Kim Sam Soon 2".

The new upcoming drama Que Sera, Sera has given a false alarm to netizens out there thinking that it was the new "My Name is Kim Sam Soon 2".

The producer also mentioned how his new drama has a completely different storyline from 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon' and mentioned how he was shocked to hear about the FALSE rumors about 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon 2'.

link to article

credits to snoopy for translation & yahoonews

thanks again! :) if u hav more news bout it regarding the inclusion of KTH in the drama pls keep us updated :)

LSIH banner

8thlovethread.jpg

cr: dayee of pex

hahahha! me = bad influence :lol:

lets just pray for her to make the ryt decision :D

hmm we can only wait, feb is nearing though so i hope i can wait that long >< .. but yeah for some reason now that i think about it, i can see both eun hye and tae as maria in angel, tae hee has the perfect english speaking skills imo to protray a very classy side of maria, and as we can tell by nine tails, she sure can move :) as for eun hye, her warrior girl reputation would do the role justice. gosh lol i swear yoon eun hye and kim tae hee should be casted in a drama together :) that would be awesome.

hmm and i just saw tae hee's klasse ad with dennis on youtube, and they look quite compatible ? another tae hee pairing perhaps ?

oh and the antis .. lol dont mind them -_-' luckily i have yet to see an anti in the KTH thread, so i really dont care.

btw its nearing feb soon, so that means a new kth wallie by me, ill post up one later :)

Guest istatowin

random old pics...

001615_202.jpg

001615_204.jpg

001615_208.jpg

hmm we can only wait, feb is nearing though so i hope i can wait that long >< .. but yeah for some reason now that i think about it, i can see both eun hye and tae as maria in angel, tae hee has the perfect english speaking skills imo to protray a very classy side of maria, and as we can tell by nine tails, she sure can move :) as for eun hye, her warrior girl reputation would do the role justice. gosh lol i swear yoon eun hye and kim tae hee should be casted in a drama together :) that would be awesome.

hmm and i just saw tae hee's klasse ad with dennis on youtube, and they look quite compatible ? another tae hee pairing perhaps ?

oh and the antis .. lol dont mind them -_-' luckily i have yet to see an anti in the KTH thread, so i really dont care.

btw its nearing feb soon, so that means a new kth wallie by me, ill post up one later :)

waaaaaaah! can wait for ur new artworks :D

dennis and KTH registered good chemistry onscreen too with the klasse cf :wub:

actually i dont visit the celeb photo section anymore after i read some of the bad posts there...not just about KTH..that soompi forum section needs guidancenono.gif:lol:

random old pics...

001615_202.jpg

001615_204.jpg

001615_208.jpg

waaaaaaah! can wait for ur new artworks :D

dennis and KTH registered good chemistry onscreen too with the klasse cf :wub:

actually i dont visit the celeb photo section anymore after i read some of the bad posts there...not just about KTH..that soompi forum section needs guidancenono.gif:lol:

haha the more i think about it, KTH has been paired up with some Korea's hottest males, Daniel Henney, Dennis Oh, Hyun Bin, Kim Rae Won, Kang Dong Won, Kwon Sang Woo, Jun Jin, Lee Dong Wook, etc .. haha its so great that KTH has so many CF offers though, because she gets to work with a variety of actors and explore different characters even if its for a 4 minute CF :) .. haha

haha i kinda agree, lol the galllery section has some issues ><

btw keep posting more pics, ill keep saving them all

Guest istatowin

001615_289.jpg

perfect...

001615_282.jpg

so cute :lol:

haha the more i think about it, KTH has been paired up with some Korea's hottest males, Daniel Henney, Dennis Oh, Hyun Bin, Kim Rae Won, Kang Dong Won, Kwon Sang Woo, Jun Jin, Lee Dong Wook, etc .. haha its so great that KTH has so many CF offers though, because she gets to work with a variety of actors and explore different characters even if its for a 4 minute CF :) .. haha

haha i kinda agree, lol the galllery section has some issues ><

btw keep posting more pics, ill keep saving them all

do u think its fair soy? :lol: why not post ur banners now? :lol:

yeah KTH is also lucky!!! i mean DH/HB/RW/LDW/KSW/JWS :w00t: theyr all HOT!!!

reminds me of SIMONE

001615_316.jpg

dunno where these scaps came from

001615_318.jpg

001615_319.jpg

001615_320.jpg

- showwallpaper forum