Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Hey guys how can I watch Heungbu and Screen << just 2 stories i didn't watch

Do ya got a link 2 load or buy?

i dun think there's a chance to watch HeungBu now esp since the drama was of a different type frm the miniseries dramas which has only 16 to 20 eps . but HeungBu was a daily drama which ran frm October 2003 to April 2004 , aired 5 days a week , so i believe it must be so many eps altogether !! , Stairway To Heaven (20 eps) started frm December 2003 but ended earlier in February 2004 (2 eps aired a week) . can't seem to find HeungBu anywhere online so far .

as for Screen aired frm May 2003 to July 2003 (18 eps) , i can't seem to find the Dvd wif Eng subs anywhere but there's Vcds of it wif Chinese subs & dubbed in Mandarin available in my country for rental only i believe , i can't seem to find any place which sells it now . but Kthlove has released some ClubBox links to download the eps (if u can use ClubBox) ripped frm the Vcd i believe ~ but 1st u need to register @ Kthlove.com b4 u can see the post here , but it's all in Chinese , a few mths ago , i kinda posted a guide to register to it for non Chinese Kim TaeHee fans , but i'm too lazy to search back now , sorry ! ~ so far , i've successfully downloaded eps 1 to 12 & 18 , i'll try to upload for u guys here k wat i haf . i knw sandbottle has some other eps tht i may not haf , will try to get frm him maybe thru Msn . each ep is around 200 Mb & in Real Player format , hope will haf no probs uploading them , but it'll take time , maybe will upload ep by ep slowly & post here .

btw since u mentioned u haven't watched HeungBu & Screen , does it mean u have watched her 1st drama , which is the comedy Let's Go frm 2002 ? ~

for the record , i haven't watched Let's Go , Screen & HeungBu . hope to watch one day cus Let's Go has Lee SungJin &

Lee DongWook , Screen has GongYoo & Park JungChul , whereas HeungBu has Lee DongGun & Yeon JungHoon , why does TaeHee always get to act wif the hot guys ! ~ :P

Guest Satine_Ross

Why does LG didn't bring CHOCOLATE in the Philippines? I'm sure it will have a buyoff here, aside from its design and features, surely people here will be amazed at how KTH, HB and Daniel Henney carry the brand name of LG celfones. I would love to see big posters of KTH for LG Choco Phones all over Manila, and better if she'll be promoting it personally...

Hay...just dreaming of it! :)

LG chocolate's already out here but sadly its no any korean actors/actresses in it.

i just saw the CF today,there's no taehee,hyunbin or daniel but its europian gal and guy instead :sweatingbullets:

Found a HeungBu interview clip by M.NET

http://www.njoyschool.co.kr/data/club/less...027849/c9/1.ASF

credit Fin.s

syah hope you don't me helping you to post some HeungBu clips....

Some randome pics from HeungBu

snap0003.jpg

snap00589.jpg

snap00598.jpg

9.jpg

snap0007.jpg

snap0023.jpg

credit Fin.s and kthlove

many thx beary :D

now im dling but its slower than usual

if yu dont mind,pls post more pix of heungbu coz i dont have much heungbu pix in my collections :P

me,didt like taehee anymore?? haha it'd take a year to make me forget taehee

sorry,i tried to save this clip many times but it failed but this clip's def worth to watch

i hope those 2 can manage to watch it.

syah how's the exam??

haha it'd take me a very long time to forget TaeHee also esp since i'm already very into her ~

the exams was Ok , had a gd sleep as well earlier . ~ :phew:

anyways , i was reading wat everyone wrote & gotta say i used to like Song HaeGyo too but frm Autumn In My Heart ,

it wasn't my 1st Korean drama but i was into the drama , SHG & Song SeungHun for some time.... i remember i watched alot of her dramas cus of her but then it didn't last long i guess , kinda died down after a while until i "discovered" Kim TaeHee & my love for everything Korean started to increase rapidly thru my love for her .

but in any case Andrew , i still love Britney , i just feel everyone's all watching her too closely . ~ :sweatingbullets: ,

she's the only one i haf continued to like since the start , n TaeHee's the only other female i do support dearly but i guess for now , TaeHee's my main focus .

me too... wish i hav talent in arts! :lol: WE MISS U SYAH! HOW ARE U? Wish school aint giving u too much headache... :)

lets keep our fingers cross! though theres a slim possibility that it will be marketed here! :(

aww u missed me hehe ? ~

for now , i'm free frm School , until a few mths later , yahooooo !! ~ :D

Guest Satine_Ross

haha it'd take me a very long time to forget TaeHee also esp since i'm already very into her ~

the exams was Ok , had a gd sleep as well earlier . ~ :phew:

anyways , i was reading wat everyone wrote & gotta say i used to like Song HaeGyo too but frm Autumn In My Heart ,

it wasn't my 1st Korean drama but i was into the drama , SHG & Song SeungHun for some time.... i remember i watched alot of her dramas cus of her but then it didn't last long i guess , kinda died down after a while until i "discovered" Kim TaeHee & my love for everything Korean started to increase rapidly thru my love for her .

but in any case Andrew , i still love Britney , i just feel everyone's all watching her too closely . ~ :sweatingbullets: ,

she's the only one i haf continued to like since the start , n TaeHee's the only other female i do support dearly but i guess for now , TaeHee's my main focus .

aww u missed me hehe ? ~

for now , i'm free frm School , until a few mths later , yahooooo !! ~ :D

look like every1 here used to like SHK :lol: and most of yu guys like her from Autumn in my heart,unlike me i dont like her coz of this serie :vicx:

so yu will be free for a few months?? WOW good for yu

i'll have another 2 days off and i'll go back to work this Thursday,there's important event in Thailand so i have 2 days off,today and 2morrow but i take compensate for Wednesday off :w00t:

Found a HeungBu interview clip by M.NET

http://www.njoyschool.co.kr/data/club/less...027849/c9/1.ASF

credit Fin.s

syah hope you don't me helping you to post some HeungBu clips....

Some randome pics from HeungBu

credit Fin.s and kthlove

of cus i dun mind at all , beary ! ~

post more hehe , i remember i saw a pic of her & Yeon JungHoon in hanbok as well when they just got married in HeungBu , so cute ! ~

here's some pics of TaeHee wif YJH in HeungBu ~ TaeHee in bridal wear ! ~ :w00t:

credits to Fin.S + Kthlove .

hb-2.jpg

dunno wat happened here but i wish i knw ~

quaker0316d6on.jpg

beary , i haven't seen the MNet clip u posted the link to , but i dun quite like her hairstyle here which i believe is the hairstyle she sported for the 1st part of the drama . but in those HeungBu pics u posted , i'm so loving her hair ! ~

some screencaps frm the clip u posted ~

untitled13xj.jpg

n also i love those OHui pics , esp tis one .

http://xs102.xs.to/xs102/06241/ohuipic4.jpg :wub:

Guest Satine_Ross

thx for the caps syah

i came into STH thread at soompi to find taehee pix (i want making of STH's pix) so i just found out yu did join that forum for a while B)

oh i remember that poll.

i think taehee's ranked 5th,pretty good result base on the fact she hasnt have series for an ages

hmm....no believe me Leewan's lead actor and YJH's supporting one. i think the japanese gal (surely its korean actress) in this serie's cute too.

yah coz of this serie made me wanna see heungbu more

yups u're right , wow u got a good memory hehe , TaeHee was 5th alrite .

the main actress in Taste Sweet Love is Kim JungHwa , she's really cute , u shd watch her wif Kang DongWon in 1% Of Anything , both of them are so cute together ! ~ :wub: , but she looks more mature in 1% Of Anything . while searching thru TaeHee pics on Empas last time , i think i saw pics of TaeHee wif her before in some photoshoot but dunno whether i saved the pics .

u knw i'm also dying to watch HeungBu cus of Yeon JungHoon acting wif TaeHee + there's the comforting big bro in the drama , Lee DongGun + another cute guy , Kim JiHoon acting as her cousin who's actually another of their brothers they never knew they had .

btw KTHLOVERS , here's a short clip of the 1st scene frm episode 1 of HeungBu ~ edited + uploaded by me .

heungbu-ep-1-1-edit.wmv

credit Lee DongGun's daum cafe + Kthlove .

it looks like it's their mother's bday ? her father , mother , 1st brother , sister in law , 2nd brother (Lee DongGun) & TaeHee are all gathered together @ a restaurant ~ anyway enjoy the short clip ! ~

look like every1 here used to like SHK :lol: and most of yu guys like her from Autumn in my heart,unlike me i dont like her coz of this serie

so yu will be free for a few months?? WOW good for yu

i'll have another 2 days off and i'll go back to work this Thursday,there's important event in Thailand so i have 2 days off,today and 2morrow but i take compensate for Wednesday off

yea i used to like SHK but i guess tht time i wasn't as crazy as i am for KTH now , i only watched her shows then but wif KTH , i wanna meet all her fans as well & look for everything abt her online & share wif her fans .

i'll be free for a few mths ya hehe ~ :P

but busy wif other stuff also still i guess .

thx for the caps syah

i came into STH thread at soompi to find taehee pix (i want making of STH's pix) so i just found out yu did join that forum for a while

oh yea , i do drop by Stairway To Heaven , Gumiho & Love Story In Harvard threads @ times , do join us over @ those threads if u feel like it 1 day ! ~ ;)

Guest sandbottle

i dun think there's a chance to watch HeungBu now esp since the drama was of a different type frm the miniseries dramas which has only 16 to 20 eps . but HeungBu was a daily drama which ran frm October 2003 to April 2004 , aired 5 days a week , so i believe it must be so many eps altogether !! , Stairway To Heaven (20 eps) started frm December 2003 but ended earlier in February 2004 (2 eps aired a week) . can't seem to find HeungBu anywhere online so far .

as for Screen aired frm May 2003 to July 2003 (18 eps) , i can't seem to find the Dvd wif Eng subs anywhere but there's Vcds of it wif Chinese subs & dubbed in Mandarin available in my country for rental only i believe , i can't seem to find any place which sells it now . but Kthlove has released some ClubBox links to download the eps (if u can use ClubBox) ripped frm the Vcd i believe ~ but 1st u need to register @ Kthlove.com b4 u can see the post here , but it's all in Chinese , a few mths ago , i kinda posted a guide to register to it for non Chinese Kim TaeHee fans , but i'm too lazy to search back now , sorry ! ~ so far , i've successfully downloaded eps 1 to 12 & 18 , i'll try to upload for u guys here k wat i haf . i knw sandbottle has some other eps tht i may not haf , will try to get frm him maybe thru Msn . each ep is around 200 Mb & in Real Player format , hope will haf no probs uploading them , but it'll take time , maybe will upload ep by ep slowly & post here .

btw since u mentioned u haven't watched HeungBu & Screen , does it mean u have watched her 1st drama , which is the comedy Let's Go frm 2002 ? ~

for the record , i haven't watched Let's Go , Screen & HeungBu . hope to watch one day cus Let's Go has Lee SungJin &

Lee DongWook , Screen has GongYoo & Park JungChul , whereas HeungBu has Lee DongGun & Yeon JungHoon , why does TaeHee always get to act wif the hot guys ! ~ :P

yeah..true..i also haf some epid tt i dun haf..and syah haf it..so we can exchange :D

aww same as syah i nvr watch wad syah nvr watch b4..hmm i really hope i could watch all of taehee work..

its a waste tt i m not from korea..if i m from korea i will support her from the start when i watch her vry first drama :P

and if i m a korean i can understand korea n all..hai too bad ah lol..

theres always 1 huge question mark..why taehee wait till now den famous? hehe

she should become super hot n famous after her 1st drama cos she is simply so different n unique!!

ah syah..to ur question why taehee always get to act wif hot guys..i got an ans

hehe simply becoz taehee is hot as well :sweatingbullets:

the main actress in Taste Sweet Love is Kim JungHwa , she's really cute , u shd watch her wif Kang DongWon in 1% Of Anything , both of them are so cute together ! ~ :wub: , but she looks more mature in 1% Of Anything . while searching thru TaeHee pics on Empas last time , i think i saw pics of TaeHee wif her before in some photoshoot but dunno whether i saved the pics .

u knw i'm also dying to watch HeungBu cus of Yeon JungHoon acting wif TaeHee + there's the comforting big bro in the drama , Lee DongGun + another cute guy , Kim JiHoon acting as her cousin who's actually another of their brothers they never knew they had .

btw KTHLOVERS , here's a short clip of the 1st scene frm episode 1 of HeungBu ~ edited + uploaded by me .

heungbu-ep-1-1-edit.wmv

it looks like it's their mother's bday ? her father , mother , 1st brother , sister in law , 2nd brother (Lee DongGun) & TaeHee are all gathered together @ a restaurant ~ anyway enjoy the short clip ! ~

yea i used to like SHK but i guess tht time i wasn't as crazy as i am for KTH now , i only watched her shows then but wif KTH , i wanna meet all her fans as well & look for everything abt her online & share wif her fans

oh even lee dong gun is in heung bu??

ah it must be a super nice show.. how can we miss it !!

any thx alot for the short clip :D

yeah i m oso crazy over shk last time..erm not really crazy but i think she is pretty

but only taehee attracted me seriously wif deep wound :P

untitled3sx2.jpg

i love this pic!! thx alot :P

erm..syah!!

congrat for finishing ur exam!! hehe..finally huh~

u need to destress ahaha..by watching some taehee smiling pic :sweatingbullets:

anyway hope to see u on msn soon :P

Guest andrewujin

have anyone check soompi resource aka clubboxes for the drama? d-addicts/.???

by the way syah, you have the clips of it or all the episodes .. hehehe

yeah..true..i also haf some epid tt i dun haf..and syah haf it..so we can exchange

aww same as syah i nvr watch wad syah nvr watch b4..hmm i really hope i could watch all of taehee work..

its a waste tt i m not from korea..if i m from korea i will support her from the start when i watch her vry first drama

and if i m a korean i can understand korea n all..hai too bad ah lol..

theres always 1 huge question mark..why taehee wait till now den famous? hehe

she should become super hot n famous after her 1st drama cos she is simply so different n unique!!

ah syah..to ur question why taehee always get to act wif hot guys..i got an ans

hehe simply becoz taehee is hot as well

oh even lee dong gun is in heung bu??

ah it must be a super nice show.. how can we miss it !!

any thx alot for the short clip

yeah i m oso crazy over shk last time..erm not really crazy but i think she is pretty

but only taehee attracted me seriously wif deep wound

i felt like u felt b4 , if only i was more into Korean dramas back then & been on Soompi last time when Screen & HeungBu aired , then i may haf known her earlier & support her since then ? but then again , if it wasn't for TaeHee , i wouldn't be here actively & chasing current Korean dramas like now . i guess maybe even if i had watched TaeHee back then maybe i'd only start liking her also the same time as i started liking her which was in 2005 ? cus it's plainly the work of fate in my opinion haha .

TaeHee gained more popularity after acting in Stairway To Heaven as the mean girl ~ :lol: , prior to tht , her roles in Screen & HeungBu were tht of goody gurls . tht drama had the right formula to success i guess thus TaeHee didn't make the wrong move when she decided to take up the role & try something new for herself . the only downside is tht some viewers still can't get over her evil look & role in there & can't move on frm there to watch her in her other roles .

yup Lee DongGun's also in HeungBu , in fact i like his hair in tis drama more than the hair he had @ the start of Lovers In Paris or the hair in Sweet 18 or Stained Glass , he looks like he got alot of attitude in tis hehe , i believe his hairstyle in his current new drama , Smile Again , is abit like in HeungBu . a pity i dun think there's high chance to watch HeungBu . ~ :sweatingbullets:

have anyone check soompi resource aka clubboxes for the drama? d-addicts/.???

by the way syah, you have the clips of it or all the episodes .. hehehe

i checked Soompi resources , i believe there're no download links to HeungBu . D-addicts dun haf it too i believe .

can only find links to the Ost so far . but maybe i never checked properly , so if someone can double check , tht'd be wonderful too to confirm , i definitely dun wanna miss out on any TaeHee dramas ! ~

oh Andrew , i dun haf all eps or clips of HeungBu . if only ....

wat i haf are just like a few short clips of mainly Lee DongGun's parts compiled frm the drama , cus Kthlove got the vids frm his daum cafe back then . but think his daum cafe has taken down the files cus i tried the direct links sometime ago & they dun work anymore . guess they took down old clips to make way for his short clips frm his new drama .

i wonder whether Fin.S has clips of her parts in the drama ? ~ :unsure:

i went to browse thru good_taehee , so i saw some TaeHee screencaps of HeungBu's ep 10 which aired in Korea on November 10 , 2003 , in particular tis set . so i remember watching tis part b4 , frm wat i've read , i believe TaeHee's father ran into some cash probs cus he trusted a fren too much , so they just moved to a new smaller house & i think TaeHee here is cheering her family on . i like the way the family bonds here , i extracted tis part frm one of the clips for u all ~ enjoy ~

heungbu-ep10-1-edit.wmv

original clip credit to Lee DongGun's daum cafe + Kthlove .

0101goodtaehee7iz.jpg

caps credit to good_taehee .

TaeHee & her angel smiles ~ :wub:

credits to キム・テヒとその仲間達

in Taiwan promoting Love Story In Harvard ~ August '05 .

09217686778eecc54bd07f137b504b.jpg

619e979ac5a78a19bfa1b092232c8a.jpg

i think she was in between filming Stairway To Heaven here .

ff6e4f099b3c80c91f5722d8a537e4.jpg

edba8257f98266f200b9c0e570bd4f.jpg

with LeeWan in Switzerland 2005 .

7db11f0a6a9df1e052942c70f64656.jpg

7bec666efa6cec7a017bbc1c65b6c3.jpg

Guest istatowin

Hi everyone, it's been long since i haven't visit this thread, been busy with work...work...work :)

BTW, istatowin, I saw you in heartworld and heartgeoff in PEX. glad to see you here, I guess, we like the same people....I do like KTH a lot...and your fanpic of KTH-Geoff is very nice, they look good on-screen.

BTW, anyone can tell me about the '"lawsuit" thing. Haven't read previous pages yet, no time as of the moment. I miss seeing KTH, LSIH was not yet shown here, or am i just missing it?

Hope I can get my copy of LSIH. God bless everyone...

Happy Independence Day to fellow Pinoys!

alo ice cyrst! :) yeah ur UN sounds familiar! :D guess we hav an eye for real beauty! hahahha

are u from manila? well i can give u a copy of LSIH! i hav two! :lol:

I still like HG and im still frequenting Geoffspace but i really really love KTH i cud spend my whole day being here! :lol:

nway, havent seen u in pex for a while come visit us in LSIH thread... ;)

Guest istatowin

Ista , ur fren makes great Kim TaeHee banners , hope she'll keep making them for u so tht u can share wif us here ~ :P

btw was it u or ur fren who thought of the words on the banners ? ~ very fitting descriptions !! ~

well, we both thought of it! :lol: i provide input and we discussed everything in YM! hahahha! dont worry she promised to surprise me from time to time. :lol: Shes one of our in-house "BANNERistas" in geoffspace and she took pleasure in making me happy! hahaha! one gud fella!

we hav a lists of artworks for KTH actually! ;)

Guest guai2

OHUI Pictures

ohuipic1.jpg

ohuipic2.jpg

ohuipic3.jpg

ohuipic4.jpg

ohuipic5.jpg

ohuipic6.jpg

news_11500765245610.jpg

credit Fin.s

I really like this sets of pics! Thanks.

Hope the choc phone will be avaliable in as many countries as possible. Actually, LG is having promotion for the choc phone ... i saw it and had a feel of the phone. Man, it was slim n very cool looking, especially the touch screen. But notice that there were fingerprint marks all over the phone so if u buy it, u gotta keep cleaning the phone surface. The choc II phone looks more 'high class' with the gold or silver stripe across the front. :P

Guest Satine_Ross

heungbu-ep-1-1-edit.wmv

yea i used to like SHK but i guess tht time i wasn't as crazy as i am for KTH now , i only watched her shows then but wif KTH , i wanna meet all her fans as well & look for everything abt her online & share wif her fans .

i'll be free for a few mths ya hehe ~ :P

but busy wif other stuff also still i guess .

oh yea , i do drop by Stairway To Heaven , Gumiho & Love Story In Harvard threads @ times , do join us over @ those threads if u feel like it 1 day ! ~ ;)

she's ok,in taste sweet love i think i like the japanese gal more than her :D 1%? already heard of this serie,its interesting,i'll find to watch it.

thx for the clips,already watched it,somehow i found taehee's hairstyle in this clip funny and cute at the same time.

yah im so happy im one of taehee fans,it does open my pt of view,make me discover asian/korean stuff i never paid attention for and moreover i have a chance to know all yu guys :)

i'll drop by when i have a free time now after seeing Chally able to go back the old pages and read it all so i think i shud do the same thing so last nite i went back to read the old pages (now i reach pages 37 already :sweatingbullets: )

i went to browse thru good_taehee , so i saw some TaeHee screencaps of HeungBu's ep 10 which aired in Korea on November 10 , 2003 , in particular tis set . so i remember watching tis part b4 , frm wat i've read , i believe TaeHee's father ran into some cash probs cus he trusted a fren too much , so they just moved to a new smaller house & i think TaeHee here is cheering her family on . i like the way the family bonds here , i extracted tis part frm one of the clips for u all ~ enjoy ~

heungbu-ep10-1-edit.wmv

original clip credit to Lee DongGun's daum cafe + Kthlove .

0101goodtaehee7iz.jpg

caps credit to good_taehee .

big thx :D i love her hair and her facial expression in this cap,what a cute gal :D

just finish watching the epis 10 clip,i like this clip than the epis 1 ,it got the warm feeling after watching it :tears: hehe both taehee & donggun look amazing :)