Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

heungbu is a really old show and that time tae hee wasn't that famous yet.. so i think it's hard to find that show, but if you intend to buy, i think you can try yesasia link on soompi... prob they have. or you can try under the resources, maybe some of the links/torrents are there..

yes, i'm very impressed that tae hee's able to "stay the same" despite all the fame.. but the lawsuit is worrying me though.. celebrities in lawsuit always = a mess... :huh:

you think tae hee's great now.. what if you meet her upclose.. :w00t: ... can you handle the "force" :lol:

if she ever go to thai, :phew: ...

i hope she come to NZ to film a drama. probably Love Story in New Zealand :P ?

and probably, i hope, i have a chance like chrissejin to be working on the set!

love story in NZ? :lol: sounds cool! haha

Hola guys thanks 4 ur warm welcome :D

I've just finished read the old pages :sweatingbullets:

I'll post in this thread as much as possible but the problem is my languae!

My english's quite not well. I'm afraid that all of ya may misunderstanding

But I'll try....AJA Fighting!!

PS.Could anyone please upload Heugbu MV&clip?

The old link is expired

hey chally , it's ok if u think ur English is not quite well , our English is not quite perfect either , so no worries abt it ,

just keep posting as much as u want ! ~

btw here are the clips u requested for .

HeungBu MV (Kim TaeHee & Yeon JungHoon acted as a couple) ~

http://s2.gimehost.com/v/975154/heungbu.wmv.html

credits Flora .

HeungBu short clip + last scene in HeungBu's last ep ~

http://s2.gimehost.com/v/1140275/heungbu_c...edited.wmv.html

credits Lee DongGun daum cafe + Kthlove .

Lee DongGun acted as TaeHee's 2nd brother in the drama .

will upload a few more HeungBu short clips later on once i clean up my files on my computer & find + edit them accordingly . ~ ;)

Guest ice_cryst

Hi everyone, it's been long since i haven't visit this thread, been busy with work...work...work :)

BTW, istatowin, I saw you in heartworld and heartgeoff in PEX. glad to see you here, I guess, we like the same people....I do like KTH a lot...and your fanpic of KTH-Geoff is very nice, they look good on-screen.

BTW, anyone can tell me about the '"lawsuit" thing. Haven't read previous pages yet, no time as of the moment. I miss seeing KTH, LSIH was not yet shown here, or am i just missing it?

Hope I can get my copy of LSIH. God bless everyone...

Happy Independence Day to fellow Pinoys!

I wish Kim Tae Hee can share her New York pictures with us when she comes back. :D

I feel that she really enjoy her stay there with her elder sister. New York is such a beautiful city.

i wish we can haf chance to see the pics she takes in New York as well .

it's only been a week since she left for NY , seems like it's been a long , long time !! ~ :sweatingbullets:

u gotta luve her... i saw her in the "luve story in heavard " i got addict to her n then "nine fox tail" oh my god she is just soooo cute... she dont even need make up.. her natural beauty can beat any girl... god.. u gootta Luve HEr... KTH :rolleyes:

welcome to our Kim TaeHee thread , dear Shinzwo ! ~

Stairway To Heaven made me interested in TaeHee , then Love Story In Harvard made me fall hard for her & Nine Tail Fox just made me fall deeper in love until there's no turning back .

so agree wif u tht her natural beauty is the best ! ~

do drop by here as often as u can k ? ~ ;)

Guest Satine_Ross

:tears: gud for u satine! and more :tears: since the possibilty of seeing KTH to promote in thailand is there!

nway gud luck! :)

not just eyes satine but two hands! :lol: look at us now... hahahha

saw this one in AF...and i find it cool...:)

kthpb293.gif

yah cool,i like this CF :)

GOOD LUCK SYAH!

JUST SHARING SOME banners (my friend did it for me) :)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/_he...ERS/charner.jpg

credit:elarebee

Ista , ur fren makes great Kim TaeHee banners , hope she'll keep making them for u so tht u can share wif us here ~ :P

btw was it u or ur fren who thought of the words on the banners ? ~ very fitting descriptions !! ~

oh cool!

wish u good luck den ^^

btw wanna thk every1 here who wished me Good Luck for my Exams ! ~

i'm glad it's over for the yr....

will haf some mths off b4 sch starts again ! ~ :phew:

Guest Satine_Ross

heungbu is a really old show and that time tae hee wasn't that famous yet.. so i think it's hard to find that show, but if you intend to buy, i think you can try yesasia link on soompi... prob they have. or you can try under the resources, maybe some of the links/torrents are there..

yes, i'm very impressed that tae hee's able to "stay the same" despite all the fame.. but the lawsuit is worrying me though.. celebrities in lawsuit always = a mess... :huh:

you think tae hee's great now.. what if you meet her upclose.. :w00t: ... can you handle the "force" :lol:

if she ever go to thai, :phew: ...

i hope she come to NZ to film a drama. probably Love Story in New Zealand :P ?

and probably, i hope, i have a chance like chrissejin to be working on the set!

yah i wanna see the heungbu too,i wanna see it more when i found out today the guy in taste sweet love's a lead actor.i think syah already told me about it but that time i had a prob remember the korean actors.

my fd told me when SHK and JJH came to Thailand,there were no smile on their faces at all.

dont worry about lawsuit,her agency will take care it for her.

:w00t: meet her upclose?? i'd be like guys in crencia-meeting clip for sure :sweatingbullets:

as i knew lotta korean series come to film in thailand,hope next time it'll be taehee

Guest ice_cryst

you can get them from my project.

title of file: tae hee rumour..

actually i liked SHK in autumn in my heart.. that was the first k-drama which caught my heart even though the first k-drama to air in malaysia was winter sonata.. partly cause i like the setting and the song .. :)

but then SHK kind of drifts to be something like Britney, so i lose respect for both of them since they can't hold themselves as their popularity grow..

but i'm very impressed with tae hee so far. :lol:

and yes, i sense strong rebel from SHK fan team against tae hee, but who cares... :phew:

yes, i agree with syah.. hrm, is CJW datng anyone?? LYJ seems to be kind of old eh. :sweatingbullets:

i do hope that she finds someone she really love.. we her fans will always support her...people just got to stop spreading baseless rumours ...

ps: oh ya, i have taken down the gumiho link from my signature cause i wanna put something else and i exceeded the allowed number of rows.. :wacko:

but the project is still open.. and available for anyone to download. the link is stuck at gumiho's thread...but i'll stuck one here too..

gumiho makings and NGS..

When I first saw SHK, I also turned to like her instantly because of her extraordinary beauty which was new to Philippine TV. I believe she quite have an instant fame in the Philippines since Autumn in My Heart.

For KTH, I first saw her in Forbidden Love, though Stairway to Heaven was first aired here than FL, mainly because the time slot of STH is the same with Save the Last Dance with Me which I prefer better since I'm sick of seeing CJW in another heavy drama stint.

I find KTH has a simple beauty, simplier than SHK's but yet, she has this extraordinary and I may call "long-stay" appeal which makes me now like her more than any other Korean Star. Moreover, she does have more buyoff from me eversince I learned about her finishing college, being family-loving, and sweet person as ever. I never heard SHK to be such friendly to fans as KTH - but maybe I'm wrong, but this is my stand and I am not against SHK.

In the essence of entertaining her audiences...she's one great remedy to the tired eyes...and she'll never get you tired from watching her....I wish to see more of her...and if God would grant me seeing her personally, it'll be more grateful... but that would remain as a wish...but who knows...

:) ciao!

Guest Satine_Ross

hey chally , it's ok if u think ur English is not quite well , our English is not quite perfect either , so no worries abt it ,

credits Flora .

will upload a few more HeungBu short clips later on once i clean up my files on my computer & find + edit them accordingly . ~ ;)

woohoo i'll wait for them,syah

i finished watching it! tnx syah ur post here comes in handy! :lol:

i so loved the fourth one! i can feel that "sweet tension" between them. its like seeing hyun woo and soo in live... :lol: and the crowd seemed to like it... :w00t:

do we that aug 2005 andre kim FS? can i see it too? :D

i think i've seen the Aug 2005 one but i just can't remember where i got it frm & whether i haf deleted it .

but anyway , at the Love Story In Harvard thread , weeks ago kim had posted some links to some news clips on the Aug 2005 fashion show , u might like to check tht out .

i remember when i reposted the pics a few wks back @ the LSIH thread , i was thinking it's like an extension of SooIn + HyunWoo , like both walking down the aisle again , but both not wearing their rings then ~ :lol:

Guest Satine_Ross

When I first saw SHK, I also turned to like her instantly because of her extraordinary beauty which was new to Philippine TV. I believe she quite have an instant fame in the Philippines since Autumn in My Heart.

For KTH, I first saw her in Forbidden Love, though Stairway to Heaven was first aired here than FL, mainly because the time slot of STH is the same with Save the Last Dance with Me which I prefer better since I'm sick of seeing CJW in another heavy drama stint.

I find KTH has a simple beauty, simplier than SHK's but yet, she has this extraordinary and I may call "long-stay" appeal which makes me now like her more than any other Korean Star. Moreover, she does have more buyoff from me eversince I learned about her finishing college, being family-loving, and sweet person as ever. I never heard SHK to be such friendly to fans as KTH - but maybe I'm wrong, but this is my stand and I am not against SHK.

In the essence of entertaining her audiences...she's one great remedy to the tired eyes...and she'll never get you tired from watching her....I wish to see more of her...and if God would grant me seeing her personally, it'll be more grateful... but that would remain as a wish...but who knows...

:) ciao!

simple beauty's the best :D

actually i saw her first in love story in harvard,i think i like her instantly,not much tho

but when the epis went by,i found myself fall in love with her more n more

and when i came here and knew her better,knew about her education,her attitude,treating with her fans-all i can say is i adore her and so proud to be one of her fans :)

when i saw her cried,in both fanmeeting and leaving from airport---i was liked she's so sensitive and has very soft-mind

thx for the pix beary

i'm not from thailand../ but i do watch thai series, though i can't understand.. but i watched luad Kattiya when it aired in malaysia.. so they have subtitles :-)

haha i used to watch Thai dramas dubbed in Malay aired on Singapore channels , but now no more ~ :lol:

Guest ice_cryst

June 9, 2006

Kim Tae-hee Goes After Online Slanderers

200606090013_00.jpg

Police are going after people who allegedly spread a rumor that the star actress Kim Tae-hee married into one of Korea's big family-owned corporations or chaebol as well as Internet users who commented on the rumors with derogatory posts.

"We can't know where the rumor Kim that married into a chaebeol family originated, but with its spread across the Net and the vicious replies that some have posted, Kim's reputation has definitely suffered," the actress’ agent said. The agency filed a complaint with the Cyber Crime Investigation Division of the Seoul Metropolitan Police on Thursday.

"We determined that we could no longer sit idly by as unacceptable talk, and groundless conjecture grew and reproduced, so we opted to take legal measures," the agency said.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Is this the "lawsuit" thing I'm asking a while ago? well, too bad for our KTH...but let's take this positively, we all know that this is certainly not true...so why worry...

This only means that KTH is already that big that a rumor like this could ignite unwanted opinions of maligners who I believe, purposely attack big stars in the presence of slightest opportunity they could see such as this one.

The rumor, be it true or not, was not bad at all. She's beautiful...and having a rich man marrying her is not a surprise...and love chooses to rest on anyone, anyplace and anytime...so if ever she does mary a rich man, i don't believe that she's only up for money...heaven's sake...she already have it, why should she want more...i think she's not that type of person... :unsure:

Whatever happens, hope she could read this thread...and let it be known to her that she still have our support. :D

Source: http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0606090013.html

so who's the most famous actor and actress in korea?? i think actor'd be rain.

but not sure about actress,Is it still JJH?? or not anymore.

Syah finally i finished watching taste sweet love with Leewan in it.

i gave 3.5 stars out of 5,i knew only leewan but my fd told me the supporting actor's GaIn's husband.

have yu seen it yet?

i believe , if based on the poll results a few mths back as written in a Korean article , the most famous actor in Korea could be Jang DongGun , but top singer shd be Rain . as for actress , i still think it's Jeon JiHyun , based on tht results as well & for singer , it'd be HyoRi .

i haven't watched Taste Sweet Love , can't find a copy wif Eng subs in stores , i wanna watch though cus it's got Lee Wan + Yeon JungHoon (Han GaIn's husband + TaeHee's lover in HeungBu) . actually i heard tht YJH is actually the lead actor & LeeWan the supporting but tis drama was special in a way cus the supporting guy wun the main girl instead of the lead actor ! ~ :lol:

I like KTH <3 She's definitely one of my favorite k-actresses. I've only seen Nine Tailed Fox..I wanna watch Love Story in Harvard. ^^;

hey driftwood023 , welcome to Kim TaeHee thread .

oh so u've only watched her in 1 series ? ~ ah hope u can one day get to watch Love Story In Harvard to watch her as an "Angel" & maybe if u dun mind her acting evil , u can still try Stairway To Heaven ~ :P

do drop by tis thread as often as u can ~

Guest beary

credits Flora .

Found a HeungBu interview clip by M.NET

http://www.njoyschool.co.kr/data/club/less...027849/c9/1.ASF

credit Fin.s

syah hope you don't me helping you to post some HeungBu clips....

Some randome pics from HeungBu

snap0003.jpg

snap00589.jpg

snap00598.jpg

9.jpg

snap0007.jpg

snap0023.jpg

credit Fin.s and kthlove

Guest ice_cryst

I have not been posting for the past few days... let me contribute some pics then... :)

choco2.jpg

credit Fin.s

Why does LG didn't bring CHOCOLATE in the Philippines? I'm sure it will have a buyoff here, aside from its design and features, surely people here will be amazed at how KTH, HB and Daniel Henney carry the brand name of LG celfones. I would love to see big posters of KTH for LG Choco Phones all over Manila, and better if she'll be promoting it personally...

Hay...just dreaming of it! :)

Guest Satine_Ross

i believe , if based on the poll results a few mths back as written in a Korean article , the most famous actor in Korea could be Jang DongGun , but top singer shd be Rain . as for actress , i still think it's Jeon JiHyun , based on tht results as well & for singer , it'd be HyoRi .

i haven't watched Taste Sweet Love , can't find a copy wif Eng subs in stores , i wanna watch though cus it's got Lee Wan + Yeon JungHoon (Han GaIn's husband + TaeHee's lover in HeungBu) . actually i heard tht YJH is actually the lead actor & LeeWan the supporting but tis drama was special in a way cus the supporting guy wun the main girl instead of the lead actor ! ~ :lol:

hey driftwood023 , welcome to Kim TaeHee thread .

oh so u've only watched her in 1 series ? ~ ah hope u can one day get to watch Love Story In Harvard to watch her as an "Angel" & maybe if u dun mind her acting evil , u can still try Stairway To Heaven ~ :P

do drop by tis thread as often as u can ~

oh i remember that poll.

i think taehee's ranked 5th,pretty good result base on the fact she hasnt have series for an ages :P

hmm....no believe me Leewan's lead actor and YJH's supporting one. i think the japanese gal (surely its korean actress) in this serie's cute too.

yah coz of this serie made me wanna see heungbu more