Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest badhairday

to OUR TALENTED ANGELS....

Kim Tae-hee poem contest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After seeing the LYF poem contest, some members suggested one for KTH at YummyCelebrities KTH board as well. So here it is...

Rules

Rules are simple, just write a poem for Kim Tae-hee in English.

To avoid any copycats, PM me your poem... and I will put your name here to confirm your entry.

Obviously you will need to be a member at this forum to send me a PM.

Unlimited entries per person.

The contest will end on February 23rd, 2006.

Winners

Me and the other 2 moderators here (Bob The Builder and my_misyel) will decide the winner(s).

There will at least 1 winner. We might select a few more winners depending on the numbers of submission and the quality of the poems.

To be fair moderators will not take part in the contest.

Prizes

Haven't decided yet, will confirm after the weekend. It won't be something expensive, and will be KTH related. I am thinking about a KTH poster or calendar perhaps... will have to find and see.

All poems that have some decent qualities will be sent to KTH's agency either by email or snail mail. I can't promise she will receive it and read it though, that's out of my control.

pls. visit and participate if u hav talent unlike me :lol: here:

that'll be nice to see what each member comes up with.

Guest istatowin

KTH and KRW KISSES in LSIH..

TOUCHDOWN2.gif

BATHROOM KISS BTS (LQ) :lol:

TAKE ONE:

bathroomkissin1fe0.gif

TAKE TWO:

bathroomkissin2tf8.gif

TAKE THREE/FOUR:

bathroomkissin3wt5.gif

TAKE FIVE:

bathroomkissin4xe1.gif

CR: SIS CLYDE OF PEX/HOME

TOUCHDOWN2.gif

258qk.gif

-showwallpaper

TOUCHDOWN2.gif

8130d7c2-2.jpg

TOUCHDOWN2.gif

fbad1a70-1.jpg

cr: RW/LSIH thread/ponpon, et al

TOUCHDOWN2.gif

kissing.gif

cr: dayee of pex

that'll be nice to see what each member comes up with.

maybe il try too :lol:

ahh this sucks .. kth should have choosen angel instead, she need some good pr after the restless, because of the reporters >< but whatever i hope she chooses a good script, i seriously would have liked her to do a drama, so that i could spend more hours looking at her on screen .. lets hope its romantic comedy guys :)

btw istatowin .. im an aries too .. lol

TOKIOs Power Couple biggrin.gif

thats right istatowin, hehehe. thanks for all the goodies. Oh did you see the translation for audition i posted?? i just want to make sure you got it.

Aww i cant write poetry, i havent written poetry since i was in grade 9. and that was like 5 years ago.

Well i wonder who will win, it sounds like fun.

Honestly when it comes to kissing scenes in Asian dramas or movies, they are just so awkward sometimes. But KTH and KRW were nice.

Hello!

istatowin , thanks for sharing all the beautiful pics of KTH........she's beautiful no matter what clothes she has on or her portrayal in good or evil characters.........she's just an ANGEL from heaven is all I can say. I wish to be in her shoes right now.

I was hoping that she will starred in the upcoming drama "ANGEL" , but from the latest news, it seems she will not, which is not a problem, but I would love to see her in a new drama more than a movie, simply because if she is doing a drama, I can see more of her, but if she is doing a movie, than I get to see less of her. A movie will last between an hour and a half to two hours, which is normal for any movies, but I just want to see more of her and her incredible acting and great on-screen chemistry with her leading guys. But whatever she decides to do, I am very grateful for her decision and would support her all the way. I just hope to see her act with Hyun Bin for once because I think they will be a cute and hot couple on-screen with their amazing acting.

amen to that .. lol Hyun bin's acting is top notch, and hes not lagging in the looks department either, both are creditable actors .. lol i think that it would be pairing made in kth heaven .. haha im like currently obsessed with the two of them hooking up, either on screen or off ..lol i wonder if they've even met each other yet

Guest fivemagic

amen to that .. lol Hyun bin's acting is top notch, and hes not lagging in the looks department either, both are creditable actors .. lol i think that it would be pairing made in kth heaven .. haha im like currently obsessed with the two of them hooking up, either on screen or off ..lol i wonder if they've even met each other yet

Soy, yeah, Hyun Bin's acting is definately top notch alright and he's an incredible actor of course.........and I totally agreed with you that they will be a couple made in KTH heaven. I am also obsessed with the two of them too (great minds think alike), and I love each and every scene of their CF together in that motorcycle CF they did..........she's gorgeous and he's freakin' HOT.

Guest AlecRuby

So many pics I love them all, I am a little disappointed at KTH not starring in Angel. However, I would like to see her in a romance serie or comdie soon. HOpefully Comdie, since it seem's like that is the wind these days, maybe she can have a break out role in her, and her male lead is somebody new and fresh that can top off HB, but not KRW.

OH yeah, I am hoping she will pick to do a serie with WON BIN since he is coming back this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if it's just me ..

It seems to me that she can be "matched" with many actors, from KRW, WB to HB.

She doesn't look too young or too mature for them, not like an older sister or younger sister for the actors (some pair up on screen give me this kind of feeling, e.g CR with JDG in All about Eve etc etc), BUT like "real" couples. Anyone know what I am trying to say?

I would like to see both of them (KJH & HB) in a comedy series. :lol:

wow! thanks for those pics. Ms. Kim tae hee really looks nice on that wedding dress. maybe someday she'll make a good wife to her future husband...

for the poem writing contest. that's good. i just hate that i don't know how to write poems. not that good too. :lol:

Kim Tae Hee, chosen as the beauty representative of Republic of Korea

Ezday (www.ezday.co.kr) conducted a survery between 16 Jan to 25 Jan on 'The most beautiful woman to represent Repubic of Korea for Entertainment Industry'. Kim Tae Hee top the list and other nominees are Jeon Ji Hyun, Han Ga In, Song Hye Gyo, Kim Hee Sun, Lee Hyo Ri, Lee Young Ae, Kim Hye Su. 866 netizens took part in this survery and Tae Hee got 24% of the votes. 26% of survey respondents are male and 73% are women. Han Ga In is in 2nd place with 19% votes and Lee Young Ae got 3rd with 16% votes.

Full Article http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v15517699.html

It's a honor that she is selected as the beauty representative of Korea. It reminds me of a reporter who address her as beauty representative of Republic of Korea, when she attended Seducing Mr. Perfect VIP Preview.

Im not surprised she was choosen, she is not only beautiful but intelligent and is able to articulate herself in interviews so she is a perfect choice.

Kim Tae Hee, chosen as the beauty representative of Republic of Korea

Ezday (www.ezday.co.kr) conducted a survery between 16 Jan to 25 Jan on 'The most beautiful woman to represent Repubic of Korea for Entertainment Industry'. Kim Tae Hee top the list and other nominees are Jeon Ji Hyun, Han Ga In, Song Hye Gyo, Kim Hee Sun, Lee Hyo Ri, Lee Young Ae, Kim Hye Su. 866 netizens took part in this survery and Tae Hee got 24% of the votes. 26% of survey respondents are male and 73% are women. Han Ga In is in 2nd place with 19% votes and Lee Young Ae got 3rd with 16% votes.

Full Article http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v15517699.html

It's a honor that she is selected as the beauty representative of Korea. It reminds me of a reporter who address her as beauty representative of Republic of Korea, when she attended Seducing Mr. Perfect VIP Preview.

haha its even more thrilling to see that like over 70 percent of the voters were females, showing that her appeal is apparent to both genders, i swear she has it all :phew:

you were shaking your head when you read tht she's inclined to choose a movie, my heart was breaking for a moment :lol:

but i thought the same as you, if she wants to do a movie it shows that she's not affected by all those bad press that came with her debut role in a movie. and that's why i'm so proud of her once again. she can easily choose the blockbuster drama but she may choose to instead follow what she really wants to do, i think she gets more satisfaction frm doing movies while we, her fans will get more satisfaction watching her in dramas haha.

but as i've always said, it doesn't matter what she chooses, we will still be here supporting her all the way.

it's just that we miss her so much in dramas. *dreamer mode* but you know there could be a hidden reason why she doesn't seem to have the feel to do dramas since her last drama 'Love Story In Harvard' :lol: maybe she'll only come back to dramas if it's with her LSIH partner once again :lol:

She follows her heart so I have to respect her decision if she chooses a movie in the end.. but but but I hope this time we need not wait for 1 year like The Restless before movie release.. and soon after the movie, i hope she can do a drama.... :P still insisting she must do a drama soon :lol: i really want to watch her for 16 hours :tears: hope she will do a movie and a drama within this year ;) am i too demanding?

you put me into dreaming mode again... gourmet is being delayed right? they are having the same fate... maybe she is trying to stall time, so they can do the same drama in the end...

Soy, yeah, Hyun Bin's acting is definately top notch alright and he's an incredible actor of course.........and I totally agreed with you that they will be a couple made in KTH heaven. I am also obsessed with the two of them too (great minds think alike), and I love each and every scene of their CF together in that motorcycle CF they did..........she's gorgeous and he's freakin' HOT.

ahh their cfs together, imo were the best ones >< period. i mean their storyline just developed so beautifully, with the poem reading and motorcycle thing showing how innocent and young and naive they were, and then leading all the way to the one cyon cf with daniel and kim tae hee on his back, hyun bin was so captivating in that cf, and you could feel his pain and love for kth. its just blah .. THEY NEED to be TOGETHER .. gosh .. i dont know why, but even in those little cfs, i just fell in love with them as a couple. KTH and HB .. :) ..

I wonder if it's just me ..

It seems to me that she can be "matched" with many actors, from KRW, WB to HB.

She doesn't look too young or too mature for them, not like an older sister or younger sister for the actors (some pair up on screen give me this kind of feeling, e.g CR with JDG in All about Eve etc etc), BUT like "real" couples. Anyone know what I am trying to say?

I would like to see both of them (KJH & HB) in a comedy series. :lol:

dude ive noticed that too, theres just something about her, that enables her to match well with like ALL her costars, which makes it easy for the viewers to connect with the storyline because its so believeable. go tae hee .. this is a huge advantage for her :)

In Spain? Where? Damn I could go to see her lol

Scully2 unfortunately she is back in Korea on 18 Jan. She is supposedly to be there shooting CF from 13-18 Jan.

available @

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

[hi-li] Kim Tae Hee & Han Ye Seul - 040727 - YeoYooManMan - KTH vs. HYS

thanks luckyyou not sure what programme is this but I will still download it.. :P i'm curious, can't wait to get home to start dling ;)

Out of the list, KTH, Jeon Ji Hyun, Han Ga In, Song Hye Gyo, Kim Hee Sun, Lee Yeong Ae are definitely attractive/pretty/beautiful ladies in my eyes.

I will share the good news with my mom in whom I believe will vote for KJH if she can vote too. :ph34r::D

Guest localpinoy

i dont know if its me...but she looks somewhat different in her spain cf pictures....but i like it anyway! :D

also, im happy to see that other people feel the same way about kim tae hee as we do. shes already an ambassador and now chosen to be a representative of korea shows youve made it....not only on beauty (which is given haha), but also on skills which she continues to work on.

and also, again, i don't know if its just me...but are you guys also anxious to see what shes going to do on screen this year? drama, movie...ahh i dont care, i just want to see her back on screen! :lol:

ahh the spain cf shoot looks beautiful, but totally opposite of what i WANTED them to do .. lol a girl can only dream .. hmm lala when is she filming another cyon cf btw, those cfs are so exciting :)

HYUN BIN AND KIM TAE HEE :)

hmm i say, they should have ended the scene with a kiss

1131184684cyon040cp.jpg

awww how cute :)

downloadgn2.jpg

download003hj2.jpg