Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

alo syah! now im really curious about LETS GO! i need to secure a copy! hahahha!

andrew like ur poetic script for KTH! :lol:

Guest guai2

i'm really happy to be a Kim TaeHee fan too & i hope more pple will slowly discover the actress we so love ,

she has truely impacted my life in quite many ways .

u're right , Kim TaeHee's gonna be #1 in my heart forever or so i hope .

a yr later , i hope myself & all u guys will still be as active on tis thread ~ :P

TaeHee was also the one who made me so crazy over all things Korean too , i haven't been so into a star for a really long time haha . oh anyway for Korean dramas , i am fine wif sad stories & romantic comedies but i guess my utmost preference goes to the dramas in between , like wif a gd mix like Love Story In Harvard (not a comedy nor a heavy tearjerker ! ) & Gumiho (love + fighting ! ) , haha sorry cus i'm only giving egs of TaeHee dramas ~ :lol:

btw i went to Burlington Square today ! believe it or not , just to look @ her posters @ the Shine Korea mart ~ :lol:

there's 2 of her soju posters , 2 of the Maxwell ones + there's another old one of her in a biscuit ad or something , @ around the same corner which u took the pic tht day of her soju & Maxwell poster side by side ~

see wat effect TaeHee has on me ~ :P

oh gotta say my Congratulations to Korea for winning their first match against Togo last night ! ~

hope it'll be the start to more wins for them . wonder whether TaeHee got to catch the match in New York ? ~ :unsure:

If Tae Hee acts in a sad drama, i will still watch it la..... no matter wat I will always support her.

Oh Syah u went down to Shine Mart! Hahaha just to see the posters??? U very funny n cute lei. There r plenty of tibits, cookies n other food items there. Did u buy any? The last time i went, forgot to buy some kimchi.... looks like i have to make a trip there again soon. :P

Woah u really look out for all of KTH posters....hahaha... i didnt see tat many lei. Next time i go must open my eyes big big ah! :w00t:

Yes, happy that the Koreans won! I think the Korean coach made a good subitution in Ahn Jung Hwan. He was very fresh n sharp thats y korea had the second goal.

From the chinese commentary, the korean team is also known as the Taji Tigers... :P

I sure Tae Hee( World Cup Goddess) has bring luck to the Korean team! :P :P

alo syah! now im really curious about LETS GO! i need to secure a copy! hahahha!

LDW is also a hottie! :lol:

haha i want the drama too since it's her debut & it's a comedy ! `~

i think it's around half an hr per ep & shown daily (Mon-Fri) like HeungBu .

i got to download 2 clips of it back then frm Kthlove , the clips were frm eps aired on 8 April 2002 featuring FinKl & 15 April 2002 . i've tried since abt a mth ago to upload both clips or even edit them but never successful , very sorry can't seem to share these clips for the moment . anyway Lee DongWook was chubbier in tis drama series , i had posted some caps of him over @ the Lee DongWook thread last mth .

Guest beary

hahah yah i'd be jumping too :w00t: ~nice plan,maybe we gotta group peeps up and arange the meeting in the near future ;)

yu went to Taiwan to see taehee?? cool

i never saw her in a bad mood with her fans

what's about last present,the film??

Satine_Ross, yup i got to fly to Taiwan to see her cos she doesnt come to my country :tears: an international fan meeting really sounds good.. can't wait for it... let's all start saving up :P

She is in the movie Last Present, as Lee Young Ae's younger days.

haha sure!!

get 1 soon k ?

oh..how nice..u even got to hug her..i hope i was there :tears:

ok ^^ i will wait for u to add me hehe :D

i m so jealous of beary..she got to see her in real life..hug her..shake her hand..speak to her..

soo sooo soooo jealous

il try to register 2moro! became quite busy today with my thesis.

im so jealous with beary too! :tears: lets hunt lady luck! haha

what a fast-running thread in my observation!!!

hope KTH will visit us here in the future! :D so she'll get the chance to chat with her equally charming and sensible fans...

quite frankly, u guyz are so NICE!!! im so glad to meet u all! :) and thanks to KTH ssi! haha

sand_bottle istatowin, i am sure you will get your chance soon...

i dun think they're posted before , love them ! `~ :wub:

i've just made the 2nd one my wallpaper ! ~

haha lookin @ the 2nd pic , i'm just wondering , it's such a small screen yet 2 pple can still look so excited + fascinated to watch Tv on it ~ :lol:

Guest beary

i can't wait for more Kim TaeHee artworks which are the results of both u & ur fren's "brainstorming" sessions hehe ~

i'm really happy to be a Kim TaeHee fan too & i hope more pple will slowly discover the actress we so love ,

she has truely impacted my life in quite many ways .

u're right , Kim TaeHee's gonna be #1 in my heart forever or so i hope .

a yr later , i hope myself & all u guys will still be as active on tis thread ~

TaeHee was also the one who made me so crazy over all things Korean too , i haven't been so into a star for a really long time haha . oh anyway for Korean dramas , i am fine wif sad stories & romantic comedies but i guess my utmost preference goes to the dramas in between , like wif a gd mix like Love Story In Harvard (not a comedy nor a heavy tearjerker ! ) & Gumiho (love + fighting ! ) , haha sorry cus i'm only giving egs of TaeHee dramas ~

btw i went to Burlington Square today ! believe it or not , just to look @ her posters @ the Shine Korea mart ~

there's 2 of her soju posters , 2 of the Maxwell ones + there's another old one of her in a biscuit ad or something , @ around the same corner which u took the pic tht day of her soju & Maxwell poster side by side ~

see wat effect TaeHee has on me ~

oh gotta say my Congratulations to Korea for winning their first match against Togo last night ! ~

hope it'll be the start to more wins for them . wonder whether TaeHee got to catch the match in New York ? ~ :unsure:

ya many many episodes of HeungBu but i really really would love to see it ~

so many eps of TaeHee is definitely a must watch for us haha .

im sure no one will regret being her fans :P are we too thick-skinned? :lol:

and i am fine with any genre as long as Tae Hee is in it...

i havent been to Shine Korea Mart for a while, i shall visit them again.. just feel happy looking at the posters... i must be going crazy... :lol::lol: who knows i might see somone who is staring at Tae Hee's posters, and it would be either guai2 or syah or sand_bottle? :lol::lol:

andrew like ur poetic script for KTH! :lol:

istatowin pls do let us know if you manage to find a copy of Let's Go.. wanted to watch it badly... :tears:

syah thanks for the many soju posters... it's so strange that there isnt an online version of the one we saw in sg (shine korea mart and chowon korean resturant) right?

If Tae Hee acts in a sad drama, i will still watch it la..... no matter wat I will always support her.

Oh Syah u went down to Shine Mart! Hahaha just to see the posters??? U very funny n cute lei. There r plenty of tibits, cookies n other food items there. Did u buy any? The last time i went, forgot to buy some kimchi.... looks like i have to make a trip there again soon. :P

Woah u really look out for all of KTH posters....hahaha... i didnt see tat many lei. Next time i go must open my eyes big big ah! :w00t:

Yes, happy that the Koreans won! I think the Korean coach made a good subitution in Ahn Jung Hwan. He was very fresh n sharp thats y korea had the second goal.

From the chinese commentary, the korean team is also known as the Taji Tigers... :P

I sure Tae Hee( World Cup Goddess) has bring luck to the Korean team! :P :P

of cus we'll watch any dramas wif her in it hehe , can't afford to miss it right ! ~

yups i did go to Shine Mart just to see her posters haha since i'm quite free after exams . i didn't buy anything there actually , just too many things tht i feel like buying though , maybe will buy on my next trip there ! ~ as for KimChi , i can buy it @ the Cold Storage near my house hehe , so if i feel like eating it , can buy frm here , just had KimChi yesterday for lunch actually . feel like buying the Korean cutlery / metal rice bowl or something haha , but if i'm gonna use it @ home , every1's gonna laugh @ me .

there're at least 5 Kim TaeHee posters there , 2 same ones . but it feels good seeing her around . there're also alot of

Bae YongJun posters ~ now i'm thinking abt how i can "steal" the TaeHee posters haha . since the shop has 2 same Soju poster & 2 same Maxwell poster of TaeHee , maybe they can give away 1 of the soju one & 1 of the Maxwell poster ? ~

i walked around the mart looking up @ the walls more than looking @ the products ~ :lol:

im sure no one will regret being her fans :P are we too thick-skinned?

and i am fine with any genre as long as Tae Hee is in it...

i havent been to Shine Korea Mart for a while, i shall visit them again.. just feel happy looking at the posters... i must be going crazy... :lol::lol: who knows i might see somone who is staring at Tae Hee's posters, and it would be either guai2 or syah or sand_bottle?

istatowin pls do let us know if you manage to find a copy of Let's Go.. wanted to watch it badly...

syah thanks for the many soju posters... it's so strange that there isnt an online version of the one we saw in sg (shine korea mart and chowon korean resturant) right?

haha just wanna add to our "thick-skinness" , Kim TaeHee is so lucky to haf us as her fans cus we so adore her so much & keep giving praises to her ~ , now we even wanna keep her in our hearts forever , i hope her future boyfriend / husband won't mind sharing her wif all of us hehe .

yea gotta say u are indeed going crazy for TaeHee ! ~ but i'm no better than u , i'm going crazy as well to just make a trip there just to see her posters ~ , luckily our country is small , it takes less than an hour i guess to go there ~ , i'm glad i'm not the only crazy one around who will be staring @ TaeHee posters on the wall . my eyes were fixed there all the time but i was kinda shy as well , didn't want anybody to catch me looking only @ her posters instead of the Korean products on sale , so i kinda pretended to look everywhere else too ~ :lol:

anyway , it indeed is strange tht there's no pic of the soju poster tht is on the walls of the Shine Mart & the Korean restaurant u went to .

Guest Satine_Ross

erm..wad does unnie mean?

sorry for my ignorance T.T

what does nuna mean?? :P

Finally korea win,i watched only the first half,pheeww :phew:

i think korea have a great chance to go to R16 and further coz france tied with swiss,and france arent a good team anymore.Unlike Japan,i cant imagine they pass to R16 :sweatingbullets:

Good Luck Andrew B)

Guest rainie_love

what does nuna mean?? :P

Finally korea win,i watched only the first half,pheeww :phew:

i think korea have a great chance to go to R16 and further coz france tied with swiss,and france arent a good team anymore.Unlike Japan,i cant imagine they pass to R16 :sweatingbullets:

Good Luck Andrew B)

I think nuna means sister,not sure.In TH cf wif HB has this word "nuna"

Kieron & rainie_love , Nuna means older sister in Korean but.... it's only for males to address the older sis .

for females , we use Onni to address the older sis . ~

yea the Cyon Cf of TaeHee + HyunBin , he did call her Nuna cus he's younger than her hehe , n i believe in the Cf ,

after he called her Nuna , she told him not to treat her as an older sister or something like tht ~ :lol:

【 TaeHee News 】 ~ a Korean article on Kim TaeHee frm 12 June 2006 .

김태희, 눈부신 지성미의 결정판?! "폭발적 반응"

Definitive edition of Kim TaeHee and shining beauty enhanced by intellect?! "Explosive reaction"

sbontae0612.jpg

배우 김태희가 광고를 통해 지성미가 물씬 풍기는 아름다움을 선사하고 있어 팬들의 폭발적인 반응을 얻고 있다.

Actress Kim TaeHee presents a beauty which is enhanced by intellect drifts through an advertisement , and an explosive reaction is obtained from fans .

최근 초콜릿 폰 두 번째 광고를 통해 자연스러운 모습으로 그녀의 숨은 매력을 모두 발산시키고 있어 팬들의 눈길을 사로잡고 있는 것.

She leads Chocolate Label 2's advertisement recently and her charm which she hides with her natural features catches the fans' attention .

특히, 커피를 마시며 무언가에 집중해 있는 표정들이 지성미 넘친다는 반응과 더불어 김태희 특유의 귀여움이 매력을 더해 팬들의 찬사를 받고 있다.

Especially the reaction to the peculiar expressions of pretty TaeHee as she concentrates on something over coffee in her overflowing beauty enhanced by intellect , and it is being spoken of very highly by fans .

광고를 접한 팬들은 현재 각종 인터넷 커뮤니티 사이트 등을 통해 김태희의 모습을 공개하며 “너무 예쁘고 귀여운 모습이 정말 매력적이다”, “아기 같은 피부와 지성미가 느껴지는 모습이 사랑스러울 뿐이다”라며 부러움과 즐거운 반응들.

When the advertisement which features Kim TaeHee was released to the public , the fans who came in contact with it show joyful reactions and currently on various internet community sites , these are some examples of what the fans say . "The truth is her cute and pretty features are charming too” and "The baby-like skin and her beauty enhanced by intellect and sincerity will make us feel only love for her ."

한편, 김태희는 정우성과 함께 호흡을 맞춘 영화 ‘중천’에서 동양적이고 신비로운 매력을 선보일 예정이며, 영화 뿐 아니라 현재 각종 광고를 통해 종횡무진 활약하고 있는 그녀의 다양한 모습을 기대해 본다.

On one side , Kim TaeHee is planning to make public an oriental , mysterious charm in the movie 'The Restless' , together with Jung WooSung and not only does she lead in the movie but also currently she is actively participating in various advertisements and high expectations will be expected of her in the future .

- Korean article : here .

- Japanese article : here .

Guest Satine_Ross

Oh thx,syah and rainie_love :)

hyun bin called her nuna and she told him not to treat her like that :w00t: how cute!?!

and thx again for the aritcle,i like the part that fans said about our taehee. :)

Pheww finally i finished reading the whole old pages.Really enjoyable reading it but very tired :sweatingbullets: read around 100+ pages within 3 days :phew:

hyun bin called her nuna and she told him not to treat her like that :w00t: how cute!?!

no probs , yea tht's wat TaeHee somehow said to HyunBin in the Cyon Cf , not real life though hehe .

in the Cf , probably she's kinda hinting to him tht she doesn't wanna be an older sister to him but something more than tht ~

congratulations on completing reading thru the backpages ! ~ i think i'll only do tht when i'm free but i was here frm the start already i think , n i read thru all of them back then , but feel like reading again if i can ~ ;)

anyway Kieron , i think u mentioned before tht u like to see her in bridal gowns ? ~

u might like tis recent Korean article frm 10 June 2006 ! ~ :wub:

김태희,순백의 웨딩드레스 가장 잘 어울려!

The pure-white wedding dress matches most well with Kim TaeHee !

4191f0c4bbea008c70357603afa2f1.jpg

김태희가 웨딩드레스가 가장 잘 어울릴 것 같은 연예인으로 뽑혔다.

Kim TaeHee was voted the entertainer who matches most well with wedding dresses .

인터넷 포털사이트 드림위즈가 10일 현재 진행중인 ‘순백의 ‘웨딩 드레스’가 가장 잘 어울리는 미녀스타는?’이라는 폴(9~16일)에서 김태희가 83.92%의 압도적인 지지로 1위를 질주하고 있다.

Internet portal site DreamWiz is running an ongoing poll titled "Beautiful female star whom 'pure-white wedding dresses' suit best" (poll runs from 9 June to 16 June 2006) and as of the tenth , Kim TaeHee is running in 1st place by an overwhelming support of 83.92% .

네티즌들은 ‘김태희의 이미지가 순백의 웨딩드레스 하고 잘 어울린다’ ‘저런 신부를 어디서 얻을 수 있을까’ ‘김태희의 순수함은 독보적’이라고 찬사를 보냈다.

Netizens posted praises like , "The image of Kim TaeHee suits a pure-white wedding dress well" , "Where can such a bride be obtained?" (~ :lol: ) and "The purity of Kim TaeHee is original ."

한편 김태희에 이어 유민 유진 박신혜가 각각 8.76%,3.65%,3.64%로 뒤를 따랐다.

The poll results is one sided with Kim TaeHee in the lead and she is followed after in the poll by Yuko Fueki , Eugene and Park ShinHye with 8.76% , 3.65% and 3.64% respectively .

- Korean article : here .

- Japanese translation credit to キム・テヒとその仲間達 .

≪ gallery (Andre Kim fashion show) ≫

- Seoul university fashion show on August 25 , 2005 (with Kim RaeWon)

cdee10c8fe4297c93d99f07613171a.jpg

8bc2d01d3c0ddb2e0c8e9b9cb22e43.jpg

3c9ed37ff118b190fd6425ff349bed.jpg

006f0230a0382ed9d7eba50351df9e.jpg

2e07fd9be067c58213e401566b56d3.jpg

44d17c0de593a92a70c36673557c17.jpg

- Shanghai fashion show in China on April 22 , 2004 (with Ryu SooYoung)

938fe226a331947e61f0a1d6c17405.jpg

58e9e953169952397e5f356edd282a.jpg

85fbf7900a24fc5263ea2dfd5881c9.jpg

- Fashion show in China on September 22, 2004 (with Kim RaeWon)

a9edf9a93746248b818d1383bacb3a.jpg

580a12f02b29bca8b6ced35cdec518.jpg

This what the webmaster of one of her Japanese blog sites said about her wif regard to this article . ~ :wub:

TaeHee is called an angel in South Korea . It is because her level of mind is pure and she is being yearned by people .

In 2004 , her schedule was strictly packed with university lectures , fashion shows , advertising magazines , dramas , and

CF filmings etc .

Below is an old Korean news article abt TaeHee frm 19 May 2004 with the heading ,

김태희, 강의-패션쇼-화보 등 '살인적 스케줄'

Kim TaeHee and strong will - fashion show , pictorials back to back - 'murderous schedule'

45t13002.jpg

if u wanna read the full old Korean article , u can go here .

credit キム・テヒとその仲間達

oh she's truly admirable to me , she's got so many things to do , yet she made it thru ! ~

when can i ever be as admirable as her ? ~ :unsure:

i loveeeee her outfit in red and white.

she makes such a cute world cup model

i love her!

yups she matches red & white really really well ~ :wub:

i'm glad to knw u love her too ! ~

hope to see u more often in tis thread ~ ;)

here's one of my most favorite recent pics of her ~ she's in a shade of red hehe wif red lips of cus ~

i super love it when she turns back & looks into the camera (imagine it as if she's looking @ us) .

dc0882c0d4ece11d127fd429e854be.jpg

credit キム・テヒとその仲間達

shirley posted this in News Thread

25 Most Beautiful Face 2006

[아름다운 얼굴 25]김혜수 장동건 전지현 차승원 이영애

Last year around this time , Movieweek asked 70 photojournalists to select the 25 most beautiful face . Now one year later , in this speciial issue of movie week (Issue 231) , 86 photojournalists gathered to pick out from 130 artistie they had worked with .the 25 most beautiful face of 2006 .

Female :

1. Kim Hye Soo

2. Jeon Ji Hyun

3. Lee Young-ae

4. Jeon Do Yeon .

5. Lee Na-young .

6. Jang Jin-young

7. Kang Hye Jung .

8. Bae Doo-na

9. Eom Jung-hwa

10. Kim Tae Hee

11. Moon Geun-young .