Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest localpinoy

hey guys i was youtubing kim tae hee...for no particular reason, haha :wub:

but i bumped into this and it's with park young ha...i wanted to see what your thoughts were. it was very sad...but men dont cry haha :P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a4TzYt1CloI

i don't know if its been posted before and sorry if it has...but i just had to share this with everyone! :)

Kim Tae Hee, chosen as the beauty representative of Republic of Korea

It's a honor that she is selected as the beauty representative of Korea. It reminds me of a reporter who address her as beauty representative of Republic of Korea, when she attended Seducing Mr. Perfect VIP Preview.

thanks for the article & the summary beary. i also thought of that VIP preview, glad that netizens feel the same way as well and she's their choice :) a few weeks ago istatowin or someone mentioned Tae Hee is always close to 1st spot in polls but now she's reached the first spot yay! and like Soy pointed out it's more females participating in it so more cheers for KTH!

oh well, here's still the full article translation since it's a happy news to tide over the news of Tae Hee and 'Angel'.

김태희, 네티즌 선정 '대한민국 대표미인' 1위

Kim Tae Hee, Netizens selection 'Beautiful female representative of the Republic of Korea' 1st place

Journalist Kim Kyeong Wook | 01/26 10:13

indexlinkimagephpno2007sa4.jpg

ⓒ<Photograph = Journalist Choi Yong Min leebean@>

Film actress Kim Tae Hee was chosen as the beautiful female representative of the Republic of Korea by the selection of netizens.

On the 26th, female information site Ezday clarified, "For 10 days from the 16th till the 25th, our popular section 'Entertainment world poll house' carried out a questionnaire with the said theme 'Choose the one top beauty representing the entertainment world'. As a result, Kim TAE HEE (24%) was selected to the 1st place."

Successively, in the 2nd place is Han Ga In (19%) who can be proud of a skin like white gem and selected in the 3rd place is the representative of the 30-something beauties, Lee Yeong Ae (16%).

Kim Tae Hee, Jeon Ji Hyeon, Han Ga In, Song Hye Gyo, Kim Hee Seon, Lee Hyo Ri, Lee Yeong Ae and Kim Hye Su were the 8 candidates in the question executed. 866 people participated in this questionnaire survey. 20-something female stars Kim Tae Hee, Han Ga In, Jeon Ji Hyeon and 30-something beautiful female representative Lee Yeong Ae received the netizens' absolute support.

On the other hand, this time for the questionnaire, out of a total of 886 people participating, there were 229 men (26%) and 637 women (73%). According to the age belt, 367 people were in their 20's (42%), 297 people were in their 30's (34%) and 110 people were in their 40's (12%). Women and the young in their 20's~30's had the higher rates of participation.

<Copyrightⓒ 'Real-time public entertainments news flash, Everything of star' Star news>

article source http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...6855&type=1

translation credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

other related korean articles

http://joynews.inews24.com/home/view/joyne...g_serial=245252

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...701261030001110

http://www.osen.co.kr/news/Enter_View.asp?...ano=G0701260037

http://epg.epg.co.kr/epzinn/webzin_read.asp?ez_id=22060

http://www.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g...&pay_news=0

http://tvreport.co.kr/site/data/html_dir/2...00701260027.asp

She follows her heart so I have to respect her decision if she chooses a movie in the end.. but but but I hope this time we need not wait for 1 year like The Restless before movie release.. and soon after the movie, i hope she can do a drama.... :P still insisting she must do a drama soon :lol: i really want to watch her for 16 hours :tears: hope she will do a movie and a drama within this year ;) am i too demanding?

you put me into dreaming mode again... gourmet is being delayed right? they are having the same fate... maybe she is trying to stall time, so they can do the same drama in the end...

i put you into dreaming mode? actually it's your fault for posting those sweet pics of TaeHee&RaeWon together!

a movie and a drama within this year? :obeary, you are too cruel to Tae Hee!!!!

but that sounds familiar, Mr Kim deferred his military service by one more year cause he hopes to do one more movie and drama, hahahaha, hopefully Tae Hee's next work will be with him and him again :lol:

Tae Hee looks so good with every of those guys, it's so hard to choose just one. so i actually would love to see her work with different guys so that we can have fresh Tae Hee pairings. but i would make an exception for him. dya know that Gourmet's script is to be written by the same writer as 'Angel' and 'Ju Mong'? there was an article last year which sorta "faulted" the extension of 'Ju Mong' for the delay in 'Gourmet' and now there's also an article out which implies the same case for 'Angel'.

this article seems to imply that after waiting for 3 months or so for the scenario/script of 'Angel', Tae Hee's company gave up and started looking at other works. the extension of 'Ju Mong' partly led to the delay in 'Angel' as they share the same writer. so after all, we aren't the only ones who were waiting :P

this article translation is definitely not 100% accurate so pls do advise accordingly on the mistakes, thanks~!

김태희의 '엔젤' 출연무산, '주몽' 탓?

Kim Tae Hee not appearing in 'Angel' because of 'Ju Mong'? (?)

Journalist Kim Tae Eun | 01/25 14:40

indexlinkimagephpno20071ob.jpg

'Is Kim TAE HEE not appearing in 'Angel' because of 'Ju Mong'?'

As a matter of fact, it seems that SBS's 'Angel' is scheduled for a July broadcast without the performance of Kim TAE HEE. The influence of the popular MBC historical drama 'Ju Mong' has reached this indirectly.

At the beginning, 'Angel' was prepared with a target to be televised by March this year. The performance of Kim TAE HEE, in the drama which takes up the story of a female lobbyist surrounding arms dealings, had been seen as hopeful.

However, some problems came out and after all, Kim Tae Hee's side put out their official standpoint on the 25th, "Not examining the appearance any further."

Having come to put out such a decision at present, there are close relations as the scenario of 'Angel' is undertaken by writer Choi Wan Kyu who is presently writing for 'Ju Mong'. As' Ju Mong' was extended to the beginning of March last year, the scenario writing for 'Angel' by the writer had been slowed down. For this reason, it was hard to accept the request by Kim TAE HEE's side which wanted to see the scenario to decide on her performance in it.

The particular wait continued for three months and more. The broadcast of 'Angel' is heard to be extended by four months and Kim TAE HEE's side turned to examine other works for her next work. Especially also, Kim Tae Hee is known to have a large intention of wanting to act in movies.

A suitable male actor for the other role had also not been decided. Song Il Kuk, who is undertaking the title role in 'Ju Mong' at present, is a strong candidate. But Song Il Kuk's side has not given a definite answer on his performance in this either.

The production of 'Angel' is undertaken by Chorokbaem Media, the joint production company of 'Ju Mong'. Through this, though it came in contact with Song Il Kuk continuously, after all, there is a standpoint that his next work selection should not be sudden.

The members of the production team are in the state where the possibility of still receiving the performance of Kim TAE HEE is not completely set. From Kim Tae Hee's side, "We will give our answer to whether we are fixed on this in the beginning of February." Because they received this report, they are also searching for other female actresses though the string was not completely set.

However, the production company, the members of the production team and the writers after all see the possibility of Kim TAE HEE's appearance as uncertain (?) as Kim TAE HEE's contract with her management company will be expiring soon. (this paragraph not too sure and also not sure if her contract is ending, whether she's gonna re-contract with Namoo or crossing over to another company)

<Copyrightⓒ 'Real-time public entertainments news flash, Everything of star' Star news>

article source http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...3259&type=1

rough translation credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

hera-good_taehee.jpg

[Get Her Look!]

this interview is so long but a good one actually.

anyway, frm here i found out when she's not filming, she does yoga and belly dancing to maintain her weight i think.

Wait, they have a bed scene together in LSIH? I didn't know that....

if you're talking abt those gifs you quoted, yes of course they do :lol:

technically if i think about it, they do have a lot of scenes together on the bed, whether it's just lying down or hugging each other or just talking in each others arms in the later eps. :lol: but most aren't like the ones in the gif.

but you won't get to see the real kissing scene in that bed scene in the korean tv version released on d-addicts cause for that bed scene, it was shortened so it stopped while their lips were gonna meet haha but of course there are other ways for you to catch the extended scene too if you're interested cause it was released in other countries :lol:

if anyone hasn't seen some of their extended kissing scenes back in Harvard (namely Bathroom, Bench & Bed),

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnvPRNSKQ38

originally ripped frm Taiwan DVD credit to akie of KRW/LSIH thread

but i bumped into this and it's with park young ha...i wanted to see what your thoughts were.

i don't know if its been posted before but i just had to share this with everyone! :)

ah that's such a sad song Kajimaseyo (Don't Go Away) by Park Yong Ha frm 2004 and the MV is 15 mins!

i thought they looked cute together too in the MV but the ending is so sad. she shed alot of tears too in the MV :tears:

dya wanna keep the MV?

i had uploaded this a while back if anyone needs it :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3UC56RAO

bc.2.jpg

kajima017goodtaehee0zt.jpg

kajima019goodtaehee0jt.jpg

kajima020goodtaehee7qc.jpg

kajima021goodtaehee3ce.jpg

kajima022goodtaehee0tl.jpg

credit blog.naver.com/good_taehee

Tae Hee pulling KDW's tie... that's cute ;)

cyons.jpg

credit as labelled + Fin.s

haha i saw that at the KDW thread, i thought it was cute .. lol however i liked KDW so much more when he had more hair, he just doenst look the same >< .. but tae hee looks cute as usual

available @

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

[hi-li] Kim Tae Hee & Han Ye Seul - 040727 - YeoYooManMan - KTH vs. HYS

thanks luckyyou for uploading this HQ clip. wow i'm amazed you keep many old clips :)

thanks luckyyou not sure what programme is this but I will still download it.. :P i'm curious, can't wait to get home to start dling ;)

beary, since you can't download now, you can watch it first in the link quoted below :)

Watch Gumiho Behind The Scenes/Interview clip ~ Must watch!!!! :wub:

http://www.mncast.com/outSearch/mncPlayer....220060803152409

Some caps i made a while back frm the above.

untitled13pe5hn5.jpg

untitled14vt1.jpg

Tae Hee with Han Ye Seul

untitled7fs2.jpg

BTS pic of "Kiss in the rain" scene with Jo Hyun Jae

img31goodtaeheetx4.jpg

frm the clip, Tae Hee being interviewed after filming the above scene :lol:

untitled1rn9.jpg

untitled2nh2.jpg

untitled3pl6.jpg

untitled4oz7.jpg

untitled5zr3.jpg

untitled6xq0.jpg

Guest badhairday

Okay I just finished episode 6, so I see that the bed scene is in episode 7. Darn, it looks like the Harvard scenes are ending... which isn't too bad because those white actors are just horrible! I can't stand Rudy especially.. she has crazy outbursts.. being all mean to Tae Hee!

thanks luckyyou for uploading this HQ clip. wow i'm amazed you keep many old clips :)

beary, since you can't download now, you can watch it first in the link quoted below :)

Some caps i made a while back frm the above.

oh so this is the clip.. i remember i was searching high and low for the downloadable clip the last time... :P now I can have the HQ version... goody :lol: thanks to luckyyou once again, hope you can dig out and upload more Tae Hee related clips when you have time...

i put you into dreaming mode? actually it's your fault for posting those sweet pics of TaeHee&RaeWon together!

a movie and a drama within this year? :obeary, you are too cruel to Tae Hee!!!!

but that sounds familiar, Mr Kim deferred his military service by one more year cause he hopes to do one more movie and drama, hahahaha, hopefully Tae Hee's next work will be with him and him again :lol:

Tae Hee looks so good with every of those guys, it's so hard to choose just one. so i actually would love to see her work with different guys so that we can have fresh Tae Hee pairings. but i would make an exception for him. dya know that Gourmet's script is to be written by the same writer as 'Angel' and 'Ju Mong'? there was an article last year which sorta "faulted" the extension of 'Ju Mong' for the delay in 'Gourmet' and now there's also an article out which implies the same case for 'Angel'.

this article seems to imply that after waiting for 3 months or so for the scenario/script of 'Angel', Tae Hee's company gave up and started looking at other works. the extension of 'Ju Mong' partly led to the delay in 'Angel' as they share the same writer. so after all, we aren't the only ones who were waiting :P

this article translation is definitely not 100% accurate so pls do advise accordingly on the mistakes, thanks~!

김태희의 '엔젤' 출연무산, '주몽' 탓?

Kim Tae Hee not appearing in 'Angel' because of 'Ju Mong'? (?)

Journalist Kim Tae Eun | 01/25 14:40

ok my bad for putting us into dreaming mode once again.. i tried to but just cant stop dreaming..

ok i admit i am cruel.. but i really want to see her on screen badly.. her last drama was 2 years ago, that's a long wait for us.. i am sure she wants to show us more of her work too :P

anyway, frm here i found out when she's not filming, she does yoga and belly dancing to maintain her weight i think.

technically if i think about it, they do have a lot of scenes together on the bed, whether it's just lying down or hugging each other or just talking in each others arms in the later eps. :lol: but most aren't like the ones in the gif.

but you won't get to see the real kissing scene in that bed scene in the korean tv version released on d-addicts cause for that bed scene, it was shortened so it stopped while their lips were gonna meet haha but of course there are other ways for you to catch the extended scene too if you're interested cause it was released in other countries :lol:

if anyone hasn't seen some of their extended kissing scenes back in Harvard (namely Bathroom, Bench & Bed),

ah that's such a sad song Kajimaseyo (Don't Go Away) by Park Yong Ha frm 2004 and the MV is 15 mins!

i thought they looked cute together too in the MV but the ending is so sad. she shed alot of tears too in the MV :tears:

badhairday you must watch the extended bed scene if you have not... a 1 min long bed scene :w00t: .. cannot be missed :P

kajimaseyo MV is indeed nicely shot.. i always like the scenery there.. and she did this MV before she flew off to LA for LSIH filming..

Guest istatowin

ahh this sucks .. kth should have choosen angel instead, she need some good pr after the restless, because of the reporters >< but whatever i hope she chooses a good script, i seriously would have liked her to do a drama, so that i could spend more hours looking at her on screen .. lets hope its romantic comedy guys :)

btw istatowin .. im an aries too .. lol

really? yay!!! :lol:

thats right istatowin, hehehe. thanks for all the goodies. Oh did you see the translation for audition i posted?? i just want to make sure you got it.

Aww i cant write poetry, i havent written poetry since i was in grade 9. and that was like 5 years ago.

Well i wonder who will win, it sounds like fun.

Honestly when it comes to kissing scenes in Asian dramas or movies, they are just so awkward sometimes. But KTH and KRW were nice.

well tokio pls try writing poems again...yeah its like we were back in grade school :lol:

i so love the way KTH and KRW kissed each other :wub:

I wonder if it's just me ..

It seems to me that she can be "matched" with many actors, from KRW, WB to HB.

She doesn't look too young or too mature for them, not like an older sister or younger sister for the actors (some pair up on screen give me this kind of feeling, e.g CR with JDG in All about Eve etc etc), BUT like "real" couples. Anyone know what I am trying to say?

I would like to see both of them (KJH & HB) in a comedy series. :lol:

yap, i also agre u can pair up KTH with any actor!!! she got the flexible look and aura :lol:

wow! thanks for those pics. Ms. Kim tae hee really looks nice on that wedding dress. maybe someday she'll make a good wife to her future husband...

for the poem writing contest. that's good. i just hate that i don't know how to write poems. not that good too. :lol:

wedding dress suits KTH!!! its like shes a dream bride for any man :lol:

u can still try cutekid ;)

Kim Tae Hee, chosen as the beauty representative of Republic of Korea

Ezday (www.ezday.co.kr) conducted a survery between 16 Jan to 25 Jan on 'The most beautiful woman to represent Repubic of Korea for Entertainment Industry'. Kim Tae Hee top the list and other nominees are Jeon Ji Hyun, Han Ga In, Song Hye Gyo, Kim Hee Sun, Lee Hyo Ri, Lee Young Ae, Kim Hye Su. 866 netizens took part in this survery and Tae Hee got 24% of the votes. 26% of survey respondents are male and 73% are women. Han Ga In is in 2nd place with 19% votes and Lee Young Ae got 3rd with 16% votes.

Full Article http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v15517699.html

It's a honor that she is selected as the beauty representative of Korea. It reminds me of a reporter who address her as beauty representative of Republic of Korea, when she attended Seducing Mr. Perfect VIP Preview.

ONE LINER: SHE'S GOT THE LOOK!!! :lol:

cheers.gifcheers.gif

Im not surprised she was choosen, she is not only beautiful but intelligent and is able to articulate herself in interviews so she is a perfect choice.

u have a point!!! she can articulate herself very well during interviews....u get simple, sincere and straight to the point but sealed with wit and class answers :lol:

She follows her heart so I have to respect her decision if she chooses a movie in the end.. but but but I hope this time we need not wait for 1 year like The Restless before movie release.. and soon after the movie, i hope she can do a drama.... :P still insisting she must do a drama soon :lol: i really want to watch her for 16 hours :tears: hope she will do a movie and a drama within this year ;) am i too demanding?

you put me into dreaming mode again... gourmet is being delayed right? they are having the same fate... maybe she is trying to stall time, so they can do the same drama in the end...

ANOTHER TRAP by dreamer beary...shall we keep the HOPE alive? :lol:

Scully2 unfortunately she is back in Korea on 18 Jan. She is supposedly to be there shooting CF from 13-18 Jan.

thanks luckyyou not sure what programme is this but I will still download it.. :P i'm curious, can't wait to get home to start dling ;)

and who is han ye sul? :lol: again forgive my ignorance :lol:

Wait, they have a bed scene together in LSIH? I didn't know that....

hahahah! i was like that too when i first heard of it :lol:

ahh the spain cf shoot looks beautiful, but totally opposite of what i WANTED them to do .. lol a girl can only dream .. hmm lala when is she filming another cyon cf btw, those cfs are so exciting :)

HYUN BIN AND KIM TAE HEE :)

hmm i say, they should have ended the scene with a kiss

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img481.imageshack.us/img481/8805/1131184684cyon040cp.jpg[/img

awww how cute :)

%7Boption%7Ddownloadgn2.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Ddownload003hj2.jpg[/img

GORGEOUS COUPLE!!! :wub:

Guest istatowin

but i bumped into this and it's with park young ha...i wanted to see what your thoughts were. it was very sad...but men dont cry haha :P

i don't know if its been posted before and sorry if it has...but i just had to share this with everyone! :)

very emotional MV...i cried watching it :(

another fanart/collage by BAS of AF

kth002_.jpg

Guest istatowin

thanks for the article & the summary beary. i also thought of that VIP preview, glad that netizens feel the same way as well and she's their choice :) a few weeks ago istatowin or someone mentioned Tae Hee is always close to 1st spot in polls but now she's reached the first spot yay! and like Soy pointed out it's more females participating in it so more cheers for KTH!

oh well, here's still the full article translation since it's a happy news to tide over the news of Tae Hee and 'Angel'.

김태희, 네티즌 선정 '대한민국 대표미인' 1위

Kim Tae Hee, Netizens selection 'Beautiful female representative of the Republic of Korea' 1st place

Journalist Kim Kyeong Wook | 01/26 10:13

indexlinkimagephpno2007sa4.jpg

ⓒ<Photograph = Journalist Choi Yong Min leebean@>

Film actress Kim Tae Hee was chosen as the beautiful female representative of the Republic of Korea by the selection of netizens.

On the 26th, female information site Ezday clarified, "For 10 days from the 16th till the 25th, our popular section 'Entertainment world poll house' carried out a questionnaire with the said theme 'Choose the one top beauty representing the entertainment world'. As a result, Kim TAE HEE (24%) was selected to the 1st place."

Successively, in the 2nd place is Han Ga In (19%) who can be proud of a skin like white gem and selected in the 3rd place is the representative of the 30-something beauties, Lee Yeong Ae (16%).

Kim Tae Hee, Jeon Ji Hyeon, Han Ga In, Song Hye Gyo, Kim Hee Seon, Lee Hyo Ri, Lee Yeong Ae and Kim Hye Su were the 8 candidates in the question executed. 866 people participated in this questionnaire survey. 20-something female stars Kim Tae Hee, Han Ga In, Jeon Ji Hyeon and 30-something beautiful female representative Lee Yeong Ae received the netizens' absolute support.

On the other hand, this time for the questionnaire, out of a total of 886 people participating, there were 229 men (26%) and 637 women (73%). According to the age belt, 367 people were in their 20's (42%), 297 people were in their 30's (34%) and 110 people were in their 40's (12%). Women and the young in their 20's~30's had the higher rates of participation.

article source http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...6855&type=1

translation credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

other related korean articles

http://joynews.inews24.com/home/view/joyne...g_serial=245252

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...701261030001110

http://www.osen.co.kr/news/Enter_View.asp?...ano=G0701260037

http://epg.epg.co.kr/epzinn/webzin_read.asp?ez_id=22060

http://www.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g...&pay_news=0

http://tvreport.co.kr/site/data/html_dir/2...00701260027.asp

the thing is u can see different names in the top spot but shes always strong contender :lol:

Guest istatowin

Tae Hee pulling KDW's tie... that's cute ;)

cyons.jpg

credit as labelled + Fin.s

haha!!! im beginning to fall for KDW :wub: such a cutie :)

Tae Hee with Han Ye Seul

untitled7fs2.jpg

aha! ok! shes HYS :lol:

Guest istatowin

dya wanna keep the MV?

i had uploaded this a while back if anyone needs it :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3UC56RAO

bc.2.jpg

kajima017goodtaehee0zt.jpg

credit blog.naver.com/good_taehee

wow thanks for the MV link :)

Guest localpinoy

thanks for the mv link syah...i just love that music video. it was really sad...its hard to see kim tae hee cry! i get so frustrated whenever i do see that.

i would like to see her in romantic comedies...i can see guys just fighting over her and going crazy like in infinite challenge. now that was hilarious :P